Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Miami Beach University - OOC

Omg someone save me...

Our friends demanded we come drink and now they are fighting...

This is too much drama when drunk...

One can imagine what benefits added pleasure time would have on society. Oh well, working to the bone till then.

Mhmm. Good thing I already made a bunch of modeling references in my post too. It's *Street Fighter voiceover* "PERFECT!"

I'll respond soon. I just spent the entirety of yesterday making sure my Grandmother knew she was loved, for her birthday; while simultaneously honouring anniversary of my Uncle's funeral in the same day.

It was an emotional rollercoaster. Anyway, it's great to be back. @LilGunner "I'm not sure Ren knows how to 'behave'. " @di moon "Nice recovery ! "

@Gannameade
Sorry for the confusion, I thought Winston had opened his bag and revealed its contents, its not Gordie taking a gander through it. Apologies. I'll edit that.

LOL
No no it is fine.
He left it open.

I wrote it that way on purpose...it is part of his character...he is kinda closed off so that was his way to try to be open. So you did exactly right!!! Don't change it. @BennyQ

That is so lovely @Damien_Akira love on grandma!!

Sorry about that @di moon

I have been missing OCC / IC posts. Going to try to reset again. Sorry for being behind.

Back
Top Bottom