Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summer Nights {SWN1994/Ladydark}

Jake smirks “There was only a few after you... But only flings...” He stands and looks him over, slowly unbuttoning his own shirt and slipping it off. “Then father... Didn’t let me choose anymore...” He steps closer to the bed and unzips his jeans, then let’s them drop. He was now only in his formfitting boxers, with a rather large bulge in them. “I played nice... Got to know her...” He crawls onto the bed and starts kissing up his leg slowly, licking now and then. He then stops at his member and grins, reaching out to run his fingers over him slowly. “Mmm... But she can’t compare...”

He looks up at Jason, the grips his base and starts to trail his tongue over him slowly. He pumps him just slightly and moves to his head, tongue circling it before taking his head into his mouth. He kept his eyes open and watches Jason, sucking his head lightly.

The mood went from high to a bit low upon hearing about Jake's father again. Jason had meet the man once and during the whole time had been referred to as "the help" the whole day he was around. It was awkward to say the least. Noticing how large Jack had gotten the man blushed, his legs spreading a bit more as to welcome him. As his legs were peppered with kisses the man bit his lip, his thighs bracing themselves as Jake went up them. Besides from his neck Jason was sensitive - inner thighs, his ass, nipples, his lips if they were touched, and someone blowing into his ear.

Gasping softly as he felt his member taken the man looked down to watch his lover take him. With low moans the man kept himself seated to watch Jack work him over. The teasing was always the worst, even when they first began to fool around the teasing was something Jake seemed to have mastered the moment he touched Jason. Jason hadn't been touch in almost over a year and as such was much easier to toy around with, although even if that was the case Jake would have probably been able to still gain the same reaction. The man was good foreplay beyond other things. "Jake." Jason whined softly as he reached down to cup the man's cheek.

Jake slowly pulls off him and licks his lips, his hand now stroking him very lightly as he looks at him. “Still so eager...” He leans up and kisses him deeply, thumb now slowly rubbing over his head. He pulls back slowly and looks at him “How long has it been...” He was pretty sure he didn’t have any lube, and if it had been too long, he wasn’t going to force anything. He smirks and moves to kissing along neck again, his hand still stroking him slowly.

He continues to tease him as he waits for an answer, smirking slightly as he gently nips his neck. He remembered that Jason didn’t ‘like’ being teased, but Jake loved the noises he could work out of him. And when they had been finished, he had never heard any complaints.

Blushing Jason pouts "Is that bad?" he asked, a teasing tone in his voice. Being kissed Jason closed his eyes and leaned into it before letting out a moan into the other's mouth as he felt the thumb playfully run over his cock. Shaking he pulled back slightly to look down as Jake touched him. "Uh...a-a year..." Jason admitted, a bit embarrassed. Panting heavily Jason wiggled a little under him. It felt good, but this was being drawn out just like it use to be back then. Grunting Jason leaned back and pulled Jake with him. Staring up to his lover Jason smiled, a hand reaching down and slowly slipping into Jake's boxers. "I'm surprised you're still dress."

As his neck was nipped at the man bit his lip, arching his back as he could feel himself leak a little now. Shaking where he laid Jason looked away, clearly even more embarrassed as he was so easily turned on after a year of not being touched. It was like their first time again and Jason did not want to seem so innocent in front of the other. Jason couldn't help it as he whined and moaned, his body wiggling a bit more now.

“Mmm... Not at all...” He kisses him and moves with him, then moans as he feels his hand on him. He looks at him and smiles “I just wanted this to last...” He kisses him once more, then pulls away to remove his boxers.

“But... My lover just wants things to happen quickly...” He then moves to lay over him slightly again, so the two were able to rub against each other. “Mmm... So I’ll give him what he wants... As a sorry for years of pain...” He cups his cheek, then starts to rock and grind them together, he kisses him.

"I know, but its torture! Pure, blissful, torture." Jason replied. Leaning back to watch his lover strip he couldn't help but smile. He had grown very much from their last time together. Slowly running his hand up the other's chest, Jason smiled softly "You're as beautiful as you were in our youth. Change is much, yet not at all."

Jason chuckled the man tilted his head back "I don't want it to happen quickly...ah...its just...You always have to keep hitting those spots without end in sight." Jason muttered softly. Groaning softly the young man gripped onto the sheets "J-Jake." he muttered softly feeling their members now grinding against each other. Kissing back Jason reached down to begin jerking them both off. Switching back to his native language, Jason muttered something in French.

"...Jake," Jason moaned out softly "I've missed you so much." he whimpered softly, kissing his lover deeply as he gave them a break from his jerking off. Taking a deep breath the young man looked away shyly. Why did he feel so needy again? Normally out and about he was normal, happy, and always independent-yet alone with Jake, that all changed. He was still happy, but now needed Jake. Needed him so much. What spell did this man have over him?

Jake smirks slightly “But you make the most beautiful music... You always have” He bites his lip and groans as he started to touch them. He looks at him and smiles “You’ve changed some... I miss you’re freckles... But you’re still beautiful...”

“Jason...” He was panting softly after their kiss and looks down at him. “What’s wrong...” He gently turns his head to face him and gives him a soft kiss. He starts to rock against him again and rubs his cheek, looking at him. “Je t'aime ma chère...” He gasps slightly from his movements, but doesn’t look away. “I meant what I said... I’m not letting you go again...”

"Uh..." Jason bit his lip, he had the habit of putting make over his freckles now as once he returned to France after the summer he had been made fun of his freckles becoming pronounce from the summer sun. He didn't want say anything about it, the make up he wore was now just a routine of his daily mornings.

Shaking his head the man smiled, about to reply when he heard his sweet Jake speak his language! He had remembered the other knew some words back then, but his French was so clear and perfect now. "Nothing. Nothing is wrong." Staring into his eyes the man couldn't help but smile brightly now. "I believe you, I do." Jason pulled Jake down for another kiss, his legs wrapping around the other's hips to pull him closer. Jake didn't need to be in him, just as long as they together the man would be happy enough. Sex could wait.

Breaking the kiss the man touched the other's bottom lip and kissed his cheek "You're amazing, its just been so long."

Jake leans into his touch and smiles “And I have to make up for that time... I never meant to hurt you...” He kisses him back and licks his lips as he keeps moving slowly. He soon kisses along his jaw and to his neck again, he gently nips a spot he knew was sensitive. He felt like a kid, back in that little town in France.

"Jake, you don't have to keep apologizing. Please." Jason frowned slightly. Grunting softly the man moaned out loud feeling the tender nipping at his skin. Gripping onto his lover the man shook his head "N-not there." he whined softly, he was close and he was afraid he would come if Jake kept teasing those spots. Sitting up Jason held Jake's face and smiled warmly. "I'm happy just being with you again."

The lights went off as well as the heater. The power had been cut off. Laughing Jason pulled the covers over them and kissed Jake again. It felt good doing that. "We should try to stay warm well they work on the power. Kinda like those unusually chilly nights."

Lillian was trying to get a hold of her husband, wanting to know how the interview went as well as if he was okay since the storm started up.

Jake smiles and kisses him softy, then glances up as the lights go out. He chuckles softly and glances to the window, it looked bad out. “Mmm... I remember how we kept warm those nights...” He lays behind him under the covers and pulls him close, slipping his arms around him and nuzzles his neck. “Mmm... You were smaller then me then...”

It was a bit later that he heard his phone going off, the ringtone for his wife playing. He sighs softly and kisses his neck again softly. “I’ll be right back...” He slips out of the bed and shivers just a bit, it was a bit chilly. He makes it to his pants and pulls out his cell, seeing her smiling face and clicks to answer it. “Hey sweety... The interview? Oh, it was going great... Then the storm hit... Yeah I’m ok, I’m at his hotel, we came here to finish the interview... Yeah, not sure how long I’ll be... The power went out...” He sighs silently “So how did your meeting go?” Trying to change the subject, he was getting cold.

Chuckling the man nuzzled against his lover and smiled "Hard not to remember." he giggled feeling the other nuzzle against his neck. Grinning he shook his head "I wasn't that small!" Jason protested. He was that small back then. Jason sighed softly and turned to his lover, nuzzling their noses together "That was long ago, doesn't matter now right?"

As Jake left his side the man pouted and watched the other pull his pants on and talk to his wife. Jason noticed how Jake seemed to shiver ever so lightly now and again. Grabbing a blanket he usually brought as to use on the plane, he drapped it over the other's shoulder. Giving Jake a slightly hug he returned to the bed, going under the covers to try and get warm again. With a sweet smile he patted beside him, as to welcome the other to at least sit down well he spoke.

"Thats wonderful to hear! Perhaps we could invite him to dinner? Maybe at home--oh or that cute French restaurant down the way! Do you think he'd like that? I don't want to scare him off. I think I may have scared him the other night." Lillian said as she began to fix up the home for her hubby's arrival later on that night. If the storm calmed down that was. Sitting down she sighed softly and rubbed her knees "I'll let you go soon...if you are at his hotel perhaps you can spend time with him? Get to know him better and such. He would help a lot when it comes to your art career."

Jason was curled up under the covers pulled over his head as he waited to Jake to return. The power would be back on in another hour, till then the couple would be "forced" to cuddle together to stay warm.

Jake smiles at him for the blanket and soon goes to join him on the bed, taking a seat. “Dinner sounds nice... I’ll ask him about it... And you didn’t scare him, it’s just his first time in this country... Yeah, while the power is out, we’ve been, talking... He seems like a great guy...” He reaches back with his free hand to take Jason’s and squeezes slightly.

“I’m sure he can help with my art... I’d like to do some more live paintings...” He sent a glances back to the lump of blankets behind him. “I’ll keep an eye on the storm hun, if it lets up I’ll head home... If not, I can get a room here... I’ll let you know...”

"Thats good. Well then I'll let you go darling. I love you, please call me incase of anything." with that Lillian hung up and sat in their empty home. She had wanted children but it seemed as though she was unable to have children, the father in law was not happy about that news, but they had been married for sometime now and he couldn't break them up now.

Popping his head out once the call was done, Jason happily pulled his lover under the covers and held him to try and warm him up wit his own body heat. Kissing his nose the redhead sighed happily. Slowly he began to fall asleep beside Jake, growing quite as he began to fall asleep. It was always easy to fall asleep beside Jake. Soon the lights would turn back on along with the heater. The bellboy came by with some of Jason's dry cleaning, as well as checking if he would be having dinner in their restaurant tonight.

Once awake the man puzzled about dinner before turning to Jack "Would you like to order room service? My treat. We can have anything we like."

“Love you too sweety...” Saying that left a bitter taste in his mouth, even more then it first did. “I’ll let you know what happens...” Jake slips his pants back off and curls up with Jason again. Jake smiles and watches as Jason starts to nod off, he helps him by softly rubbing his arm until he was fast asleep. He watches him sleep until the lights came back on and softly ran his fingers through his hair. “Je t'aime mon petit trésor...” He spoke softly, so as not to wake him yet.

A short while later, a bell boy came to Jason’s door, waking the young man. Jake stayed out of sight on the bed and waited for him to return. Jake smirks “Room service... I’m not ready to share you yet...” Once the bellboy was gone, he gets up and stands behind him, still naked. “Are you gonna let me finish what I started before...” He hugs him and licks at his neck, he knew he had gotten him close before Jason had stopped him.

"Haha, you wouldn't be silly boy," Jason teased as answered the door to talk to the bell boy before grabbing his clothes and hanging them "Besides, if you do end up staying the night I rather make sure you are as comfortable you can be. Who knows what might happen in this storm." Jason replied. Groaning as he felt the other lick his neck the young man chuckled before letting his robe fall off. Biting his lip Jason tilted his head back and grinned a little "It would be a crime to not allow you to finish."

Jason took Jack's hand, bringing it to his lips as he gently kissed the other's finger tips as he smiled warmly "Its been awhile since I've been this inmate with anyone. Its quite nice change." Jason muttered softly. Turning to his lover the man pressed his forehead against the other's. He could draw Jason into his charm without a single word, perhaps without even knowing he was doing it. The village boy pulled Jack back to bed, laying back as he pouted slightly "Not too much teasing, please?"

Jake chuckles softly and kisses him as he faces him, then follows him back to the bed. “Mmm... I think you’ve waited long enough...” He moves to lay between his legs again and softly rubs his thighs, then runs his tongue up his cock slowly. “Mm...” He doesn’t waist anymore time and takes him into his mouth. He bobs on him slowly and softly runs his hands over his sides, then starts to pick up his pace and sucks a bit harder.

He opens his eyes to look up at Jason, he smirks against him as he listens to him moan and whimper. “Mmm...” He pulls off to lick his head and smirks “No holding back...” He then takes him in fully and deeps him a few times with a slight groan.

Being taken by that mouth made Jason moaned and whimper with pleasure, his body shaking in the other's touch. Panting heavily the young man closed his eyes as he felt Jake go at it. It felt amazing and adding Jake touching him only made the man shake with bliss. Breathing softly Jason took some control of himself before looking down to Jake, smiling softly before he felt another jolt of pleasure hit him.

Laying back on the bed the man gripped onto the sheets before hearing his lover speak. The man groaned, his body being driven crazy from everything. Yelping as Jake took him in, Jason moaned out and shook. He felt so good. Crying out softly the man came, embarrassed by how fast he had come at this point, then again he had been close earlier before. Sitting up Jason was beet red with wide eyes. "Heh...its been awhile." he muttered softly. With a smile he pulled Jake close and kissed him deeply before pulling back "I'm sorry...I didn't think I would be that close.."

It wasn’t long before Jason came and Jake wasn’t really surprised, he helped him finish off then sat up. He was about to say something when he was pulled into a deep kiss. He groans softly and smiles at him “It’s ok... I’ve had dry spells too... All I care about is if you enjoyed yourself...”

He lays them back down and pulls him close, facing each other. He cups his cheek “Je t'aime mon petit trésor... Et je veux être avec toi pour toujours...” He smiles at him and leans in for a soft kiss.

Jason stared up to his lover with a soft smile as he listened to his lover. He french had improved so much and his heart flipped with those words Jake said. Kissing back the man ran his fingers through the other's hair, his mind racing with thoughts. What would have happened if they were able to meet that night? Would they have meet up faster? Perhaps leave a better terms and Jason would have been with someone by now, making this affair impossible. Maybe nothing would have changed and they would still be together.

Sitting up Jason pulled Jake close and he stared deep into his man's eyes. That love that happened as teenagers now blossomed into something which lasted though so much. "Please stay the night, I know I have no right to ask ... but, I want you to be with me. Even if just for one night." Jason wrapped his arms around Jake. The warmth surrounding them was enough to keep them above the blankets and the redhead felt his heart pounding as he stared into the other's eyes. Jason already knew the answer, hoped he knew the answer, and being with Jake brought back so much emotion for Jason that he couldn't help but want Jake to just stay for one night. One night was all that Jason needed, he may love Jake but he was still a married man and this was wrong. Even if it was an arranged marriage there had to be some kind of love there, right? Jason wasn't sure yet.

"You've done so much for me, I'm sure you want something too, right?" Jason reached down, his fingers gently tracing his Jake's cock. "Hm?"

Jake smiles “Of course I’ll stay... I’ll call Lillian later...” He holds him closer “If I have anything to say... This won’t be our only night... I have years to catch up on...” He relaxes with him for a few minutes.

He glances down at his question and smirks “If you’d really like to... I wouldn’t say no...” He smiles and moans softly, leaning closer to kiss him again.

"Mmm...I hope so." Jason muttered softly as he felt himself smile a bit more hearing the other say that. Rubbing his neck the young man could only smiled sweetly "Perhaps we could meet back at the farmhouse after all of this. Once I have to leave." touching the man's cheek he sighed softly. Only a month. Even shorter than their first time together, but it was time together and leaving on better terms this time.

Kissing back the man gently began to massage the shaft as he had Jake sit well he climbed onto the man's lap. Once he was fully erect the man moved down and began to pleasure Jake. His mouth wrapped around the head, sucking softly as his hands went to work on the rest of the cock for time being, Jason had improved with the years and no longer was having to stop and take long breaths or having to look up to Jake to see if he was doing it right. Popping off the man began to lick up and down the shaft, his hands moving to the inner thighs and gently rubbing them to have Jake spread his legs further.

Jake frowns and leans into his touch “I don’t want to think about you leaving... And I’d love to see that house again... Be with you there...” He smiles “I miss the quiet of your village... The simple way of living there...”

Jake looks down at him and moans softly, he reaches out to runs his fingers through his hair slowly. “Nnn... Fuck baby...” He soon has to lean back on his hands, lightly fisting the sheets. “Mmm...” He slowly spreads his legs to give him room and glances down to watch him again.

"I know, but ... we need to know that even though want to stay together, there is a time in which, we'd have to separate again," Jason spoke softly, smiling softly as the other mentioned his village "My village is still small if you like to hear. Also...I own that farmhouse now, I would like it very much to show you my home....our place again. Finally fixed those stupid stairs."

Jason closed his eyes as he began to bob his head and soon enough was deep throating the man. Groaning Jason pulled back for a moment, taking a deep breath before teasing the tip. He wanted to see if he could endue the same reaction as Jake looked to Jason have.

Jake was having a hard time keeping his eyes open, Jason has gotten much better over the years. It hurt a little that they hadn’t gotten better together, but is was what it was. He moans and bites his lip to whimper softly as Jason let up a moment. “Nnn... Jason... Fuck...” He tips his head back and groans loudly, his hands fisting the sheets more. He was driving him crazy and he loved it, he was panting heavily to try and hold out longer.

Back
Top Bottom