Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sisterly Bond~me and Bound To Pleasure

Even her moans fell on deaf ears. The boys were too concerned with their own pleasure, than with hers. As expected, it being their first time, stamina wasn't something they possessed, so it wasn't long till their first orgasms were emptied into the beautiful body of their teacher.

She gasped as she felt the pair of boy's climax. Feeling their hot cum shoot into her pussy and mouth. She let out anouther loud moan of protests. She was forced to swallow the cum in her mouth. The boy there pulled out she gasped for air and whimepred out "Please stop this." Though her body was asking something differen't, Her nipples were hard, her heart was racing and her face was almost begging for more pleasure.

"Not yet teach. Plus, we probably never will. I mean, a teacher doing her students. Imagine what the other people in the village would say if they found out." said the leader with a snicker as two boys replaced him and his friend, one thrusting into her pussy missionary style, while the other shoved into her mouth. There would have been the third........but anal sex was not something they were exactly familiar with.

Here eyes widdened as the leader spoke. He couldn't be serious! They were going to black mail her with this. And, as much as she hated to admit it, this could get her in alot of trouble if word got how. Even if they believed her side of the story rather than theirs, who would want a ninja careless enough to get caught and raped by students? She moaned as she was changed position and the fucking began again, her body growing closer to climax, causing her moans to grow lounder.

Now that the leader wasn't the one getting pleasure, he could hear her moans of pleasure.

"OOO, now you really won't want this getting out. Not only are you getting fucked by students, you're enjoying it." he said laughing, as he watched his two buddies bouncing her back and forth between each other with each thrust into her body.

She couldn't help it, the shame and humilation only seemed to add to her pleasure. Her moanes grow louder as the pair of boys fucked her with all her might. Her toes curling up and her back arching as she let out one long, loud moan, climaxing from the rough, relentless fucking she was getting from her students.

Their thrusts continued even after her climax, but they eventually succumbed, emptying a second load of cum into her pussy and mouth before pulling out.

"I think that's enough for today teach. We can do more tomorrow........Wear something sexy and naughty for us, kay." said the leader as his buddies fixed themself up and the young boys all hurried out the building and into town, leaving her a mess and with her wrists still bound in the school room.

( I'm assuming were doing something with your character next right? Not that I mind all the rapeish attention being on me, I feel like I'm hogging all of the submissive fun ^^;; ))

She layed there on the ground as they left. Her mouth and pussy filled with their cum. she was breathing heavily, her body covered with sweat and the boy's juices. She whimpered as they left, not knowing how she was going to get herself out of this one. Though her body was like 'Why would you want this to stop?'

She ignored her bodies erges and sat up. After a minute of focus and careful movements she freed herself from the bonds about her wrist. The Focus was important for this kind of thing, hence why she couldn't do it before with her class molesting her. She got up and cleaned herslef off and dressed up. She went to her house to rest and get a proper shower.

((Honestly, I don't mind raping your character one bit.^_^ We can do something else with her if you want. Perhaps the old perv comes snooping around, looking for Kira, but ends spotting your girl in the shower, followed by some peeping, then he sneaks in, and we get some wet sister banging. If we do that, you'd just control your girl and I'd take over as the perv. Or perhaps, bring the dad in instead of the perv, if you want. Really, anything is fine with me. I'm still working on some ideas for Kira, so I don't mind giving your girl another go.))

(( ah, okay then ^^ Let me think...I'd say we either do the betiality or the father next. And I'm thinking bestiality. Personaly that is ))

Back
Top Bottom