Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To the rescue[Me/puppyslave]

She moaned and tightened her orgasm washing over her and her hips bucked it felt so good nothing like she'd ever felt before.​

Li grabbed her ass, swallowing her juices as she came. He sat up and licked his lips"Yummy, that tastes yummy"he said and then laid next to her on his back"You're turn"

She smiled and moaned feeling his mouth drinking her juices and watched him after move beside her. "Give me amoment to catch my breath handsome."​

Li kissed her gently, smiling"Take your tie sweety"he said and shifted, large cock slowly stiffening as he waited for her

She smiled and moved over him and kissed his neck and moved to his chest teasing his nipples with her tongue.​

He moaned softly at the kiss and then gasped as his nipples were teased"Ooooh"he said, his nipples hardening

She moved down and licked his length like a popsicle "I'm glad you taste great." She moved her head up and down along his hardening rod.​

He groaned softly as he felt her licking up and down his length"Mmmm, I'm glad you like my taste"he said, running his hands through her hair

She smiled and moved up to his face kissing him and rubbing him still. "Then I'll let you inside me?" She kissed him and rubbed him still.​

Back
Top Bottom