Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

College life (Zal and Akari)

"Hmm. That sounds nice." A coffee and maybe a muffin did sound pretty delicious right now. Adam eagerly awaited for his class to finish so that he could hurry and have a nice light meal with his new attractive female friend.

Lisa started to get antsy near the end of class waiting to be released so she could spend some time with her new and very handsome friend. The bell rang dismissing them she gathered her stuff and waited on Adam so they could leave together.

Before they the class was over, Adam had packed up his things. As soon as the professor was finished with the lecture he picked up his bag and smiled at Lisa, now eager to leave and head to this cafe she knew of.

Smiling at him she gathered her stuff. "Well lets go." She said walking out with him. Staying close to him she glanced over with a blush and quickly looked away with a smile. Wow he is cute. She thought to herself making herself blush further.

"Alright, sure." Adam gave a rather goofy smile unintentionally before slinging his back over his shoulder. He followed her out of the room quickly, not wanting to get stuck in the rush of students eager to get out of class as well. He stayed behind her closely, but did his best not to be uncomfortably close either.

Leading him to her Jetta she opened the door and unlocked it. "Hop in." She said wiht a smile getting into the car. Starting it she turned on the cd player and the beat of techno came to life. Dancing lightly to the music she smiled at him and laughed. "Sorry I really like to dance, but I'm shy around people so I dont dance as well."

Adam was surprised to see that she had a car. He had just made the assumption they would have been walking there. Still, this was a nice for a change of pace. The choice in music, he was quite fine with even though he personally did lean more towards rock. Still, dance music was very catchy. His eyes wandered over in surprise to see her dancing a bit. He smiled and shook his head. "No, I can understand what you mean. This kind of music always makes you just kind of want to get up and go nuts..." He chuckled softly to himself while buckling his seat belt.

After a minutes of driving she pulled into a small parking lot behind several buildings. "We are here." She announced looking over at an alley beside them. Walking into the alley that oppened up into a small space between the larger buildings the coffee shop was tucked away completely surrounded. "This is it, my little safe haven from the over populated coffee shops." She said leading him into the small shop. The aroma of home made baked goods and fresh brewed coffed filled the shop.

They had gone to a part of the surrounding city which Adam had never been to before. He looked around at the unfamiliar buildings before following her into the small coffee shop. The aroma alone was heavenly to him. He smiled and looked over at the selection of pastries and what not. "Mmm, it smells great in here!"

"I know its like heaven here." She said walking up to a corner booth and sliding in. A waitress in a plaid skirt and fishnets came to the table. "Hey hun what can I get you two?" She asked with a soft smile. "I will have the special coffee and a chocolate muffin."

Adam couldn't help but find himself staring at the waitress' clothing with a bit of a flush in his face. It took him a moment to realize she was in fact waiting for him to order. "Ah, um... I'll have a latte and a banana nut muffin please..."

"Banana nut, my personal favorite." She said smiling to him. Walking away from the table she went to the cafe to get their orders. "Yeah this is a very casual place, no real dress code, no up tight enviorment, just chill, and with great music when they play it." A moment later the watress returned with a smile and their food and drinks. "Latte and Banana Nut muffin for the new cutie and Jack's special of the day and a chocolate muffin for my favorite babe." She said smiling and started off. "Hey Liz? Put on some tunes." The girl turned and smiled. "Alright but I will be playing some of my favorites today." She said spining on her heel her purple died hair flipping around her neck. A few moments later some old school punk rock came on over the pa system.

It definitely was laid back. And Adam like that about it greatly. It was much more soothing compared to the coffee shop on campus. There was something always so stressful about that place, and he couldn't stand it. He nodded his head in agreement while looking around at the store, seeing what kind of people came in here. When the waiter returned he couldn't help but flush pink again, not used to having people flirt with him like that. All he did was mumble a soft reply while looking away. He picked up the muffin and took a piece of the top off before it in his mouth. It was still warm, and nutty as well. His eyes shut while enjoying the flavor before finishing his bite and exclaiming, "This may be the best muffin I've ever had."

Taking a bite of her muffin she smiled. "God I love these things." She said sipping her coffee. "So how do you like this place Adam?" She asked resting her chin in her hand and looked across the table at him. "Thank you for comming here with me, its nice to spend time with someone other than the employees."

He took a sip from his latte as well, finding the creamy taste to be just right. He smiled to himself before eventually looking up at her with a smile. "I love it, I'm going to have to come here a lot more often now." Her comment made him blush softly before answering, "Well, y'know. It's nice to spend time with you..."

Blushing softly she smiled brightly. "Well if you want we can start coming her more often together if you don't mind being see with me too much." She offered with a deep pink blush. She found herself so nervous around him but she also liked him. She didnt know how or why but something about him made her heart race.

He was a bit surprised by her comment and was soon also a flushed red color. His eyes looked away from her gaze while still chewing on his muffin. Once he was done with that bite he responded, "W-Well... Yeah sure, if you don't mind being with me that is... Umm..." Perhaps it was unintentional, but he also repeated her words as well.

Smiling softly she sat up straight a jolt of excitement going trough her. "No not at all." She said a spike of happiness in her tone. Calming down a bit she took another bit of her muffin and smiled at him. "Thanks." She muttered lowering her head and gazing up at his eyes.

"U-Um, yeah... No problem..." He continued to look away as he bit at his muffin top again. It took him a moment to realize her eyes were on him and he looked back at her with a soft blush while his head turned to meet hers.

Realizing she got caught shooting him looks she quickly threw her gaze down a blush on her cheeks. "Sorry for stairing, your just very handsome and your eyes, when ever I see them it feels like I get lost in them." She said in just above a whisper glancing back up at him and smiling.

He was a bit surprised when she looked away. Unsure of how to respond he simply nodded and tried to comfort her on the matter. "W-Well, it's not a big deal or anything... Thanks though... Um, you have really pretty eyes too..."

She blushed furiously as he spoke and said she had pretty eyes. Lowering her head so he hair fell infront of her green orbs she smiled to herself. Not many people said her eyes were pretty, most said they were creppy cause the dark color of green. Picking at her muffin she nibbled at a chocolate chip hoping he couldnt hear her heart beating.

The silence was a bit awkward, and he wasn't really sure how to end it. All he did was silently chew on his muffin with the occasional drink from his cup. The soft punk rock music in the background made him drift off for a moment as he gazed off at the surrounding cafe walls.

Sipping on her drink she looked up at him for a moment. "So what kind of things do you like to do in your free time?" She asked wanting to know more about him with out intruding to much on him. She wondered to herself if they had anything in common really, hoping that they did.

It took him a moment to respond, his mind off daydreaming during the few moments of silence they shared. He looked at her with a bit of a flustered look before answering, "Well... Not too much. I do Crew at the college... Um, I guess I like reading a lot as well... What about you?"

Back
Top Bottom