Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To the rescue[Me/puppyslave]

He chuckled at that and smiled"I'll show her where to hit a guy if they try and mess with her"He said, grinning

"I hope she has a happy childhood and doesn't have to see all the things princesses might se." She snuggled close to him.​

He hugged Rose"We'll be back in a little We gotta get ready"He said and gave her forehead a kiss before going to their room

She nods and skips off to see more party stuff. "Hurry lets run while she's gone." She joked and held his hand.​

"Hmm I think me maybe a blue or purple dress I can't even pick the color." She tapped her chin "I'm not sure what men should wear." She giggled.​

He smiled at her"Wear the blue one. Brings out your eyes"He said"I'll wear my uniform"He said and started changing

She smiled and noddedd "Allright help button me up?" She giggled and moved to get dressed with the h elp of a maid.​

He smiled and hugged her gently"It looks wonderful on you"He said and kissed her cheek"Lets head down to the party"He said, offering her hand

She held his hand as they started for the hall then reached the stairs to the ballroom and slowl ywlaked down.​

Back
Top Bottom