Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Professor's Private Life (dominant_minded & RussianLullaby)

Slowly he flipped the switch on the massager to off, untied her bound wrists and pulled off the clothespin attached to her labia. This last action had the wonderful effect of causing blood to rush to the site. It looked, to him, as if her pussy were blushing, and a broad grin spread across his face. "Mmmmm, now what in the world do I do with such a lovely pet and so much time?" he asked no one in particular as he gently tugged on her leash to get her to lean back up from the table.

She leaned up and shrugged her shoulders. She looked up at him and bit her lower lip waiting to see what he would do next or tell her to do next.

"Hmmm," he looked her over, gently taking the clothespins off of her nipples which flushed red with a rush of blood. "Yes, definitely I think that's what we should do," he said as if he had made a decision. "Naked, I think, Rachel, except for the panties and stockings. Then put your blouse and skirt back on. I feel like going out." He smiled broadly, looking at her large perky breasts. Without any bra or bustier, there was no way they weren't going to look lewd beneath her blouse. "You get undressed... or redressed I suppose you'd say, and I'll be right back." He gave her a wink and a peck on the cheek before unclipping the leash from her collar and walking back towards his bedroom.

She bit her lower lip and nodded. "Yes, professor." She said as she slipped out of the leather corset and put on her shirt. She sighed as she fixed her thong and pulled her skirt back on as well. She bent over and fixed her heels as well. "I wonder why he wants to go out all of a sudden." She said quietly to herself.

A few moments later he returned, slipping something she couldn't see into a small purple velvet bag as he walked down the hall. He had changed clothes. He had on a pair of nice black slacks and a dark blue silk dress shirt. Evidently he was planning to take her somewhere nice. He still held the leash in one hand along with a set of car keys with a symbol that looked like a pair of wings on them, and he was cinching the small velvet bag closed with the other. He smiled broadly and handed her the bag. "No peeking, my pet. I'll tell you when you can open it."

He took one step back and held her leash in both hands, a grin playing across his face. He toyed with the clip on the end of the leash and watched her, stubbornly refusing to re-leash her without an invitation. He twirled his keys around on his finger and continued to smile at her playfully.

She smiled at him teasingly and looks down at the bag. "Why can't I open it now Professor." She said while giggling and bring one of her hands up to her collar and playing with it. She took a step towards him and stretched her neck. "Collar me please."

His grin broadened in response. "One surprise at a time, my darling pet," he said with a wink, twirling his keys to bring her attention to the winged symbol on them again. When she stretched her neck out to him, he let out a plaintive groan, and for a moment seriously considered just leashing her and taking her right then, forgoing the trip he had planned. But he took in a deep breath, sighed it out lustily, and then reached out his hand to clip the leash onto her leather collar. He gave a gentle tug and said, "The garage's this way, my dear."

As he lead her out another exit to the rather large house. The door opened into a four car garage, though there were only two cars. The rest of the space seemed to be filled with what looked like historical artifacts and all manner of tools. One she recognized as the rather common Honda Civic he drove around campus, but the other was under a car cover that bore the same wing logo as the keys he'd been teasing her with, bearing the words 'Aston Martin'. The lines of the car beneath the cloth practically screamed 'exotic'. He walked in front of her, leading her by the leash, and pulled the cover off to reveal a sleek, luxurious, jet black sports car, an Aston Martin DBS (link).

She gasps a little bit when he pulled on the leash. She giggled as she followed him looking at the wings on his car keys. "Professor, I really do want to know what is in this bag." She said as she walked along side him.

He chuckled and walked her to the passenger side door. "Alright, I promise you can open it as soon as we get in the car, Rachel," he said, opening her door and leaning in to wrap the end of the leash around the sports car's stick shift, 'tying her off' to the car with a wink. He held the door open and shut her in the passenger seat, then walked around and sat down in the driver's seat. "Ok, open it, my dear," he smiled.

Inside the bag was a lovely black choker necklace with a small diamond hanging from the front, and another object that looked like a small pink plastic egg. "Those are both for you to... umm... wear," he teased suggestively, figuring the necklace needed no explanation, but waiting for her to react to the plastic egg.

She smiled as she held up te necklace. "Wow this must of been expensive." She said nodding to the necklace. She set it down softly and then picked up the plastic egg. "What is this anyways?" She asked as she looked over at him.

"Well you cannot adorn a beauty such as yourself with anything but exquisite beauty," he said in answer to her comment about the necklace, "otherwise it simply wouldn't go with your lovely face."

As she looked at the egg, he sneakily slipped his hand into the pocket of his slacks. "That... is also for you to wear," he said mischeviously, "but you wear it... inside yourself." He grinned and pressed a button on a remote hidden in his pocket. The egg toy jumped to life in her hand, whirring and vibrating.

Once it started to vibrate in her hands she dropped it and jumped. "Oh okay... sweet." She said while looking over at him and smiling. "I love these.." She said as she looked down at the necklace and the egg.

He turned the car on and the V12 engine growled to life before dropping down to velvety purr. "So, we've had dinner, how about dessert at that 4 star restaraunt on the other side of campus?" he asked as he backed out of the garage. "Of course, I'm going to insist that you wear the choker... and the egg... inside the restaurant."

She takes in a deep breath and lets it out slowly. "Alright, I will wear them inside the resturant." She said as she slipped the choker on under her collar and bit her lower lip as she looked down at the egg. She rolled her eyes and shoved the egg up her pussy. "There happy...Im wearing them Professor."

"Yes, very," he replied playfully as they drove. When they pulled up to a red light, he pressed a button on the hidden remote, and she felt the egg inside her jump to life and buzz happily. He winked at her.

"Well, can you blame me for being turned on by being able to 'turn on' such a lovely young lady at the touch of a button?" he teased her with a chuckle, pulling up to the valets in the restaurant's parking lot.

She smiles and giggles. "That is funny Professor." She said as she looked at the valets that she went to school with. "Professor do you think anyone will regconize me and you?" She asked as she looked over at him.

He looked at the valets. He hadn't thought about that. Dating students wasn't exactly illegal or against University policy (though the type of relationship he was pursuing with Rachel certainly was), but it was definitely a little dangerous. "It's possible, you frightened, my pet?" he asked her.

She looks over at him and shakes her head. "Im not frightened. Im just scared that you might lose your job." She said as she giggled and smiled at him.

Back
Top Bottom