Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To the rescue[Me/puppyslave]

She giggled and looked to her dad "Don't mess up my hair daddy it took ages to get it this way." She made a cute pouty face "I had to sit still forever."​

Li chuckled at that and stroked her hair"I'm sorry Rose. I know how much you hate sitting still"he teased and watched as they brought the cake over.

"Yeah mommy says you're one hot king. WHat's that mean? You feel fine to me." She smiled with her little innocent eyes.​

She giggled and smiled "Momma says I will if I eat all my fruits and vegetables but dad I hate broccoli its icky looking." She pouted.​

He laughed at that and leaned down, kissing her cheek"I think it's icky too but with out it, I wouldn't be as strong as I am"

He smiled at her and dipped some broccoli into some cheese that was melted"try it with cheese"He said and ate it

She smiled and did just like her dad and nodded after swallowing "Yummy I like it this way." She snuggled him and giggled "Thanks dad."​

She nibbled some of her noodles like her mom she loved them."This is yummy." She said and wiped her lips ever the little princess.​

Lynn kissed his cheek and smiled "How is our little princess dear?"She whipped a little cheese from his lips.​

He blushed a little at that and smiled at her"She's happy. She's enjoying the party and i got her to eat her broccoli.

Back
Top Bottom