Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Professor's Private Life (dominant_minded & RussianLullaby)

"Alright, let's leave it there for this week. We'll start with Gettysburg and the turn of the war next time," Professor Jacobs said as he wrapped up his lecture. He opened his briefcase and pulled out a stack of papers, "I have your graded mid-terms here. Overall, I'm pretty pleased with them. Your TA here, Mr. Phelps, will be handing them back. If any of you has any questions, I'll be in my office for the next hour and then I'll be back in the office again around 3:30." With that, he handed over the stack of tests to the young TA and left him to fend for himself as he handed back papers to the 150 or so students in the lecture hall.

He walked across the street, through the throngs of 20 something kids that made up the University's student population. In less than 5 minutes, he was sitting in his office and leaning back in his chair. Checking online for an email from his newest "chat partner". She hadn't sent him anything.

Once Rachel got her mid-term back she saw that it had a D on it. "What.." She said standing up and gathering all her stuff. "Im going to have a talk with Professor Jacob..but than I got to get back to the dorm and send my chat partner and email back." She said while running through the students to his office. Once she got there she knocked on his door and waited for him to say that she could come in.

He hadn't really expected a student so soon, which meant only one thing. Someone was about to tell him a sob story. He sighed and said, "Come in." Quickly closing out his email before the student entered. He stood as she came in and looked her over through his reading glasses, which he quickly removed. He ran a hand quickly through his chestnut hair and said to the girl, "Won't you sit down miss... I'm sorry, what's your name?"

"Rachel, sir." She said while sitting down in her short skirt which went higher on her thighs then it already was. "Sir, its about my grade on my mid-terms." She said while handing him the paper. "Why did get a D on it, and is there an sextra credit...I mean extra credit I can do." She said while biting her lower lip, it was a habit of hers.

He looked over his computer at her as she spoke. He raised an eyebrow at her as she had a 'slip of the tongue'. He made no secret of the fact that he was looking at her legs once she said it, though. When he finally spoke, he did so slowly, "Miss... Rachel. You were given a D because you obviously didn't do any of the outside reading." He paused and then continued, "Now I'm certain I didn't just hear you suggest that we engage in... an inappropriate relationship for some extra points, did I?" He pushed her, wanting to see how bold she might be.

"You actually did Professor." She said while shifting in her seat making the skirt move up her legs higher to actually where you could see the color of her thong. Her thong of course was black. She licked her lips and threw her hair over right shoulder. "That was no slip of the tongue..I did say..is there any sextra credit I can do." She said while leaning forward so he could look down her shirt at her 34D tits.

He took in each of the sights she was offering with a mostly calm look, raising his eyebrow again. Then he leaned back in his chair and put his hands together in front of his chest, each fingertip pressing against its mate. "Now, of course you know, that I shouldn't even entertain such a suggestion. In fact, I should probably report this to the University..." He paused, pulling his email back up on his computer. "However, I'd like you to read something and then... consider your thought again. I don't change grades with out rather... serious convincing." His tone quite clearly indicating that he wasn't going to accept a simple sex romp for what she was asking.

He turned the monitor around to where she could read an email exchange that described a particularly kinky, slightly depraved scene, conveying to her the kind of things she might need to expect. Of course he had no idea who the the person on the other end of that exchange truly was.

She giggles when she reads her on email. "Sir, I sent that." She said as she giggled even harder. "I guess I now know who I was talking to through those emails." She said while licking her lips and leaning forward more to give him even a better view of her tits. "Why don't you example to me what you want me to do from that email." She said as she biting her lower lip like she was doing in her email to him.

He wasn't able to maintain his calm demeanor when she dropped that particular bombshell. His mouth hang open for a second, and then he bristled in his chair. He swallowed hard and looked at her with a little smirk now. "Well Rachel, that's an interesting development," he began again slowly looking down her blouse obviously, then meeting her eyes with another smile. "Let's see, what do you think would be worth an A? I mean, I'm assuming you aren't looking to just pass," he grinned broadly and added, "I think for certain, I should be able to expect a pet on a leash and collar... And of course, a pet that's moved into my home for the duration of the term, but what else do you see here that you think would merit an A?"

She gasped when she heard that she had to wear a collar that turned her on really bad. She moved her legs so that they were now crossed over eachother. "No, I am not just looking to pass." She said while licking her lips. "I have to move into your home, but that means I have to move all my stuff from my dorm into your house sir. I will be your pet though, cause I think that is just hot. I mean come on..I loved to be collared and lead around by a leash." She said as she moved her hands around in the air. "Um...what I think that would get me an A...me being naked while I am at your house and doing whatever kinky stuff you feel like doing to me."

He smiled as she spoke, "Don't worry about your things, I'll help you move." He smiled at the way she bit her lip. He could definitely get used to the cute sultry look that gave her. "But hmmmm... naked," he smiled slyly at her, "perhaps at first, until we get you a wardrobe. I'm afraid I'm too much of a lingerie lover to leave my pet naked all the time." He grabbed a scrap of paper and scribbled down his address. "Be at my place at 6 tonight. We'll worry about moving you this weekend. Oh, and please leave your panties on my desk as you go." He winked at her and handed her the note.

She bite her lip as she listened to him. "Alright...lingire I love it too." She said while grabbing the note he was handing to her. "Your house six tonight..." she said as she stood up to take off her black thong. Once she got it off she dropped it on his desk and giggled. She walked around his desk though and sat down on it and spread her legs wide open; her skirt higher than it should be. "You don't want to do anything right now though, and what do you want me to call you." She asked while rubbing her clit slowly.

He let his eyes trail over her snatch as she sat on his desk and played with herself, a playful grin on his face. He picked up his glasses and chewed on one end of them. "Ordinarily, I would say Master Jacobs, but in your case," his smile broadened, "I think sticking with Professor, or Professor, Sir will actually be more exciting." He let one of his hands fall onto her knee and start to trail up the inside of her exposed thigh, squeezing and pinching her flesh slightly. He teasingly ran his hand up until his fingertips were just at the edge of her labia and stopped. He smiled at her and raised an eyebrow, then he reached beneath her and pulled out the thong she was sitting on.

Boldly reaching forward as if he felt every right to touch her most intimate areas, he gently pulled her labia apart, spreading her open to his eyes. He leaned down and blew on the clit she was working with her fingers, trying to get her a bit more wet before he tried what he was about to do. When she started dripping a little bit of dew onto the papers on his desk that she was now sitting on, he took her thong panties and began to slowly push them into her pussy. He pressed more and more of the fabric into her until there was only a small loop of the waistband showing. He smiled up at her and then hooked his finger through the loop, tugging until the garment slid out of her vulva. He tucked the slick, wet thong into his jacket pocket and then said to her, "I think that will do until this evening, Rachel dear. Oh, you don't mind me calling you Rachel do you?" he asked with a sly grin.

She smiled as she saw his hand on her knee and move closer to her pussy. "Mmmm..." She said as she rubbed her clit faster and harder. She jumped a little when she felt pinchs here and there. "So you want me to call you Professer, sir." She said while licking her lips. She watched as his hand finally touched her pussy lips and spread them apart. She gasped and jumped as she felt him blow on her clit. "Oh my god.." She said as she saw that her own thong was being shoved up her pussy. She bites her lower lip as she feels it being tugged out of her. "Are you sure that will do? I don't mind you calling me Rachel." She said while hopping off of the desk and bending over so he got a view of her ass as she fixed her heels.

He felt a little tingle when she called him 'Professor, sir'. It was delicious.

He chuckled as she bent over and tried to tempt him. "Yes, I'm sure, my pet," he said in a low suggestive tone, "you must be patient, I'm afraid. I'm certain several of your classmates will be by to whine about their grades." He gave her a playful slap on the ass through her short skirt and got up to open his office door for her. "I tell you what, why don't you pick something up and bring dinner for both of us when you come over tonight?" he added, then reached into his wallet and pulled out a couple of twenty dollar bills, reaching over and tucking them into her bra with a grin.

"Oh, you really think that they would be in. Ive been in here almost an hour, plus they have to go whine to their other professors, sir." She said while picking up her things and walking over to the door. She giggled when he tucked the twenty dollar bills into her bra. "What would you like Professor, sir. So I know that is what to get...oh and do you want me to go buy a lingerie set for tonight as well." She asked him while pushing herself against his body.

"Oh I don't know, I'd be in the mood for some pizza, or fast food, or really whatever you normally pick up," he smiled at her, but for the first time, he looked a little tired to her. "Surprise me." Talking about dinner made him think about some of the drudgery still on his desk that needed his attention before then.

When she mentioned shopping for some lingerie, he brightened a bit again. "What an excellently naughty idea," he said, reaching into his wallet again and retrieving about $100 dollars in various denominations. "Again, surprise me. You'll learn my preferences soon enough." He winked at her and added, "Make sure you wear one of your favorite outfits over it as well." He once again reached to her bra, tucking the extra cash into her other cup. This time, however, he made sure to take a little more advantage, slipping his hand into her blouse and cupping her breast within her bra. After teasing her nipple a little, he released the wad of bills, leaving it deposited beneath her buxom titty.

She smiled as she bit her lower lip and nodded. "Alright, I will grab some chinese then." She said while licking her lips. "Getting lingerie is fun and naughty at the same time." She said while giggling as she saw him pull out $100. She smiled when she realized what he was doing as she felt him tease her nipple. "Oh, I bet I will learn quickly what you like." She said while giggling as she walked out of his office.

He smiled after her admiringly (though perhaps the more honest word would be lecherously) as she walked out. He sat down at his desk trying to quickly finish his work, but he found this difficult with the many things running through his mind. Finally, after several hours, he decided that whatever he had left would just have to wait. He got into his car and drove quickly home. He showered and dressed, choosing nothing too fancy some blue jeans and a polo shirt. As he poured himself a glass of wine and relaxed a bit, watching the clock on the wall move slowly towards six o'clock. He found that he couldn't keep himself from grinning or from starting to nurse an erection either. What games should he play with her tonight? Images ran through his head of bending her over the coffee table he had his feet on and fucking her with his unprotected cock, while her own juices seeped from the panties he had stuffed into her mouth. Then he remembered her thong from earlier. He walked to his bedroom and picked up his suit jacket, pulling out the garment, lifting it to his nose and breathing in her scent. He looked at his watch. He still had time, he thought. He quickly unbuttoned his jeans and started to prepare a little surprise for her.

Once Rachel left the office; she skipped out of the college and over to her car. She knew that she was going to have fun picking out lingerie for tonight. She giggled as she drove to her favorite store to buy naughty things. She parked and walked in after showing them her id saying that she was 18 or older. She bite her lower lip and looked around as she looked for the perfect one. She than found it, it was leather corset with blood red ribbon running down it with a very skimpy thong and thigh highs. She grabbed it and went to look for the perfect pair of heels to go with it and a leather collar as well. Once she found every things she need she went up to the register to pay. The whole outfit came to $100 exactly. She smiled at the clerk as she handed her the hundred dollars for it, and walked out of the store. She looked down at her cell phone as saw that she had time to run home and change into the lingerie, and but her most sexiest outfit over it.

Once she got back to her dorm room, she closed and locked the door so no one could get in unless she opened up the door for them. She quickly changed into the lingerie and but on an even shorter skirt than what she was wearing before and a very cute top. She looked in the mirror and saw that she looked like a school girl. She bit her lower lip and put her black wavy hair into piggytails. She got on the 6 inch tall high heels and than unlocked her dorm room door and walked out. She locked the door again and walked out to her car. With the money that was given to her earlier; she stopped by a pizza palor and got a cheese pizza and a liter of coke. She paid for it with one of the twenty dollar bills and drove over to her Professors house. She parked her car and got out with the food and her purse and walked up to his door. She looked down at her cell phone again and smiled it was exactly 6:00. She knocked on the door and waited for him to answer it.

He was excited when he heard the knock, but managed to stroll slowly to the door. He took a peek through the peephole. Mmmmm, she looked quite delicious. He opened the door and greeted her, "Evening, Rachel. Come on in. Here let me take that." He indicated the pizza and coke and took them from her hands. He started walking towards the kitchen, figuring that she was in tow behind him. He purposely took the route through the den. On the coffee table, plain as day, were her thong panties from earlier that day, and they were quite obviously soaked in cum.

He grinned to himself and kept walking, listening to the footsteps behind him to see if they slowed as they passed by the coffee table.

"Good evening Professor, sir." She said while smiling at him. She bit her lower lip as she handed him the pizza and coke. She stepped into his house and closed the door after her. She smiled and followed him as they head to the kitchen. As she looked around though she saw her thong from earlier. "Oh my god..." She said when she stopped and just looked at her soaked in cum thong. "That was my favorite one...." She said as she began to walk again following him to the kitchen.

When he heard her speak, the words came out of his mouth before he even thought about them. "Well I would hate for it to be ruined... You should probably clean it up before anything dries," he grinned mischievously over his shoulder at her. He set the pizza down on the kitchen counter and got out a couple of plates and glasses. He smiled to himself, watching her out of the corner of his eye. It was so cute and sexy, the way she kept biting her lip, and he still couldn't believe she was wearing pig tails. She really was an excellent tease.

"Its okay...I think that is hot and sexy. So I will just leave them like that." She said while walking over to him. She licked her lips and pressed her body up against his. She smiled up at him and giggled. "Im so wet..." She said teasingly as she grabbed a piece of pizza and brought it up to her mouth and took a bite from it. "So, what are we doing this evening Professor, sir." She asked while taking another bite from her pizza.

"Well, I thought we might stay in, watch some old movies, relax on the couch, and take you home early so your parents don't get suspicious," he said, unable to resist teasing her. He poured himself some coke and added with a wink, "After all, it's our first date." He took a bite off of a slice. "I certainly wouldn't want to make you feel..." he paused, leaning over and squeezing her ass through her terribly short skirt as he said the last word, "slutty."

Back
Top Bottom