Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summer Nights {SWN1994/Ladydark}

Jason was a bit proud to hear Jake moan as such and knowing he was able to produce that. The young man sucked as much as he could, his own breathing becoming labored as he was turned on by how much the other moaned. Licking his lips the young man sat up and looked Jake in his eyes. He had always had a thing about wanting to watch Jake reach his climate, perhaps it was how he loved seeing him react, or he wanted to feel closer to the man. Either way he moved closer as his hand took over. Kissing Jake the other man took hold of one of Jake's hand, giving it a small squeeze as worked the man. Even if he didn't get to see, he wanted to feel Jake's reaction.

Jake gasps as he pulls off him and whines slightly as his hand took over. He looks at him and turns his hand to take his, squeezing. He pants and moans, kissing him again and nipping his lip softly as he pulls away. “Mmm... I love you...” He smirks slightly, he could feel himself getting quite close. He then relaxes and leans back slightly, his breathing was getting heavy and his moans a bit louder. “J-Just a bit faster... Nnn... Jason...”

Jason wasn't going to lie to himself, he was quite proud to get Jake into such a state. Upon hearing he needed to go faster the young man began to move down and go back to sucking Jake off. The young man was more or less prepared for Jake to climax and already prepared himself to swallow as he did not really like having anything like that in his mouth, but he thought it rude to just spit it out as odd as that might seem to others.

Jake gasps as Jason goes back down on him and glances down at him. He wasn’t expecting it so after a few moments he screws his eyes shut. “Mmm... J-Jason... A-Ahh!” His hand grips to his shoulder and his body jerks up slightly. Once done, he falls back to the bed panting heavily, his arm tossed over his eyes. “D-Damn...”

The taste was just as Jason thought it would taste: Gross. Swallowing no matter what the man sat up, wiping his mouth Jason crawled over and laid beside his lover. Chuckling he smiled "I'm glad to see you're happy." kissing Jake's cheek the man smiled sweetly. Nuzzling against Jake the man closed his eyes and began to relax beside him. Softly Jason began to hum softly, something he use to do back then too. "Mmm..." Jason pulled the covers over them and smiled sweetly as got comfortable beside his lover.

Jake was calming down, but he didn’t miss the slight wince he felt Jason pull. He glances at him a moment and noticed the slight look of disgust on his face. He chuckles softly and turns to kiss him softly, shifting to face him as they get closer. “You know... If you don’t like it, you don’t have to do it...” He reaches up to softly rub his cheek and watch him relax. “Don’t feel like you have to because I did...” He leans closer to kiss his neck softly. “I want you to enjoy our time together...” He pulls him closer and hugs him. “I’ll call her in a bit... I’m not ready to move just yet... I’m right where I need to be...”

Blushing Jason nod and sighed softly "I know...but...it feels rude to spit it out right in front of you. Besides, I enjoy having you in my mouth," Jason chuckled softly "Just...the end result is not tasty." he muttered shyly. Nodding the man opened his mouth to say something when he felt the kissing on his neck. "Mmm...I don't...and I enjoy our time very much. I think you remember how much I enjoyed spending my time with you."

"Of course." Jason smiled softly and he hugged his lover and relaxed in his arms. It was always nice being in Jake's arms, he could remember afternoons when he would sneak off and take Jake to the fields to show them off how they'd find a shady tree to lay under and relax for awhile. Those memories were so sweet. The flowers giving off a sweet aroma and the birds softly chirping above them. Now they were hotel room, under the covers well a storm raged outside the window. "Mmm...Jake," Jason turned to look up to the man "Would you like to return to France with me after my month is over? I mean...just for a visit. I would love to keep you, but I doubt the law or father would allow such a thing. I could show you what I did with the farm house...with our living room and attic."

Jake smirks slightly “I understand that, I found it different with the few guys I was with... But it doesn’t bother me...” He kisses his neck softly once more “I’ll just warn you next time... And you can pull back...”

As they relaxed, Jake was also thinking back to their summer together. He remembered the time he bought some expensive chocolates for them to share. The long walks they would take when then had nothing to do. He was brought back to the present when Jason rolls to face him. He looks at him and smiles “I would love to... I would love to see how everything has changed, or hasn’t...” He smiles a bit “I could care less what my father thinks... He took me from you once... Not again...” He kisses his forehead “I don’t know what to do about Lillian... I care fore her, I do...” He cups his cheeks and rubs them softly “But I haven’t felt this free since that summer...” He sighs softly and just kisses him gently, licking his lips.

"I'm glad." he spoke softly hearing that Jake wanted to see the changes of their old hide out. With slight nod he looked up to the man as his cheeks were taken. Chuckling the young man smiled brightly and kissed back, blushing slightly before looking out to the window. Frowning he sat up "Its getting really bad...mmm, maybe you should call her to calm her nerves? I doubt she would be comfortable thinking you are driving in this weather..." Jason pointed out, and he was right. Lillian was waiting to hear from her husband, hoping he was staying at the hotel as the weather was reported not to clear up until the morning.

Jason ordered them room service since they had only had an afternoon snack that day and Jason was not going to allow Jake to sleep before eating. Part of his grandmother in the young man. One dressed and giving Jake some clothes to wear--they would be a bit snug as Jason was slightly shorter and small than the man--for the night. It had grown late into the evening and Jason was a bit surprised to see how long they had been together. Time always seemed to go faster whenever he had been with Jake.

"...Jake, do you remember when we went skinny dipping? Heh, I was surprised you went along with it. You surprised me a lot with many things..." Jason smiled softly before looking up to the man "There is a inside pool, perhaps if you're feeling up to it we could repeat that day." Jason grinned playfully.

Jake looks to the window himself and “Wow... I hadn’t noticed... Just give me a minute...” He kisses him softly and gets up to find his phone and call his wife. “Hey honey... I know I’m sorry... Yes I’m fine... We got to talking and lost track of time, I didn’t even look outside... I’m sorry I made you worry... Look, the roads are quite bad, so I’m just gonna stay here tonight... Yes, I love you too... I’ll call you tomorrow... Night hun...” He sighs and flops back in the arm chair, still naked. “She thought I had tried to head home... She was so worried...”

Jake smiles and chuckles when Jason gets them dinner. “I remember your grandmother... Always asking if I was eating enough... She was a wonderful lady...” He eats with him and tries to feed him some from his own plate now and then.

Jake laughs softly “Skinny dipping... Oh my god... That was also the first time I kissed you... You were so red... But so cute...” He chuckles again “If there wasn’t the chance a child could walk in, I totally would...” He smirks “Maybe while I’m visiting you...” He sets his plate down once down and walks over to him.

“I might know a way to extend my trip in France...” He holds him from behind and kisses his neck softly as he thought. “Lil wants me to get back into painting... What better place for inspiration then Paris...” He turns him and smiles “One thing though... I want to paint you... A painting just for me...”

"Oh, I'm so happy to hear from you...are you okay?...I see! Well, thats good. I want him to like you--Its okay. I know, get a room there for the night. Hopefully the roads will be better in the morning... I love you honey...Good night, oh and invite Jason to the house if you like. I can make us all something to eat." Lillian sounded replied happily, she was glad to hear Jake was fine and not in any danger.

With a soft chuckle the man threw a small blanket on the man "I'm glad you were able to put her at ease."

Laughing Jason smirked "Well maybe you'll get to see her again when you come to France with me. She doesn't cook that much anymore; however, she'll still make us eat until we're stuffed." those summers the boys would not leave the house on empty stomachs and at times Jason had to promise to eat the food later so they could escape. His grandmother was old now, very old, and still a sweet little lady who loved dotting on the children in her family. Finishing off his meal the young man began to collect the blankets and setting them on the cart left for them.

Blushing the man looked away much like he had with their first kiss. Up to the point of skinny dipping Jason thought that Jake was just curious about same sex relations. The kiss had thrown the village boy, although he had happily returned it, glad to have someone like himself in the village. Even if it had been a short time. "True...rather not have a child walk on the sight of us again." Jason muttered. The pond they would swim in was publicly known and a few times they were caught by the children of the village or by other teens who would join in as well. Though, those were rare.

Perking a brow the man looked over his shoulder to Jake as he was hugged and kissed. Listening to his lover Jason was surprised to hear how he could use his job to stay longer. Holding his hand the man smiled "I see... well I hope you will at least work as well." Jason chuckled. With a light blush the man smiled sweetly "You always knew how to make me red...perhaps you could paint me in the attic...or, on the balcony at night in my home in the city."

Jake chuckles softly and kisses along his neck again “I’ll work plenty... But it also might mean Lil coming with me for the first bit... I can’t just say I’m going to Paris and not expect her to want to join me...” He holds him closer and nips just under his ear lightly. “But she won’t bug me when I’m trying to paint...” He turns him around in his arms and cups his cheek, rubbing softly. “I don’t want to hurt Lil... She’s a wonderful woman... But I want to be with you...” He kisses him softly “Mon petit trésor...“

"..." Jason didn't seem too pleased to hear about Lillian, but it was more so the fact that Jake was a married man. The marriage forced, yes, but none the less still a marriage and there was something there. Holding his hand Jason sighed softly as suddenly all those emotions he felt were now calming down and though still strong, he was level headed-again. Kissing back Jason took a moment before smiling "You make my head spin." he said softly. Sitting down on the bed the man pulled Jake down, kissing his cheek and smiled sweetly "I know you only married Lillian because of your father...but, you said you do feel something for her. It isn't fair to steal you away...even if I had you first."

"Heh, your French has improved greatly from the last time we spoke. I swear if I met you on the streets speaking as such I would think you were a native of France."

Jake looks at him as they sit down and he wraps his arm around his waist and pulls him closer. “Yes... I feel something for her, she’s a good friend and I do love her to a degree...” He closes his eyes and leans against him slightly. “But I never thought I’d see you again... I wanted to go back, find you...” He rubs his hand over his side slowly “You can’t tell me to just let you go again... I know who you are now... I can’t stop how I feel... I don’t want to...”

He stops a few moments and looks at him, then tips his chin up so they are facing each other. “Tell me you still love me...”

"I know...I know so much what you mean." Jason held to his lover and with a soft sigh tried to figure out what they should do. With a slightly Jason shook his head "I'm not...I would never say that. Think that. I care for you as well and...I just don't want anymore hearts to be broken."

When Jake asked if there was still love for him, Jason nod. Pulling Jake into a tender, loving kiss the man pulled his lover onto the bed "I love you...I never stopped loving you." Jason spoke softly. Tearing up the man nuzzled his face into Jake's shoulder and sniffled "I don't want to lose you again. Jake, thats the last thing I want to even think about..."rubbing his eyes the man looked away, his face going red from embarrassment and it felt as though they were still those teenage boys sneaking in kisses and talking about their schools.

"I don't want to sour the mood...I don't want us to lose each other again...that is the last thing I would ever want." Jason smiled softly before holding Jake's hand "...I'm sorry how things ended...but, we have each other now, right?"

Jake moved with him and was very pleased to hear that he still loved him. He hugs him closer and rubs his back softly. “Shh... You won’t lose me... It may take some time... But we will be together... Please trust me...” He looks at him and gently wipes his eyes and kisses his forehead.

He smiles at him and squeezes his hand “Yes... We have each other now...” He pulls him closer and pulls up the covers, softly rubbing his cheek. “Let’s get some sleep... We can talk more tomorrow...” He leans in and kisses him softly and deeply with a smile.

Sniffling Jason closed his eyes and nuzzled against his lover feeling some sort of ease from the other's words and gestures. "...I trust you..." Jason whispered as his forehead was kissed. Closing his eyes the man took in deep breaths to relax himself. Both the breathing and smelling Jake brought the man some ease and as his hand was squeezed he could't help but smile brightly once under the covers.

"Okay." Jason laid beside Jake and felt as though this was their first night again. Summer rains had brought them to the farm-house and had them sleep in it to keep from getting wet as they were so far from he village at that point. That night brought out more than just a few kisses.

Jake smiles as he starts to relax and starts softly run his fingers over his arm and back. “Dors profondément mon amour...” He whispers softly and closes his own eyes, relaxing to go to sleep. Hearing the wind outside was taking him back to that night in the old farm house. He honestly couldn’t wait until they would go back to France.

The next morning, Jake got up before Jason and took a shower, then ordered them breakfast. He was glad their clothes were cleaned from the night before and was half dressed when their food arrived. He crawls back o to the bed and lays next to him a moment, watching him. “Jason... Time to wake up...” He slowly runs his fingers over his cheek and along his jaw. “Baby...”

That morning Jason awoke to the loving caress from his lover's hand. Sitting up slowly Jason wrinkled his nose, still half asleep as he as he tried to wake up from their comfortable sleep. The man muttered in french about how Jake was still an early bird. Hugging Jake the man closed his eyes "Mmm...you ordered us breakfast?" Jason asked as the scent of bacon and walffes began to go though out the room. Kissing Jake's cheek the man nod and slipped off the bed before looking over his shoulder to his lover. With a bright smile Jason tilted his head to the side "I'm surprised you didn't try waking me up another way."

"How does it look outside? Has it calm down?" Jason began to change into his day clothes before going off to brush his teeth. Returning back to his lover the man sat beside him.

Jake smiles “I did... And I thought about it... It was tempting...” He sends him a slight smirk “But I thought we should eat something... And we still have to talk....” He stands to stretch again when Jason gets up and glances to the window. “Hmm... I haven’t looked... I wanted to eat first... And talk with you...”

When he returns from the bathroom, he pulls him a bit closer. “First... I’ll say this now... I’m not going anywhere...” He reaches out and tips his chin up “You’re stuck with me... You let me worry about the rest of it... That is my problem... Not yours...” He kisses his cheek softly, then sighs slightly “And speaking of my problem... Lillian wants you to come to dinner...”

"Heh, thank you for not doing that though..." Jason spoke softly "Breakfast does sound good. I must say though, breakfasts here are quite heavy." he chuckled before returning from the bathroom. "Its not a worry then, besides if it is still bad, we can spend more time together without seeming weird."

Laughing softly the man looked to his lover and rubbed his cheek "I'm glad to know this." Looking up to Jake the young man felt his hearts do flips. Lord, Jake really could make him feel like a quivering boy again. Laughing Jason smiled brightly "Okay, you have my complete trust," no matter how bad that idea was "Oh?" Jason relaxed beside Jake. Biting his lip he looked down "I mean...I would come but...I don't know if I could really talk with her. Not even because of this...she seems just a tad...involved? I mean, she looked into my pockets. My coat would have to be turn over and shook hard in order for any card to fall out." Jason pointed out. He did seem a bit uncomfortable knowing that she did that.

Sighing he smiled softly "But, I will go to dinner if it will make things less awkward...though honestly perhaps we could eat out? Heh...I don't want intrude on your home if a snow storm happens once again."

“Yeah... It’s not really like her to snoop... But if she thinks she was trying to ‘help’ me...” He sighs, then smiles softly “I would like you to come to dinner... It might help with the whole trip to France idea... And I will talk to her about taking you out... I can’t promise anything... She can be a bit stubborn...”

Once they were done talking, he brought over breakfast and they started to eat. He briefly checks his phone to see if he had any messages. Once they had finished eating he stood and walks to the window. “Guess we should at least look...” He slowly opens the curtains to look outside, as his room faced the Main Street.

"Erm...I guess I could over look that then?" Jason muttered. Nodding Jason smiled and took Jake's hand "I understand. Thank you...hopefully it will not snow like last night." Jason said. Last thing he needed was to be stuck in the house with the woman who was married to his lover. With the woman who's husband was having an affair with him. It didn't feel right with him.

Jason stood up and began over to his lover once he moved over to the curtains. Hugging him from behind the young man pulled him back "...Just a few more minutes..." Jason whispered. The storm had passed and for now it meant that they would need to leave the hotel. They would need to leave and once they did they couldn't act like a couple outside these walls. What would others say? What would others do? Jason didn't want to think about it. with a soft sigh the man went over to the curtains. The storm had passed. "Jake," closing the curtains Jason went and kissed Jake before pulling back for a second "I love you."

Pressing against Jake the man stumbled slightly and caused them to fall onto the bed. Chuckling he rolled beside the taller male "...When we go to France, I need to show you around my favorite spots, I think you'd like them."

Jake allows Jason to pull him back and smiles as he closes the curtains. He turns in his hold and kisses him back, licking his lip. “I love you too... The roads still look a mess... I have time..”

He laughs softly as they fall to the bed and he pulls him back closer after he spoke. “I’d love to take a tour with you...” He cups his cheek and leans closer, taking his lips again. He kisses him softly but deeply, licking his lips and running his fingers up into his hair.

"...Good."

With a smile the man intertwine their fingers. Kissing back the young man closed his eyes as he was kissed. Kissing back Jason felt himself relax on the bed. Breaking the kiss the young man smiled sweetly as he held his lover close "My world." Jason whispered. Laying back he shuttered sightly from being with Jake again. Pulling back slowly the man sighed softly, more or less happy being with Jake for a while longer. Though soon enough the roads would be cleared and they'd have to make the trip to Jake's home. Lillian already texting Jake to see if she would need cook up a over the top dinner again or not. It was still early morning, but she liked working on things hours in advanced.

Back
Top Bottom