The Center (Houdini and Nurse_K)

Elsa smiled when he poured her the wine. To her wine was a sign of class. Elegance. Something she didn't feel much of when she was with Carlos. Granted, she didn't necessarily feel Ritzy when she was with Brendan either, but she never felt ghetto with him. She took a deep sip of the wine and sighed as he warmed her. It relaxed her a little bit too, took the edge off.

"Yeah?" she asked him, turning her neck and placing a hand on his knee. She rubbed it gently, almost the same way he was rubbing her neck. She was almost coming to terms to staying with Carlos. Almost. She felt like she needed to talk to Brendan again, and depending on what happened during the conversation would decide how she felt about living with Carlos. "I'm glad," she whispered, leaning down and kissing his jawline.

Carlos had stopped rubbing her back for a minute as he took another sip of the rather strong wine while Elsa drank hers, almost finishing the glass as it soothed him inside. The way he saw it, sleeping with Elsa would seal the deal completely and settle their rift. After the previous day's discussions about living elsewhere, and what happened with Brendan, he saw sleeping together as the ultimate way of putting it behind them for good.

He almost purred a little when she tenderly rubbed his knee and kissed him. Leaning in, he kept kissing her neck while she kissed his jaw, and began massaging her side, all the way from her hip up to the side of her breast, where he softly rubbed at the side of the fleshy globe. "I have an idea," he whispered to her. "How 'bout you go upstairs, and try on some of that sexy new underwear on you sexy body." Turning her head around a little, he gave her a kiss on the lips, her pink lips much darker with the stains of the dark wine. "And while you doin' that," he whispered, "I'ma get Gui settled and carry him up to the other crib. Then we see what happens after that." He smirked at her, imagining that the offer to do something for the baby would please her.

She felt a swelling in her heart when Carlos offered to take care of Gui for her. Granted, it was while she was busy doing something for Carlos, but still. He'd never really offered that before. He offered to hold him now and then, but that was different. Holding was just holding. This was actually doing something that involved work. She smiled at him and leaned in and kissed his lips again, slower this time, more passionately. She didn't know what kind of wine he was giving her, but whatever it was definitely had an effect on her. She pulled away from the kiss and took another long sip of the wine before answering.

"Okay," she whispered, leaning in once more just to press her forehead to his. She tipped her glass up to her lips and downed the rest of the wine. She set the empty glass on the table and hopped up the stairs quickly. Elsa went to the shopping bags in the bedroom and dug around until she chose what underwear she wanted. Then she ran over to the bathroom so he wouldn't see her while she was changing. She took off her clothes quickly and then pulled on a dark red bra with black lace overlay. Her breasts were already large and this one was a pushup and designed to push the cleavage tightly together. Then she slipped on a matching thong. She opened the door and peaked her head out, "Are you ready?" she called to Carlos with a giggle.

Carlos smiled and kissed her back, matching Elsa’s passion as their wine-stained lips and tongues met, a prelude to what, perhaps, was in store upstairs. Once she ran upstairs, he picked Gui up gingerly and rocked him back and forth, trying not to disturb him from his restful state. Carlos carried him slowly up the steps, and then placed him in his sleeping crib, careful not to wake him up. Pleasantly surprised that he’d been successful, he pulled the crib out into the hallway. Carlos wasn’t a big fan of fooling around with the baby right there. He’d done it before, but it seemed a little weird.

Then, Elsa was peeking out of the bathroom. Carlos looked up and saw her pretty face just as he was finished straightening out the crib. “Yeah, I’m ready, sugar. Come to daddy,” he teased with a big grin and a summoning gesture with his forefinger.

For whatever dumb reason, seeing him there straightening out the crib made Elsa's arousal sky rocket. She used to hate the fact that Carlos was the father of her baby, but she was growing to be more than okay with it. She opened the door the rest of the way and walked out into the hallway, giving Carlos a huge grin. She sauntered towards him while he summoned her, suddenly extremely eager to mess around with him.

She walked right up to him and pressed her body against his. She went up on her tiptoes and pressed her lips against his. She held herself there for a couple of moments and then pulled back. She grabbed his hand and tugged him into the bedroom and right towards the bed.

The only thing Carlos could think is that Elsa looked really sexy, sauntering out of the bathroom like the hot stuff she knew she was. She seemed even more intent on having him tonight than the last time she was in a mood like this. He quickly accepted her sultry embrace, reaching around her body and squeezing both bare ass cheeks while he kissed her. Eagerly following her to the bed, he gave her a playful spank as they got there. "So what's it gonna be, my juicy mama?" he rasped in his gravelly voice. "You gonna be my wild fuck toy today, or does that body need some sweet lovin', sexy?" He took a long look at her ample cleavage spilling out of her sexy, lacy bra, and the nice curves accented by her panties, before turning his gaze back to her eyes and tipping her over into the bed, following her on top of the sheets with a devilish grin.

She squealed and giggly vigorously when he tipped her over onto the bed. She tumbled down onto it underneath him and rolled over onto her back. She grinned up at him and ran her hands through his hair. "Well..." she teased, "The last time...I think was pretty wild. So I think...maybe this time...it should be sweet," she lifted her head up and pressed her open mouth to his, closing her eyes and savoring the exotic taste of his lips against hers. A taste that she used to absolutely hate, and now she...almost loved. Elsa had never known that Carlos could give love in different ways, but now she knew he could. He could be a hard fuck, a soft fuck, a slow one, or a fast one. He was versatile.

Carlos chucked at her little request. "Well, I'll tell you one thing, sugar," he answered her, tracing a hand along her neck and collarbone, and letting one finger dip inside her full cleavage. "You get in my bed dressed like that, and you gettin' fucked," he teased. "But who ever said I can't be gentle? Who ever said I can't be sweet?" Pressing his weight down onto her, he kissed her firmly down into the bed, looking down as her hair was spread out nicely all over the bed. "I might want to bed you over and pound you like an animal," he whispered as he leaned over by her ear. "But your body so sweet, I'ma be sweet today," he promised, dipping his head down and kissing her milky cleavage and then her stomach. He kissed from her stomach all the way down to her lace trimmed panties, kissing along the waistline and letting his fingertips dance over the front of them, feeling her little ring pushing through, and pushing back gently.

Elsa had secretly been hoping that he would lick her today. She would never ask him to the way she'd asked Brendan, it would put Carlos on too much of a power trip for her to handle. She had to wait for him to do it when he felt like it, which could be twice in one day or not for a week. It all really depended on how he was feeling and how she presented herself to him. She murred softly when he kiss all the way down to her lace panties, squirming her hips to tell him she was eager for him to touch her. She gasped when he pushed on her clit ring, an eager moan escaping her.

She decided that she was too horny to wait for him to pull her panties down himself. She reached down and lifted up her hips, peeling her thong panties off herself. She squirmed her legs until she got the panties down to her ankles and kicked them off, somewhere onto the floor. She giggled and stroked her hand through his hair gently as he was now so close to her bare, horny, pussy.

Carlos kept gazing down as her panty-covered mound was quickly bared before his eyes, her begging pussy revealed to him. She didn't have to tell him what she was in the mood for; her wriggling hips gave it away immediately. Carlos was never one to shy away from eating a woman out, and he especially loved doing Elsa, she was always so responsive, so horny. Even when she didn't want any, he could get her going, so he knew he had the potential of drawing quite an atomic orgasm out from her womanhood today.

Crouching on all fours, he glared up at Elsa and smirked at her, letting a deep moan out from the back of his throat. Looking down at her moist womanly folds, he decided to build her up properly, as horny as he was himself. He licked a slow trail from her belly button down, stopping just before he arrived at her bejeweled clit. Turning the corner, he continued tracing his tongue between her legs, just next to her begging pussy lips. After some brief attention to her inner thighs, he replaced his tongue with his hands on those soft thighs, and leaned his nose right down towards her slit, inhaling a deep breath of the nice aroma of her arousal. Finally, he started to get down to business, licking lightly back and forth against her little ring, touching it and allowing it to manipulate against her little nub of pleasure that it rested on.

Elsa groaned anxiously as he teased her, kissing and licking down her stomach and thighs. "Ahhh," she groaned, grabbing hold of the comforter below her to keep herself from grabbing his head and stuffing it down in between her legs. "Carlos, you're such a tease," she giggled with a smile, sighing happily when he finally began to lick at her. Her clit ring had become a staple in their sex life, more so than it had been with Brendan. Carlos liked to play with it, Elsa liked him to play with it. She moaned softly when he started really manipulating it, letting her head rest back against the bedding. She closed her eyes and spread her legs even wider, opening herself up to him completely. She would do almost anything for him right now.

Carlos laughed when she called him a tease. He was happy that she was enjoying it, but the thought crossed his mind that maybe he'd use it to convince her to try some new things later. "What you saying, baby?" he joked, leaving her clit ring alone for a moment. "You sayin' you want this up in your hot pussy?" he teased, exending his tongue fully so she could see it. "Mmm, that's right, spread that horny-ass pussy for me," he rasped deeply when she spread open. He dived in again and began lapping at the length of her slit, up and down, up and down again repeatedly, feeling all of the little goosebumps on her silky folds and tasting her plentiful arousal. "Take off the bra now," he ordered with a glance in her direction when she gasped for breath. He wanted to be rewarded with the sight of those juicy breasts that he liked so much if he was going to work her over.

"Mmmm, hell yeah I do baby," she moaned back to him when he teased her more. When he ordered her to take off the bra she grinned and giggled again, sitting up some. She reached behind herself and unclasped her bra. Instead of slowly letting it fall between them like she usually did, she just ripped it away from her body and flung it across the room. She grabbed hold of her breasts as she fell back onto the bed, massaging them seductively for him like she did sometimes. "Like that, sir?" she purred at him. She shivered as she felt him lapping up and down her entire pussy. Now she was eager for more. She usually liked to orgasm when he licked her, but she was too eager for that. Now she wanted his cock.

Carlos looked up and watched the show for a moment as Elsa passionately ripped off her bra and flung it away. "Damn, you a bad, bad girl tonight," he mockingly scolded her, as she lewdly rubbed her breasts like she was juicing them for him. Reaching up once she let go of her left breast, he grabbed its nipple and pinched it between his thumb and forefinger, twisting it around just a bit. Her purring and teasing were driving him wild, his cock bulging out of his pants, and he needed to do something more than just lick her, so he used the nipple as an outlet for the time being.

Diving back in, he began working her more determinedly, pushing the piercing to the side now with his nose, and lapping a circle all around the base of her swollen clit, before dragging the rough surface of his tongue over the top of her clit furiously. Then, once she was in a good lather, he did his patented sucking move, slurping her little nub up into his mouth, stretching the skin it was attached to, and twirling it between his teeth and tongue for a good while before letting in snap back into place. "God, your pussy needs it bad, bitch," he teased, noticing the copious volume of moisture her womanhood was producing, and she hadn't even climaxed yet. "You gonna have to pay me back for gettin' your horny fuck hole off tonight."

She almost lost it when he sucked her clit into his mouth. She almost screamed, holding herself back to just a high pitched moan for the sake of her sleeping baby. She ground her hips up into his mouth, clenching on to the comforter below for dear life. "Oh yeah?" she moaned, biting her lip to keep from screaming again. "How am I gonna do that?" but then she knew she was going to lose it. She had wanted to wait until he fucked her, but she couldn't hold it in any more. She gasped and then moaned low and long, her pussy muscles clenching up tightly as her love juices flooded forth from her insides and out into his mouth.

Carlos ignored her words and moans, just working her little nub furiously with his mouth. Soon, his entire face was wet with her juices, from Elsa grinding her wet crotch up into his face. He didn't care, though; he just kept at her until the wild, untamed sounds of her orgasm filled the room, even if she did try to muffle them somewhat. He lapped at her just a little more before wriggling up to her chest and lying against her, tearing off his shirt in the same motion. It was a little odd that he had still been fully clothed to that point. "You know, sugar," he whispered softly to her, running a hand over her breasts and pulling her tight to his body. "You could pay me back by givin' me the one place you still a virgin," he suggested as he unbuckled his pants. Looking deep into her satisfied eyes, he gave her his slyest smile as he brushed some hair from her face. "I can be gentle."

Elsa snuggled up to Carlos immediately when he climbed up on top of her. She reached up to stroke his face gently, ready to give him almost anything he wanted. She'd ride him, let him bend her over, put her legs on his shoulders, anything. Except what he asked for. She furrowed her brows and rolled over onto her side, just closing her legs then. "What?" she asked him strangely. Did...did he mean...he ass? He wanted to ass fuck her? "W-why? Don't you like having regular sex with me?"

Carlos saw that the mention of what he wanted immediately shut down some of Elsa's arousal. He hadn't expected any less, but he thought this was as good a time as any to bring it up. Obviously, he'd wanted her ass from the first time he attacked her. He'd just shied away from going after it while she was delicately pregnant with his child and shortly thereafter. But the thought of penetrating her tightest of cavities, her lone untouched territory, thrilled the hell out of him. He guessed, too, that she wasn't one of these pixie girls like Erica who would be too tight to take it.

"Course I like regular sex," he assured her, massaging his hand down her cheek and through her hair. "But, you know, mama. I give you what you want. I'm a feared man out on the streets, but I put my face right up in your hot pussy an' eat you out. Not out of gettin' nothin' out of it for myself. But for you' sugar," he said gently, reminding her of his unselfishness. "It jus' would mean a lot to me to try somethin' new out. To trust me. And," he said with a smile, raising his right hand as if to swear to it. "If you wanna stop anytime, I'ma stop. Why you so afraid of it anyway?"

"I...I don't know," she murmured, looking up at him warily as he stroked her cheek and her hair. Did he really want this? He really wanted to fuck her ass? The main problem was that she just didn't understand why. She remembered that time in the warden's office when he'd lifted her legs up and just started to do it that way instead of making her bend over and do her in the ass like a dog. "Well..." she furrowed her brows again and really thought about it, "Well...okay. I'll try it," she said nervously, fidgeting a little bit. She really didn't want to do it, but she would try it. For him.

Carlos eagerly finished stripping off his pants and white silk boxers when she agreed. Leaning in, he kissed her lips and tasted her for a moment before doing anything else. "That's why you the best woman I could ask for," he told her softly. "Now," he signed, touching his hard, scarred cock as if to make sure it was ready (which it most definitely was). "I ain't gonna lie. It gonna be tight," he warned her, reaching over to the table next to the bed and pulling a bottle of sexual lubricant out. He'd purchased it recently with this exact moment in mind. "First, I want you to rub this on my cock," he explained, holding it out so she could take some on her hands.

"I'm kinda scared," she admitted to him as he handed her the bottle of lubricant. She poured some of it on her hands and then closed the bottle. She reached out and gently massaged the oil into his cock, making it even slicker than it already was. "Do you..." she started, her face flushing. She realized she was about to bring up one of the times he raped her, "Do you remember when you tried to do it to me before? In the warden's office? It hurt a lot..." she squirmed again, taking it slightly lubricated hands away from his cock once she thought it was sufficiently lubricated. She was becoming less and less okay with this as she thought about it, "Maybe we shouldn't..."

Carlos had this on his mind now, and he wasn't about to agree to turn back. "No, no, baby," he said softly, trying to make her forget the somewhat bad memory she was bringing up. He had to admit it, she was hot earlier when she was horny, but she was sexy when she was scared, too. "I'll tell you what, mama," he offered, rubbing her shoulder and upper arm over and over as she massaged his hard cock. "I'ma get you worked up again, with my mouth, 'til you in the mood again. Then we go for it. But anytime you wanna stop, you jus' say it, and we can stop." He nodded gently to her as he searched her eyes, as if giving her the right answer. "But first," he explained gingerly, "I wanna lubricate you, too, so it feel okay. Lay on your stomach," he told her, taking the bottle back into his own hands.

She shook her head and heaved a heavy sigh. She'd agreed to do this and turning back would be wrong. Despite how badly she didn't want to do it, she could tell that he did. And she was with him now, whether she thought it was the right thing or not. She needed to go through with this. She only had to do it once, if she hated it, he said they wouldn't have to do it again. Hopefully he would keep to that promise. "No, Carlos," she said as she rolled over onto her stomach, "You don't need to work me up again. Just...just do it." she would deal with it. It would hurt and she probably wasn't going to feel anything good from it at all, but she would deal with it.

Carlos sighed at what she said. Now, it wasn't quite as much fun, being that she wasn't in the mood, and was more or less resigned to just lay there and take it. Leaning over her body, he did his best to show some affection, kissing the back of her neck, and feeling some anxious goosebumps there. He kissed down most of her back, rubbing at the tension there a little with his hands, too. “Thank you,” he whispered near her ear. Finally, he took the bottle of lubricant in one hand, and spread her ass cheeks as best he could with the other hand. Squeezing the bottle, he let a little spurt of the gooey liquid fall onto her little puckered up bud. Reaching in, he pushed with his index finger and surprised her by penetrating her anus just a little bit, pushing the lubricant inside. He knew that if she was warmed up by taking a finger first, it would help cushion the shock of his throbbing cock entering there for the first time.

She squealed in surprise when he pushed his finger into her ass. Then she felt silly and she started to giggle. It seemed like all of the crazy tension in the room had dissipated just because she'd squealed from him sticking his finger inside her. She decided that that wasn't any different from when he fingered her. He was just...fingering her ass. And it was a weird feeling, but it didn't hurt. That left her hope that maybe it wouldn't hurt the same way it had when he'd tried to do it the other time. She'd been scared to death of him the other time. Hopefully that was what had made it so horrible, not the act itself. "Maybe...maybe if you just...kiss me a little bit, I'll be okay," she said as she turned her head to look at him, most of the anxiousness gone now. She thought she might be more okay with it if she was facing him, but he didn't seem to want to do it that way.

Back
Top Bottom