Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Professor's Private Life (dominant_minded & RussianLullaby)

"My parents don't care what I do, just as long as I pass my classes. Plus I live in the dorms." She said while finishing her slice and filling up a glass with the coke. She took a small sip and played around with that sip in her mouth. "True it is our first date, but I never feel slutty." She said while giggling. She bit her lower lip again as she bent down to fix her high heels strap that went around her ancle.

"Sorry," he said as she calmly explained that she no longer lived with her parents, "I remember you mentioning that we'd have to move you out of the dorm. I'm afraid you're going to find that I'm terribly sarcastic." His words sort of trailed off as she leaned down to fix her shoe and her skirt lost what little modesty it was providing. "You are a determined little tease, aren't you Rachel?" He munched on some more pizza, rather excited to finish his dinner quickly. "I can see I'm going to have to put you on a leash rather quickly this evening, or you're going to run amok." His tone made it obvious that he really didn't mind her running amok. In fact, it seemed he was almost daring her to.

She giggled as she stayed bent over fixing her other heel this time. "Yes, I am a determined little tease Professor." She smiled to herself as she thought about being leashed. "You would leash me Professor, sir." She said while going down and than back up in a teasing way. She turned around to face him and bit her lower lip as she unbuttoned two of the buttons on her shirt. She giggled and walked over to him, and pressed her chest against his.

Instinctively, his arms embraced her as she pressed herself up against him. He had hoped that after cumming on her panties earlier, he'd be able to resist getting an erection just a little bit longer, but it seemed that his body and Rachel were working together with another set of plans. He could feel it start, blood flowing into his member.

He slid one hand up from the small of her back and over her shoulder, the fingertips lightly brushing along her neck suggestively as he thought about collaring her. "Oh, I'd leash you in a heartbeat, Rachel. I want you to be my little pet." He leaned forward and kissed her throat, his eyes darting down to the cleavage she had deliberately exposed to his eyes. Leather, he thought to himself as he noticed the material encasing her breasts, interesting. He could feel her breasts spreading out, squashing against him as she pressed them to his chest. He moaned against her throat, moving his lips inside her blouse slightly to kiss her collarbone.

Using the hand he still had on the small of her back, he pulled her forward, forcing their hips to weld against each other. He was sure that she couldn't feel his member through the denim in his jeans, but as he felt it grow and move, he felt confident that she could at least feel that something was stirring against her. He smiled, his lips curling against the skin of her shoulder as he kissed her. He spoke to her skin, his breath falling hot on her as he did, "In fact... I'm not sure I can wait any longer to make you my little pet." His words were agonizingly slow, teasing, punctuated with kisses on her skin. "I don't think I've got a collar yet for you, we'll have to buy a personalized one for you later. For now I can just use the leash..."

She bites her lower lip as she felt him bring her closer to him. "No, theres a collar in purse." She said while arching her back up pushing her breasts higher. She bites her lower lip as she felt something laying against her, she was pretty sure that it was his cock. "Mmmm....make me your pet tonight..right now...please." She begged him as she let her hands run up and down his chest. "I am yours and only yours Professor, sir."

He grinned and lifted his head, looking her in the eyes. She had thought ahead. He pushed back from her embrace and stepped towards her purse, leaving her without any contact for a moment. Without asking, he fumbled through her things, finding the collar she had spoken of. He held it up, making a show of looking it over. "Hmmmm, leather, a little rough," he smiled at her and winked letting her know that she did a good job, "It will do, but I'd still like to make a special trip to buy something cuter for my little pet Rachel." He wanted to spoil her, but right now he didn't have the willpower to take her away from the house.

He walked back to her and gently slid the leather collar around her neck, adjusting it so that it was snug, but not choking her. He hooked his index finger through it and started to lead her to his bedroom to get the leash. He pulled a long, slender leather leash from one of his drawers. It ended in about a foot's worth of chrome chain that would sparkle and also make a delightful clinking noise as she moved. He let go of her and stood in front of her holding the leash. He stared in her eyes, and waited to let her make the next move. He could think of a million ways for her to offer herself to be leashed, but he wanted to see what she would think of.

Rachel pouts when he steps away from her to get the collar. She watches as he goes through her purse trying to find the collar. Once he pulls it out, she smiles. "I love leather." She said as she watched him look over the collar. "So I am to go my very own collar that is specialized to me." She said as she felt the leather slide around her neck. She moaned quietly to herself as she felt him tugging on it and she follows him to his bedroom. She giggles when she sees the leash. "Oh I love the leash." She said as she pulled her shirt off and let it fall to the floor, so now that she was in her leather corset and her mini skirt, thigh highs and high heels. "Please...I really really want to be leashed." She begged him as she stepped towards him. "Please leash me Professor...I have been a naughty girl."

"Oh yes," he answered when she asked about her own collar, "I think you're going to be the kind of pet that absolutely deserves her own special collar."

He shook the chain on the leash with a wink as she giggled. It made a tinkling sound.

He smiled, obviously very turned on by her words as she begged for him to leash her. A definite groan escaped him, though he tried to hold it low. He reached up and ran the clip of the leash along her cheek, down to her lips running the cool metal along them for a moment, and then down her throat to the collar's metal ring. He opened the clip and attached it to her collar. He let his hand slide back to his side, admiring how she looked, wearing nothing but lingerie and a mini, leashed to his hand. He felt deep lust stirring in him as he thought for a long moment about what to do with her first.

She smiled when she heard the chain. "Yes...leash me." She said as she felt the clip on her cheek than her lips. She shivered as it ran down her neck and than she was finally leashed. She giggled and stayed put were she was, waiting for him to tell her to do something or something like that. She bit her lower lip and shuffled her feet around while waiting. "So do I have to wear the collar while Im at the college Professor?" She asked while giggling thinking about it.

A little shiver ran up and down his spine as she asked about wearing it at school. He thought about it for a long moment before answering. "As fun as that would be, I think I have an idea I like better," he said as he began walking from the room, his eyes still watching her over his shoulder. He gave the leash a gentle tug, walking back towards the living room. "I think we should get you a choker, something cute. For everyone else, it will be a necklace that attracts some attention. For you and me, when I look at you during my lectures, it will be your collar, tied off to my podium. Here at home, you'll wear your collar. At school, you'll wear the choker." He winked at her, "What do you think, Rachel my pet?"

When they reached the living room, there were her panties, still sitting on the coffee table. He sat down on the couch in front of the table, looking at her, then looking at the panties and letting a wicked grin spread over his face.

She smiles and follows him. She sqeauls as she felt him tug on the leash gently. "A choker. That is hot. So when I am in your class you want me to sit on the front row, where I never sit. The choker will be tied off to your podium Professor." She said while looking at him and giggling. "I will wear the choker at school, and my collar here...I agree with that." She said while just standing in front of him as he sat down on the couch.

She was so cute and adorable, not to mention sexy as hell, he thought to himself. He thought about how discreet they would need to be about tying her off to his podium in the classroom, he hadn't meant that literally but perhaps they could use a small piece of ribbon or something. Then he realized his mind was wandering and he had a gorgeous young woman on the other end of the leash he was holding, just waiting to do something kinky and sexy for him. He smiled broadly at her and said, "Alright, Rachel my dear, I think you should start by kneeling down and taking that pair of panties you left me earlier today," he pointed to where they lay on the coffee table, "and then lick off the um... present... that I've left in them." He smirked as he looked at the cum soaked garment and her lingerie and skirt clad body.

She smiles and nods. "Alright, I will do that for you." She said as she kneeled down and grabbed her thong that she had left him earlier that day. She took a deep breath and started to clean off the cum that was on them. She moaned as she tasted his cum and eagerly continued until all the cum was cleaned off. She happened him her thong and giggled. "I liked that present." She said while biting her lower lip.

He squirmed a little in his seat as he watched her perform the sexy act. When she finished, he smiled broadly at her and tugged gently on her leash, pulling her closer to him. When she was kneeling between his knees, he leaned over and began to cup her large breasts through the leather bustier. "Mmmmm, the things I'm going to do with you, Rachel my pet," he sighed at her, squeezing her titties.

He grinned at her and mused, "So tell me, what were you going to write back to me in your next email... I mean, before things became so much more real." He slowly tugged the straps of her bustier up and slid them off her shoulders. He tugged downward, slowly exposing more and more of her lovely boobs to his eyes. Eventually, the garment couldn't hold them anymore and they spilled out, displaying her nipples and aureoles to his lust filled eyes.

"I don't know. I didn't even read it, I was going back to my dorm to read it after I talked to you. But than you showed me my email that I sent to you." She said while arching her back. She bit her lower lip as she felt the corset fall down her body further and not even hold up her tits anymore. "Mmm...Like what you see Professor."

He tugged on the leash some, urging her closer until she was kneeling between his knees. He grinned broadly at her and said, "The view couldn't be better." He winked at her and licked his lips, lifting her breasts and feeling their weight. He squeezed them and lightly pinched her nipples. "I was thinking, since we've agreed that you aren't calling me Master..." his eyes flickered wickedly as he continued, "that I'd like to introduce you to the fella that I would like you to call master." He winked again and glanced suggestively down at his own crotch. "Of course, my hands are a bit busy, so perhaps you could make your own introductions?"

She looked up at him as he played with her breasts. She bit her lower lip as she listened to him and nodded. "So you want me to call your cock master." She said while running her hands up his legs to his button and zipper. "Alright, I will introduce myself to Master." She said while unzipping and unbuttoning his pants. She grabbed the sides and pulled his pants down along with his boxers. She licked her lips when she saw Master.

He groaned at the things she said to him and that sexy way she kept biting her lip. He lifted his hips to help as she stripped his lower half. His cock bobbed into view, already semi-hard from all of their play and the view of her in all her topless glory. He wasn't huge, but he certainly wasn't below average. It throbbed visibly in her view, precum oozing happily from the head. He swallowed hard and looked lustily into her eyes.

She licked her lips as she wrapped her hand around his cock and looked up at him. She smiled up at him as she moved her hand slowly up and down his cock at first. "Well, hello there Master." She said to her cock as she moved her hand up and down messaging the precum into the skin. "What would you like me to do to master Professor."

"Mmmmmm," he moaned excitedly at her, speaking huskily, "Well... I know he enjoys being kissed and licked. He loves to be admired and talked to, and he likes to play with... twins." He winks and glances at her breasts as he says 'twins'. "And of course, he loves to make love to a pretty girl's mouth once she's played with him for a while."

"He likes to play with twins does he." She said while leaning forward and kissing master on the head as she moved her hand up and down the length. "I will let him make love to my mouth anytime he wants." She said while giggling. She looked up at her Professor through her eye lashes as she licked up and down master.

"Oh yes, he loves twins, just like these twins," he bounced her breasts lightly indicating what he was talking about as he spoke. He gasped when he felt her lick him, and he groaned loudly as she extended an open offer to make love to her mouth any time. She was amazing and exciting. He felt his face flush with warmth and his body trembled under her touch.

She smiled and giggled as she heard him gasp and groan. "You like that don't you Professor." She said while licking up and down Master, while kissing him as well. She than pulled away and brought her breasts over to Master. "Would you to play with the twins Master." She asked him as she wrapped her hand around Master again.

He closed his eyes for a long moment, the sight of what she was doing was too much with all of the things she was saying and the delicate kisses and licks she was giving. He had almost started to cum when she talked to his penis directly like that, offering 'him' the pleasures of her breasts. He had thought that letting off a load into her underwear would have calmed his lust enough that he'd have a lot more endurance for the second round of the night, but it seemed that Rachel was simply too alluring, sensuous and unabashedly (and thereby irresistibly) enthusiastic about pleasing him to make that play out as he had planned. He nodded to her in answer to her question and managed to say thickly, between hard breaths, "He would... love to."

She smiled as she put Master inbetween her twins and than pushed them around him. "Here you go Master." She said as she looked up at her Professor. "Hehe....Professor you look like you are about to blow your load all over my tits." She said while smiling at him.

Back
Top Bottom