Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Spawn of Succubus / Incubus

mainman

Supernova
Character Thread: Spawn of Succubus / Incubus - Character Profiles

Prelude:
A seal was broken during WWII and a Succubus was released, and the Nazi tried to take control and influence the Succubus but it was too powerful to care. The Succubus managed to escape and murdered a lot of humans and raped them. The Nazi had planned a trap and did some ancient ritual along with some scientific experiment to reduce the power of the Succubus to try to control it again and found a relic to summon an Incubus to try to contain it. It was just a massacre and everyone involved were murdered.

The Succubus and Incubus were destroyed during the war but humanity did not learn. Many years later, the United States found the unholy experiments and replicated it. They used the relics found to summon the demons and it was successful. Just like before, there was a massacre and the demons escaped.

The Succubus and Incubus escaped and raped a lot people. Some of the women survived and also created some human/hybrid babies. The Incubus and Sucubus were tracked down and the NSA tried to capture them again and did not realize that the hybrid babies were born. During the time of their weakness, both demons were sent back to hell as they could not be controlled.

Years later, these babies grew up and one by one, they started to discover their power.

==========================================================================================

One of the demon spawn was on the news. During a bank robbery, the man was shot with more than 20 rounds by the police, yet he was able to survive he return fire and massacred everyone. He was filled with rage and killed everything

Unfortunately, the whole massacre was caught on camera and the man was tracked, confronted and killed. The others to discover their power and the impossible was now possible.

//This is set in the 80's, before cell phones and fast internet.

Last edited:
Andy wiped his hands on the dead man and sniffed the air in the room. The smell of fresh blood excites him as he search each body for their wallets. He was on a roll here finishing off the biggest drug den in town and he tossed the volatile chemicals on the drugs and set it on fire. "You're welcome..." Andy said and exited the warehouse to see 2 policemen outside. "Shit..." Andy muttered and ran as the cops chased him.

Andy leaped up the sides of the building and grabbed the fire escape and as the policemen ran below him, he dropped down behind them and grabbed the back of their necks. Andy squeezed their necks and they flailed and struggled. "Forget what you saw here..." Andy said. "I don't want to kill you..."

Andy felt the policeman's struggles dying down and pulled them in and choked them one by one. He left the policemen in the alley and got on his motorcycle and left. The night was still early and he had a lot of cash and not afraid to use it. Going to the Kwality bar, Andy went to his usual corner and looked for ladies from out of town. He had tried out most of the ladies in town and wanted something different. Spotted 2 ladies sitting together without their boyfriend and immediately made his move, firstly by buying them drinks. He came on strong, but his good looks and supernatural powers helped a little and within 30 minutes, he was in the toilet getting a blowjob.

When he was done, he cleaned up and went down the road to a diner that served pancakes and met some old cops that took care of him when he was arrested and placed in Juvenile detention.

"Hi Uncle Bob." Andy said and went to a table with 4 other cops. "What's the latest news?"

"Hey Andy," A plump cop with thick mustache said. "Nothing much, Harold over there thinks he was kidnapped and fucked by a beautiful lady and was afraid that his wife would find out. I was trying to find out where I could get myself a free fuck as well."

"Haha, good one." Andy said.

"But it's true!" Harold said. "Dave was there, he woke up and I was gone. I was in the alley with my pants down and my dick was out and sticky. It was like I fucked something and could not remember what..."

"Yeah, good excuse when the mom comes with the baby..." Bob said and laughed. "Come on man, you were jerking off in the alley and the massive erection took too much blood from your head and you knocked out. "

Andy sat there and listened to their stories, sometimes he could hear interesting stuff he could act on, but taking out gangs and drug dealers was something he was into currently, but so far, he did not get much from the old cops.

Sam watched the news on the bank robbery and thought that the man who was shot multiple times and survived may have powers like her and wanted to find him. She saw a police car and one of the plump old cops walking into the alley and she entered the police car and saw a pudgy cop inside. "What the..." The cop muttered and she touched his face, pulled his head over and kissed him. The cop was dazed and she asked the cop, "What information do you have on the bank robbery where the killer massacred everyone?"

"The detectives are still looking for him. We have a photo but it does not seem so helpful." The cop said as she rubbed his head. Sam looked at the photo and it was relatively low resolution and could look like any other white guy with average build.

"Sleep..." Sam muttered and the cop slept in the seat.

She entered the alley and saw a plump cop with white hair and bumped into him. "Sorry ma'am." The cop said and she rubbed her breasts on his face and shoved him to the wall. She could smell fear from the cop mixed in sweat and polyester and the smell turned her on as she overpowered the cop and pulled down his pants. "Fuck me..." She commanded and hugged the plump cop. "So soft... So nice."

Sam enjoyed the feeling of overpowering the cop and seemed to have gained some power and became stronger after that, but it felt more like a routine than something she would enjoy doing over and over again, and the feeling of power she gets after seemed to be the primary driver.

The next night Sam visited the club and was wondering again if there were more people like her and how to find them, but for now, all she had was a photo of a man wanted by the police.

"The government can't hide everything after all... some things just aren't possible..."

Chelsea, now concealed while in a library, researches news reports of old.

"These are linked... linked to mom's... well, I figured it out. But where exactly do I find something like that?"

Chelsea looked through the article.

"Others? So there's a good chance that I'm not the only one. Who else is out there, and where exactly would they be... this looks like a good place to start."

Chelsea places all other items back where they were.

"Huh, who's there?" a librarian spoke up, only to see no one. Nothing.

There truly was nothing. Chelsea had left the premises and was en route to finding who she would consider her brethren.

Sam felt weird. She is getting the hang of what she can do. She felt in control when she had sex with random men and made them do anything for her. She felt stronger and powerful with every fuck and got to several rich boys who drove fancy cars and got more money than she needed. No matter what she does, she kept thinking about others like her and whether she had other powers.

There was no challenge getting money as she could just walk up to any man and tell them to give her all their money. Sam felt that she could do more and did not accomplish much when she took money from the men. As she left a club, she walked down the street and saw 2 cops searching a member of the rival gang. "I've an idea..." She smiled and approached the cops.

"Hi, boys..." She said and smiled at the cops. A plump cop looked at her and before he could respond, his eyes glazed over. She walked to the shorter cop and the cop stared into her eyes and looked dazed as well. She took the keys from the short cop and uncuffed the man and told the plump cop to call for backup. The man did not know what was going on and she kissed him and whispered in his ears. "You fucked up, and the cops are coming after you, and they will kill you... So kill them before they kill you and go back to the gang..."

Sam smiled and saw the man grabbed the keys from the dazed cops and shot them. He quickly got into the police car and sped off. "Ok, time to catch to show..."

Sam followed the man to the gang's bar and soon more cops arrived. She saw several police cars arriving and as they were arresting the gang members, one of the cops was shot and a gunfight started. She enjoyed the deaths and the pleasure she felt was not limited to sexual stimulus. She actually felt stronger and faster. Many gang members were killed and she saw a gang enforcer, some hitman moving behind the cops and killing them one by one.

"Whoa, this guy is good." Sam muttered and saw the man slitting the throats of 4 cops and stabbing the sergeant with a dagger in his spine and moving onto the remaining cops and when he reached them, it was over, he was so skillful with the dagger and the armed cops did not stand a chance and were stabbed before they could aim at him.

Sam felt tempted to try out her ability and approached the man who was strangling the last cop. The cop's neck was snapped and the man drew his dagger and pointed at Sam. "Nice moves." Sam said as the man eyed him cautiously. "That's everyone..."

Sam approached the man and he was shocked at how fast Sam moved as she grabbed his hand with the dagger and disarmed him. The man punched her in the lower back and Sam could feel a sharp pain. She dodged another blow and the man seemed to be very good as well. "Hey stop!" Sam commanded as she stared into his eyes but the man smashed her face with direct kick.

"Fuck..." Sam staggered back and she was stabbed with the dagger in her chest and the man turned and saw 2 more police cars arriving and pulled out the dagger and approached the cops.

It would have been a mortal wound if Sam was a mortal but this man was clearly not easy to deal with. Sam staggered to get up, she lost some blood but her wound seemed to be closing. The man's murder spree was exciting to watch but Sam forced herself to leave as the man might kill her. "Does he have powers have well?" Sam muttered but did not want to stay behind to find out.

Sam saw some injured gang members on the ground and she picked up a knife and slit their throats. She felt a lot better and saw her wounds close more as she cut their throats.

Sam did not want to stay back to find out more about the man and quickly ran off. She came across a library and ran inside. "Perhaps I can read up to see what I can learn."

Sam arrived at the occult section and picked out some books on demonology and started browsing. She peeped at her wounds and there was a bloodstain but the wounds have completely closed.

As she walked in the library, Sam would feel something- or someone- she bumped into. But strangely, no one was seen. How perculiar.

As Sam read through her various occult books on a table and dust emerged from them, she would hear a light sneeze, as well as a shadow beginning to appear over her, as if something phased into reality and blocked a human-shaped portion of light.

Simply put - someone was there, right behind her.

@mainman

Andy heard gunshots and was strangely attracted to it. He hid in an alley and watched as a gang battled the cops in a gun fight and noticed a man moving among the cops and killing them efficiently. "This guy is good..." Andy said and saw a lady approaching the man and fought him. They were moving very fast and they seemed incredibly strong and fast. "Something is not right..." Andy muttered and the lady was stabbed and more police cars arrived. Andy saw the man approaching the police cars and reaching the cops as they exited the cars.

He turned and saw the lady who was badly injured sitting up and she seems to stagger off and started killing the gang members. "What the fuck?" Andy muttered, "looks like a mortal wound and she still wants to kill others?" Andy was strangely turned on by her actions. "This is real YOLO..."

Andy turned back and saw the man choking the remaining cop. "What? Took out all the cops already?" Andy muttered and the man easily snapped the cop's neck. Andy saw the lady running off and decided to follow her. She was moving fast and ran into a library.

Andy followed her in and found her reading some books and she seemed to be staring into empty space, shocked. "Hey, are you ok?" Andy shouted. "You seemed injured." And slowly approached her.

Sam felt something behind her and was shocked. This was an old building and it was as though the library was haunted. Sam tried backing off as there was something or someone near, she could feel it but not see it.

"Hey..." Sam muttered. "I don't mean to come into your space."

Then Sam saw Andy and he seemed to be concerned about her wounds. She was unclear which side he was on, but decided to be slightly cautious as she was also dealing with another presence in the room.

Sam's adrenalin was rushing through her system. She was ready to fight or flight.

"It's alright, I'm just passing by myself. My space huh... I guess I do need a place to constantly stay in."

The person who seemingly phased into reality had platinum blonde hair and had a height much shorter with a chest much smaller than hers. Her nude form, glistening with smooth soft white skin, appears before Sam and Andy. One of her prominent traits was the strange mark on her crotch, akin to a rosary.

"I believe that we have-"

Her face turned red, before she swiftly grabbed two of Sam's books, using one to cover her tiny chest and the other to cover the mounds at her crotch.

"- do any of you have clothes I could borrow before I continue?"

@mainman @mappy

Sam was shocked to see a naked lady appearing. "The fuck?" She muttered and was more confused than scared. She took off her jacket and passed it to the lady and was a little disturbed. "Isn't it cold to be going around naked?"

Sam was worried that the lady might catch a cold. "I'm Sam... What exactly are you?" Sam asked and stared at the other man.

Andy's eyes feasted on the naked lady appearing and he did not blink one bit. He did not care where she came from and was staring at her from her behind. Finally, Andy exhaled and gave a sigh. "Wow..." Andy muttered and took out a towel from his backpack and passed it to the lady. When he saw Sam staring at him, he took his eyes off the naked lady and looked at Sam.

"I'm Andy, and I thought you may need help..." Andy said and pointed at Sam's wound. "I was there and saw that badass person stab you..."

"St- stop staring..." the lady said to Andy, gripping the books a bit tighter as she used the one covering her crotch to cover her butt.

"Th- thanks," she replied as she put the jacket over herself, all while accepting the towel even if she didn't wrap herself with it. The height difference allowed the jacket to cover her crotch and buttocks. "It isn't that cold, or that hot for that matter."

It was only then that she noticed Sam's wounds.

"Time out, time out, where exactly were you two before coming here? Caught in a streetfight?"

@mainman @mappy

"Nice tits..." Andy muttered. "I mean tats... Um, is that a tattoo?"

Andy got distracted and then went over to Sam. "Hi, I'm Andy. I saw you got stabbed bad... Wow, that's gotta hurt." Andy passed Sam a metal flask of vodka and took off his shirt, revealing his well chiseled body. "You can use this to clean your wound."

"Sorry about that." Andy said to Chelsea. "Some crazy guy attacked her and killed some cops."

Andy pointed to the red and blue lights flashing outside. "I guess the cops are everywhere now. That crazy guy did not seem normal, and that got me interested."

Gripping herself tighter from Andy's ogles, Chelsea replies, "I was born with it, making it more of a birthmark."

Chelsea looks towards the blaring sirens and flashing lights. Emblems of the police.

"... think they're heading in here? Or are they just driving by to their next destination? Surely they're looking for you two."

@mappy @mainman

Sam looked at her wounds again after she cleaned it with the vodka and shirt. The wound has closed. "Thanks." Sam said as she looked at Andy and Chelsea.

"I was just trying to find out more about strange things I'm having, and ended up in a streetfight against a gang, but they seemed to have some guy who is really tough and fast." Sam said. "I usually have no problems in a fight. I don't know what's going on, but I've also found that I can heal myself quickly if I continue to harm others... that sounds weird, but I think it is true."

Sam approached the windows and looked out and saw several police cars outside. "Ok, I think they are really here now. Nice birthmark..." Sam said. "Are you familiar with the occult?"

Just then, Sam caught a glimpse of 2 cops approaching. "Damn it..." Sam muttered and hid in ambush.

"I've never met someone else who had powers till I saw you..." Andy said to Sam. "You were really fast. "I think I have some similar powers as well, believe it or not, I can heal quickly as well, but I get really tired after that, and other people's blood perk me up... but I'm not a vampire and I don't have fangs..."

Andy smiled with a boyish smile and moved aside and leaped over the shelf and grabbed the cop in the rear and choked him silently. "This is too easy."

"I think I'm a bit... uh... intertwined with the occult, for the lack of a better word," Chelsea says.

"Have your jacket back for a bit, Miss," Chelsea says, returning the items, "and speaking of powers..."

Chelsea starts to fade out of sight, but in reality, she had just turned invisible, hiding from the cops and waiting to strike and ambush alongside Sam.

@mainman @mappy

Sam grabbed the plump cop walking pass her and covered his mouth. She was a lot stronger than him and sniffed his balding head as he trembled in fear. "Wow, smells so good." Sam muttered and grabbed the cop's gun and shoved it into his neck. The cop was scared and Sam could smell the fear and it seemed to make her stronger. She unzipped his pants and reached for the cop's dick and jerked him off. Sam was in a zone. She enjoyed herself and her wound completely healed.

2 more motorcycle cops approached and looked around but Sam was still enjoying herself with the plump cop.

Andy choked the cop in his arms and the cop flailed silently. "You will forget what happened..." He muttered and tightened his grip and the cop went limp. The other cop was already out of sight and Andy heard footsteps and saw 2 motorcycle cops approaching. He hid the limp cop and went round to sneak up on the cops again. He looked around and the other ladies were gone.

"Where did they go?" He muttered as he grabbed the rear cop and lifted him off the ground and choked him.

While invisible, Chelsea blushes and tries to hide her eyes from the sight of Sam performing sexual acts upon these cops, turning hunters into prey.

But no, now was not the time. Sam was handling one cop while Andy tackled two. That left Chelsea with one more.

This one more cop would hear weeping in the area, the weeping of a young girl. As he looked, he would find no one, before finding a curling, naked, weeping girl in another corner. The moment he blinked, however, she was gone, but her weeping was still heard. This continued deep into the library.

When he finally saw her, the platinum blonde weeping girl would have tears in the form of black soot - an intimidating appearance. He looks away for a second and she was gone. That was when he realised that he was in one of the many janitor closets of the library. He felt his mouth and nose turn cold, covered in frost, as his hair was set on fire. He had no hope of escape, as he was locked in. He easily lost consciousness, as the flames died out and the frost melted.

He would be out for quite a while, and he was to be stored until he was ready to be looted and when the coast was finally clear.

Last edited:
Sam was done and her wounds seemed to be much better. She did not know what got into her and saw a dazed cop on the ground. "I can't explain, but it made me feel better." Sam said showing Andy her wounds as she walked over. She noticed that everyone took out the cops.

"I am here to learn more about the powers I have." Sam said. "I still don't understand how I heal by fucking that cop or killing some gangsters..."

"That makes two of us. Maybe three. I don't know why or how I have all these powers, but I intend to find out - every last bit of info...

... I guess I should properly introduce myself. Just call me Chelsea."

Chelsea reappears before the two, having looted the cop's uniform as well as his weapons. She covers her private body with them, obscuring them from any peekers.

Another item for the inventory. Now all they needed was a pair of policewoman uniforms.

"I don't think I can imagine doing that... but that does make me a little curious, Sandra - who was your... well... first time?"

Andy looked at both ladies and stared into their eyes and said. "Touch your breasts..." After waiting a few seconds, he said, "Lick your tits..." He paused and was a little surprised. "That usually works on other ladies."

"I sort of can make people forget what they saw." Andy said. "I think we should go now, before more cops arrive."

Andy quickly made his way down the stairs and saw a police sergeant with thick glasses at the bottom of the stairs. The sergeant was checked his phone and as he looked up, Andy covered his mouth and dragged him away from the doorway and choked him. The sergeant struggled and tried to reach for his gun but Andy easily overpowered him and choked him out.

Andy looked outside and saw 4 more cops outside and said, "I can't take all of them, need help."

"You're god awful, you know that?" Chelsea holds herself tighter, before the alert of more cops. "They seem a bit endless. Put this disguise on," Chelsea hands Andy the police clothes, "now you can take all four of them on, without raising a fist. Just tell them the coast is clear and use your powers to convince them that you're the guy I just shoved in the janitor closet. Sandra, let's hide."

Chelsea simply turns invisible again.

Sam tries to put on the police uniform but they were all too fat. "Damn, these piggies stink..." Sam said and suddenly, 2 cops walked into the stairwell and Sam simply grabbed a plump cop and kissed him. "What the hell do you think you are doing?" The other cop asked and took out his baton. The cop Sam kissed was dazed and as the other cop noticed the limp sergeant, Sam slapped the baton away and hugged him.

Back
Top Bottom