The Center (Houdini and Nurse_K)

The fact that Elsa didn't play with herself much made it that much more exciting when she did touch herself. So, just when he thought her strip show couldn't get any hotter, (she was already naked, after all) she did just that. He glared hungrily at her spread pussy lips, held open so he could see the pink, warm moistness inside. "You better not plan to wait that much longer to give me some of that hotness, baby," he gasped as she undid his pants, giving her a little slap on the hip. He eagerly let her strip him, freeing his massive erection from it's confines. "So you just gonna tease, or we gonna fuck?" Carlos demanded with a chuckle, rubbing his own cock a little and holding it upright so Elsa could impale her delicious pussy on it.

"We gonna fuck," Elsa repeated Carlos' words verbatim, unable to think of a better way to say what they were going to do. "But remember," she whispered seductively as she crawled her way towards him, "We gotta be quiet," she giggled softly afterwards, pressing her lips to his again as she sunk herself down onto his cock. As soon as he was inside of her she shuddered and moaned, kissing him more hungrily. This was exactly what she needed. His hot thick cock inside of her. She wrapped her arms around his neck quickly and kept kissing him, getting harder and more passionate as she sunk herself down to his base and then immediately began to bounce on him to try to keep herself quiet.

Carlos was glad that she kissed him, because otherwise, he probably would have cried out at the top of his lungs when she sunk herself onto him. He kissed her back hard, and moaned deeply into her mouth when he felt her pussy surrounding him. Elsa's juicy pussy accepted him to the hilt almost immediately, which was really an indescribably magnificent feeling. And as she bounced around on him, the tight walls of her love tunnel seemed to massage every sensitive part of his manhood all at once. "Now that's what I call fuckin'," he whispered loudly after the suction let go from their long kiss. "Do it like a cock slut," he implored her, looking at the nice visual of her spread labia folds with his slick cock sliding in and out as she bounced. "Till I cum deep inside that pretty, juicy pussy," he added before letting out a strange moan, strange because he tried to stifle it for the baby when it was halfway out.

Doing it like a cock slut wasn't going to be difficult for Elsa at this point. She felt like a cock slut. Elsa was absolutely wild for Carlos right now, she'd say almost anything to make him happy. She moaned despite her attempts to stay quiet, sucking in a breath afterwards and whining as softly as she could. She moved her hands from the back of his neck to his shoulders and squeezed them as she ramped up her movements. She rode him harder and faster, her body rocking back and forth wildly. She could hear the squishing sound as his slick cock slid in and out of her juicy pussy. "Oh my god," she whispered, pressing her forehead against him as she rocketed on him.

Even the sexually experienced Carlos didn't know it was possible for a woman to ride this fast. Elsa was amazing in every way, but especially in bed when she was in one of her insatiable moods. He held her hips tight, nails digging in as he tried to bring his hips up to meet her, to sink deeper inside. But it didn't help much, because she just pounded and ground him down into the bed each time. He pressed his forehead back onto hers, noticing her engorged breasts flopping all over the place as she rocked like crazy. "Ahh, ohhh," he groaned, biting down on her neck to hold back his desperate cries. His cock was swimming in pleasure, electricity coursing through his body as she kept riding his still cock.

She was about to cum. She was about to cum and all she wanted to do was scream and scream and scream her pleasure. But she couldn't do that, her baby was asleep downstairs. Her fingernails dug into his shoulders so hard that she might that she might actually bruise and cut him. Her breathing was coming and going so quickly that she thought she might hyperventilate. She whined and whimpered, her pussy squeezing him desperately. She sucked in a hard breath and just held it in, squeezing her eyes shut as she came hard, and silently.

Carlos gasped as he let go of Elsa's neck, noticing a nice mark left there from his teeth digging in. His face and chest were quickly getting sweaty from excitement, even though Elsa was doing most of the work. He tried to grip the sheets to stifle his groans, taking a handful with each hand as he looked up into Elsa's eyes. He loved watching an orgasm build in her eyes; it was more telling that any part of her body.

As her orgasm built, she whimpered a little bit, occasionally looking away, but every time he caught her lovely eyes, he could tell they were brimming over with passion. But finally they shut, and her womanhood did all the talking. He almost let out a scream when she dug her nails into him and came, but he stuffed it just in time as her muscles squeezed and milked him. After she came, he was almost at that point himself. Grabbing her ass hard, and using it to hold his cock deep inside her, he violently rolled them both over on the bed so he was back on top, never leaving her warm love tunnel. Looking down at the surprised Elsa, and determined to match her feat of silence, he began pounding and squishing down into her soaked pussy hard and fast, and in a matter of moments, he looked up at the ceiling, and breathed out hard as he came inside her, doing all he could to keep quiet.

Elsa's mind was completely blown. That was the best sex she'd ever had in her entire life. Even through all of her escapades with Brendan, this won. All of her work to keep herself quiet had just driven up her pleasure even higher and the fact that she had prevailed in her silent orgasm was absolutely incredible. She was shocked when Carlos rolled them over as harshly as he did but was glad that he was able to having a fairly silent orgasm too. It meant that they had worked together on this, it hadn't been one sided. That was something fairly new in their relationship.

After he'd cum she reached her hands up and ran them threw his hair softly. She was trying to catch her own breath and Elsa was feeling affectionate now (which she didn't always feel after sex, but did this time). She needed to go down and get Gui to put him in this crib next to their bed, but she could do that in a moment.

Carlos let a long, deep breath out once they both came down a little bit, rubbing Elsa's cheek as she lay there beneath him, worn and out of breath. Holding the sounds in had intensified his own orgasm as well. Collapsing down on her, he left himself harbored inside Elsa for the time being, not wanting to remove his cock any sooner than he needed to from the one place it felt perfect in. "Damn," he finally whispered. "You rode me like a twenty dollar whore," he marveled with a big, happy grin. "Except you not one, you my sexy, juicy baby-mama," he pointed out, unable to hold back from kissing her on the mouth again, before finally rolling off her, his soaked cock squishing one last time on the way out.

She laughed softly when he said she rode like a twenty-dollar whore. She wasn't exactly sure if that was a good thing. She didn't want to be a whore, or act like a whore. But they'd been in bed together and when a couple (which they were, despite how weird Elsa felt about that) were in bed together it was okay to try new things. Especially with Carlos, who would make you try new things whether you wanted to or not. Once Carlos rolled off of her she sat up and slid out of the bed. "I need to go get Gui," she explained in a whisper. She ran down the stairs, naked, picked up her sweet baby boy and cuddled him a little and then brought him up to the crib in the bedroom.

Once she was back she climbed into the bed and snuggled right up to Carlos. After that bout she felt comfortable actually laying against him, as long as he would let her.

Carlos watched Elsa walk away naked, her naked butt shaking perfectly as she hopped down, before waiting patiently for her to return. He never imagined himself settling down with a woman, but Elsa was the kind of girl that made him want to rethink that. She'd said she was only going to stay temporarily, but had seemed to have forgotten about that. He liked the arrangement, and wasn't going to change it now, that much he knew. When she climbed into bed, he didn't say another word to her, just accepted her warm, naked body next to his, and closed his eyes, completely in peace as the contours of their bodies curved perfectly against each other. He might be forceful with her another time, but tonight's encounter had been intimate enough that he was content to lie at her side and fall asleep together.

Elsa fell asleep quickly. It was as if in this moment there wasn't anything else she needed in the world. Brendan hadn't tried to contact her since he'd called her at the hospital, and that was over a week ago now. She was slowly starting to forget him and slowly starting to accept Carlos. That was a bad thing even if Elsa didn't realize it was happening. Gui woke up at 5am and was screaming to be fed (as a mother, Elsa knew what scream meant what). She gently pried herself away from Carlos and went, still naked, to the crib and fed Gui. Since it was early she went to the bathroom and bathed him in the sink. She settled him back into the crib and then crawled back in the bed but couldn't fall asleep again. Instead she just lay there next to Carlos and watched him sleep. He seemed so peaceful.

Carlos didn't wake until mid-morning, enjoying a deep, peaceful sleep until then. (Except for a brief moment where Gui woke him, but he fell right back asleep after). Finally, he stirred awake to the same sight which he'd drifted off to, Elsa's smiling face. He grinned sleepily, letting his hand trace lazily along her thigh, butt, and back, before pulling her shoulder in and kissing her neck. "That was fun last night, mama," he groaned before getting up from the sheets. He had some collections to make and other business to catch up on, since he’d left early yesterday to go out with Elsa. After taking a shower, he headed back into the bedroom. "I'ma be back later," he told Elsa while he dressed, leaning over and touching the baby's hand playfully before he left the house.

Brendan had called out sick from work that day. He actually did feel sick to his stomach, because it had been over a week, and Elsa hadn't called. He'd wanted to giver her enough space at first, since they left it that she'd call once she had enough of living with Carlos. He even had started turning down invitations to go out at night, just in case he was in a place where he couldn't hear the phone ring or couldn't talk when Elsa finally called. But the call never came. So he decided that this was the day he was going to find out where he stood. He pulled up Elsa's cell number in his phone once he thought it was late enough in the morning to call. He'd go find her in person, though, if he had to. Brendan needed to hear from her in the worst way.

Elsa had been lounging in the bed, still naked, after Carlos left. She was tired and just wanted to be lazy that day. It wasn't like she had anything to do anyway. She could clean, but Carlos left that choice up to her. Then she heard a familiar buzzing sound coming from her purse across the room. She frowned, her phone? Who could possibly be calling her? She got up and went over to it. Brendan. A little lump caught in her throat. "H-hello?" she whispered when she picked up.

Brendan's heart jumped when she actually picked up. He imagined that she wouldn't have if she was with Carlos, so it was a slightly good sign. "Hey... Elsa," he started, trying to control his excitement. "Um... how are you? How's the baby?"

"I'm...I'm alright." she said awkwardly, backing herself up and sitting on the edge of the bed. "The baby's good. He's a little fussy sometimes, but he's good." she fidgeted more, her face growing hot. She didn't know what to say to him. She'd almost completely forgotten about him, but it was obviously he hadn't forgotten about her. "How...how are you?"

Brendan nodded in silence as he leaned back into the couch. She knew he'd want to know about Carlos, but she didn't say anything. He'd have to ask, obviously. "Well... I'm missing you, obviously," he admitted with a nervous laugh. "How- How's your situation there?"

"Yeah..." she said strangely when he said he was missing her. She hadn't been missing him. But now she was, "I miss you too," another lump caught in her throat when he asked her about her situation. "It's...okay." she knew he wouldn't take that as an answer, "He's not that bad. He rarely hits me...and...he hadn't brought anyone bad near me or the baby."

Those words made Brendan's heart race. She missed him . He wanted to know why she didn't call if she missed him, but that wouldn't have been right to ask. She'd been through enough that she didn't need any flak from him, he figured. But then his heart sank with her next sentence. He rarely hits her? It broke his heart to know that she was being abused at all, more so than the knowledge she was having sex with Carlos, in all likelihood. "El... Elsa," he said, his voice almost quivering. "I need to see you. You and William... or Gui, isn't it? Can we see each other today?"

She swallowed hard a couple of times, trying to get that stupid lump out of her throat. She sighed and closed her eyes for a moment. "I...I don't think so, Bren," she whispered. "Carlos went out, but I don't know when he's coming back. And I don't even know where I am. I'm in his house in the ghetto somewhere, but I don't know where."

Brendan bristled at the realization that Carlos was turning Elsa into some piece of chattel in his little ghetto kingdom. "Okay, Elsa, I hear what you're saying," he said softly, doing his best to hold back from trying to scream some sense into her. "But listen... And I'm not saying this because I think you should be with me instead. But think about Gui. Think about how you want him to grow up. When he's twelve, and he thinks it's okay to hit a woman, as long as it's not too often. When he thinks moms are supposed to stay home in ignorance, in fear of their men." He did his best to be soothing with his voice, but it was tough. This was the most emotional way he'd ever remembered feeling, knowing now how Elsa was living. "I just wish I could see you, just for a few minutes, just to know you're okay," he mumbled, his voice trailing off at the end.

Tears welled up in her eyes as Brendan detailed what Gui might think if she kept living this way with Carlos. She let herself flop back against the bed and covered her eyes with the hand that wasn't holding the phone. "Okay," she said, sitting up and walking over to the window. She pulled back the musty curtains and peered out it, looking for the street sign. "The sign at the corner of the road says Davis Street. We're in the city. His house is the one right on the corner. It's grey. Call me when you're outside, okay? But...." she sucked in a deep breath, "It's going to have to be quick. I don't know when he'll come home and he's going to be really angry if he sees you here."

Brendan had suspected that she'd been holding out on some details. But it was probably partially due to concern for his safety, anyway. "Okay," he said soothingly. "Just stay calm. Nothing bad's going to happen, okay Els. I'll be right over." After hanging up, he looked up the street on his computer and made some notes on where it was. He actually drove down quite a length of Davis Street before finding what seemed like the right house. It was a really bad neighborhood, he quickly became aware of. As he parked and walked up to the door and knocked, his heart was pounding at the thought of seeing Elsa and the fear of the owner of that house.

As soon as Brendan hung up Elsa started to get dressed. She still didn't have anything good to wear, if she was going to stay with Carlos he was going to have to fix that. She pulled on a black tank top and grey yoga pants. She picked up Gui and gave him a feeding and then brought him downstairs to his day crib. He gave her a big yawn and fell asleep pretty quickly, satisfied after having eaten. Elsa jumped when she heard the knock on the door, she'd told him to call! It seemed like no man ever listen to her. She went to the door and opened it, staring at Brendan for a moment. "Hi," she said awkwardly, shifting her weight.

In his nervousness, Brendan had completely forgotten to call, and didn't evem realize it. He smoothed out his hair one last time just as the door was opening. When it finally did, it revealed the sight that he'd been missing all this time, his amazing Elsa. "Hey," he greeted her excitedly. "I'm glad it's the right place. I'm sure a white guy at the door would have confused the hell out of anyone else in this neighborhood." He placed one hand on her shoulder and turned to her, hoping she'd give him a hug, but not pressing the issue since she hadn't even moved out of the way to let him in yet. "You look really nice," he told her honestly with a smile. "Way less sweating and screaming than last time I saw you."

Back
Top Bottom