Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cana's Drunken Fantasy (for xMandyx)

Cana knew she was attractive yet she didn’t intentionally flaunt herself all too often. A couple photo shoots were one thing though she regularly didn’t wear a lot as it was. Hearing she was the sexiest girl in Fairy Tail did have meaning though any of the lovely ladies would claim the title as well. “I wouldn’t go so far to say its a one time thing you know.....as long as the booze is flowing and until I get some of your rare liquor, you might see me around here more often” Cana teased him, watching him position his wet cock between her tits.

“Ugh!”she moaned, grinning and watching his cock begin sliding between her breasts. Squeezing her breasts around Aether’s cock, Cana leaned back a little, his hardness poking through her cleavage with each pump. “Mmmm yeah....you like them don’t know Aether. Oooo your dick feels so good between them”

"Ahhh so I gotta play hard to get with my liquor cabinet... I see... well I suppose I understand that. It will be worth it to be used by you, definitely the best girl from there." He flirted, as he knew there were girls that were certainly beautiful but Cana was both beautiful and irreproachable, Erza was far too scary to him, Mirajane looked fake, Lucy seemed prudish, and there were others there with their own quirks and absurdity.

Watching her he'd hear her approval and moans. "Oh yeah no I just love these breasts, they are so perky and big, now feeling them around my cock they are incredibly warm and inviting." He groaned as he moaned in pleasure while rocking his hips back and forth between her breasts as he shuddered a bit in delight. "Mmh, what an incredible set of breasts, I swear tits like this would never get old on me." He groaned in lustful pleasure working with her a bit more. Though she'd see he was leaking a bit as her breasts seemed to be a weak spot for him and it wouldn't be much longer before he popped.

The wet sounds of skin smacking against skin filled the room. Aether’s balls slapping against the underside of her breasts with each thrust. Moaning with delight, Cana squeezes her breasts harder, smothering his big cock, flipping her hair back out of her face. Her eyes bounced between his cock poking between her breasts and his eyes, the look of hungry pleasure clearly visible on his face.

Lowering her mouth, Cana opened her mouth, tongue flicking at his head each thrust. Precum oozing from his cock, smearing and lubricating her breasts, Cana encouraged him more and more. “Oooo mmmm harder....faster Aether! Fuck my big tits...I want it all....I want it soooo fucking bad”. A playful grin on her face, knowing her assets were going to finish him off before too long.

Aether would groan in pleasure as he moved his hands to her hair and pushed it back and aside to keep her from getting in the way or getting his cum into her hair as he grinned down at her lustfully. "Oh yeah I'm gonna fuck those big tits, and then you Cana...!" He moaned lustfully in pleasure as he continued to fuck her his balls slapping her breasts and chest more and more as he picked up the pace with a heated look in his eyes.

"You are gonna have it all and then some babe." He winked as he kept going and seeing her go for his cock with her mouth he'd moan. When he saw her going for his cock tip again he'd teasingly grab her head and climax into her mouth from between her breasts as he moaned out her name lewdly and lustfully. While holding her hair and head, his load would unleash into her mouth as she'd find his cum like his cock had a wine taste to it, mostly grape taste but still it was a nice taste regardless for her as his cum filled her mouth and depending on how she fared it could have been on her breasts and face as well.

"Mhmm Cana..." He shuddered but it was clear he was still ready for more.

Feeling his pace quickening, Cana knew all too well it wasn’t long before he was unable to hold back and blow. Such a playful girl in the bedroom, adding booze to the mix lowered her guard and heightened her sexual prowess. “Yes yes yes! Give it! Give it to me now!”she begged him. His moaning alone was enough to show his satisfaction up until his cum spurted from his cock and into Cana’s waiting mouth.

Hearing him yell her name, his cum was soon streaming across her tongue to the back of her throat, her taste buds were greeted by the different but sweet taste of his seed. Surprisingly she swallowed what she could without any hesitation at all. Whether to impress Aether or because of the taste, Cana swallowed his seed as it filled her hot mouth. Unable to handle it all, inevitably his cum began to seep out her mouth and down her chin.

Letting her breasts go, they bounced away while she leaned in and sucked at his head, cleaning him off with her eyes up on him, enjoying the view of him having just climaxed. Tongue slowly running all around his head, her own head began to grow even heavier. “Mmmm you’re so delicious....I hope you have more because we are not done....no....not done by a long shot Aeth-....”. From there everything started going dark for Cana. The last she remembered was leaning forward into his legs before passing out, slumped against the man.

Aether was grateful for that, watching her taking his entire load in his mouth and getting anything she had missed was a sexy sight indeed that he'd burn into his memory as he stared at her hungrily. Though when it came time as she started to speak again from around his cock he was getting eager to fuck her until she passed out. It turned out fucking her until she passed out was one bout of oral sex.

He'd catch her as she was asleep between his legs and he sighed heavily. "Damn lush, told her not to drink too many of those... really wanted to fuck all of her holes too..." He groaned as he picked her up and cleaned her up a little before putting her in his bed. He'd commit what he saw to memory as he got ready for bed, left aspirin and water on the nightstand for her on the other side before leaving her there for a bit. He'd finish up downstairs at the bar before coming up and going to sleep with her for the night.

It would be three days later when Mira would find Cana at the bar in Fairy Tail and she'd have a strange look on her face as she looked at the woman. "So I'm not sure how your last job was going but your target is hiring you it seems?" She stated handing her the order. "It's a job request for specifically you." She said as others heard that last part and looked they were horrified at the idea that she was getting a job especially seeing what it was. He had requested her come for an urgent request as someone had accused him of watering down his bottles that a customer brought home. He had bought other bottles but only opened one. So having an experienced taster there to prove his drinks weren't faked was being requested for today.

Waking to a pounding headache alone in Aether’s bed, Cana groggily sat upright. Glancing around the room she soon closed her eyes and winced, the throbbing in her head being a firm reminder of yet another of her classic drunken episodes. Seeing the water and pill she greedily took both, desperate for any relief and didn’t even consider if either had been tainted. With her high tolerance to alcohol something so simple surely wouldn’t affect her any way.

Cana did recognize the room though and everything began to come back to her. Waking up alone though she had to wonder what Aether may or may not have done to her after she passed out. “Just when things were heating up....”she grinned, chuckling to herself. “Whatever it was he had me drink if word got out that he made me pass out there will a lot of ass kicking to be done....”. After composing herself, Cana had had enough of the Fiore Fountain and the stupid job she accepted and slipped out of his room unnoticed, making her way to Lucy’s apartment to crash and sleep the hangover off.

Sitting there in the guild with her glass nearly empty, Cana swirled the beer around, her focus on the bar owner of Fiore Fountain Aether. What started with her to be investigating him and finding out information turned into him getting to enjoy her instead. Deep down, Cana couldn’t complain because she knew she had some fun that night as well.....

“Oh? Wait...what? That sneaky bastard!....what a way to try and get me back again”Cana paused, realizing the amount of attention she was receiving from her guild mates. “The fuck are you all looking at huh?”she yelled, crinkling the job request paper in her hand as she stood up in a threatening fashion. Work was still work and she did still need to complete her original job so it would be easy to knock out two birds with one stone. Surprisingly she did get along well with the bar owner so maybe it wouldn’t be so bad after all. “Well then, I guess I have a job to do.....”. Finishing her drink she got up and shoved a few people out of her way as Cana once again headed across town to the Fiore Fountain to confront Aether once again.

Taking a deep breath, Cana made her way inside and up to the bar. Aether was nowhere in sight so she ordered a drink and let the bartender know she had arrived.

"Well it's cause you walk around drunk, and don't get jobs directly to you." One of the male members stated looking at her thinking why anyone would hire her until they saw it was for a bar and taste testing which made everyone realize the idea.

When she arrived at the Fiore Fountain and came into the bar. It was still early in the day so it was relatively quiet at the front of the room. Though as she'd get to the bar the bartender would start to get her a drink with a smile. However he'd be stopped by a young waitress. "Oh umm, sorry Miss Alberona. Mister Amell, would like you to come into the back. They will be waiting for you for the job." She stated as she took the drink before she could finish it and set it aside. The young waitress would take Cana into the back room, where it actually looked serious enough, that it might have not been just a social call.

There were three people in the room, Aether, a member of the law, and a middle aged man older than her father standing around a table with ten bottles of wine. "Ah you have arrived, thank you for coming so quickly, I was hoping they'd rush you here." He stated as he looked at the woman before the older man hit the table. "Enough with this, I want this woman to do her job so that he can do his job and arrest you for fraud!" The older man stated glaring at them.

"You are an expert in liquor for this... the accuser here is accusing the Fiore Fountain of watering down and selling fake bottles of wine." The officer stated as ten bottles were on the table. "Five of these are the purchased bottles from three days ago. Only one of them has been opened and the other four haven't. You are to take a shot from each set of bottles." The officer stated and then had five sets of half white and red cards. "Once you've had one set you'll mark it white side between the bottles if they are the same, and red over the bottle that's fake. The bottles are not consistent with their placement for impartiality." The officer explained as there were ten shot glasses one for each bottle.

"When you are ready you can begin."

"Hurry the fuck up so he can go to jail."

"Just let this be done with so I can go back to work."

The bottles the four sets would be identical, but the one in question had been grape water and not wine but it was clear something was wrong with one of the bottles. But nothing else.

Casually standing at the bar, Cana looked around the quiet room. Only a few patrons, none of which were hardcore dedicated drinkers at all hours of the day like Cana. There was never anything like the taste of alcohol on her lips to soothe her and make her happy. Approached by the waitress, Cana frowned as the bartender stopped making her drink. “What a way to start a job by taking my drink away. For needing my assistance so bad I’d think Aether be more accommodating....”she sighed, following the waitress to the back. Cana was immediately hit with flashbacks from the other day.

Entering the room, expecting Aether to be alone and just looking for an excuse to see her again, Cana instead raised an eyebrow in confusion as the men stood around a table with bottles of wine. “If his idea was to get me drunk and try to take advantage of me....I’ll kick their asses the instant they lay a finger on me”she angrily thought to herself before realizing the situation was actually legitimate.

“Yeah yeah....so you want me to tell you which bottles are the real stuff and which aren’t right?”her tone a bit casual given the situation, looking at Aether. “Well I don’t recognize these bottles....but then again there is quite the selection. Just needs more of the hard stuff if you ask me.... Come on then, let’s get on with it. I already lost my first drink here so I’m already behind as it is.”

Taking a seat in front of the three men, Cana was a it annoyed by the older man but couldn’t blame him. She would be outraged by bad alcohol as well or in this case, watered down alcohol. Lining up the shot glasses between the bottles, Cana cracked her knuckles before pouring into each. “And nobody disturb me while I do my work. Just so you know it might take more than a shot from each to get the full effect...”she grinned.

Taking the first shot, Cana paused a moment, savoring the taste of the wine before grabbing the other shot. “Mmm”she smiled, placing a white card down, confirming the bottles were the same. She then proceeded to do the same with sets two and three, placing a white card for those as well. Set four, Cana was growing bored of having the three men staring at her while she drank, even though this was for an actual purpose and not for pleasure, so she was sure to take two shots of wine from both bottles before happily placing yet another white card.

“This is by far the best job I’ve ever taken on. You’ll have to send a few more personalized jobs my way more often.”she said with a wink to Aether. “I’m just said there’s only two more shots left.....”. The first shot went down smoothly. Cana’s taste buds savored the taste of the wine and knew for certain what she was drinking. Grabbing the final glass, Cana could sense a small hint of magic as she lifted the glass to her mouth.

Right away Cana could tell something was wrong with the shot after taking nine consecutive “good” shots of wine. It looked like a bottle of wine but it definitely was not wine at all. All of a sudden it hit her why the job existed in the first place to investigate the Fiore Fountain. It couldn’t be as simple as this though. If she called Aether out now, there’s no way anyone would get to the bottom of what was really going on around this bar. Looking at Aether she swallowed the shot and gently placed the glass down.

Pausing briefly, Cana still contemplated on what to do. She then reached for the cards and placed a white one next to the last set, confirming there was no tampering and the bottle was not watered down. “And there you have it, some fine tasting wine from ten different bottles!”she yelled with excitement having both completed the job and enjoyed free wine shots. Abruptly getting up from the table, Cana, with a slight of hand, made it look like an accident and knocked over the bad bottle, the contents spilling everywhere. “Shit! Sorry, guess I got a little too excited.....you’ll probably take that out of my pay now won’t you?”she looked over at Aether. “I’ll be in the bar if you need me for anything else or are offering any more free shots”she laughed, taking one more look at Aether before leaving them to finish their business.

"We don't need you to get drunk, you just need to verify that they match up by taste. And this is my business Cana, I don't mess around or joke when it comes it being threatened. So if you are going to accuse me sir you better be right because I show no mercy to those who try and steal from me." Aether warned showing he was more than just a handsome face.

The two men were kept at opposite ends of the room as she worked on the bottles one at a time. Aether would watch her without fear or concern as he stood there against his office door. "Not exactly the glamour you thought it would be, being a taste tester huh?" He asked Cana with a chuckle watching her look annoyed by it all. "When you do something for work, it's never quite as fun as doing it for leisure." He remarked.

"Oh shut up you charlatan. You think you can go through here and play games with the other bars. You are swindling people out of their drinks with your lower prices and this will be proof of it at last!" The old man stated as the cards were cast and white across the board. Aether was almost confused by it but kept his expression neutral in the meantime.

"You heard the woman, you were wrong and since this was your attempt to get me arrested... go pay the woman and then never set foot in my bar again. You are banned from here for wasting my time and smearing my name and my family's establishment!" Aether stated getting angry as the officer looked at the bottle. "No I'll not care enough for that." He stated in annoyance as the man grabbed his own bottles, four of them and stormed off angry after handling Cana her payment.

"Without the bottle we can't confirm anything but with her word so this will be dropped." The officer told Aether as Cana was leaving. The officer would leave with the angry customer out the front.

Aether would come out a bit later after cleaning up the table area. "When you leave you can take those four remaining bottles, I have no use for them anyway." He stated as he pulled Cana's earlier shot kept behind the bar and set it on the table.

Witnessing this other side of Aether caught Cana by surprise. Even behind that warm, friendly face that tended to people at his bar was a man willing to take a stand when his pride and reputation are on the line. Angrily making his final statement to the old man making the accusation, Cana found it to be a mildly attractive feature of his to have a little attitude behind him.

“When I leave? Is that your way of shooing me off after teasing me with a taste test? Because if that was your idea of a taste test then you obviously don’t understand the idea behind it” she smiled when Aether came out to her. “Besides, those bottles of wine were pretty weak. I drank stronger stuff when I was younger at the guild. I’d just end up back here later in the evening....or somewhere else to get my alcohol fix for the day....unless that’s what you were hoping for ” she teased him.

“So do people like that guy come in here often botching if things aren’t to their liking or was he the first?” she casually probed him. There was still the fact she lied about the one bottle and she knew Aether had it in the back of his mind that she did him a huge favor.

"Oh please I know if you had your way you'd park a cot in my backroom." Aether would tease letting back the charm he normally had with her. "Well they were meant for casual drinkers Cana or social drinks, not replace the blood with alcohol drinkers." He winked as he stood there looking into her eyes and gave her a chuckle.

However when she asked about the bottle he gave a sigh and shook his head. "No, to be honest that's the first. There was a mix up, one of the staff grabbed a bottle I was working on for an experiment. I've been trying to see if it's possible to artificially ferment wine with magic, and age bottles as well." He explained being as upfront as he'd let her think he was in the meantime. "My family and I are not old money like some of the more established places. As a result I get the screws turned on me, being a retired mage and young bar owner. So vendors and suppliers sometimes think they can bully me into submitting more or paying more than my peers. So I've been trying to find any advantage I could just to keep the place going, but even then there is only so much I can do before the remaining suppliers that do treat me fairly get pushed into falling in line. That man is old money, and old business. He was coming in to buy bottles from me no doubt to see what I was doing differently, Honestly I knew once I saw the bottle that it was my experiment, and with the other four being legitimate. I was hoping you'd tell the truth and I'd accuse him of trying to cheat me, since he was convinced I was selling fake liquor I could have turned it around on him and accused him of trying to smear my reputation." He offered as he took a drink.

"But you lied to protect me, that's very sweet of Cana. Thanks for that." He stated the last part more discreetly for her pride than his given the slowness of the midday scene. "Also you ran off that night, I came back to an empty bed from my shift. Didn't think you'd ever pass drunk, much less run off without a note or goodbye...." He teased her with a wink.

Cana chuckled from the long explanation. “Well if that was the case then why send the job out for me to come here hmm? You could have just told that old fart off and resolved this yourself. Nobody’s ever been thrown in jail for trying something knew”she chuckled. Since he offered the open bottles of wine and Cana didn’t care to carry any open, she began drinking from one of the bottles. She was almost convinced he truly did just want the busty beauty to come back to his bar.

“Well Umm....lets just keep that between us. Besides, it’s be a shame to see your ass arrested when you have hidden liquors around this place. Especially now that you have some experiments that....ahem....might need sampled hmm?” Accused of sneaking out, Cana immediately blushed, knowing she did leave him without any notice. “Heh....I can’t lie, those drinks you made really did me in....you really impressed me that night....with the drinks”she blushed again looking away before taking another drink. “That usually isn’t my style” she teased him back, twirling her hair around her hair. “So what’s next for you now that I saved your ass hmm?”

Aether would look at her and shake his head. "Because I have a reputation of selling cheaper than my peers. You know that. Regardless of whatever I say, once the wine is out of the bottle I'll be accused of doing that. I'll be given a lot of hell there." He admitted with a look of the woman and then took note of her and her body as he admired the busty half naked beauty as she was being drinking from the bottle.

"Heh, yes I'll have some drinks for you to test out eventually." He grinned as he looked at them as he gave a bit of a grin. "Oh only the drinks? Hmm, I see, well clearly I shouldn't bring you back upstairs huh." He whispered teasingly in her ear with a grin. "Well as for what's next, I'll be working on a few things, or I can clock out early and properly... thank the woman that had been helping me out of a pickle." He winked as he looked at her.

"After all that ass of yours probably needs some coverage." He chuckled as he slide her over a bottle. "Though if I properly thanked you I'd have to make sure you wouldn't forget it or fall asleep during it." He flirted. "That's quite the wound to a man's pride."

Giving Aether a quick elbow to the chest Cana grinned. “Don’t be getting too full of yourself pretty boy....luck happened to be on your side that night. And besides, who said you have to be upstairs in order to have any fun”she teased back, having her own flirtatious nature about her. “Two can play at that little game”. she thought to herself. She would never admit it to him but that night was a little bit of blunder on her part. It was very rare for her to pass out from alcohol and the drinks he made were strong on alcohol. If it wasn’t for those drinks their night would had been very steamy to say the least.

Cana sat there shocked at his remark. Aether clearly had a strong interest in her whether it was just a physical attraction to her gorgeous body or to her strong, vulgar, alcoholic, and sometimes tougher personality. She was certainly no stranger to men being interested in her for her body. Countless times had she laughed at and smacked guys around for feeble attempts to sleep with her. Not being tied down with a relationship she had the freedom to see and sleep with whomever she wanted or deemed fit enough to handle her.

“So that’s what you’re after hmm? At least you’re up front about it”she laughed, looking at Aether while taking a long drink from the bottle which turned into her simply chugging it all down. “I guess I can’t blame you right? At you least you know what you like”chuckling and putting the bottle down. Reaching into her bag she pulled out a deck of tarot cards. “How about this....we let the cards decide your fate? I mean if you wanted to and clock out early that is.”leaning forward and urging her cleavage towards him. A little harmless fun never hurt anything especially since Aether started opening up about what’s been going on at the tavern. There was still plenty more she needed to know first though. Smiling, she gently nodded her head towards the back for a little more privacy whether he wanted to go back to his storeroom, his bedroom, or even the basement he keeps under lock.

"I mean you are a fun and beautiful woman Cana, I wouldn't be opposed to pursuing someone like that." Aether stated with a bit of a smirk. "Listen, I'm far too busy at times to go running out and finding dates and other stuff. Though to be honest I usually don't like dating employees, especially since I'm the boss." Though he'd teasingly say boss in her ear as he leaned over to her to say it.

"Am I interested in you? I mean that's silly question who wouldn't be?" He scoffed as he looked at her and then watched her seeing her finish the bottle. Something he had seen her do before and heard was a common practice of her as she looked at him before taking note of her bringing out her deck of cards. "Oh yes I heard you were a card mage so I do look forward to seeing if that actually being involved in this." He explained and looked at her and gave a nod as he went behind the bar so he could be across from her with the tarot cards. He'd give her a sincere smile and looked at the woman.

"Alright then Cana, let's see what's in my fate. Not that it matters too much to me. We all make our own fate and decisions right?" He admitted as he reached over and patted her hands gently before letting her get to work on his "fate" as he knew what he wanted and he was going to see about pursuing her in earnest.

Shuffling her cards over and over, Cana smirked at the various compliments Aether threw her way. She did think he was cute, they got along pretty well and he was actually bit impressive “down there”. It was an added bonus that the bar owner appeared to be smitten by her on what started as her supposed to be doing a job for the guild. “Yes, I am a card mage but trust me, there will be no magic with these. Just a little bit of fun reading your fortune and...to see if I’m heading home early tonight. Well, after a stop or two”grinning and looking up at Aether after placing the deck face down and off to the side.

“Now then, let’s just see if you still think that way after I draw a few cards hmm? And don’t worry, only three people actually died when the grim reaper card was drawn. Not immediately, down the road of course...after a couple days”she shrugged her shoulders.

Drawing the first card and laying it in front of him was a coin purse with coins spilling out of it. “Mmmhmmm, right off the bat you have they fortunes of man’. Makes sense. You own a tavern, make a good profit but not too prosperous. Like a regular person you work day to day but fortunes are still bestowed to you each day.

Next came the ‘Knight of Wands’ card. “The Knight of Wands is your typical flirt! He is full of passion and lust, and he has so much sexual energy it just oozes out of him. Great in bed, but once he loses interest, he’s gone. Is that a fact Aether?”she teased, giggling at him.

The Seven of Swords. “This card is more than a little naughty. Jauntily sneaking off with more swords than you can carry reflects the thrill of having a secret - a hidden kink, new relationship, or even affair. Be sure to stop and consider if this secret is benign or whether it's hurtful to others. Sometimes the temporary pleasure isn't worth it.” Pausing a moment Cana raised an eyebrow before looking up at Aether. “Do you care to share anything? Dot be afraid to jump in and defend yourself heehee”. Drawing the next card, Cana was really curious what else might show up for his fortune telling.

The Magician. “A card of vibrant sexual agency, The Magician shows us moments where we take things into our own hands (wink wink) and pursue our passions. Seeking out what attracts us and taking the risk of approaching it is a valuable and confidence-building exercise. How else would The Magician have gained his experience?”

“And finally we have ‘Temperance’. Opposites attract, creating a beautiful balance between two different individuals. There is good chemistry and you’re likely to take your time with each other, caring for and tending to each other’s every need.”

Looking over the cards laid out between them, Cana had so many thoughts running through her head. She was crazy if she didn’t believe each card related to him in some sort of way. Her body had a wave of excitement running through it. Maybe she was looking too much into things but this little fortune telling session was almost like a sign towards her as well. What would her own fortune be if she were to draw for herself as well?

She wasn’t sure what caused her to do this but she reached into her pocket and drew out one last card as well. Laying it down it was her own personal ‘Cana Card’ with a picture of her on it wit a barrel of beer. “And this...is my card. I guess fate kind of wanted to work in your favor? Usually these kinds of cards are to summon someone but something is telling me you prefer to cash it in right away?”she winked suggestively.

As he prepared for his fortune he'd seem curious about this as he was actually excited to see what this was like. He never believed in them to begin with but he figured he'd play along for Cana's sake as he gave her a sincere smile and studied her face before she drew the cards. He'd not argue with the first card as he knew it made quite a bit of sense.

"I admit I subscribe to the notion that when you are with the right person you never truly lose your passion for them, even if it's cooled and or calmed. If they don't arouse something in you every day whether it's them at their best or worse than it's not meant to be." He advised in a charming way to her.

"Oh you aren't wrong there Cana... but it's no secret that I want to tie you up and have my way with you. I want to spank the naughty girl that you are and fuck the good gal that you are into a mewling pleasured puddle on my sheets." He whispered hotly in her ear on both sides to drive her nuts. At the next one now he figured she was just being a naughty girl as usual with how these cards were coming up. "I'll keep that in mind as the Magician." He winked.

"We're opposites now? Hmm I suppose we are in the sense that I'm a businessman who makes money and you are the one who spends money." He chuckled a bit and winked a little as he smiled at her. He was enjoying this a bit as it felt more like she was just being kinky with him again and masking it as a fortune reading even if it was accurate. "Your card huh? So that means whenever I'm in need I can call you. I'll keep that in mind." He remarked and then pulled out his business card, which was not magical but he put it right between her breasts. "For when you want to mix business with pleasure." He stated as he gave her a smile but she'd feel her card reacting to the call.

"Oh look at that, I seem to need some company today as I'm not working. I wonder if she'll be available. Especially to have a good time surrounded by all the things she loves to savor, including me." He winked as he put magic into her card to alert her of his intent.

Chugging down another of the bottles of wine, she playfully looked at Aether when he slid his business card into her cleavage. Before she could speak, the magic imbued onto her card was already being activated. Cana didn’t expect anything less though from him. She knew the instant she gave him her card he would take her up on it, especially with all the erotic and sexual things he already had brewing in his head. That alone along with the alcohol was already putting Cana in the very same mood.

“And by not working that should mean you are well rested and I’m assuming....all wound up ready to go then hmm”she whispered across the bar, leaning forward and shifting her arms to squeeze her breasts together for him.“. Taking the card from between her breasts, she slid it into her bag. “Since today’s business has already been completed I guess all that leaves....is pleasure....right?” Teasing him, she swiped her finger up from under his chin before putting her cards away and standing up from the bar. “Besides...I’m curious just how well you can keep up with me”, ready and willing to follow Aether to the back of the bar once again.

Aether would smile at her with a wicked grin on his face as he admired her ample bust when she teased him. But when she spoke about business and pleasure he'd nod and walk around the bar and put his hand on her butt a bit more boldly as he escorted her into the back. He was going to be adventurous now that she was a bit more sober as he walked with her to the back room where he had the test before the long table was still there.

However rather than taking her through the back to his apartment above the bar he'd teasingly pick her up and put her on the table where he began to kiss her boldly, aggressively. "Oh no, no, my dear Cana. You have your lovely ass backwards. It's whether or not you can keep up with me. After all you fell asleep after a blowjob... I'd worry you'd faint before you'd climax if I actually had sex with you." He teased her lustfully and started to massage her breasts back and forth in his hands while she sat on the table.

Her tight capri pants did little as far as obstruction goes with the thin materials. With his hand on her ass, he could clearly define the details of her firm ass with each step as it shifted in the palm of his hand. Anyone could have clearly saw the two depart into the back of the bar with no effort to disguise their departure. Stopping in the storeroom as opposed to his private room above the bar, Cana giggled when he picked her up onto the table, clearly unable to wait any longer to have her to himself.

Pressing his lips to hers and kissing her Cana immediately began kissing him back, breathing heavily with her breasts heaving up and down. Her hands slid behind his neck while he enjoyed playing with her large breasts through her bikini top. “Well then, no excuses this time because I don’t have those drinks in me this time. You get the real Cana....with only a few drinks in her hee hee. And believe me....she’s just as wild”. Wrapping her legs around him, Cana pulled him down onto her, laying back onto the table.

Aether would be grinning as he looked at the woman and then smirked a bit. "Of course yes, that would be the case, but you better not disappoint me Cana. Or I'll really have to cut you off from my liquor collection." He smirked softly as he kissed her further while fondling her ample breasts in his hands. He was enjoying himself and the body she had on the table as he looked her over with a grin. "She better be..." He whispered lustfully into her ear.

"Or else I'll have to punish the naughty Cana for wasting too much of my time." He smirked as he looked at the woman in front of him. He'd look at the woman he was now on top of her as he as grabbed her hands and put them above her head teasingly. Though he'd start to take her top off, not that it was hard as he fondled her breasts further in his hands. "Heh, these are very plump breasts. They don't look like they get a lot attention." He chuckled and started to dry hump her a bit since his hips had been wrapped around by the beautiful woman. He had giving her some extra attention as he played with her. "Heh, naughty girl, you are gonna tease me huh?" He asked teasingly.

She moaned softly into her mouth, laying there on the table and deeply kissing Aether now. Cana’s body squirmed playfully beneath his as he hovered over her body. Hands lifted above her now, eyes looking back at him when he began to slide off her bikini top. Cana nibbled her lower lip, feeling her top sliding up over her breasts, exposing her fleshy mounds and hard nipples. Her bikini top sliding up off her, hands remaining over her head.

“Uhhhhh mmmm”she moaned, feeling his hands fondling and groping her sensitive breasts. Rubbing himself up against her, Cana blushed, feeling his manhood between her open legs. “Heh, you’ve been staring at them long enough I didn’t think you’d ever touch them.” Laying there on the table, showing no intention of stopping him and allowing him to enjoy her body. He would have to enjoy it while he could though because in a moments notice she could turn the tables on him and have him herself. “Tease? I don’t think we need to be teasing any more now do we?”

"Oh I groped them plenty when you were drunk in my bed." He whispered teasingly in her ear as Aether continued to fondle her ample breasts for his amusement and her pleasure. His thumbs would rub back and forth over her nipples to stimulate her further. "Not my fault I can KO you with my body and my booze Cana." He winked as he kissed at her neck a bit, but then he kissed her breasts, licked her nipples had his way with the ample mounds of bouncing breasts, especially after remembering him playing with them a few nights ago and getting a wonderful tit and blowjob from her.

"I shouldn't tease you anymore? I figured fair is fair with you showing up, showing off those tits of yours and walking around in tight pants to flaunt your tighter sexy ass. You are the naughty girl who needs to be teased and punished." He flirted back with her as he kissed along her neck and then shoved his tongue in her mouth once more. Though he'd be bolder yet as he grabbed said tight pants and started to pull them down to her ankles along with her panties, though he was curious what she wore, if they were as naughty as her tops. Still it wouldn't matter too much to him, moving his head down to her breasts he started sucking on her nipples one after the other while he got his cock out of his pants, he was hard and ready to go once more.

“I’m sure you probably did.....jerk”grinning at him. “Ohhhh uhhhh”she moaned with excitement, giggling from his touch. Stretching her fingers out and grabbing the edge of the table I’m above her head. His lips moving along the skin of her neck and down to her breasts. Arching her back, she smiled from ear to ear, gently closing her eyes, heightening the playful sensation. Suckling at her breasts and nipples, Cana continued squirming beneath him, long deep breaths escaping her lips.

“I see someone really takes notice of me”giggling and tilting her head towards Aether. “There’s just something sexy about a guy wanting to do something about that”smirking, moaning and opening her lips, his tongue slipping into her mouth for another long deep kiss. Aether’s hands finding her tight capri pants, Cana lifted her ass slightly off the table, allowing him to slide them down. She felt them sliding down her ass along with her lace panties, exposing her moist womanhood.

Moving back down to her breasts and taking turns on her nipples, Cana yelped playfully, hearing him fiddling with his pants. It was then that her own lusting began to take over her body. The heat and passion of their encounters was beginning to show. Both seemed to want the same thing and devour each other. “Oh yeah...look how big and hard you are....god....”

Back
Top Bottom