Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Professor's Private Life (dominant_minded & RussianLullaby)

He smiled as he heard her, his eyes still closed. He grunted loudly and said, "If I... open my eyes... that will be exactly what I do, Rachel." He moaned loudly as she played with him and said teasingly, "And you don't seem to be... helping me hold back!" His hips began to buck a little, shoving his cock into her cleavage as if he were making love to it.

"Mmmm...I want you to cum though Professor...I love the taste of your cum." She said as she moved her tits up and down his cock. "You like that Master." She asked Master as she continued to move her tits. "Oh yeah...that feels good doesn't it." She giggled as she looked up at her Professor though. "Please Professor open your eyes." She begged him.

He was breathing so hard and fast it would almost seem there was something wrong with him. He couldn't even moan now, let alone argue with her. Plus, her encouragement was so enticing that he knew even keeping his eyes closed wasn't going to stop what was going on. He shivered when she told him how she felt about his cum. He trembled when she spoke again to his cock, addressing it as her master. And when she started begging at him, his heart began pounding in his ears. He slowly opened his eyes, on the edge of exploding already. When he saw her neck clad in the collar he was holding the leash to, and when he saw her gorgeous breasts wrapped around his swollen member and moving up and down him, he went over the cliff.

His breath caught in his throat and his cock throbbed, pumping his seed from deep inside his balls. His penis began to fire jets of the hot sticky liquid in pearly ropes in whatever direction her hands and breasts chose to aim him.

She brought her mouth down onto his cock and caught most of his cum in her mouth. She swallowed and moaned as she felt his cum hit the back of her thoart. "Mmmm." She mumbled around his cock as she continued to swallow his cum. She continued to move her breasts up and down his cock and milk him for the last drop of cum.

His legs twitched against her sides, and his body arched forward. All of his muscles seemed to go tense and hold that way as seemed almost to be enduring pain rather than consumed by insane pleasure. Finally, as she did milk the last drop from his cock, his breath came back. For several moments, he could do nothing but breathe raggedly. The sensations were so intense that he began coughing a little. His eyes were liquid and glazed over, but he looked into hers and held her gaze. It was several silent minutes before he was able to cough out, "Sorry... couldn't... speak"

She smiles and pulls her mouth away from his cock and stands up."Oh its okay Professor." She said as she leaned over to fix her high heels again. Hey pussy almost directly in front of his face. "I don't mind...I love the taste of your cum anyways." She said messaging it into her breasts.

As she leaned over in front of him, he grinned and leaned forward. He blew gently across her pussy, which was barely concealed by the thong she wore. He inhaled deeply, trying to see if he could catch the scent of her arousal.

Slowly he pulled his boxer-briefs and pants back into place, watching his pet's every move. His cock was out of commission for a little while, he knew, but he still wasn't done playing with her. "Mmmmm, Rachel... I have an idea. Tell me, how wet are you? Do you long for a release as a reward for what you've just given your Professor... and master?"

She giggled and jumped when she felt his breath on her pussy. She stood up and turned around to face him. "Oh Professor, I am very very wet. I do long for release as a reward for what I just did for you and master." She said practically begging him. "Please I really badly need a release."

He smiled broadly and winked at her, "Alright my sweet pet, bend over the coffee table there." As she complied with his request, he made a little show of tying her leash off to one of the legs of the table and said teasingly, "Wouldn't want you to run off." Then he walked from the room. He returned soon holding a vibrating massager and a handful of wooden clothespins with springs that were modified to keep them from biting so incredibly hard into skin, which meant that he could use them confidently on much softer sensitive areas.

"Now, tell your Professor, Rachel. What turns you on the most, pleasure, or pleasure mixed with pain?" He smiled at her and rubbed her ass encouragingly as he sat back down behind her.

She bent over like her Professor wanted her to. She placed her hands on the coffee table and watched as he tied the leash to a leg on the table. "Oh I wont run away Professor." She said as she waited for him to come back. She sighed when she saw the vibrator and the clothes pins. "Oh Professor...what turns me on the most is pleasure mixed with pain." She said as she wiggled her ass around.

"Mmmm, I thought you might," he said leaning close to her ear and speaking in low whisper, his hot breath falling on and behind her ear. He gave her a slap on the ass, still leaning close to her, leaving a red hand print on her right cheek. He moved closer, pressing his chest against her back. He reached around her and began to play with her tits, teasing her nipples. He kissed her neck and shoulder, breathing hotly on her skin as he did. When he reached her shoulder, he carefully placed his teeth against her skin and bit down, leaving teethmarks in her skin, pinching her nipples with his hands trapped between her tits and the coffee table.

He slowly leaned back off of her and took the thong from earlier in the day, her favorite she had said, and used it to tie her wrists together behind her back. He moved around the table and gently lifted her up, smiling broadly as he lowered his head to her tits, sucking one nipple into his mouth before nibbling on it with his teeth. He reached over to her other breast and carefully placed a clothespin on its nipple, letting it slowly bite into the sensitive aureole.

"Really you thought that I might love pleasure mixed with pain." She said while jumping a little bit from the slap that she received on the ass. She moaned when she felt him playing with her tits and teasing her nipples and when he bit into her skin. She felt her hands being tied behind her back with her thong from earlier, but she really didn't care. She watched as he lifted her up and started to suck on one of her nipples and moaned loudly when she felt the clothespin slowly bite in her sensitive aureole.

He pulled his mouth gently off of her nipple and looked teasingly into her eyes, "Mmhmmm... I had a feeling." He picked up another clothespin and placed it where his mouth had been, leaving both of her nipples clamped with the small, pinching objects. He stood up again, moving back behind her to the couch. He reached behind her and unzipped her skirt, tugging it down over her ass, leaving it wrapped around her thighs. Then he hooked his fingertips into the waistband of her thong, peeling it down her and leaving it around her thighs with her skirt. He leaned down again and blew on her now naked pussy. Using his thumb, he gently began to play with her clitoris, using his other hand to spread her labia open to his eyes. His breath was hot, falling directly on her sex.

She gasps when she felt him rub her clit and blow on her pussy. "Oh my..." She said while biting her lower lip and moaning. She took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "Yes...I love this Professor."

He pressed his lips to her sex before moaning in response, the sound sending vibrations through his mouth and into her body. His tongue snaked from between his parted lips and teeth and sought out her clitoris. His fingers moved to let his mouth take over, moving up to gently pinch and tug her pink, inner lips.

"So sexy, Rachel," he cooed softly into her folds, entranced as he looked up from her pussy and watched her squirming, her hands tied in a pair of underwear that bore the evidence of both their arousal from earlier in the day. His eyes danced along her mostly exposed back, partially covered in a cascade of her hair. He imagined her breasts, pressed against the table, the pinching clothespins trapped against it's hard surface and hanging onto their grip on her nipples.

Rachel smiles and moans. "Yes, very sexy." She moans louder and pushes her pussy against his mouth roughly. She bits her lower lip as she closes her eyes. She takes a deep breath and lets it out slowly and runs her hands down his arms and into his hair.

He smiled as he licked her sex, his lips twisting against her pussy as she ground against him. He reached behind him until he found the vibrating massager behind him. It came to life with an audible buzz as he flipped the switch on it's handle to the 'on' position. His eyes closed as he felt her fingers, tangled in his hair. He wondered idly to himself just how much pain she might like mixed with this. Slowly he leaned back from her, breaking the hold she had on his hair.

He slid the massager between her legs until it was pressed firmly against her clit. He smiled and reached over to grab another clothespin, careful to not make a sound that she would hear over the massager and careful not to touch her. He didn't want her to see this next one coming. He pinched open the clothespin and carefully waited until she squirmed into just the right place... then let it close down on one of Rachel's labia, moving his hand back quickly to watch her reaction with a grin.

She gasped and moved to the left a little bit. "Oh my god..." She whispered as she suddenly felt the clothes pin. She jumped and moaned loudly. "Yes, I love this Professor." She said while biting her lower lip and looking down at him. She moaned louder and louder as the vibrater was still on her clit.

He tugged gently on the clothespin that was biting her labia and leaned over her body. He cooed into her ear, "Tell me, Rachel, my dear... How much would I have to do to make you cum?" He pressed the vibrations harder against her pussy and clit.

She smiled and bit her lower lip. "Not much Professor...I am so close right now." She said as she jumped and moaned loudly.

Still letting his breath fall hotly on her ear, he let his fingers work behind her. He slipped two fingers into her pussy, stroking them back and forth, searching for her G-spot. Then he let his thumb and forefinger find the hard nub of her clit. It was difficult to do because of the vibrations, but he pushed the protective hood back and pinched down on the hard little nub. He pinched harder and slowly started to use not just his fingers, but his nails, abusing the most (in his judgment) sensitive skin on her body.

She moaned loudly as she felt two of his fingers slip into her pussy. "Oh yes Professor." She said as her eyes widened as she felt him slid the protecting skin of her clit back and pinch it. She bit her lower lip to hold in a scream as she felt his nails dig into it. "That hurts professor, but I love it."

He pulled hard on her clit, using the grip of his nails. He leaned down and bit her shoulder hard, releasing and biting again, making little red bite marks all over her shoulders and the back of her neck. He flipped the switch on the vibrator to a higher setting and began to pump his fingers in and out of her. "I'm determined, Rachel," he said tantalizingly, "I want to see you explode for me... like you made me explode for you..."

She gasped and nods. "Yes, professor." She said as she moved her hips around trying to get his fingers in her deeper. "Oh god yes..." She said while biting her lower lip as she felt him bit her shoulder and neck. She closed her eyes and exploded for him.

He pumped his fingers into her hard, reading her bucking as wanting hard fingering. He kept abusing her privates as she climaxed around his fingers. "Oh yes, Rachel..." he said hotly in her ear.

Back
Top Bottom