Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Picture Roleplay (Lan Moore and RussianLullaby)

She shoved her tongue into his mouth and sucked on his tongue. She moaned louder and louder against his lips as they continued to fuck in the shower.

He kissed her hard and passionately, there was not space between their lips, he began slamming against her hard full of passion as he just wanted to make her scream. He wanted this so badly, she was the best thing to him ever.

Lan kept clamming her hard, biting her neck softly enjoying her screams and moans, "Mm you like it darling?"

Lan kept going faster and deeper, he loved the feeling as sweat was building up on his body. He bite her neck softly, "Ahh you're making it better." He felt close to climax.

Lan continued to slam into her, beginning to fill her with his cum. He smiled and kissed her neck, "MAke being in a relationship better.' He smiled and kissed her softly, "You do want to be with me, right?"

She smiled and giggled. "Yes, I do want to be with you." She said while moaning loudly. "We will have to be careful...when we have sex...we may never know when I will get pregnant."

Lan smiled and kissed her neck, 'I guess we should be careful shouldn't we? After all I'd like to do one thing before your get pregnant, if you do any ways." Lan smiled, 'That is if you would ever want that with me."

"I need to know what it is Lan." She said while looking at him. She smiled at him and giggled. "Yes, we need to be careful."

Lan took her hands and smiled, "I would have to marry you, I don't want to get you pregnant with out being married first." He kissed her neck and smiled, 'Don't you think that would be a good idea?"

She smiled and nodded. "Yes, it would be a wonderful idea." She said while turning around so that she could feel the warm water hit her breasts.

Lan smiled and nibbled her neck, 'Well I guess I'm assignment will be late today, but I think it was worth it." He took the soap, beginning the lather up her body.

Lan smiled smirked, "Want to miss some more classes later?' he said jokingly. He didn't know what he was going to do, but at least he had finally showed her how he felt.

"I only had two classes today Lan..and I missed both of them." She said while smiling at him and kissing him passionately.

Back
Top Bottom