Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

College life (Zal and Akari)

"Hmm, I enjoy reading, and playing video games, but I also like going to parks and walking around." She said softly, "Oh and music, dancing, I love to dance and listen to music, but im to shy to do it infront of people." She admitted shyly.

"Oh really? Dancing?" Adam wasn't going to lie. IN his head he had a number of thoughts go through his head. Most evident being her doing a very flirtatious dance on the club floor... He couldn't help but blush and hoped that she didn't notice.

"Yup, I guess if you play your cards right you will be able to see me dance one day. Not many can say they have seen me dance in person." She said smiling and winking at him. A soft glow on her cheeks as well. She was not used to flirting like this with anyone.

"Oh really? I'd like that a lot..." The idea was now forming in his head. From what he saw, she did have a nice set of hips as well, and seeing them sway back and forth... It certainly was an enticing thought. "Well I'll be sure to keep that in mind then," he said with a light laugh.

Laughing soflty she liked the thought of dancing for him. As the idea grew in her head she smiled. "Hey if your not doing anything saturday, wanna come to my appartment and we can have a little party, you know a bit of music, maybe a movie, a few drinks, I could dance for you." She said with a laugh thinking herself crazy for the suggestion.

"Saturday? No, can't say I'll be busy..." When Adam heard her idea, he suddenly flushed pink. This was all moving so fast... Of course he would have love to go over there. With a flustered smile he nodded his head, "Yes, of course!"

"Cool." She said with a grin. It was awesome to have someone to hang out with. Smiling fully now she finished off her coffee and finally took a real bit from her muffin. "Hehe, I think you will be the first person I really invited to my place, most of the time its someone coming over to get notes or something." She said glancing up and thinking.

Adam smiled back softly while sipping at his drink. He tended to take his time when he drank lattes, so his cup was mostly still full. His muffin however, was entirely gone and now rested safely in his warm stomache. "Ah, is that so...? What about your friends? I'm sure they must come over a lot."

"Well I don't really have many friends and the few I do I either talk to at school or here." She said continuing to pick at her muffin. "Im not exactly a social butterfly or anything. More of a wall flower, that gets ignored." She said with a soft laugh on her own expense. Glancing down at the slowly disappearing muffin she bit the corner of her lip softly.

"Hmm, really? I would think that you'd have a lot of friends..." Adam looked at her while sipping his drink and nodding his head. He himself wasn't unsocial, but he wasn't the type to meet and greet every person he knew. When she mentioned her last comment he smiled and said, "Well I think it's a shame that they ignore someone as nice as you."

"Thanks." She said to his compliment. "It was mostly high school that made it happen. I got into a lot of fights cause other girls would get jealous and I got tired of it so I became a recluse." She said laughing. "I know kinda pathetic."

< Sorry about the slow reply. Been kind of brain dead lately. @.@; >
He looked at her in surprise. The last thing he would have expected was for her to be the kind of girl to get into fights. "N-No, not at all. I think it's good that you take initiative like that..." He smiled softly and nodded his head.

Smiling softly she shook her head. "Yeah, I never liked fights but sometimes you get pushed to far, it was mostly yelling on their part and me trying to ignore them." She said curling her lip slightly. "And since I've been here I havent really had time to make many friends." Taking another bite of her muffin she sat it down and crossed her fingers together and thinking.

"Hmmm...." Adam nodded his head as he listened to her. He was a bit quiet now, finding that her story was a bit unsettling. It seemed unnecessary for people to pick fights like that with others and in a few degrees it truly did irk him. Still he did his best to forget about, and bit into his muffin again to instead remind him of the taste of the baked delicacy.

Back
Top Bottom