Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To the rescue[Me/puppyslave]

"Allright how abou tonight because right now I just wanna snuggle you." She smiled and laid her head on him with a happy sigh.​

She smiles and sits up "I miss my little one and her nap is over I think." She giggled softly "I wanna sit with her a while then back to work."​

She got up and walked over to the little lady who was giggling and happy to see them. "Hello happy girl did you have a good nap?"​

Li smiled down at the cute little girl"Hello sweety"He said and lifted her up into his arms, holding her between him and her"She's our baby"

The baby giggled at them both and smiled and was happy to be in her dad's arms. "Of course she is always happy just like her dad."​

The little Rose giggles and looks at her dad "Aww how sweet and we have a great guy to take care of us."​

She smiled and took the little wiggle worm and held her close. "Hi beautiful princess. You must've slept well with allt his energy." She giggled and looks up.​

She smiled now on the ground "We love you too." She kissed his cheek and smiled the litle girl babbling in baby talk.​

Back
Top Bottom