Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Miami Beach University - OOC

0/10, wouldn't recommend.
However, I needed somewhere for my dogs. 😂

Living in a luxury loft or on a bus as a crazy grandma sounds so fun.

I dunno I rather like owning. It’s at least an investment rather than just tossing money away every month. Sucks when things go wrong though.

Yeah bought my house 2 years ago. Fighting to not have to move and sell it for a tiiiiiiiiny profit.

Hat's off to you both or shall I say 3 on owning a house. That's a significant milestone that deserves to be celebrated !!

Liam dropped, so I'm going to remove Xander from the dorm rooms-I can't take him off the profile thread, but yeah. I'm gonna do that tonight and try to get a reply up! Depends on how busy work is.

Alright. I'm working on mine now. I'm off today, so I've got time. Dang, I was really looking forward to seeing McGregor enter the saga.

giphy.gif

Hey, my apologies everyone !!

I'm not only in the process of preparing to move by the end of next month, but also I'm searching for an essential job since mine was impacted by the C-virus. I haven't given up -- I'm still down to continue both Miami & Hoist RPs and any others that I'm involved with.

Last edited:
Everyone's had things going on with what's going on regarding the C-virus. I figured things will get back on track with it abates-hopefully. Take your time-and that's for everyone. Stay safe and try to keep well if you can.

Hell yeah. We can get back on track later. Hope everyone is doing alright, staying safe, and washing ya hands!
h894E3BC3

Back
Top Bottom