Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Picture Roleplay (Lan Moore and RussianLullaby)

Lan's hand traveled down her body with a smirk on his face, 'You feel great." His hand stopped between her legs, ontop of her sex, rubbing it softly.

She smiled and gasped as she felt him touch her pussy. "Thank you Lan." She bits her lower lip as she runs her hands down his chest and abs again. She looks up at him as she grabs a hold of his cock.

Lan rubbed her more, his free hand grabbing hold of one of her breast and rubbing it. His head lowered and began to suck his breast and licking her nipple. She felt amazing, he wanted to see how good she really was.

Lan grabbed her hands and pushed them against the wall. He began kissing down her body from her breast, making his way down. Once her had his head between her legs, he began licking her pussy. His tongue was playing with her clit, enjoying the taste.

She gasped when her hands hit the wall. "What the..." She didn't finish saying what she was going to say because she moaned loudly when he began to lick her pussy.

Lan's hands slid down her legs as he licked her more, moving his tongue faster and his face closer to her. His tongue licking at her entrance, that taste was so good.

She ran her fingers through his hair as he continued to lick her. She moaned loudly and bit her lower lip. "L...L...Lan...yes..that feels so good."

Lan made sure he had a good hold of her as he picked her up off her feet, he placed her legs on his shoulders, bringing her closer to his face as his hands grabbed onto her ass. He sucked and licked her pussy, enjoying it so much, having her like this, almost like a dream.

She screamed quietly as she felt her feet leave the floor of the shower. She than moaned and moved her hips around a little bit.

Lan;s tongue licked faster, going deeper into her pussy and spanking her ass softly. He loved that fact that she was letting him do this, he wanted to taste her, wanted to see her climax.

She smiled and moaned louder as she reached her climax. She takes a deep breath to try and calm down as she looks down at him.

Lan licked up her juices, setting her down on her feet before pulling away and making his way up to kiss her lips softly. He had enjoyed that, he had wanted to do that for a while.

She kissed him passionately and ran her tongue a crossed his lips tasting herself upon them. "Mmm...I taste good. I love the taste of myself." She said while looking at him. "So how long have you been wanting to do that." She asked as she pushed her breasts against his chest.

Lan's hand ran up and down her back, as he smiled, "As long as I can remember knowing about that. Who wouldn't love the taste?" He smiled kisisng her neck softly and biting

"That was like 5 or 6th grade." She said while smiling at him. "There are some people that hate doing that because they think it is disgusting, but I love it."

Lan smiled as he looked at her expression. She looked so turned on, he went close to her and whispered, 'Tell me what you need love."

Lan smiled as he lifted her, putting his legs around his waist and slowly slipping him self inside her. He kissed neck neck as he moved in and out, loving the feel of her inside, she was an amazing girl.

She smiled at him as she wrapped her legs around his waist tighter. She moaned quietly when she felt him slide into her and start to move in and out. "That feels so good Lan."

Lan moved faster and faster, sliding her up and down the shower wall. He kissed her lips softly holding her body up. It felt great to do this to the girl he'd known for nearly ever, and had always wanted to be with.

She moaned against his lips as she kissed him back. She had dreamt about this, and also day dreamed about doing this with him for what seemed like forever.

He slammed in and out of her faster and faster, his hand squeezing her ass as their bodies rubbed so closer. He was loving the feeling, his tongue moving against hers.

Back
Top Bottom