Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Miami Beach University - OOC

We need quicksilver and scarlet witch following Magneto around asking where he's been...

just make comments about the MCU like

"It would have been great to have some help with someone who could bend fucking adamantium while fighting metal robots controled by a psycho-AI..."

Scarlet just like "And someone to help crush a gauntlet to keep my boyfriend from being murdered for the glowy gem on his head!"

Quick: Oh, thanks! Glad to see I'm on your list of things that could have been different if Dad had been around!"

"It would have been great to have some help with someone who could bend fucking adamantium while fighting metal robots controled by a psycho-AI..."

Scarlet just like "And someone to help crush a gauntlet to keep my boyfriend from being murdered for the glowy gem on his head!"

Quick: Oh, thanks! Glad to see I'm on your list of things that could have been different if Dad had been around!"
LMFAO ! ! !

😂😂

Not sure if you meant 'shot' white string but this sentence has me dying.

She was even more impressed when his outfit actually shit white string. @Aluora

Just wanted to clarify with you all that my post have been a tad short, and lack luster and for that I do apologies. I actually tend to be more of a multi paragraph writer but a few factors are at play, namely starting a new semester, and new work responsibilities, my average day is 13 to 16 hours. Usually 9 hours work, 4 to 5 in class.

The note taking mentality of jotting quick notes and getting the most bang for my buck also plays a part.

But what I want to convey is that I am actually quite excited for this group rp and totally invested into it so if I do come off as anything but, or even if my character Kaegan does, I promise you I'm good, just exhausted.

I'll end with saying I'll seek to work and improve on my post, because those of you that have seen my proper post know I can write. But any critique you have, lay it on me because as a writer, I learn from the network I'm a part of.

@BennyQ I laughed like 4 times throughout your post, if not more than that. I also liked how you didn't say "oh, your eyes aren't blue", and used a completely different method.

Btw HOLY SHIT that tag line at the bottom. Don't think I've ever seen that many names tagged at once in this RP.

Back
Top Bottom