Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

College life (Zal and Akari)

Akari69

Super-Earth
Lisa sighed as she walked across the bustling campus. Keeping her head low and covered by the purple and black hood of her over sized hoodie her dark hair fell from under the hood covering her large bright green eyes. Moving into a more crowded part of the campus she glanced around watching the people around her. Walking into her afternoon class she sat in the back and watched the door.

Adam walked towards the classroom door, swerving back and forth between the crowd of other college students. It was unusually hard to move around here since there were so many people it seemed! He finally reached the door and couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief. Blue eyes wandered over the classroom before spotting on open seat. He hurried towards the seat before class started, and offered the girl sitting next to him a small smile before pulling out a notebook and a blue ball-point pen.

Glancing at him she returned his smile with a soft one of her own. "I hope you dont mind me saying this but you have pretty eyes." She said with a small silent laugh. Shaking her head she turned her attention back to the front when the professor walked in. Taking out her notebook an pen she waited for the class to start.

Adam was already focused on getting ready for the lesson that her compliment caught him off guard. He stammered with his words as he replied, "O-Oh well, um... Thanks I think..." He stopped once he saw the professor offering him a stern glare. He immediately shut his mouth as the teacher nodded in approval before readying to write the notes on the board.

Giggling to herself at his reaction she caught the same stern glare. Lowering her face she was still smiling as she took notes. Towards the end of class when everyone was talking amongst themselves she looked over at him brushing her hair from her face. "So I'm Lisa." She said introducing herself to him even though they have been in the same class all year.

Once the class was done, he gathered his things up before slipping them into his messenger's bag. He looked up at the girl and felt himself slightly flustered when she actually spoke to him. "Oh, my name's Adam. It's nice to meet you. Well, not meet you since I've met you before. Um... Talk to you, I guess..." Again he stammered and struggled with trying to word things properly.

"Yeah sorry about that, I dont really talk to many people, but when you sat beside me I got to see those pretty eyes and I just had to say something." She said pulling her hood off revealing a very pretty face. "Wanna sit with me tomorrow?" She asked a light pink blush spreading across her pale face.

"Ah, thanks... Not a lot of people compliment me on my eyes and... y'know." She probably didn't but Adam simply assumed so. With a small smile he nodded his head. "Y-Yeah, sure I'd like that." His face was also turning a similar shade of pink to match hers.

Smiling softly at him she giggled lightly. "Yeah well they are pretty, so why not compliment them?" She said laughing now. "Alright tomorrow same time. Ill be waiting Adam." She said flashing him a full smile. Walking out of the room she turned back and glanced at him blushing in doing so and left.

"O-Okay, sounds good. I'll... See you tomorrow in class then?" He was still collecting his things when Lisa headed out the door. He gathered his things as well and headed for his dorm. All he could do for the rest of the day was think about tomorrow and sitting next to Lisa...

Lisa made it back to her dorm and closed the door leaning agaisnt it. For some reason she couldnt get Adam out of her head. "I cant wait untill tomorrow." She said with a smile. Walking to her bed she flopped down onto it with a sigh. "I need a nap." She muttered into the pillow.

The next day, Adam woke up particularly early and headed to class 10 minute ahead of time. When he reached the classroom, it was just him. He sat at his seat and idly chewed on his breakfast, a small apple.

Walking into the classroom half expecting it to be empty as usual her heart jumped when she saw Adam sitting there waiting for her. A light blush rose into her cheeks as she walked over to him and sat. "Good morning." She said with a soft smile.

Adam was also excited when she came in and smiled softly. Not finished with his apple he tossed it into the trashcan. "Good morning to you too."

She sat happily beside him and grinned. "Your here awefully early." She noted with a small laugh. "Were you waiting for me?" She asked a soft blush rising on her cheeks. Taking out her things for class she sat them on the desk while still talking to Adam.

"Um... Yeah I did..." Adam gave a nervous laugh while his hand moved to the back of his head and scratched sheepishly. Even though a few minutes had passed there were still very few students who came in aside from them still. For the most part they were still alone.

Smiling at him with her light bush she giggled. "Thats sweet of you, I'm happy that you remembered." She said watching the people start to poor in now that there was only a few minutes until class began.

"Well... Yeah." Adam laughed softly again while seeing all of the students come into the classroom. With that in mind he took out the same notebook from the day before. It was funny how they all rushed in like that at the same time, now that he had come early and seen the pattern which all college students followed.

"Funny isnt it. All you have to do is walk into the class you yet everyone waits and rushes in at the last possible minute." She said shaking her head. "But Im glad you were here early." The professor walked in and quieted the class begining his lesson.

"Haha... Yeah me too..." Adam would have liked to say more, but since the professor came in he decided to be quiet. It would have been for the better since he was already rather annoyed at the two from yesterday. Still, the student found himself unable to focus since his attention was all on Lisa.

After the lesson and the professor went to his desk to do his work she turned to him and smiled. "Um, say...Would you like to go get something to eat or something, just kinda hang out." She asked blushing furiously not able to look him in the eye. Glancing up at him she held her breath waiting his answer.

Adam was surprised when she popped the question. Things were going rather quickly between the two of them and it caught him off guard. Of course he nodded his head then and smiled. "Yeah... Sure we could go get something to eat I guess..."

"Cool, It's not often that I hang out with someone outside of classes, I don't trust many people." She admitted to him with a shy laugh. "But its nice that you would chill with me." She said smiling at him. "So uh is there anywhere in particular you like.

Adam had no idea why she wouldn't hang out with many people. Considering how pretty she was. He blinked for a moment before trying to think of a good spot to visit. "Um... I don't have any in particular I suppose. What about you?"

"Well there is this nice little cafe down the road, not many people know about it but its a great place." She said grinning. "They are really friendly people." Looking at him she couldn't help but have a smile. "So how does that sound?"

Back
Top Bottom