Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cana's Drunken Fantasy (for xMandyx)

“Who said I was ashamed? I’m....well....not ashamed. I can’t think of any big words but really it’s for your own good. You probably don’t need a lot of unwanted visitors stalking and hounding you every day to get a better feel of what’s going on. Trust me”she winked. Cana wasn’t lying, word was already spreading like wild fire around the guild after the special delivery for her. She was able to hold her own and fend the nosey few off but for word to get out about Aether would not only make his life more involved but would ultimately piss Cana off to no end with how her guild mates behaved.

“Wine tasting huh? Well I’d hate for you to have to miss an opportunity to add something new to menu at the Fiore Fountain. If that means extending your hour a little....well I think I can accommodate that. So....how about both?”she smiled, nodding her head to the side as a sign they can be off on their date.

Aether gave her a warm smile and looked back at the woman and nodded. "Certainly then Lady Alberona, we shall go window shopping on the way there?" He offered with a bit of a chuckle as he took her by the hand as they started to walk off together. Though he'd consider something for a moment and then laugh as he walked with her, it had been nice she was willing to try something like this with him. "As Cana... you don't have to ever worry about me if I can handle you I can handle your guild. I know Fairy Tail is all about family and supporting one another. So I imagine if they are going to worry about you, they'd investigate me." He stated without any bit of fear.

Walking with her off from his placement with her they'd be exploring. "Though I'm not too concerned if I don't find anything. But you do help me as I have to buy these in two anyway so it's worthwhile." He mused as they started to wander together down the path through semi-populated shopping area. It wasn't anything, it was just an open air market for wares, people trying to sell candy, armor, clothes, fresh fruit and produce, there was a shop that was showing off bellydancer's clothes and lingerie to tempt people. There was any number of things in this merchant's alley.

To be honest as they walked it was mostly just meaningless to him, he had no problem if Cana wanted to buy something he'd buy it for her. But he was also for him to study her, he wanted to learn more about her and see what caught her eye. "We have to walk through here anyway to the wine tasting. And don't worry, I tend to not dress up for these events, mostly to thumb my nose at these old farts like that creep that you helped me with."

Normally Cana would roll her eyes at the gesture to hold her hand while they walked but instead she refrained from it and casually walked with Aether hand in hand for their agreed upon “date”. It was certainly a significant change in pace being in such a relaxed atmosphere when their previous encounters consisted solely on alcohol and steamy sex. Haven’t been shopping in a while, Cana was a bit excited to be out and about ready and willing to buy something besides alcohol. Though if she saw any, a glass or two wouldn’t be so bad. Cana couldn’t recall the last time she had ever gone a day without having any alcohol.

Passing through the vendors Cana couldn’t resist but to grab a couple snacks. It started with just some simple fruit, a pear and an apple but then turned into a bag of flavored candies as well along with a meat skewer. Toying with Aether, she continually forced things to his mouth, encouraging him to take bites. Not acting immature, Cana still enjoyed having fun and being free of life’s many burdens. Noticing the shop selling lingerie and belly dancer attire, Cana urges Aether towards the shop, assuming he wouldn’t decline shopping with her as she browsed the very skimpy garments. “Do I really look dressed up for a wine tasting? If they know what’s best for them they won’t be judging me on how I look anyway. Especially in something like this...”she smiled, holding up a lace bra to her chest.

Aether would be enjoying the moment with Cana, it was a rare moment for him as well to not have to deal with over stressful situations with work and everything. To be honest it was actually rather nice to not overthink anything, he was rather stressed but with Cana in that moment he was actually enjoying this. They were going to go to the tasting later on so she'd have a great day and some wine. He'd nibble on whatever she offered and in turn he'd have grabbed a few things and did the same with her. Though at times letting go of her hand he might put his arm around her as they walked but if she moved too much he'd let her be independent with him at her side.

As they passed the lingerie store with the mannequins in the window he'd turn to Cana and chuckle a bit. "Ah heh, I see.." He smirked walking into the shop with her and admired what she was looking at. He was taking notice of some of the things, then again she was a bit shameless at times so going in with her friends with benefit didn't seem too weird. "I mean I'm going like this, to be honest I don't care what they say about me, but I will smash a bottle if they judge you." He admitted but then when she showed him the lace bra at her chest he could immediately imagine her in it and taking her out of it.

"No, that's not good. I'd get a bit too jealous letting other people see you in that." He admitted despite her wearing a bikini top normally as he looked at the woman beside him. "Though it would look rather good on you." He admitted as he glanced at another set

Going throughout the store, Cana played around with Aether, showcasing a wide variety of various different bras and panties. Some pieces were a bit more revealing than others but her modeling was mostly for Aether’s amusement. Wearing little clothing everyday as it was, Cana did already own quite the selection of lingerie for her more intimate moments in life. Comfort and pleasure always played a major role each and every day.

“You know, they do have a small section for men but I’m pretty certain you’re enjoying yourself as it is right?”she giggled, bumping into his shoulder with her own. Picking out a nicely cut bra and matching panties, Cana figures it was always good to be prepared in case the “Sorceror Weekly” requested her services once again for another photo shoot and interview. “So now, how about that wine tasting hmm? All this shopping makes a girl very thirsty”

Aether would give a grin as they looked up and down the sections, though it was clear times he was certainly fantasizing about her in the sets of underwear for him. Though he'd be pulled out of it every so often by her looking and tugging him along through the store. "Oh am very much so, but you are the only one who ever sees me in my underwear and usually you are too eager to rip it off to really take any notice of it." He pointed out teasingly.

When she made her selection he actually bought the set for her. "Might as well, they'll look great on you and my floor." He winked and put his arm around her as they left the store. "We're halfway there, figured coming through this way would let you have a chance to get some food in your stomach before we go tasting." He smirked and patted her side as they approached a nice looking manor, though it was used for fancy eating and dining it was rented out for the event. The two certainly stood out, him lacking the frills and fanciness of others, and Cana... well Cana lacked a shirt and wore tight pants. The attendant checked them both in as they took a little stand with a number on it and went to a standing table.

Despite the looks they got and the men that looked towards Cana and her bust, which despite that Aether actually guarded her a bit on. Not that she was being looked at but that he was protecting her from being leered at. Almost like he was jealous despite all of this men were older than her father, and the women were not all that good looking. The ones that one clearly were ditzy trophy wives or girlfriends. "And before you even say a word, I don't think of you like a trophy." He told her as the first set of wines had come along with a pair of spit buckets. "But then again you aren't a spitter, at least not that I remember." He winked as he started to hand her a glass as the pair would begin their tasting.

It had went decently well as he pulled out a little notepad and was marking down his thoughts and tastes on them, before sliding her over the same to do the same as he did want her opinions. As much of a flirt as he was even if he teased her a bit he had been serious about his business and talked with her intelligently on what they were drinking. Though he did mix it in with if he tasted better that certain wines. Though a few in he'd hear some men talking behind them about Cana's body.

Back
Top Bottom