Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To the rescue[Me/puppyslave]

Lynn walked out and smiled and her father hugged her "I'm sorry I didn't wait daddy." He laughed and smiled "That's how you got here." She laughed and blushed softly "Li feel her she's moving." She took his hand and put it on her stomach.​

Li let out a soft chuckle when he heard that and let her take his hand and put it there"Oh, wow. I'm so excited"he said and kissed her"I guess we have to bump up the wedding date"

She hugged him back and smiled softly "I want just a healthy bouncing baby that's all and my great husband with me."​

"I bet the baby will be an intelligent and gentle ruler like her parents." She smiled and snuggled close to him and giggled "And great looking like her mommy."​

Li kissed her cheek"I'm sure she'll be beautiful"He said and held her"So, Will we be able to make love again?"

"Well when we're married of course." She giggled and smiled at him "Is your family coming love? We sent a letter and to the emperor."​

Li smiled at her and kissed her gentle"I hope they come"He said and smiled"Will we before the baby is born?"

"Not sure stop being such a sex fiend." She giggled and hugged him "We'll have the rest of our lives for love making." She kissed him and giggled.​

She snuggled him "It's ok I can't be mad at you." She giggled lightly "I love you too."She blushed "I thik the baby is hungry how about we get a bite to eat?"​

"Hmm some noodles and dumplings." She giggled and hugged him "I'm glad the emperors cook got to talk to ours." She smiled and kissed his cheek.​

Li chuckled at that and kissed her"I'm glad he did too. I won't have to worry about going without something I like for long periods"he joked

She smiled and nodded "I'd miss the n oodles and the beef dishes." She squeaked and smiled "Lets go to the kitchen I bet they're making bread too."​

She smiled and walked to the kitchen with him and then smelled the air "They got my order and I didn't place it." She giggled​

Li grinned mischievously"I placed the order an hour ago. I wanted noodles and dumplings. I got lucky that you wanted it too"

Back
Top Bottom