Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mafia's arranged Marriage (Lunar and Guardian)

Lillian was just stating that she would talk to him later then, before she was hanging up and heading off to get some stuff done. The siblings were looking over for a moment in time and Mihaela was just tilting her head as she listened to Drake. "Oh that is good to hea.... Stop moving already." she was speaking although ended up hissing at the person below her that was trying to wiggle away from her sitting on his back.

Drake walked over and knealt down and spoke softly to the male informing them that she had just rescued her sister in law from having been taken and badlt beaten and if he pushed his luck he would end up in the same condition.

Gabriel was just watching for a brief moment in time before he was chuckling then spoke, "Besides.... My sister and her husband have a score to settle with you anyways. One of the reasons you are still alive." With that he was just looking around and was soon enough finding something that could be used to bind the man.

"that is true as well" Drake moved and looked at the others who were out cold "looks like your guys will have a lot of fun getting your revenge as well"

Mihaela was just getting to her feet when her brother was offering her a hand, and she was just stretching slightly. "Well that had been fun." she was speaking with a faint smirk on her lips.

Drake chuckled "well I need to get to the hospital and Pick up Mira as she managed to chollapse on me" Drake shook his head lightly in amazement

Mihaela was just looking over before she spoke, "That is a bit strange yet again things have been crazy for all of us lately."

"true and our boy being sick as well isn't helping so she is pushing herself" Drake looked over when Yuki and the others arrived to clean up the mess

Mihaela was just looking over as Yuki was arriving with his guys, which had her gliding over to him and wrapping her arms around him. Nope she didn't even seem to care that she was covered in some blood at all.

Mihaela was just looking at him before she spoke, "Of course I did." There were a few of the men that were just eyeing her a bit questionably.

"good Selene is asking where you are and where Sakura is I couldn't tell her that Sakura was hurt I don't think she needs somethign like that" Yuki was worried about their daughter knowing this would upset her

Mihaela was just looking before she spoke, "I'll go see Selene after I get cleaned up some." With that she was letting him know about the others as well, so that the was aware of all of that. Her eyes were going towards Drake before she spoke, "If you need help with your little one; please let us know. We will help how we can."

"for now he is staying in the hospital with Sapphire and Damion as they are both severly ill Damion more so" Drake then wished them all well befor he headed off to the hospital to get Mira

Mihaela was giving a nod of her head before she was commenting, "Well if you see Lillian... Let her know that if she needs an extra doctor I can help out." With that she was watching as he was leaving before she was just looking towards her brother, who was prodding at the male that Mihaela had been using as a chair earlier.

"Well he is still alive." Gabriel was commenting which had Mihaela commenting in a rather innocent voice that she hadn't hit him that hard.

"thats good I want a go at him for harming my sister and threatening my daughter but for now lets just lock them up before we have a child with histerics going off in the house "I am also looking to bring in a couple guards for Selene I figured I could pick on and you could pick the other"

Mihaela was giving a nod of her head before she was Gabriel to take care of locking up the men, or at least helping the men get them locked up.

Yuki looked at Gabriel and then spoke "when she wakes and is cleared I want you to take Sakura to Italy for the time being while we figure out who is after Selene" Yuki had a feeling that it was Cars old boss but they couldn't be sure

Gabriel was giving a nod of his head before he spoke, "I'll get it cleared with Lillian and or Mira." After all with Mira out of commission at the time, it was Lillian that was in charge.

"thats fine but Like I said she has to be cleared to travel first I won't risk her or the rest of my family doing something that could possibly be stupid" Yuki looked at his wife and smiled at her

Gabriel was giving a thumbs up before shooing them off so that they could get going. Mihaela was soon enough wandering off so that they could get going, wanting to go and get cleaned up.

Yuki walked with her and while they were in the car handed her the list of candidates for Selenes guard "we want someone who will keep her feeling at ease and safe but is able to protect her with no issues at all

Mihaela was climbing into the car before she was looking over the list of people for Selene's guard, although she wasn't quite sure. Perhaps because she wasn't sure if she even knew most of the people on the list.

Back
Top Bottom