Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sherlock Holmes and the case of the omni-powerful love canal (Cylian and Phoenix only)

"Two paintings of me? My my, do I have a fan here with me? That only means I need to work harder to impress you." Sherlock teased as he finished up his meal. While he certainly looked like a disheveled mess, there was a learned elegance with his movements. He instinctively knew where every piece of silverware was supposed to go, he knew just how to properly handle all of the bowls and extra pieces of cutlery around. There were a whole host of fancy and damasked forks. All of them looked quite priceless and he used them so casually for their dinner. With a polite bow Sherlock soon left personally and seemed to have searched for something.

Then it hit her.

The richness of chocolate paired with the sultriness of peanut butter. Whatever the great Holmes intended to bring was some sort of sublime dessert. Her nose was right as the man let down an unctuous looking pie. With a smile, he set down the pastry as the rich layers of pie captured the imagination with their smell. "Lastly, we have a chocolate and peanut butter cream pie. I didn't know what to make for you but this normally goes over well. If you wish to add a little something extra I do have some freshly sliced bananas. One can't have either chocolate or peanut butter without bananas."

The detective seemed to be filled with all sorts of tricks as he sliced through the pie and offered her a hefty slice; the cream held up without any sort of breakage. The slice of pie was put in front of his beautiful, young guest as he set a cup of coffee for her. With a small tray of bananas next to her he slipped away and took himself a piece of the pie and covered it with the yellow fruit as he took his own first bite. Evie had not seen the man really blush yet, but this brought a rousing color to his cheeks.

"If you are not diving into this pie than you are missing out. I dare say this might be one of the best pastries I have ever made. The longer you take to eat the more pie there will be for me as far as I am concerned. There are only certain things I am willing to share. Or, do you need an extra incentive to try." He, from his own plate, took some of the peanut butter cream and extended his finger to her. His eyes had the fresh sparkle of mischief behind them.

Her blush deepened ever so slightly and the smile that danced across her lips grew wider. She neither confirmed nor denied whether a fan sat with him or not. She supposed it was an unspoken truth. She could have purchased any paintings from the era those two were done but she’d chosen those, of him.

She cast a side glance at him and while she said nothing verbally, the look said quite clearly that no, he really didn’t have to try any harder to impress her. Admitting to herself finally that she had perhaps been smitten from the get go.

She washed the last bite of her meal down with the last of the wine in her glass, her gaze following him curiously as he rose and left the dining room. As soon as one of the W.A.T.S.O.N’s cleared her plate and refreshed her wine, she took another long and deep pull of the fragrant and potent liquid. Her gaze staring down into the glass as she wondered why her stomach was in such knots, why she was thinking such things about the man that was trying to figure out who was after her. She had nearly finished the glass before she snapped out of her thoughts and set it back down, leaving just a small puddle in the soft dip at the bottom of the glass.

The sweet smell of chocolate and peanut butter assaulted her senses, her tongue dragging across her lips as her attention turned toward the door as he returned. A bright smile gracing her lips. Her teeth capturing her bottom lip as she chuckled, shifting in her seat as he moved around behind and beside her.

”Well.....you are a detective. Quite an impressive one......”

The corner of her lips twitched into a smirk as her gaze shifted between him and the pie and back again.

”I’m sure just a little digging would have revealed one of my greatest weaknesses.”

Either he had done some detecting and found out what one of her favorite treats truly was and he was just being cheeky or he had guessed really well. Either way she wouldn’t question it and in the brief second it took him to step back and start retrieving his own slice, she was already tasting it. Relishing the creamy mixture as it played across her tastebuds. A small hum of satisfaction reverberated softly through the room and she unabashedly enjoyed a second and third bite before she glanced across the table toward him. Her gaze falling on his hand, the succulent creamy peanut butter settled against his finger.

”Hmmm.....”

She murmured playfully as she leaned forward. Her hand casually pushing her half empty plate away and closer to him. Her lips curled around his finger, her eyes finding his and the mischievous sparkle behind them. Her own perhaps rivaling his as she licked the cream from his finger, teeth nipping at the tip as she pulled away.

”Incentive taken......as is the rest of the pie.”

She said as she swept the pie platter up and started toward the door, grabbing her fork as she moved. Throwing a teasing grin over her shoulder at him.

Holmes was always a fan of pie and such desserts, he found great relish in the delicious taste of the pie he had created. The dance and tease with Evie was all simple yet sultry bonus as she began to tantalize him. His eyes focused on her as he began to absorb her delicate frame and her raw beauty. He had not found a woman interesting in so long and how he was interested in her. No doubt he broke some law in regards to detective work. Not that he cared, if anything, he hadn't cared about such things in so long he had forgotten about it. His lips curved into a smile as he continued to focus no her.

That sensual smile as she sucked on his finger, the way her tongue moved across the experienced digit. Her eyes that spoke a thousand words but said nothing at the same time. The way her collar bone seductively called his name. It raised his primal urges to dangerous legs as she playfully ran away from him with the rest of the pie. Though he could have easily trapped her down, he decided against such a motion as... well he wanted to enjoy the game a bit more. He wanted to keep her closer to him as he finished his pie and cleaned up his lips. He stood up as he looked over to her with a smile that screamed his boundless mischievousness and his released salaciousness.

"Well, you may have the pie, it is certainly yours to enjoy. But there is no doubt that a lovely shower would be something that would refresh your weary body. After all, for now you are my guest as I try to figure out your case. As my guest, it is up to me to ensure your total satisfaction. So tell me, wouldn't a shower just hit the spot. I do have some extra robes you can wear. Unless you want me to wash your back? It is a very Japanese thing to do but I am quite familiar with the tradition."

Sherlock pointed out as he smiled to his guest sweetly as he began to gather up the plates. "I use all natural soaps as well, if you thought your skin was smooth before you have not seen or felt anything yet. Not to mention, it is a chance to have me at your beck and call and who could ever say, besides you my ravishing red head who roasts my heart? It is your choice however, you can remain a sticky mess, covered in cream. But let's be honest here, is that the cream you want?"

A bold statement by the detective in question as his smile, paired with his sinfully smooth accent, rang out in the dining room. The man turned around and began to walk off, most likely to his shower. He eventually extended his hand to her as he smiled. "Well? No doubt a night of pampering is the next thing here?" He smiled to her once again as his eyes focused on her seductive and smooth body. His blood continued to rise for her as he waited.

The great detective's current mystery was what could he do to make this woman cave.

Her footsteps slowed as she drew closer to the door, slowed until she stopped all together just outside of said door. The fork bobbing thoughtfully between her fingers as she listened to him, her head cocked. Gaze shifted to watch him from the corner of her eyes, the left corner of her lips tugged into a faint smile.

Finally she turned, letting her back rest against the hallway wall, facing the dining room door as she peered in at him. Watching him gathering the dishes. Her leg bent at the knee, foot resting against the wall as she dug into the pie with the fork. Just listening and letting him speak. Besides, she rather enjoyed listening to him. She wasn’t sure though if that warm fuzzy feeling was amplified by her wine intake or not, entirely. It certainly was the cause of her inhibitions being lowered a bit.

Oh but when the curious question of which cream she really wanted came, the fork paused just at her lips. Her gaze darting toward him for just a second before dropping to the pie plate in her hand. A soft flush tickling along her pretty and slender throat until it reached her ears, thankfully hidden beneath the soft cascade of crimson curls. Could he read her thoughts? She quickly nipped the note of pie from the fork and swallowed thickly. Had her earlier thoughts been obvious? The ones she shouldn’t have been thinking but kept creeping in regardless?

Her gaze coyly followed him as he passed by her, drawing to his offered hand as he stopped. Licking a small bit of chocolate from her lips, she pushed away from the wall and made her way toward him until she had drawn even with him.

”Well.....who in their right mind could pass up such an offer?”

She purred with a mischievous grin tugging at her lips. She dug the fork into the pie, pulling just a tiny bite onto the prongs before lifting it toward him.

”I suppose such an offer of pampering warrants an offer of my own. I suppose I can share my....pie.”

She quipped cheekily. The fork never reached close enough to his lips for him to take the offered bite before she settled the fork back onto the pie plate and handed the entire thing to W.A.T.S.O.N 69 as they passed him standing in the kitchen door. The faintly salacious curl of her lips said quite clearly what she was saying.

With the pie taken away by 69, and a thumbs up given to Sherlock, they were soon off. The detective only smiled as he led Evie along towards another floor of the rather large building, did Sherlock own the entire building? How much of this place made the whimsical man's maniacal machinations magically materialize? Eventually they reached a rather sturdy doors. "Well I guess I will have to show you the Japanese style of bathing. In my worldly travels I have always found the tenderness and closeness of the Japanese bathing system. Mostly because the random bits of my OCD requires me to take my time with personal things. Like the cooking. But I do hate shaving."

Sherlock opened the double doors to reveal solid wood furnishings with priceless gold trimmings. There were various symbols all across the bath as calming music played over a loud speaker. Without any shame the man began to strip down as he threw his clothing into a hamper. Despite how disheveled he might have looked, what was hidden beneath the coat was quite the surprise. There was certainly a bold and powerful body hidden beneath his clothing, one had to wonder where such a thing came from! Or maybe he was always build that way and the loose fitting clothing was a smoke screen?

While there was some small scarring across his frame, no doubt his chosen profession had hazards; his body had no fat across his frame. While his chest was not like some sort of barrel monstrosity, there was a definite power within his arms and chest. His stomach was smooth and his legs looked to be flexible and limber. He must have spent a lot of time exercising to have such a body. Not to mention the rather decently sized member that could have caught anyone's attention. He turned enough to give her a small peek of his piece as he smiled to her.

"Come, clean yourself off first. Drop your clothing away, grab a tray with some bamboo and eucalyptus soap and clean yourself. The soap is quite nice, it also has goat's milk to nourish the skin. Certain kinds of soups bother my skin a little too much." What came next was a place for both of them to sit in and, with a faucet in front of them, fresh water to clean themselves off. Sherlock soon began as he shivered out. "This is certainly reinvigorating. You are missing out my dear, no doubt your poor muscles are aching for some care and I might be the man to give you it. Maybe you need a little help washing up, you can have the hands you were willing to pay for in art form wash you..."

A salacious idea left his lips as he waited for her.

She saw the thumbs up from the corner of her eye, a flush rushing along her cheeks as she turned, her eyes wide but her lips curled at the Android as her hand swiped at the lifted digit before she fell in step beside the detective.

Her eyes wandering quietly over the walls as they made their way through the building and she in fact asked him if he owned the entire building and just how many rooms and spaces it possessed.

She was quite curious to say the least. More in awe of the structure in and of itself and all it’s many secrets that it seemed to hold. Such as the very doors they stopped before.

As he spoke, she stepped forward, her hand falling upon the door, fingers caressing over the wood and design contained within it. In that moment perhaps, looking somewhat like the small curious kitten that followed her around most of the time since she’d been here. She stepped back after a moment, turning to let her eyes wander over first his disheveled hair and then her gaze traced along his jaw and chin scruff. Her fingers curling into her palms as she casually folded her hands behind her back with a soft smile.

”Not shaving....suits you.”

She said lightly, trying to keep her thoughts hidden. Her fingers scraping gently against her palms as she resisted the urge to scritch along his scruff.

She stepped aside to let him open the doors but that quiet look of awe danced across her features again as the room was revealed. She followed him in, eyes bouncing from design to design. Following the various lines of gold that trimmed the beautiful wood furnishings. She stilled in the center of the room, head canted this way and that as she took it all in. It was quite lovely. She’d seen pictures of Japanese bathhouses and the like but she’d never had the pleasure of actually experiencing one and she’d have never fathomed that in this building would be such a hidden treasure.

Slowly she turned, her gaze finding him as she did. Him. Naked. Part of her wanted to turn away, to be the proper lady her mother had insisted she be. The curious part of her and certainly the inhibitions free part of her, however didn’t want to look away and it was oft times that her curiosity over powered everything else. She wasn’t a prude by any means. She’d seen the male form nude before.

Curious green eyes danced over the scars that marked his skin. Some quite familiar from her paintings. Others he had not had or she had not ever noticed. Everything else was the same, well....everything that she’d had the pleasure of staring at since she’d bought the paintings. She certainly wouldn’t complain about the rest of him either. She’d felt the solid mass of his frame against her just earlier in the day and the physical memory of it crept over her, causing a soft shudder to dance along her spine as she coyly averted her gaze to the tray of soaps he spoke of.

Her arm lifted and brushed across her chest, more of an attempt to tamp down the sudden protrusion of her nipples against the fabric of her shirt. Of course the brush of the fabric only made it worse, making it clear that their excitement had no intention of disappearing before she stripped from her clothes. And as he continued to speak....well that didn’t necessarily help the situation either.

She tugged a hair tie from the pocket of her jeans, stretching it over her fingers a bit and gathering the red curls, pulling it up and off of her back and neck in a semi loose and messy bun tail. He is offering to wash your back, Evelyn. Just....stop thinking anything else! She admonished herself mentally as she began pulling the shirt from her frame, dropping it in the hamper, followed by her jeans and the petite pair of lacy panties she donned. Her own pale skin was unmarred by any scars. There were however a small patch of freckles that scattered across her belly and over her hips. The carpet indeed matched the drapes and appeared quite neat and trim, a stark comparison to his scarred frame and unruly hair and scruff.

Her arm curled around her bare breasts again as she turned to gather the tray but found she would in fact need both hands to carry it. With an unseen bite against her inner lip, she dropped her arm and lifted the tray, carrying it to the tub, setting it on the protruding platform at the side.

A slender leg lifted up and over the edge of the water filled space. Ripples rolled across the surface as she stepped in fully. Standing between his knees, she glanced around her shoulder at him, a half smile cracking over her lips.

”Behave Mr. Holmes.”

She quipped, though her tone was none to convincing that that’s what she really wanted him to do. If all he did was wash and massage her back, she would be content but if he took it further.....she had to wonder if she would stop him. The soft ache at the peaks of her breasts screamed that she likely wouldn’t.

Her toes curled against the bottom of the tub as she adjusted to the waters temperature and finally she lowered herself to sit before him. Letting the soft shudder that rippled through her this time run its course.

When she told him to behave, the man let out a sinisterly sweet chuckle as he seemed to gather up several things. The sweet scent of both sakura petals and rose tickled her nose as he had a sponge ready and his eyes again, focused on her shape. The delicate curves of her waist and behind, her breasts that hung so freely, the rising temperature of her body that made her blush. Everything about her was simply perfect in his eyes, he was soon behind her as he placed a gentle kiss across her cheek. Maybe as a little tease for what was too come, but regardless of that fact, he came in closely and she soon felt the heat of his lips against her ear.

"Come now my dear, if you expected me to behave than you would have not joined me. Let's just continue to enjoy the evening as best we can." With a little nibble of her ear lobe the man began his washing of her body.

It all began with a fresh dump of water across her body, Sherlock gathered up his soap and he pressed the smooth bar across her back. Gently, tenderly; Sherlock took his hands and ran it across the smooth skin of her back. His fingers dug into her muscles as he tried to massage her with the fragrant lather that was built on her form. He let out a quick little hum as his hands felt up her hips and waist. They were certainly a greedy set of hands as they groped and grabbed across her back, however, those hands were knowledgeable as they pressed across her tense pressure points to help relax her.

"Tell me my dear, have you always been so stressed? It is a shame that you are, hopefully I can fix that." His hands moved up her neck as he grabbed some shampoo and laid some on her hair and began both a deep washing of her hair and a skull massage. His hands massaged her scalp and rubbed across her hair. He pressed in the cleaner into her hair as he dumped another pail of water on her to clean her off. The man moved over to now kneel in front of her as he casually lathered up his hands as his eyes met hers for a moment. Then his hands extended to her shoulders first as his eyes kept an intense focus on the soft curves of her neck.

Sherlock's hands moved across her chest and to her collarbone, almost to tease her, he had kept his hands up and above her breasts. Yet still, he reached down and lathered up her sides and then her smooth abdomen. He seemed to be enjoying more the art of tantalizing a woman versus anything else. His hands moved right under her firm breast but then moved away and left her nipples cold and alone. He smiled up coyly at her as he picked up his soap once again and set it down on her thigh as his hands moved up and down her leg.

He took great care here of her form, his hands continued to move dangerously close to her love pot but he remained a few inches away from her as he smiled to her. "So I can imagine at this point you might want me to touch you, hmm? What to do..." He teased her as he took his hands away and after all this time, with soapy fingers, his hands brushed against her pert nipples as he gently flicked them. His hands grabbed her firm breasts with the full intent of teasing her as he washed over her feminine form. He then held onto her rump as his hand moved down lower down her body.

His fingers glided across her nether lips as his fingers moved along and "cleaned" her form. He seemed to have taken quite a bit of time to ensure she was clean, or either he took the time to enjoy her flesh. With one more bucket of water he removed all of the soap and left her clean. Now, Sherlock turned around and offed her his back. "It seems only fair, no?" He smiled to her as he waited for those slender fingers to take hold of him.

If she looked down often enough, she was more than able to see how her sensual form had an affect on him; though he was decently sized he was quite the grower.

Her lips curled into a smile as his lips kissed across her cheek, unexpected and brief but not unpleasant in the least.

It was the breath that swept across her ear, his low whisper tickling against her flesh, that caused her to shiver lightly. Flesh that blushed and warmed as he called her out.

”Guilty......”

She murmured softly, the murmur followed by a soft shudder at the nip coinciding with his hands falling against her wet and sensitive skin. She drew in a breath and let herself relax under his fingers and palms. Drawing in the sweet scent of the lather he worked up against her skin. Her eyes closed and she leaned back slightly. Only straightening and letting her eyes flutter open once he moved and knelt in front of her.

She watched him quietly as he worked. Her chest rising and falling in perhaps anticipation each time he drew close to breasts that were already tender and nipples that were already hardening. Nipples he left alone and aching. She bit her bottom lip softly, her leg shifting in his grip as he swept his soapy hands along the warm flesh, the muscles in her thighs dancing beneath his fingers. He’d feel her warmth even more as he drew closer to her sex. No matter how little she showed the affect he was having on her, her body betrayed the otherwise seeming calm she possessed....for now.

”Why, Mr. Holmes, I do believe you are touching me, no?”

She quipped playfully, curling her toes against his arm briefly before his touch left her leg. Her nostrils flared softly as his hands fell against her breasts, her back arching slightly as his fingers pinched the taut nubs between his soapy fingers. Making them ache even more as she flushed once again with am anticipating heat.

As his hand cupped her rear end, she let her arms draped over his shoulders, her legs shifting just beneath the water as his hand crept higher. She sucked in a soft gasp as his fingers traced along the sensitive flesh of her lips. Her nose brushing lightly against his scruffy cheek as her gaze bore into him, waiting, quietly panting as his touch sent fire racing through it seemed every one of her nerve endings.

Was that a soft whimper, just beneath the rush of water that cleansed the soap from her? Perhaps. Her body vibrated with want. When he left her craving more.

She stared quietly at his back for a moment before she lifted the soap. Forcing her mind to focus. He was right. Fair was fair.

A healthy lather formed as she pressed soap and hands to his back, slowly working from the small of his back to his shoulders and back down again. Then she focused on his shoulders, working her hands down his arms to the elbow before dropping beneath. He’d feel her breasts press and squish gently against his back as she leaned into him from behind. Her chin coming to rest against his shoulder. Her hands slid over his chest, lingering, finger tips playing curiously over a scar or two, fascinated by them and curious where he’d acquired them, her words soft, breath sweeping along his jawline as she asked her questions.

As he spoke, she let her hands wander over the expanse of his chest a moment more before slowly making their way down to his stomach. The backs of her fingers teasing the flesh of his manhood as it bobbed excitedly in the bath. A moment later, he’d feel a hand curling around his length, still a bit soapy as she stroked her fingers tenderly against him. Indeed, fair was fair.

The warmth from her flesh, the sweetness in her gasps, the arousal that was plainly obvious was more than enough to entice the man as he wanted her, fully, for hours if he could. But there was some kind of ceremony behind this, but it was more for a bit of a practical reason. Anticipation for the main event so to speak. Still, he enjoyed every single touch he could have gotten out of Evie; her smooth thighs, her perky breasts and that more than plump derriere. She hides it quite well in her clothing but it was quite the welcome surprise. But again, it was her sinfully sweet moans that won the day for him in his professional opinion.

He wanted to lay her down now and enjoy the uniquely erotic flavor of her cunt. But one should not rush things, after all this was just the appetizer.

After he had finished with her and now it was his turn, he smiled curiously to her as she explored his scars. "New York, 1929. London, 1888 and 1998. That is curious, a hundred plus year gap between such prolific murderers. Interesting. Japan, 1963 and that one was in 1983. So many memories. Could I have ever had such a life without what I was? Impossible. That scar..." The detective mused as she explored his body. There was something unique about the body he had, though his skin was much smoother than one could have believed in with his smooth skin. He must have really had some kind of regiment in order to have such skin and his muscles felt like nothing Evie had ever held onto before. They were solid and powerful, much more than any man she might have touched before.

She did earn a little jump and gasp as her chest was pressed against him, and those sinfully delicate fingers coiled around his cock as he exhaled a deep breath and closed his eyes. "How long has it been since I have been this close or intimate with anyone. What is it about red heads that get me going?" He mused again as in her grasp the man grew thicker and harder. He was certainly well endowed. The man was a handful as she reached across his full length at about eight inches or so. He cooed sweetly as she continued to stroke him, even though he expected her to pull away soon, it was still nice.

"It certainly is fair, and I hope you are enjoying yourself. Hopefully this won't be the only way our night continues. I think the best way to begin tomorrow would be with a mess of clothing at my bed with both you and I coiled into each other." He freely admitted as, after those strokes, he had reached his peak. It was a bit thicker than most as he remained patient with her as she did with him, though he had to endure this with deep breaths as the primal man beneath all of this had wanted to emerge.

"If I can be honest about something, I find you absolutely ravishing; your breasts are impeccable and perky which is something I do like, your legs and rump are top class. I mean, do you do squats my dear? If so, it shows. Your creamy white skin just makes me want to drink you up, but your eyes and hair. I do admit, when you stare at me so intently it does make my heart skip a beat or two. That doesn't happen to often." He again admitted rather easily, was it a part of his plan to bed her or was he being honest? He sounded honest enough.

Her free hand continued to wander, tracing other scars in curious wonder or over the rest of his chest, lingering for a moment at the feel of his heart beating beneath her palm. Feeling the uptick as she continued to slowly stroke along his length with her other hand. Her eyes closed as she explored him, listening to the sounds escaping him. Focusing blindly on the feel of his flesh and how his muscles jumped beneath each touch, each stroke.

Beneath the silken brush of her thighs, she could feel the shift of muscle in his legs. The ripples beneath her excited nipples as they brushed against his back. Teasing as much as she was him at the moment.

She felt him growing in her grip, strokes getting longer, tighter but no faster. As slow and gentle as he had been. His words brought a smile, her eyes opened and she glanced sidelong at his profile.

”Oh, I think someone is enjoying me.”

She said quietly, her cheeky smile growing. It was evident in the warmth of her skin, the tap dancing of her heart, the gentle quiver of her thighs that she was certainly enjoying herself and him.

Her head canted, chin shifting lightly against his shoulder as she peered a little more directly at him.

”Hmm? And just how else would you like the night to continue, Detective?”

She asked curiously. Though with his statement that had followed, she knew, she just wanted to hear it from him. He had a way with words and she found that she liked listening to him talk as much as anything else.

All the while, her hands never stopped moving. Slowed maybe but never stopped, reveling in the feel of him in his entirety. Her gaze shifted, staring down at her hands as they moved against him. Listening as he delivered his answer to her question.

When he confessed how he felt of her, she felt her cheeks warm with a soft blush and her gaze shifted to his profile again. Staring intently in fact, her gaze watching his lips forming the words he spoke. She sat quietly for a moment. Her strokes slowed again and this time did stop, fingers releasing him as her hand trailed up and over his stomach. Both sweeping upward until they’d reached his shoulders. He’d feel her breath sweep across his neck just before she nibbled against his earlobe briefly.

”Take me to bed, Sherlock.”

She whispered warmly in his ear. She didn’t believe that bedding her had been his plan all along. The man wouldn’t have even let her through his door, had Prime not prompted him to do so. And even after he had, it had taken her some time to feel comfortable enough in his presence to come out of her own shell as it were.

The man moaned gently as she stroked him gingerly; his cock ,now thick with blood, was quite the handful as he was fully erect. Way those soft breasts pressed against his back only teased him further, but what was the true kicker was when she told him to take her to bed. He smiled to her as his hands wrapped around her face and kissed her rather gently. His lips were strong as he nibbled on her upper lip as he pulled away from her, those mahogany eyes stared at her with an unyielding passion. He wanted this woman, truly, he wished to take her to heights she might not have known of.

"It will be my pleasure." He spoke out huskily. He gathered a towel as he proceeded to dry her form, but, as he dried her Evie felt his lips pepper kiss across her back and shoulders. Those hands that were powerful but gentle, gripped her tightly as he surfed her supple skin. He had even given her a playful little nibble on her right buttocks. She felt the heat from his cock as she slid his engorged cock across her tender lips and over her derriere. "I think we should get going, hmm?" He teased her as he dried himself off and offered her a silken robe. It was a black and gold number that felt almost as if she wore nothing.

He led her away, deeper into the building as his hands and lips pushed her further until they reached his room. Unlike many of the other parts of this home that had many modern amenities, there was a classical feel to this room. A fully built desk of actual wood paired with boundless books, massive windows that allowed the moon's eerie light to peer in with the contrasting yet still exotic looking red bed spread. This was his room and unlike the controlled chaos that was the rest of his home, there was a distinct order to everything here. He turned her around to face him as his eyes stared down at the gentle contours of her face.

He kissed her once again, fully and deeply with a sneaky tongue that slipped down into her mouth. His hands moved down across her lower back as he firmly held onto her rump as her hips were pushed up against his crotch. She felt the heat from his erection as it was pressed against her. Sherlock remained, his lips continued to taste hers as he removed her robe and allowed the moon light to kiss her skin. Her ethereal beauty in direct competition with her vibrant red hair made him take in a deep breath of anticipation as he gently pushed her against the bed and pressed himself on her, yet, his lips moved lower across her body.

Firs they kissed around her neck and collar bone.

Then they were pressed against her breasts as he gently passed his tongue across her smooth abdomen.

And lower still, she felt a long, slow almost excruciating lick of her slick center as his eyes focused on her reaction in anticipation of a sweet moan.

Her fingers curled up around his wrists as his palms cupped against her cheeks, a smile returning as he peered back at her before his lips captured her own. A soft sound vibrated against his lips from hers, her eyes closed. She floated in the pool of water beneath him, his lips her only bouy.

Her chest rose and fell heavily with the weight of his gaze on her, filling her with a warmth as he helped her from the bath. Her skin vibrated softly as he dried her, dancing beneath his lips as they peppered across her skin.

A surprised gasp came when she felt the nip to her butt. Followed by a quiet giggle as she turned and playfully swatted at him. There was a warm flush to her skin as she gazed at him, softly nodding in answer.

”Indeed....”

She murmured as she slipped the robe he handed her over her shoulders, loosely tying it against her waist. The material brushing feather light against her skin as she moved. The silk kissing the tender pebbles of her nipples as he pushed her along the hallway, adding to the flames of anticipation that licked at her, his lips making silent promises too of what was to come.

She turned when they reached his bedroom door, opening it as his lips continued their methodical assault against the side of her neck and against her shoulder. Her footsteps stuttered in awe as she peered around the room, until his forward motion pushed her forward again. Until he turned her to face him once again, his eyes ate her up and held her captive. Her bottom lip disappearing beneath her teeth as she gazed back at him.

Her lips parted at the insistent request of his tongue, her arms draping and curling against his shoulders as she returned the kiss. A soft Mmmm danced against his tongue as he pulled her close, her hips gently grinding against his own. The warmth of his flesh searing against the robe and her skin.

The cool air kissed her skin as the robe disappeared and fell to the floor in a puddle at her heels. Her fingers teased against his flesh where the moonlight touched him from over her shoulder.

Cupping his jaw as she fell back, lips falling open in a short gasp as her hair fanned out in flames against the darker material beneath. When his lips found her neck, her head arched back, exposing the pale slender column to him. Fingers danced back into the hair at the nape of his neck. Her chest rose and squished softly against his with each heavy breath she took. Soft murmurs of desire fell upon his ears as his lips traveled lower. Her belly dipping and quivering as he teased against it.

His gaze would find her back arching softly, small frame dancing in anticipation for him as his tongue tasted her want. A soft intake of air before a sweet and heady moan found release in a single breathy word.

”Yeess...”

The inside of her thighs shaking softly as her fingers danced through his hair before falling and clutching gently at spread beneath them.

As the forest of autumn red greeted him, he pressed himself forward against her moist nether region. With a smile he once again offered her a long and slow lick. Sherlock took the time to explore the various lengths of sultry flesh in front of him. She felt his lips across her inner thigh as he marked her with this lips, she felt the tight suction of his mouth as his fingers slipped into her malleable flesh. She even felt his soft moans as he eventually released her leg with a pop and there it was; the bright red sign of lust.

After that spot had been marred by him, his lips were peppered across her legs as once again, his tongue found itself savoring her erotic flavor. A low yet sweet grumble escaped is lips as he explored the twisting flesh of her slit. His tongue moved along as it slithered across her moistening center with relative ease. His hands moved in a little closer as he adjusted the position of her legs to allow him more access to her. But then again, he suddenly stopped as his lips moved towards her other exposed leg.

Sherlock intended to make both sides match with a distinct little love bite, she felt his front teeth graze against her skin as he sucked her thigh with undeniable relish. His eyes were closed as he pulled at her smooth skin, he felt enraptured by her as he eventually let her go once again. His eyes lost within the valley of sexiness before him. His hands teasingly rubbed across the young woman's pubic area as once again, the great detective took another taste.

Though he had remained there as his lips sought after her pussy once again, like a snake as it slithers by, his tongue moved across her clit as his eyes remained closed. He was lost within the sweetness of her moans and her body.

And he wouldn't have it any other way.

There was certainly no lack of moans and groans of pleasure. With every sweep of his tongue her small frame shuddered lightly beneath him and his grip. Back arching away from the mattress, her head shifting as the pleasure rolled over her with each taste he had of her.

A gasp tickled against his ears when she felt the soft pinch of her skin between his lips. Muscles jumping softly and at first, her thigh wanted fight against his grip. To pull away in surprise. The muscles of her other thigh however, danced in anticipation, waiting for the soft pull of her tender skin this time. Leaving the pliable flesh burning with an aching heat. The mixture of sensations keeping her guessing and waiting.

Her hips rolled gently, begging in a breathy silence for more than just the tease of his hands so close. A heady, panting moan rolling from her slender throat as his tongue slid along her folds again, tasting the sweet slick of her center. A hand returned to his head, fingers tangling through his hair. Her skin flushing with the warmth and lust that swept through her. Her cries of pleasure growing louder as she drew closer to climax, muscles shuddering, her hips bucking softly as release washed over her. His name escaping her lips in a long and breathy groan.

With how close his lady was, with how erratic her breaths were; Sherlock moved up and claimed her lips once again. Though what was the surprise were his fingers. She felt those educated hands once again place themselves over her sensitive little nub. Hungrily, he quieted her with his lips as he flicked her body's sensual control button.

But he just didn't stop, it wasn't only about making his lover cum once. What he wished to do was to leave her in a rampant, wanton and wild. Those delicate and out stretched fingers found her engorged clit quickly as he rubbed her body quickly. All he wished was to make his lover cum wildly, over and over again and without restraint. It looked at is the young woman needed a wild fucking.

"Come now Evie, cum for your detective." He egged her on as his hands continued their sultry assault on her. His lips were placed down on her open flesh as he began to leave small love marks across her open flesh. His low moans were evidence of his enjoyment as he adjusted his body; his erection soon got in the way after all.

The tender sounds of erotic pleasure escaping her lips muffled as soon as his mouth claimed them, drinking her moans like a man drowning.

Her hands rose, gently grasping along his jaws. Fingers splayed against his flesh, tips tangling in the hair at the nape of his neck, thumbs sweeping adoringly across his cheeks as the moans continued to drizzle like honey from her tongue to his. The sound vibrating softly against his lips as the rest of her vibrated beneath his touch.

Her throat stretched lightly beneath his lips, his breath tickling over her skin, sending a small shiver through her already writhing frame. Her hands dropped, gripping against his arm and a shoulder, clutching against him as pleasure raced through her. A thigh brushed warm and smooth against his erection, brief and teasing as her hips rolled softly against his hand. His words were met with a deep and heady groan, a plea not to stop and soon enough his request was more than thoroughly granted. A rush of moist warmth greeted his teasing touch and left her panting softly beneath him.

As Evie had reached her climax the man drank in the moment as, as he expected, her moans were a decidedly sweet sound that tantalized him.

He wanted her, more than anyone he could have wanted in years. Sherlock adjusted himself as he bought her hips closer to her. She felt the heat from his ridged erection press against her moist center. The look that was given to her was one of a man possessed, possessed by unbridled passion. He grabbed himself as she felt the tip tease her core.

He finally pushed into her, slowly, he pushed in his cock as deeply as it could go. He ensured that Evie enjoyed every single inch of him as he pushed into her body. Sherlock shuttered delightfully as he penetrated her. His lips quickly locked up against hers as he thrusted slowly into his partner. His hips pushed and swayed as his cock moved to reach her deepest parts. A smooth slide followed by his hungry lips in search of her was the start of their love making. His moans eased out of his gently as he pressed his lips against her, desperate for more of her.

Sensitive and still quivering, panting softly as she rolled through the shuddering end of her climax. Her head buried back against the mattress, her lips open forming a soft “o” as lingering groans of pleasure escaped the slender column of her throat. Sounds as sweet and heady as his dessert had been.

A small gasp, followed by a quiet giggle, danced on the air between them as he pulled her hips up against his own. Her arms lazily draped against his shoulders, her gaze held a lustful haze as they peered up and into his own.

He’d feel a tease against him as she shifted, draping her calves over the backs of his thighs. Her hips lifting closer as his hand slipped between them, her moist warmth begging for more of his touch, of him. Wanting him and quivering in anticipation as she gave him exactly what he wanted.....every bit of her.

Her muscles tap danced against his length as he buried himself inside of her. Tightening, stroking against him as they consumed and accepted every inch. Her calves tightening against his thighs, as if begging him deeper. Her hips met each of his thrusts, a heady moan vibrating against his lips with each kiss shared.

The heat of his cock, the rugged stiffness, the way he slid into her; all of these movements were tinted with lust and passion. His eyes were soon glazed over as his mind was washed by threads of ruby. As her pussy gripped him tightly, a deep groan made his pleasure obvious. His lips quickly moved to claim hers as his hands grabbed her hips.

Sherlock needed to be careful; Evie's sultry contours might have too much even for this great detective. Slow and tender thrusts filled her with the fullness of his cock as the man eased himself into her. It was like riding a bike, no one could ever forget how too.

Sherlock took the time to ensure his lover's satisfaction as his long and slow thrusts, the man found the slender curves of her collar bone to die for as his tongue licked across her open flesh. The sweet taste of her skin had only aroused him even more as he thrusted into her.

The skin beneath his grip was malleable, dipping and bending to his touch, rising to nestle more securely in it as her hips rolled heatedly against him. Muffled moans greeting his own as flesh pressed against flesh.

And when his lips relinquished their grip on her own, her head slipped back and dipped deep into the pillow. Her lips falling open in a breathy gasp before a heady moan vibrated against his lips as they brushed over the taut porcelain flesh of her neck as it stretched and rose, craving the sweep of his tongue, greedily. The tender drum of blood rushing through her veins matching the rhythm of her muscles, not only around the length of him but around his waist too as her thighs tightened against him, heels digging into his legs as if pulling him closer, deeper with each thrust.

Hushed gasps between guttural moans reveled just how much the man had enjoyed the night with Evie. As his hands gripped onto her form. She felt his strength as his thrusts began to both speed up and pump harder.

His tongue slipped across her form as his breath became wild and erratic. "Evie... I'm cumming!" As he continued to thrust madly into the woman before him, an explosion of lust filled her with hot strands of jizz. Sherlock looked over her body hazily as his lips moved toward hers as his thrusts turned tender, his cock remained within her as his body pushed every drop of his cream deeply into her. Sherlock remained there as he kissed her tenderly, it had been so long since he experienced such a night.

Fingers gripped against his flesh, biting softly into his arm and side as she held to him with each thrust. Chest rising and falling sharp and heavy with each breath, soft but rising groans of pleasure parted her lips as she met each thrust with as much wild abandon and passion as he.

A soft shudder coursed through her as his words and warm breath met the soft sheen of sweat against her skin, thighs and muscles tightened against him, hips rising and holding against his as her climax followed shortly behind his own. Leaving her gasping his namesoftly as she peered up at him, a lusty haze dancing over his features before his lips captured hers.

She murmured softly against his lips, her grip on him relaxing as her hands shifted to cup his jaw as she returned his tender kiss. He’d feel another soft shudder as he nestled deep within her.

A satisfied sighing breath left her as she settled back against the pillow, her gaze blinking lazily at him before a faint mischievous smirk tugged at the corners of her lips.

”Hmm....what did you put in the dessert? Or was it in the main course?”

She teased quietly and lightly, her arms draping against his shoulders, fingers tickling through the hair at the nape of his neck.

While he had remembered the sensation of such things, a vivid retelling was always helpful. As his red headed minx continued to curl up close to him, his lungs filled with air as his hands wrapped around her and pulled her in closer. A curious hand slipped down below and grabbed himself a handful of her rump as he chuckled as he kissed her rather sweetly, it was a slow kiss as Sherlock lingered against her lips.

"It was dessert my dear and if I could tell a terrible joke, how was the cream pie?" Sherlock's hands remained needy as he continued to caress and offer affection to his partner, Evie felt the man's lungs slowly fill with air as he continued to relax against her, his body still lit up from their amorous activity. "I hope you will be interested in more helpings of it." Sherlock had just broken one of his own rules.

Do not get attached.

And here he was, he instantly grew attached to the woman, maybe it had been so long for him but there was just something about Evie that called onto a primal sense of Sherlock as a man and he wanted nothing more than to fill her.

A foreign warmth and tingle lingered along her nerves, muscles and skin. Foreign but not unwanted. Her amorous adventures were few and far between, mostly because before guys could even get her near a bed, she’d already known it wasn’t going to go much further than that. The few times she would let a man venture further than a simple dinner or drink, by the time the tryst was over, she could tell it just wasn’t going to be a thing. But here she found herself in the arms of a man that didn’t let go of her. Her lips warmed with each lingering brush of his and each sweep of his hands over her left a tingling, burning trail of desire. A desire for more. A desire to stay....right there in that moment. Safe and wanted. The usual scramble to get away or push them away, simply, was not there.

Instead, he’d find her legs coiling around his, softly, as if begging him to stay, to keep her. Though if he chose otherwise, he could easily extract himself from her own grasp she had on him. Her hips nestling comfortably against his as his wandering, greedy hand grabbed hold and pulled her closer still.

Her eyes widened slightly at his words, however in that widened gaze danced amusement as well and it burst forth in a soft giggle, a reaction that tightened everything around him.

”I knew it....”

She said on a quiet breath. His second question caused her to pause a moment, her gaze bouncing tenderly over his features, perhaps searching for any sign that he was stringing her along but again, she didn’t get that sense from him, physically or visually. Sucking her bottom lip between her teeth, she was quiet a moment longer before she wiggled slightly, shifting her rearend in the grip he held on it. A smirk growing until her lips popped open and a joke likely worse than his own escaped.

”Only if you’re interested in the continued kneading of my muffins and keeping them soft and warm.”

Her brows bounced playfully and she fell into another soft fit of giggles as she lay beneath him.

"You cannot offer me such a thing, I might just spend everything I have in this cafe with limitless pleasures." Sherlock, who had been alone and distant for so long, found the warmth and pleasure of another a delight he could not explain. As her legs wrapped around him, he continued his warm hold of her. His hands remained pressed upon her backside though. She felt him kneed and play with her behind as he curled behind her as she felt his lips press down on the open nape of her neck. "I do wonder what kind of breakfast specials you have here..."

Sherlock teased her again as he found himself lost within the sweet giggle and the ruby red hair of Evie. He felt alive for the first time in a long time, it was no wonder 69 and Prime kept talking about something like this. Truth be told, he had not let anyone into his home for what felt like ages and it was much nicer than expected. Sherlock turned and offered her another sweet set of kisses as he nuzzled into her busom.

It took him a few moments but Evie soon felt his breath evenly spread across her form. He was soundly asleep, wrapped within the delicate features of his lover. There was a smile across his lips as he remained close to her.

Back
Top Bottom