Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mafia's arranged Marriage (Lunar and Guardian)

"none of them are part of the group so I had detailed background checks done on each of them their basic profiles are in our office." Yuki figured it would be safe them someone from the group who could possibly be invilved in all of this as well

"I would want to meet them in person first before I decided." Mihaela was commenting after a moment in time.

Mihaela was giving a nod of her head before she was just examining one of her hands a bit. Slightly scratched up from punching a person with her bare fist, before she had put on a brass knuckle.

Yuki chuckled and then smiled at her "there is a school I would like you to come with me to look at tomorrow if your up for it" Yuki had found an acadamey that would test Selene and see where she was education wise and then give her the kind of education she deserved

Mihaela was looking at him before she was commenting, "I don't see that as a problem at all." She was just shrugging a bit and was looking out the window as they headed home.

Mihaela was just gazing out the window in silence and soon enough they seemed to be back at the house. Once the car was stopped she was climbing out of the car.

Mihaela was heading off inside although she was just making her way towards their bedroom right away so that she could shower and change into clean clothes.

Mihaela turned on the shower and was turning it to her usual temperature. Once it was hot she was stripping out of blood covered clothes and tossing them into the hamper, before stepping into the shower.

while she showered and once he was finished making their food Yuki pulled out all the background information that he had on the bodyguards so that they could go over them all and make a short list so more detailed information could be found and they could make the right choice. When Miheala joined him in the kitchen after showering and changing Yuki smiled at her "these are the potential bodyguards I have found for Selene with their base background information. once we have pick a short list ill have a more detailed report pulled and then we can pick one or two for her" Yuki also pulled the school information out for her to look at as well "and this is the information on the academy that i want to send Selene to as well"

Last edited:
Mihaela was just looking for a moment as she walked into the kitchen and pushed some of her hair from her face. A breath of air escaped her before she was just mumbling something under her breath. A want for coffee.

Mihaela nibbled on her food while she looked over the papers and was just tapping on a few of them that seemed promising.

Mihaela was taking a sip from her coffee before she was reading about the school that Selene was going to be going to.

"since we dont have any school records for her they will test her to see where she is education wise and then place her int hte right grade. the school is gated and you have to scan either a parent or student id to enter the school grounds other wise the gates wont open" Yuki had looked for a secure school after what happened to his sister

Mihaela was giving a nod if her head before she spoke "I do like that." She looked over some of the other information as well as she sipped at her coffee.

Back
Top Bottom