Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To the rescue[Me/puppyslave]

She smiled and snuggled close to him and was happy to be in her bedroom "Thank you sweetie can you be a dear and take off my shoes?"​

She smiled and ran her fingers over the dress she wore rubbing her swollen breasts and moaning softly "Mm that feels so nice thank you."​

He was getting turned on as he saw he rubbing her breasts"Are you getting turned on?"He asked, rubbing her feet more

"mm hmm I need my man with me..you can rub them if you want and I"ll help you not be so turned on." She grinned her hormones were a little crazy right now and she needed him and only hi.​

Li kissed her and smiled"Okay"he said and blushed a little"If you want"he said, slipping his shoes off before laying with her and rubbing her breasts gently

She had unbuttoned her top before he ru bbed them and moaned "Thank you handsome that feels so good." She looked to him and blushed softly.​

He smiled at her"You're so cute when you blush"he said and kissed her, rubbing her nipples gently as he massaged her breasts

"Thanks Li I only blush for you." She moaned feeling his hands on the right places "Mmm yeah..this is getting me woked up more then I thought it would."​

He smiled"So cute"He said before starting to undress her, soon having her naked next to him. he kissed her as he massaged her breasts

She smiled and looked at him the air felt good on her pregnant body. She moaned softly into his kiss and ran her fingers threw his hair.​

Li smiled down at her as he rubbed her nipples gently. He moved down and started to lick her breasts softly.

"Mm I wish you'd do that to more." She moaned softly feeling wet between her legs and panting ever so softly.​

Li smiled at her"As you wish"He said and started sucking on her nipple, tongue swirling around it more as his hand rubbing her pussy

she smiled and ran her fingers threw his hair her hips moving gently as she felt his hand on her moist lips. "Mmm Li..thank you." She was loving every touch he gave it was so soft and gentle.​

Back
Top Bottom