Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mafia's arranged Marriage (Lunar and Guardian)

Mihaela was just resting her head on his chest and just let out a slow breath of air, and closing her eyes for a moment in time. She didn't really want to handle anything at all, not at that current point in time anyways.

Mihaela was just looking at him before she was giving a nod of her head and was heading off towards the bathroom. She was stating that she was wanting to try again for their own child.

Mihaela was dipping her hand into the water, keeping tabs on the temperature as the water filled up the tub.

Mihaela was just giving a nod before she was leaving the bathroom for a moment so that she could rifle out pajamas to wear for after the bath, and was soon enough returning. The clothes that she had been wearing were being discarded into the hamper and she was now standing before him without any clothes on.

once she was settled Yuki wrapped his arms around her and relaxed in the water pulling her back with him so that she was leaning against his chest.

while they were resting one of the nurses was calling Mira as Sakura had slipped in to a coma and her vitals were falling. while they weren't drasking in the last hour her heart rate had dropped from 95 to 80 and her blood pressure was low as well

Last edited:
While the nurses had called Mira, it was Lillian who was answering the call. She had been chatting with Car and Sapphire when the call had come through. "I'll be there in a moment." Lillian was speaking before telling them some medications and ounts to give her to get those stats boosted.

Car looked at her when she hung up "do you need me to come with?" since he was still in training he could be of help but he didnt know if she would want him to stay with sapphire and Damion

Lillian was looking over before she was giving a nod then spoke "It wouldn't hurt at all. And Mira will not care at all." Although she was strongly hoping that nobody went and woke Mira up or bothered her.

Car walked quickly with Lillian as that they couldget to Sakura and see if they could stabilize her. Car found it starange that she was starting to crash now rather then when she had been first brought in.

Several of the nurses in the room couldn’t or wouldn’t answer her. While she was asking questions Car looked over the IV line and noticed a fluid in the line which had him blocking the drip off and then calling her over. How an IV should look was the first thing Mira and Lillian had taught him

Lillian was just looking over for a brief moment in time before she was looking towards the nurses that had refused to answer her before she was stating that answers had better be given. Already she was having one of the other nurses outside of the room calling security, although she was a bit surprised when Mira seemed to come up out of nowhere. "What is going on here?" the other female was questioning after a moment in time.

Car looked over at her and then held up to tubing and bag of fluids after changing them out and clearing the needle as well "someone put something in her IV I dont know what Mira but every med listed is clear not milky white" Car then walked over to her showing her what he was seeing. " I cleared the needle and changed out everything as I don't want to turn her in to a pin coushion"

Mira was stating that she was wanting answers and wanting them sooner rather than later. The nurses were all stating that none of them had been in the room, at least not until the alert had gone off. "Marianne was the one who was taking care of her meds." Lillian was commenting which had Mira stating for her to be tracked down.

Car frowned a little "she is new why would she even be in this wing" Car knew that Yuki had asked that only veteran staff be assinged to his sister so why would a new nurse be working in Sakuras room.

Back
Top Bottom