Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Spawn of Succubus / Incubus

As Sam saw the car, she would notice her jacket sway into her arms, as well as Chelsea at the last few split seconds of turning invisible resting inside the car.

Chelsea had managed to sneak herself into the suspicious cop's police car, and was ready to tail him in his face!

Sam went down and found Andy but Chelsea was gone. "Damn it, how do you find an invisible girl?" Sam muttered and decided to get Andy to follow the suspicious cop car. "I think it is the killer who is trying to escape." Sam said. "Let's find out what he is..."

Andy saw Sam approaching as he exited the massacre area and Sam wanted him to follow the killer. "This is kinda crazy. This monster can rip apart that many hobos, he could kill us all as well." Andy said and disgruntely entered the police car with the car keys still inside and followed the police car.

==========================================================================================

The man drove off and spotted a motorcycle cop following him and quickly drove into an alley. He exited and moved to ambush the motorcycle cop. The man physically grew bigger and as the motorcycle cop turned the corner, the man covered the cop's mouth and pulled him into the alley. The man peeped outside and saw another police car. (Sam and Andy)

The motorcycle cop struggled and the man slit the throat of the cop and held him down as he bled to death. He moved to the entrance of the alley to ambush again.

==========================================================================================

Andy was rather annoyed and walked over to the alley. "Kinda obvious you drove into a dead end alley." Andy muttered and as he turned, the man grabbed his collar and forced him to the ground. "Shit, this guy is strong!" Andy shouted.

The invisible Chelsea ignited her hands ablaze before she struck the suspicious man from the back, grabbing his neck and tossing him away with vast strength, all while the strange man was still on the millisecond cooldowns of slamming Andy to the ground. While invisible, she swiftly helped Andy up in preparation for the man's next moves.

While a dent on the wall was successfully formed where the strange man was, he continued to walk - no - run as if it was but a bite from a little ant. His palm held his neck as he charged forward...

Sam heard fighting and rushed over and saw a man charging at Chelsea and moved to step forward and tried to charm the man. "Stop! We are not the police. We are here to learn more... Calm..." Sam realized that her powers did not work and the man rammed against her and she flew 10 feet into the wall behind her. "Fuck, that hurts...' Sam said but the man seemed to have stopped. As this point, Sam looked at the man and his hands had sharp claws and they were getting bigger and hairier.

"Calm down..." Sam said. "Please..."

There was a short pause and the man calmed down a little and he looked physically smaller like he shrank. His wounds started to close although the flames left a scar on his neck. Obviously he was dealing with people that did not seem human as well and his eyes narrowed and he stopped his combat stance and looked at the group. (Still did not see Chelsea)

He stopped fighting and picked up the dead cop and carried him and walked down the alley. Sam followed him but he did not seem to mind. There was a series of hoarding and construction going on in the city and the man walked into the construction site and dumped the dead cop on the ground and entered a hall. There were dimly lit candles along the way and there was a small group of people gathering and another couple dragged several limp people and placed them into a pile.

The kidnapped people were dragged beside another group of people. These people waiting were of all ages from as young as 14 to as old as 55. They helped the couple carry the homeless men to an altar where there were more people kidnapped and tied and they began a ritual where they started the ritual sacrifice.

"What is going on?" Sam asked Andy and looked around.

Andy was helped by Chelsea and suddenly, he saw the man charged into Sam and Sam was rammed into a wall but somewhat managed to calm the man down. The man picked up the dead cop and started walking and Andy followed Sam and the man walked into an abandoned building.

There was still a lot of police activity nearby but this place seemed deserted and it was in complete darkness. Andy followed Sam and the man and they reached a sacrificial altar where a ritual just began.

"This place feels different." Andy said. "I feel connected to something here."

"Not really feeling the shazam here. It's obviously dangerous, and I have a feeling that trying to burn the place will only accelerate the process," Chelsea adds, "we probably can't stop whatever they're conjuring, or stop them from doing so."

The chants got louder and the ritual sacrifice began. Whatever supernatural being they were summoning was real as they could feel their hair standing on its ends and the candles start to flicker even without any wind. The sacrifice started and the victims were ripped open with various organs removed and it was messy and gory. The people performing the ritual went into some kind of trance and chanted ungodly language which felt heavy and touched Sam greatly inside.

As the ritual continued, the acts became violent and the bodyparts removed that were mushed together seemed to form an unnatural shape that was uncomfortable to look at and they quickly shriveled up and decayed, releasing a scent of death and rot in the air. The room was filled with darkness and the darkness entered the nose of a 18-year-old lady and she opened her eyes and her eyes were solid black.

The man that led Sam and Andy to the building walked up along with a few others and they join hands and chanted. The chant resonated within the building and at the climax, they can feel a strong powerful entity within the young lady and she went limp on the ground. The group gathered and checked on her and moments later, she got up and the group cheered and hugged each other.

They seemed to be very well prepared as they went the back of a few trucks and there were jerrycans of water for them to clean themselves and they al brought change and changed their clothes. The man chatted with an older man and brought him to the dead cop where he changed into the police uniform. Then the group dispersed.

Sam was confused. "Why lead us here to see this?" Sam asked.

One of the ladies approached and looked at Sam. Sam could see her eyes glow a little and she smiled.

"What are you smiling at?" Sam asked. "I want to learn more."

"You have something strong inside you." The lady said. "You should let it loose once in a while. This is our time, and 1000 years of darkness is coming."

Andy watched the ritual and felt a familiar sensation when the ritual was complete. Andy heard the reply of the lady and was curious. "Let it loose?" Andy asked. "Are you saying that we are suppressing the urges and it is bad?"

Andy was a little confused, he had urges to make bad puns, and inappropriate advances to women, also hooking up with random women. Was it due to some demon inside him as well?

The unholy rituals on the leyline nexus unlock some energy that attracts creatures with supernatural powers. They feel a pull here and it was strong and pulsing. It was as though the fabric between the various planes were porous here and they feel stronger.

The young lady had some being inside her with intense power and even when the group dispersed, they could feel the presence inside her when they see her. Sam looked around for Chelsea. She was still not sure what was going on, and what sides these cultists are on, but it seemed like something was working for her.

Before they could leave, several police cars arrived and Sam shook her head. "This is going to be easier."

"Cops are obsessed. Are these really bad roads if there are so many cops, or are all the cops just focused on finding things like this while ignoring the basic crimes like that wheel someone stole from us last night?" the disembodied voice of Chelsea spoke while near our dynamic duo.

"... hmmm, that smells kinda good doesn't it?"

Sam was planning to hypnotize the cops but as she exited the alley, she heard gunshots and as she looked, the young lady had already killed several cops and she grabbed a remaining cop and kissed him. The lady sucked the would out of the cop and dropped him to the ground. "Such a sick move..." Sam muttered and looked. "Heh, 2 police cars. Not too bad."

Sam approached and saw the dead cops looked like they have lost a lot of bodily fluids and dried. "That's gotta hurt,,," Sam got into the car and waited for Andy and Chelsea to get in. "So, some cultists did some ritual thing, and it felt good. I want to know more. Where can I find more info? What is this 1000 years of darkness?"

"A library. And somewhere that cops won't touch," Chelsea suggests as she gets on, "we really need to steer clear of them."

"The cops came to the library the last time..." Sam said and started driving. Then down the road, she spotted one of the man at the ritual walking into an alley. "Maybe he knows something. He looks old and wear glasses."

Sam stopped the car and ran into the alley and saw another police car parked in the alley and there was a cop on the ground and the man was fucking a lady cop. The lady cop screamed as the man ejaculated into her and she went limp. "Hey, you don't have to kill them..." Sam said.

"They are still alive..." The man said. He gestured his hand and the cop on the ground stood up. He moved his hand and the cop walked over. "I implanted some seeds into them and they do what I want them to do." The man said. "Ok, now, call for backup."

"I can do that too..." Sam said and looked into the eyes of the cop and said. "Go fuck that bitch on the ground." Sam felt a connection into the cop but the cop seemed to feel different as he does not feel human anymore. The cop did not follow her instructions. "Ok, this is weird. I could get them to do stuff before but they feel different now."

Andy saw the man fucked the lady and shook his head. "Stop getting distracted Sam..." Andy said and checked the lady cop. She was still alive and she felt different. "You are right, something is different about her. Hey dude. I watched you guys perform the ritual, we are here to learn more and what did the ritual do?"

The man looked at Andy and said. "It was a summoning ritual we do it at leyline nexus and summon champions to empower our members. That is how we get out powers."

Andy nodded and looked at Sam and Chelsea as he still did not know what was going on.

"I don't think it's you who got weaker - but they who got stronger. Your abilities don't work on the supernatural, I suspect," Chelsea adds, then asks the man, "why do you want these powers, anyways?"

"Initially, it was curiosity. I was curious to see what was on the other side, then having seen some people experiencing it, I wanted to know how it felt like." The man said. "The world is made for the strong and if you remain weak, you will be stepped on. Getting these powers can let me do what I want and not be bullied. You know, serving one master rather than serving money..."

"So you guys are summoning stuff into your body?" Sam asked. "Wouldn't you be taken over?"

"When you die..." The man said. "And with the powers, we do get pretty tough..."

The man looked and several police cars arrived and he nodded at the cops, "Get them in here."

=======================================================================================

Sam saw a plump cop entering and kissed him. The cop was shocked and his eyes looked dazed. "Ok, I still got it..." Sam said and stared at the cop. "Go into that room and masturbate..."

"Hey Jim..." Another cop shouted. "Where are you..." Before he could finish his sentence, Sam grabbed him from behind and choked him. The cop was shocked and pawed helplessly as he could not breathe. "I still have it." Sam said as she dragged the limp cop into the room and saw the plump cop jerking off. "You guys handle the others coming."

"Fucking someone can allow you to control them?" Andy muttered, "never tried it before."

Andy waited for a motorcycle cop to enter and grabbed him around the corner. "Ok, how do I do this again?" Andy said as he choked the cop. The cop flailed as Andy executed a perfect chokehold and Andy could smell the fear from the cop. "Love those boots..." Andy whispered as the cop kicked helplessly and went limp.

"Fuck, if he is out, how am I going to give orders?" Andy said. "And if he sounds the alarm, I'll be shot..."

Andy dragged the motorcycle cop into the corner of the room where he could play with him more but as there were more cops coming in, Andy decided to choke the cop out first. "More cops..." Andy muttered. "Now, where is the invisible girl when you have to discuss game plan..."

Back
Top Bottom