Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Picture Roleplay (Lan Moore and RussianLullaby)

Rachel stretched as her alarm clock went off, signalling to her that it was time to get up for the day. She yawned and got up after pushing her covers off of herself. She shivered a little bit and slipped on her slippers and pulled on her robe. She than walked over to her closet and was trying to decide what she was going to wear to her classes today. Since she only had two classes for the day.

Lan usually didn't wake up this early, his classes where always later then Rachel's but today he had to turn in some papers early because his professor wasn't going to be around later. He sat up on his bed the covers in a ball, only in his boxers. His hands moved through his black hair as his blue eyes looked around the room, 'No guy should be up this early." He said feeling tired. He got up and opened the door, not expecting Rachel; to be up yet, waking out only in his under wear, black boxers.

Rachel smiled when she found what she was going to wear that day to her classes. She grabbed out a pair of her short shorts, a black bikini top and a black jacket to wear over the bikini top. The outfit would show off her new tattoo of roses and stars that she had just gotten recently. She smiled and than walked out of her room and headed towards the shower not even knowing that Lan was up yet.

Lan went to his bag and began to check and make sure he had every thing he needed. He then began taking out the stuff to make breakfast, he wasn't in too much of a hurry but he just wanted to be ready before Rachel got up, not knowing she already was. That's when he headed to the bathroom to brush his teeth, finding the door locked and stopping near the door, "Dang." He said softly, wishing he had beat her at getting up.

Rachel smiled as she stepped into the warm cascading water from the shower head. She put her head under it letting her long black hair get wet enought to were she could wash it. She sighed as she wished that Lan was in here with her. "I wish Lan was in here with me. I love him...I just don't know how to tell him." She said out loud thinking that he was still asleep and not standing outside the bathroom door where the key was to the left on the hallway table under the planter that held no plant at the moment. "I really want him to take a shower with me one day..."

Lan went a bit red when he heard her words, he never thought she actually liked him as any thing other then a friend. He thought about he was about to do for just a second as he then went and grabbed the key to the bathroom and headed back, putting it in silently and opening the door as softly as possible. If he was going to do this, he wanted to surprise her. He slid down his boxers off him self as he creeped over to her, going in behind her and placing his arms around her, "Mind if I join?"

Rachel jumped and screamed at the top of her lungs as she hard Lan's voice behind her. She turned around in his arms and looked up at him, not really caring at the moment that she was naked and the he was too. "Lan...you scared the piss out of me." She said while glaring up at him but smiling at the same time. "Why are you even in here in the first place?" She asked as she than realized that she was naked and he was as well. She blushed a deep red and bit her lower lip.

Lan smiled a bit as he looked at her, his hands on her hips,"I just felt like coming to see you." He went a bit red when she did not sure what exactly he was doing there either. He looked at her body and smiled, "You look great though."

She blushed even more red as she tried to cover herself without slipping. "Thank you Lan. But I have a question for you?" She said while looking up at him.

Lan didn't try to hide him self, being pretty turned on by her and hard, "What is it ? You can ask me any thing?" He wasn't about to hide much from her any ways.

"Did you over hear what I said about you?" She asked while looking down and see that he was hard. She blushed even harder and more deep of a red and quickly looked back up at him.

Lan smiled and put his arms around her, "And what if I did? Is there something you wanted to keep secret?" His hands went down her legs, feeling them softly.

She shivered slightly but not from being cold. She stepped backwards and her back hit the wall, she forgot how close she was to the wall to begin with. "Yes, there were something I wanted to keep sercert."

Lan fallowed after her, "There is something I don't want to keep secret then." That's when he got really close, his lips meeting hers in a soft kiss.

She was shocked for a few seconds and than she kissed him back. "Why didn't you ever tell me that you like me Lan." She said against his lips as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Lan had his arms around her waist, 'Maybe the same reason you didn't. I was afraid you would feel awkward around me and not want to be my friend any more. Plus I thought you were too good for me, too beautiful." He looked into her eyes, seeming to forget they were naked and holding each other.

She smiled and laughed. "I have always thought that you were to good for me, too handsome with your long black hair." She said while running her hands through it. She than remembered that they were naked standing in the shower. She giggled and looked up at him.

Lan blushed as he looked at her, 'Well guess we both thought the same." His hand went up to her cheek as he caressed it softly, "I've loved you for a while now."

She smiles and giggles. "I have loved you since we went into the 7th grade. All the way back to our jr. high years." She said while moving closer to him not caring that she is pushing her bare chest onto his bare chest.

Lan smiled, "Is that so." He pressed closer to her, pressing her against the wall, "Well I think it's been since 5th grade, you were the only girl I liked ... that way any ways." He then kissed her neck softly.

Lan kissed her neck more and more, his hinds traveling up her sides as he smiled, "You're body it amazing." Her said as his hands went to her breast and rubbed them softly.

She smiled up at him as she opened up her eyes to look at him. "Thank you." She said as she arched her back up as he rubbed her breasts. "You have an amazing body yourself." She said while running her hands down his chest and abs.

Lan smirked, "is that so?" His lips against her neck, softly biting her neck and sucking on it. His finger played with her nipples, the feeling being amazing.

Back
Top Bottom