Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Spawn of Succubus / Incubus

Andy clubbed the head of the fat cop and he went limp. "Wow, that's not hard." Andy said and went to every cop to wipe their memory off just in case. Then went to the car Sam picked and followed instructions to the warehouse.

Andy was tired, he spotted a corner and took off the police jacket to use as a pillow. "Lets rest first then chat more about powers, I'd like to learn more too."

Settling and sleeping in the police car, Chelsea mentions, "usually I sneak into people's houses and sleep in their guest room. They hardly ever notice and in the few occasions that do... well...

... let's just say it was but a tall story in their neighbourhoods."

Chelsea blushes.

"Sam, was it? This... sex thing... how was your first time and who was it with?"

"I was from an orphanage, then I escaped after getting returned so many times and ended up on the streets. Fought with a few gangs and raped." Sam said. "It was not a nice thing and then I joined a gang for vengeance. Got arrested and raped by cops. And when I started killing the rival gang members, I got stronger and realized I had more powers. I don't know when was it the first time I really enjoyed sex, but even when I was powerless and raped, I disliked not being in power, but enjoyed the sex... if you can say such a thing."

Sam laid on a couch in the warehouse and said. "I can get anyone I want now, and somehow forbidden fruits like married men excites me more, and get weird attracted to old cops..."

Andy tried to ignore the ladies who were talking about sex. Andy yawned and stretched. It was quite and exciting and long day and as the Adrenalin wears off, Andy felt really tired. Having supernatural powers does take a toll on the body and Andy closed his eyes and slept.

He slept soundly till the next morning and woke up and went to the toilet to wash up. It was a nifty part of town and as he peeped outside, the sun was rising and he could see the river from the dusty windows of the warehouse. The air was cold and crisp outside and it was a new day.

"That's... rough. And I figured that cops could do bad things, but to do that?" Chelsea says. "I don't know what to say, but I guess mom was right about not trusting cops. Well, even if it wasn't her, there's everything that's happened... there is no freedom in this land of the free...

... speaking of, we should totally hijack someone's house, first thing tomorrow. Maybe even use it as our headquarters if we're sticking to each other a bit long."

Sam got a good night's rest and woke up the next morning restful. She cleaned up and went to the trunk of the police car and grabbed the old cop and shoved him on the couch. Sam did not want to charm him as she prefers the cop struggling and quickly overpowers him and placed her pussy on his face while giving him a blowjob.

The old cop was shocked as he woke up to a blowjob and Sam was inhumanly strong. As he got erect, Sam quickly overpowers him and fucked him. His hand was grabbed and he was kissed as Sam humped his erected dick.

The old cop was scared and felt powerless. Sam could smell his adrenalin and licked his face as the old cop moaned. "Done..." Sam said as she felt the old cop ejaculating and dragged him aside. "Oh, one more." Sam said and dragged the motorcycle cop out. "What are you doing?" The motorcycle cop said as Sam pulled down his breeches and he whimpered. Sam sniffed his leather jacket and started giving him a handjob while sniffing his boots. the cop's agony, fears and struggles seemed to power Sam, kept her going and she felt stronger.

The cops were left alive and she looked at the plump motorcycle cop and rubbed his belly. She tilted her head and smiled. She stared at the scared face of the cop and said, "Go fuck the old cop!" The plump cop suddenly looked dazed and walked over to the old cop on the ground and pushed him down and started fucking him.

Sam was more excited and enjoyed herself.

Chelsea tries to hide her eyes.

"I think I've seen enough people having sex for the whole week - in just last night and this morning. And I'm not going to argue with that because I know that it's just going to get worse no matter what I say..."

Shaking Andy awake, she says, "I hope you aren't too drunk on late night chemtrails to drive."

She turns to the Sam.

"Should we get a new car? There's nothing wrong with our current car, just that it was well... tracked by certain authorities."

Andy woke up and was still sleepy. "What the f..." Andy muttered as he woke up to the plump motorcycle cop fucking an old cop. The old cop could not get away and moaned in pain.

"So what now? Those killers are pretty crazy." Andy said. "Wonder what else is out there?"

Andy walked over to the cops and choked them out and placed his hands on their heads and said, "Forget what just happened..."

"You guys are up?" Sam said as she returned after taking a shower. "What's next? New car?"

Sam looked around and said, "I think there is a car somewhere in here." Sam went around and looked outside and found a car with wheels stolen. "Damn this bad neighborhood..."

"What plans do you have?' Sam asked the group.

"Wait, this warehouse has a shower?" Chelsea was surprised. "But yes, basically I was going to go find a car and picklock it. Or does finding someone else's house come first before finding their car in their garage? I really need to get my steps right...

... well, either way, we're headed to the neighbourhood, aren't we?"

"Pretty Ghetto area.." Sam said. "Car I left here lost the tires. Let me show you out."

Sam showed the group around the area. "Many warehouses are abandoned, but they still have water connected." Sam said. "This overlooks the river." Sam walked along the river and after about 5 minutes, they exited the warehouse block and more shops and apartments can be seen. "There is a police station that way but we are out of the warehouse area. Where can we learn more about the powers?"

"Big country with a lot of towns and cities big and small - the government could be hiding things, but there's no way they can hide everything everywhere. Someday, it'll get to the point where it's just outright impossible. Newspapers with something about them might be findable. But for starters we'll need to find an apartment to live in, maybe hypnotize a landlord while we're at it."

"It does not work all the time." Andy said. "I can knock them out and make them forget."

Andy walked to a corner deli to get newspapers and a bagel. "Anyone want anything?" Andy asked and pointed at the news. "10 officers dead, 33 in critical condition with many others injured. Killers still at large, police advice public to stay indoors. Wow, no wonder there are so few people out today..." Just then, Andy saw a police car stop outside the deli and 2 cops approaching the Deli.

Sam saw Andy getting newspapers and a bagel and decided to have a coffee. As Andy pointed the news out, Sam saw the police car stopping and cops entering the Deli. Sam narrowed her eyes and wanted to approach the cops, but the cops seemed to be just chatting with the waiter and not bothering them.

"Does not say much about the killers in the newspapers..." Sam said. "Perhaps we should ask the cops?"

"An egg sandwich sounds nice right about now," Chelsea says, "I really doubt the cops will share anything, given our last encounters with them, at most they'll probably share the cover story, oh look, there they come."

It appeared that one of them was a lady cop this time.

Andy was staring at the lady cop and checking out her ass as she walked by. "Nice..." Andy muttered and continued reading the newspapers. A reporter seemed to be tracking some murders in the city and the massacre was not the first. "This has happened before." Andy said. "Laraine Anderson... She tracked several mass murders, do you think they may be connected?"

"Oh, by the way Chelsea," Andy asked. "When you go invisible, can we see the egg sandwich go down the throat?"

(at night) In the other part of town, a man in a yellow robe moved among the sleeping homeless people and injected them with an air hypo. They woke up and saw a $20 bill and the man proceeded to inject several more. "What the fuck are you doing man?" One of the men shouted and saw the man injecting everyone else. The homeless community was confused and one of the men sat there and twitched. "Jake? What's going on?" One of the ladies approached and checked on him and his face started to get hairy as hair started sprouting all over his body. "What the hell?"

The man became a large tall wolf with bloodthirsty eyes and charged at the others, slicing them with the razor-sharp claws and biting them with the large sharp teeth.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam had her coffee and muffin. Something she missed by not waking up early for breakfast. "Maybe after breakfast..." Sam said and took interest in some of the news that Andy pointed out. "Something is not right, homeless people getting ripped apart, killers killing cops... How do we go about finding out more?"

"That's not how it works," Chelsea replies to Andy. "I think a lot of this stuff we're speaking of is a bump-in-the-night kind of thing, with not a lot in the day...

... this may not be the brightest idea in the book, but what if we went to see a spirit medium? If your hypnosis fails, there's a good chance it's real."

Sam finished her muffin and wanted to walk over to the cops but suddenly, a call came in and the cops rushed off. "Oops, there they go." Sam said. "Do you know of a spirit medium? Or do you want to follow the cops?"

=================================================================================

A police car arrived at the scene and saw another car parked with the doors opened. The cops drew their guns and entered the building carefully. The cops were shocked to find the massacre. The first cops that arrived were vomiting as the bodies that were dumped in the building were starting to rot. They were probably the homeless population in the area that went missing a few nights ago and were found in a pile. Something was out hunting humans, and from the deep claw marks and ripped limbs, it did not seem human.

"Spirit medium can come later. Let's see what they saw," Chelsea says.

========

"Ugh, that's disgusting, Chelsea says as the gang follows, "think those vampires from last night did it?"

"Um, sure." Andy said, and before the cops rush off, Andy quickly went to the lady cop and said. "Hey, wait up. I've been listening in, and we are, um.. professional monster hunters. Sanctioned by the FBI, and we can help... can we follow, because this is what our boss ... your boss would want." Any stared into his eyes and the cop was dazed and nodded.

Sam approached the other plump cop and hugged him. "Hey, big boy..." She brushed her erected nipples against him and removed his hat and sniffed his balding head. "I did not hear what's going on, but it sounds urgent... Yes... We are government monster hunters and... we want to come along." Sam grabbed the back of his head and kissed him and placed his hat back on his head. "You are so brave, and so many unfortunate things happen these few days, and we are here to help identify the monster."

Sam turned and winked at Chelsea as she could feel the cop's dick getting erected in his pants. They quickly rushed into the police car and the cops drove them to the location and saw several police cars outside an old defuncted government building. Sam tried to look official and followed the cops in and a plump sergeant with thick glasses approached and Sam walked over and hugged him. "Hi Sarge. We are here to help. Official Monster Hunters." She stared into his eyes and bumped against him with her breasts.

The cops soon reached the room with the massacre. It was messy and there was a blood trail leading to the room and easily 20 corpses here by the number of torsos. Some of these bodies were ripped apart, the guts were eviscerated. Some of the chests were ripped open and most of them were decapitated, and Chelsea saw one man with bite marks on the neck which seemed to come from a large animal, like a bear or large dog.

Blood was everywhere, and the group was not bothered because the smell was also overwhelming in here with many cops quickly moving away avoiding the scene.

========================================================================================

A man was returning to the building and saw several cops and circled around the building. There were cops searching all over. "Hey, active police scene here..." A plump cop said as he saw the man. "Do you have an ID?"

The man reached for his wallet and the plump cop approached. When the cop reached him. As the cop reached for his ID, the man punched the cop's throat and grabbed the cop and pulled him into the shadows. Covering the cop's mouth, the man choked the struggling cop as he flailed and struggled. Kneeing the cop in his spine a few times, the struggling died down and the cop went limp. "Fuck, too fat." The man said and took off the cop's jacket.

He put on the jacket and looked around and saw more cops. A bald cop was at the stairwell and the man circled around the cop and clubbed his head and the cop went limp. The cop was stripped and the man hid the body and put on the uniform. He avoided some cops and saw a short cop around the corner and covered his mouth. The cop's head was slammed into the wall and he went limp. A fat cop approached and the man punched the cop's gut and grabbed his head under the armpits and snapped the neck, then dragged the bodies into the shadows.

"Fuck, so many cops." The man said and tried to leave.

"Say, how different are these from the bite marks of those guys yesterday?" Chelsea asks Andy. "I have a big hunch that we're dealing with a different kind of bump in the night."

Chelsea then says to Andy, "keep investigating. I'll be right back."

She looks towards one cop acting suspicious among the crowd and began to pursue him.

Andy was quite disgusted by the gore. "This is kinda fucked up, not my type of kink here. The other type, I can still deal with." Andy said as he stepped around some intestines on the ground from one of the guys with his guts cut out . "The smell here is overwhelming." Looking at the clothes on the corpses, Andy was shaking his head. "These are like hobos..." Andy said. "Why would you want to bite them?"

Sam was not sure about what was happening to her. The sight of gore seemed to excite her. "What's wrong with me?" Sam said and approached an old cop and removed his glasses.

"What are you... " Before the cop could finish his sentence, Sam kissed him and rubbed his white hair.

"Can you send me your report once the investigation is done?" Sam said and keyed her number into the cop's phone.

Sam went out to get some fresh air. She noticed a suspicious cop entering a police car and driving off.

Back
Top Bottom