Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mafia's arranged Marriage (Lunar and Guardian)

LunarWolf

Cluster
Beiwei Akitoki sat in his office and looked over all the offers that he had received for both his children. Akitoki worried that things would end up badly for them if his children didn't marry as many of the groups were merging through marriage and they were becoming stronger and more powerful as the days went by. Leaning back in his chair Akitoki tapped his chin and then grabbed his official stationary and he started to compose a letter. once he was done he sealed the letter and sent it to his old friend.

親友、

私の手紙があなたとあなたの家族をうまく見つけることを願っています。 私はあなたにこの手紙を書くのは重い心でです。 私たちの子供が新生児だった頃、私たちはしばしば彼らを結婚させ、偉大な家族を合併することについて冗談を言いました。 ここ日本での最近の出来事は、私が子供たちと結婚する時だと私に考えさせてくれました。 私はこれが突然で、突然であることを知っていますが、毎日子供たちに申し出を受け取りますが、尊敬はもちろんのこと、私が信頼する家族からも誰もいません。 あなたがこれについて議論することをいとわないならば、私に知らせてください。

心から

ベイトウェイ・アキトキ

(
My Dearest Friend,

I hope my letter finds you and your family well. It is with a heavy heart that I write this letter to you. Back when our children were newborns we often joked about having them wed and merging our great families. Recent events here in Japan have made me think that it is time for my children to marry and I can think of none better for them to marry then your children. I know this is sudden and out of the blue, but every day I get offers for my children and none of them are from families that I trust let alone respect. If you are willing to discuss this please let me know.

Sincerely,

Beiwei Akitoki)

A number of days had gone past since Beiwei had sent his letter and it was finally arriving in the hands of his old friend. The elder man was sitting behind a desk at the time, going through some other paperwork. Adrian Ciurea just read through the message and was just pondering over it for a moment in time. It would be wise to form a strong bond with this family. After all he had been close friends with Beiwei when they had been younger, and that bond was still there today. He was tapping his fingers on his desk before he was loading up his laptop and going to his video chat icon, and clicked on Beiwei's name.

"Please go and find Gabriel and Mihaela." Adrian was speaking to one of his men, who was giving a bow and heading off so that he could find the children. Well technically only Gabriel was his biological child. Mihaela had been an orphan that he had ended up taking under his wing a number of years ago, and it wasn't something that he regretted at all. She had turned about to be a powerful ally, able to hold her own against most people.

when his video chat rang Akitoki clicked on it and answered after seeing it was his old friend. "it is good to hear from you old friend I hope you are well" Akitoki knew his children would not be pleased with the new if it went through but they both had been raised to understand that he would pick their life partner and ensure that the family was safe at all times

Adrian was looking at the male that appeared on screen before he spoke, "It is good to hear from you as well. I have received your letter, and I believe that it would be beneficial for both of our families to do something like that. Granted none of the children are going to be overly pleased about it, but it is what it is at this point." With that he was glancing at his phone when it buzzed to see that he had a message from somebody else in his group. It seemed like they had found Gabriel at the gym, which was pretty normal, although as usual Mihaela was nowhere to be found. This had him chuckling before he was telling Akitoki that he would be right with him that he had to take a call quick. The man calling to find out what to do.

"Knowing Mihaela she probably went to the skatepark. If not then she is probably hanging out with her former "family" before we took them in. Her part-time job she works, despite how I give her an allowance, all of that money goes to her "family" to help them get their own place. She refuses to use any of the money that I give her, she doesn't want them to feel like they owe anybody back." Adrian spoke to the man on the phone before he was hanging up after the man had confirmed that he would go and check out the skatepark first.

Akitoki nodded his head and then chuckled and thought of his own kids and how they would react when he told them his son would simply nod his head and then his daughter was another thing she would flip and if he was lucky she would only vanish for a short period of time and not for a few months.

Adrian was turning his attention back towards the screen for a moment in time before he was inquiring, "Shall we figure out a meeting place. This way we can speak in person, and allow our children to meet in person as well. How about the usual meeting place?"

"we can do that but it is still safe the last i heard there was a gang war going on there" Akitoki smiled at his friend happy that he was willing to disscuss it rather then blow it off

Adrian just looked towards his friend for a moment in time before he spoke, "Regardless of if there is a gang war there. That has always been our meeting spot. Not to mention.... Our children will show people that they aren't to be messed with. In a way this could be a chance for them to prove themselves, especially our daughters. Considering most people are under the belief that female gang members are weaker than males." Yeah if only that were true for Mihaela. She could be face to face with somebody twice her size and not be overly fazed by it, and despite the differences in size, she would still take them down with ease.

Akitoki laughed lightly "in that you are right I know my daughter is a force to be reconded with. I can only imagine what your daughter is like" Akitoki looked up when some men walked in to his office and frowned a little but waved them away so that he could finish his conversation

Adrian was giving a faint chuckle before he spoke, "Honestly Mihaela isn't my biological daughter. She had been an orphan and I ended up taking her in a number of years ago. So she already had a handle on defending herself due to that fact."

“Still she is your daughter by blood or not” Akitoki didn’t care that his daughter was adopted it just showed how big of a heart he had and made him even more glad to possibly have the chance to call him family

Adrian chuckled before he spoke, "I never regretted taking her under my wing, never once. And I never shall. So when do we want to meet up?"

"lets say in a week that will give me time to grab my children and get over there as it is hard for me to catch them both home at the same time" Akitoki stretched out his back and then signed off after they confirmed the date and time and where they would be meeting up so that he could start making arrangements to travel

Adrian was giving him a nod of his head before he spoke, "That sounds like a plan to me." This gave him time to get his children as well, not to mention get everything prepared for the trip as well. This wasn't going to be a trip that just ended after the meeting, no they would probably end up staying there for a couple of days. Usually how it went.

Akitoki walked around his home in search of his son since he was normally home at this time of the day but his daughter would be the problem

In the end, Adrian was migrating off so that he could go and fine his children, let them know what was going on. Neither of them were going to be overly pleased about it, but they would get over it in the end.

Akitoki found his son in the sparing room and watched as Yuki knocked all his opponents out. once the male was done he cleared his throat and got his sons attention and informed him of their upcoming trip and for him to notify his sister Sakura as well

Adrian was able to get the attention of his children quite quickly, and without much hassle at all. The message was passed on and soon enough the kids were headed off so that they could pack.

a week passed at Akitoki walked into the hotel with his kids while looking around . neither of his children were aware that they would be meeting their betrothed that day since had hadn't wanted them bailing or trying to run

A week had gone by and Adrian was sitting in the private party room in the hotel. His son was sitting next to him, while his daughter was sitting over near a window with her sketchbook in her lap.

Akitoki walked in to the room his kids behind him. ignoring the kids he walked over and greeted his old friend before introducing his children to him so that he knew they were not some strange people

Adrian looked up towards his friend before he was gesturing for the man to sit down. After that he was inclining his head towards the children before he was giving a slight whistle to get the attention of his daughter, who just looked up briefly from her sketching. The young lady was getting to her feet before she was gliding over towards the others. "Pleased to meet you, I'm Mihaela." she spoke before she was sitting down next to her brother.

"it is a pleasure to meet you miss these are my children, my daughter's name is Sakura and my son's name is Yuki" the children nodded their heads when he spoke their names but for all intent and purposes they remained silent and watched those around them.

Gabriel looked up towards them for a moment in time before he was going back to looking at what he had been looking at. Although it wasn't long before he was looking towards his father and asking what on earth they were there for. This had Adrian looking towards his children for a moment in time before he spoke, "Kids why don't you go and explore the area for a bit, I need to have a chat with my old friend."
Mihaela just looked over before she was commenting that she was so looking for a skatepark if that was the case, which had her brother asking if she had even brought her board with her. This had her giving him a look as though asking him why he was asking a stupid question.

Sakura nodded her head and like her brother in perfect unison that came from years of practice they rose from their knees to their feet in one fluid motion. Sakura then looked at her brother and spoke "兄弟は、父が友人と話している間、部屋に落ち着くべきです。" this had he father glaring at her "speak in English or not at all my child you know the rules for when we are traveling." Akitoki then looked at them "I am sorry about my child she can be quite stubborn"

(brother we should go and settle into the rooms while father talks to his friend. )

Back
Top Bottom