Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summer Nights {SWN1994/Ladydark}

Jake smiles and takes his hand, kissing it “My treasure...” He just relaxes and holds him, trying to forget about his life for a few more minutes. He sighs softly when he heard his phone buzz, then leans closer to kiss him once more. “It’s going to be so hard to not do that...” He rubs his cheek, then goes to check his phone. -Hey hun... I’ll be heading out once the roads are cleared... I was thinking we could take him out to dinner... Help show him around the area...- He hits send and sits on the bed.

Chuckling Jason laid beside his lover, taking his hand and gently rubbing it as the other texted his wife. Once Jake was beside him Jason pulled his lover close to him and began to kiss his neck. Jason pulled Jake's hand to his lips and kissed his knuckles, smiling softly as he gave the hand a soft squeeze. The young man stretched out on the bed before standing up "How about we explore this town? Well..you show me around. Though we could be in room all day, I did travel 14 hours to get here in a plane."

Putting on a coat and letting his lover borrow one of his own coats the journalist grabbed his bag. "So, where in this town would we be able to explore? I would love to go to one of those...erm...you called them arcades right? The ones you told me when we were younger. I would love to go to one!"

Jake looks at him and smiles “We could look around... The snow makes it a bit hard though... Hmm...” He looks at him again “An arcade? Wow... I haven’t been to one in years...” He smiles “I should look one up... I know there has to be a few in this city...” He chuckles and looks at his phone again, typing in the search. He lays back on the bed to finish looking places nearby up. “Hmm... There is one actually not too far away... Playdium... We can even get food and alcohol there...” He shifts to look at him “We can go check it out while they work on the roads...” He was still waiting to hear back from Lil, so the have more time.

"That sounds fun! I would love to go there. Heh...I went to one once well my class was on a trip in the city, but our teachers quickly pulled us out of there once they found out where we were." Jason chuckled as he remembered when he weekend field trip with his school. Walking over to Jake the man took his hand "Perhaps afterwards you could show me your favorite spots?"

Lillian looked over the text and frowned. She had wanted to cook for them but though perhaps they should go out. With how she look in his pockets last time didn't think went well. -Okay, well where did you want to take him? I could and make the reservation for the three of us later tonight.-

Jake’s smiles at him and nods “Great, we can look around there for a bit before...” He looks back at his phone after it buzzed “Hmm... What type of food are you in the mood for... She’d like to make a reservation...” He stands up to finish dressing and moves to the window again to glance outside. The ploughs were starting to go through and he sighs softly. “We can take my car to the arcade, the roads are clearing...”

"I'm not sure actually. I'll leave that up to you if you don't mind." with a sweet smile Jason walked over and took his lover's cheek in his hands "We can walk you know. Its not that hard." Jason teased. He was use to walking long distances, even now with living in the city he was no stranger to long walks. Kissing his cheek the man chuckled "Come on then, lets get going. It'll take a bit to get there right? Once we're done we can get a cab back here."

Jake smiles and stands as he steps away and pulls him back for a soft kiss. “Mmm... Ok, we can walk...” He rubs his arms softly and moves to get his sweater and slips it on, then gets his shoes. “It’s about 3 blocks away... Hopefully it’s not too cold out...” He waits for him by the door and takes his hand, pulling him close. “I never realized just how much I missed you... How I missed being with you...” He reaches up to softly cup his cheek and rub it gently.

"I'm sure we will be able to survive, if not we can always go into a nearby store to warm up before we head back out." Jason replied as he pulled out a warm coat, gloves, and a scarf. Once beside his love the young man blushed slightly as his cheek was held. Leaning against the hand the man sighed happily "Well then I guess you don't have to think about it now." Jason leaned up and kissed the man tenderly. "When we return, lets make sure to warm up before we head to your home."

The walk was long, but Jason didn't seem to mind and now and again would suggest go enter the shops they would pass by whenever the cold would nip at their exposed faces too much. As they entered another shop the young man looked around and chuckled. This was one of those gag shops which teenagers seemed to be really interested in. They had a few sex toys along with sexual items in the back and with funny tee-shirts and fan shirts in the front. The young man moved to the back and found flavoured lube. He never understood why these items were so popular or even made. Returning back to the front with some lollipops and even a shirt he thought one of his younger cousins would love to have.

"Are you ready to make the track back to the road again? I just wanted to buy a few of these before we leave if you're ready."

Jake smiles at him and then follows him out of the hotel and to the main streets. He pulls out his cell to check the directions and then takes his hand and leads the way. They stopped in a few shops along the way, Jason picking up small things here and there. He wasn’t much for theses shops, but he loved to see the wonder on Jason’s face. He was looking over a few small items at the front when Jason returned. He smiles “Yeah I’m done here... We aren’t too far from the arcade now... Maybe 10 minutes...”

With purchase in hand the man began to follow Jake to the arcade. Nodding he smiled sweetly "Thats fine then, I'm sure we won't notice the time." Jason chuckled as they began down the street which slowly began to have other people appear as they went on their day to work or just go around the town for the day. Moving closer to Jake, Jason smiled as he took the other's hand in his own for a moment before arriving to the arcade.

Once inside Jason seemed like a teenager again as he seem so excited over the whole arcade. Moving up to a machine Jason looked over his shoulder to Jake and smiled brightly "Look! You told me about this game, remember?" Jason moved from machine to machine, the arcade itself was dead and wouldn't really have anyone until the late afternoon if the weather wasn't too bad. The man came back to Jake and took his hand "There are more games in the back! Come on." Jason smiled as lead Jake to the back of the arcade with more two player games as they were bigger.

"I never thought I would be here...heh...thank you for taking me here."

Back
Top Bottom