Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sisterly Bond~me and Bound To Pleasure

CutePhoenix

Pulsar
"Late, late, I'm gonna be so late!" said the young ninja Kira Yimoto as she hurried through the village, towards her masters residence, for todays training. Kira was well known through out the village. Not only was she naturally gifted, she was amazingly beautiful. Her skimpy ninja outfit hid little of her amazing body. Large breasts straining against the top of her outfit, a firm ass hidden only by white panties and the flap of her outfit and long, strong legs that were only covered by thigh high stockings. She was an object of lust to many men in town. In regards to such lecherous things, in her haste, she failed to notice that she was in the area that a local old perv liked to frequent in his never ending quest to molest and grope all the girls in village. Kira, was a particular favorite of his, as her nice, naive personality made it so that she never really resisted him.

She knew what the mans intentions were, and it embarassed her, but he meant her no harm, so she tended to just let him get his jollies out before going on her way. Not to mention, he was famous in town for being very skilled in his youth. Usually, this was nothing more then him groping her over her outfit, while commenting on her sexy body. Little did she know, he'd be much more daring today.

As she passed an ally way a familiar looking cane reached out and snagged her arm and yanked her into the dark ally. Sure enough it was the old pervert that always ended up molesting her, and any other young woman in the town that he got a chance to do. It had been years since he had gotten any actual sex. Far to long in his onion. He was tired of just molesting and wanted to go all the way with a girl, may as well go for one of best looking girls in the village. He was old, and a far shot from what he used to be as a young ninja, but he still had some strength left in his bones. He pushed her against the wall and smiled widely, just about drooling at the lovely young woman before him.

“Lovely young Kira.” he whispered out softly as he groped her ample breasts firmly with on hand while the other slide up he thigh. “Where are you and your amazing body going in such a hurry today?” He said, starting off, it seemed like he was just up to his old lecherous ways as normal.

Kira gasped in surprised as he jerked her into the alley. It took only a moment to realize who it was, and what he was doing.

"Just.........going to training...." Kira replied, rather casually, as a slight blush already crept across her cheeks as he began groping her large breasts. She could feel his hand on her thigh, but still thought little of it. He rubbed her thigh and ass regularly, so so far, it was nothing new. Still, she hadn't thought that he might use that hand to explore naughtier places, or just how far he was going to be going with today.

"Oh, Training huh?" he comented with a smile that seemed inocent enough, his hand on her thigh slide up and groaped her lovely ass firmly "You must be training very hard to keep such an amazing body." the hand at her breast pulled back for just a second before sliping under the cloth and gripping at her soft flesh directly. A look of bliss covered the old mans face, nothing like toutching the flesh directly. "I was quite the ninja to once, I knew all kinds of triks..." He said, as his other hand move back around from her ass and slide up between her legs, rubbing against her pussy through the cloth. "I know all kinds of way to stimulate your muscles."

Kira couldn't help but gasp when he reached into her outfit, and also began rubbing between her legs.

"I-I have heard you were quite skilled........" Kira replied, cheeks bright red, as she just stood there, writhing lightly under his touch. While not an ideal sexual encounter, stimulation was stimulation. She couldn't deny that her body reacted......favorable to his touch. He was certainly being more daring than his previous molestation of her. Kira was certainly embarassed, but too nice and polite to demand he stop. After all, he was well respected in this village, despite his perverted tendencies towards the women.

The old man smiled, though she seemed a bit surprised, her body was reacting favorable to his stimulation. Better yet she wasn't fighting back.

He continued to rub against her till he could feel the wetness through the cloth seperating his fingers from her womanhood. The hand up at her breasts was still groaping and feeling away, teasing the nipples and squeezing the soft flesh. "Oh yes, I was quite skilled indeed..." he murmered out as he suddely pulled down her panties and sliped his finger in and slowly began to thrust it in and out. "I was skilled in many ways as well. How about I show you?"

Kira was quite surprised when her panties were pulled down, and a finger was thrust up into her pussy. She couldn't help but open her mouth and let out a moan full of pleasure. Though, she quickly clamped her mouth shut after that. When he asked her if she wanted him to show her more, she didn't answer, just looked off to the side, too embarassed to look at him as he pleasured her rather willing body. As odd as this situation was, she coudln't deny he was getting her turned on. He had never done so during his other grope sessions with her. But, he had never gone this far before.

Eventually, she did give him an answer. Glancing at him shyly, she bit her bottom lip lightly and nodded her head. She couldn't beleive her own actions. Then again, he wasn't just some random rapist. He was a well respected member of the clan. Besides.........Kira was enjoying the pleasure he was surprisingly able to give her.

The old man smiled as she squirmed against the wall as he finger her tight pussy. Her moans were like music to her ears. She was obviously embarrassed, yet still she didn’t cry out or try to fight back. She was enjoying this, but was having trouble admitting it. He enjoyed watching her being confused about whether or not she should give in to his sexual advances. He was an old man after all, an old man that knew what he was doing, but an old man none the less. Would the lack of attraction of his old body be out done by the pleasure he was giving her?

He smiled widely as she turned back to him with her shameful face as she gave in to the pleasure. He slowly pulled out his finger, he reached back and untied her top; letting her ample breasts bounce free of the cloth. “Just relax, and let me do what will make us both happy.” he whispered into her ear. He turned her around and benter her over so she was resting against the wall. He lifted up the flap of her skirt and took a second to admire the view of her lovely ass as he pulled out his cock. He rubbed it slowly against her wet pussy before pushing thrusting it in. He arched his head back and moaned at the amazing sensation.

Kira let him do as he wished, removing her top and bending her over. When he did so, she looked over her shoulder at him, biting her lip in anticipation. She wasn't a virgin, but hadn't experience sex more than two or three times, so it was still all new and exciting to her. When he thrust into her, she turned her head back around and moaned loudly. The pleasure she felt pushed any shameful thoughts out of her mind. She enjoyed what he was doing to her, and didn't care about anything else.

Looking back over her shoulder again, their eyes met. Her eyes were filled with a cute shyness, but also a hint of lust that told him that from now on........she'd be open to his further advances.

Shortly after her loud moan, the man began to pull back out and thrust back in. Going slowly but firmly at the moment. He wanted her to enjoy it but didn’t exactly want it to hurt, yet. He reached forward and groaped her from behind, squeezing her breasts as he thrusted into her pussy. The sound of there flesh ramming together and their cloective moans of pleasure were dangerously audible in thr straight just out side the ally way.

He looked down to her just as she turned to look at him again. He saw that look in her eyes and knew what it ment. He had hit the jack pot, he knew he made the right choice in doing this with Kira. He side his hands back to her waist and began to speed up his thrusts greatly, till the sound of his hips bumping into her ass sounded like someone clapping.

As he sped up, Kira once more turned her head back around, letting the moans slip out one after the other. The chance of someone hearing and her getting caught really only seemed to make her hotter. The primary aspect of this whole thing she enjoyed was how naughty and forbidden it would be to others. None of the other girls would ever think about giving their body up like this to the local old perv, but Kira.........giving her body over to this old fart to ravage was a very arousing thought. Not to mention, she was pleasantly surprised at his skill. He was old and weaker than he use to be, but he was giving Kira a fucking she'd never forget.

Breasts bouncing in his hands with each thrust, her moans only grew louder and more frequent. She was in absolute bliss.

((After he's done, it'll be time for the first yuri incest encounter. I was thinking that perhaps both sisters have feelings for one another, but since it's taboo, neither admits it and does anything about it. But, after Kiras humping at the hands of the old pervert, she no longer resist temptation and during the spar the sisters have after this little encounter, Kira makes the first move and they end up making passionate love in the woods. Also, I was hoping the old perv would be a reoccuring character. He wouldnt boink the sisters constantly, but from time to time, he'll molest both the sisters, with it usually ending in full sex. When it comes to your character, I'd control him when he has his way with her.))

(( sounds like a plan to me ))

Useing all the strength left in his old body he fucked her. Ramming his cock in as fast and as hard as he could. It had been years since he had gotten to have sex, he had forgotten how amazing it was. He was going to need to rest after this vigerous encounter, but the thought that this wouldn't be the last made his lecherous old heart leep for joy. He didn't care if they got caught there wasn't much they could do to punish an old man, and she was young and skilled, so she would get off esay. He felt his cock throb inside of her, his endurance seemed to go down with his age, but she was young, so she shouldn't last long either. He continued his force for thrusts entill he ramed hard one last time into her tight pussy; reasing his cum inside of her. after panting for a few seconds he pulled out and smacked her lightly, playfully on the ass. "Get dressed Kira. I don't want you to be to late for your training." He said as he fixed his pants. "Thanks for spending time with an old man like me."

As good as it was, it wasn't quite enough for Kira to climax. When he pulled out of her, she stayed bent over a few moments, catching her breath. When he playfully spanked her, she jumped lightly and giggled. Quickly pulled her panties back up and redoing her top, she smoothed out he clothes, not wanting to draw any attention to herself in regards to what they just did.

"Pleasure was all mine......" she said with a wink and giggle, before leaning over and lightly kissing his cheek. Waving back at him, she hurried off to where she had agree to spar with her sister. It wasn't too far away, so she was there quickly, already spotting her sister waiting for her.

"Sorry I'm late....." she said, a bit breathless, taking a moment to rest before standing up straight, looking her sister up and down.

"As sexy as ever." she said, playfully reaching out and giving her sisters rather large breasts a quick squeeze. This was normal for the two of them. They were always playfully flirting with one another. But, since Kira had just done the deed.........she was a bit friskier than normal.

The sister was standing in the forest clearing; arms crossed under her gifted chest, her foot tapping lightly. What was taking her sister so long. She was normal late, but this was ridiculous. This was Reia, Kira’s sister. Another ninja girl that much of the village lusted after, though she looked a bit more, intimidating than Kira did so she caught less obvious molestation. Which was understandable, she did have a bit of a temper and an attitude, especial compared to her sister. She took more after her father, having his more tan skin and bright red hair. She wore a single piece dress that barely reached her thighs, showing off much of her amazing legs. If was a tight piece of clothing so it hugged her body in all the right places.

She looked up to see her sister running up, about time. “It’s fine Kira, just try to leave earlier next time I guess.” she replied as her sister stopped to catch her breath she walked forward to great her sister. She blushed a bit as the sister complement her and groaped her breasts. “Thanks, but I’m still not quite as gifted as you are” She said, returning the sexual sign of affection. “So then, you ready to start?” she said, stepping back and getting ready to spar.

Kira blushed lightly and giggled when her sister returned the grope.

"Indeed I am." Kira replied, hopping back into a fighting stance as well. She didn't do up her top as well as she thought, as it slide off one of her shoulders a bit, increasing the amount of cleavage she already showed. She noticed this, but paid it no mind. It would be a hindrance.

Reia blinked a bit as she noticed that more clevage was showing than normal on her sister. had the running messed up the tie in the back. Though she was still in a fighting stance, it was obvious her mind wasn't focused on the task at hand. There had been a metual lust for one anouther since their bodies started devolping but niether of them ever acted on it more than there harmless flirting. She was so distracted by the eposure of her sisters flesh that had left her self quite open to attacks.

Kira easily noted how her sister was offguard, so she took advantage of it. Dashing at her, she stopped short only a few inches in front of her before quickly spinning around behind her. Giving Reia little time to react, Kira stepped forward and grabbed hold of her. Once more........it was her breasts.

"You know, mine may be bigger, but I think yours are softer." she casually said, not simply squeezing this time, but full on groping and fondling both orbs of flesh hidden under her skin tight outfit.

Before Reia could react to her sisters attack she had already successfully gotten behind her and had groped her.. This took her even more off guard. usually their playful molestation didn’t last long after they started training, much less their sparing matches.

Blush lit up her face as the grope was less playful and more lecherous. “H-hay, come now, be serious.” she said, try to squirm her way free from her sisters grasp. But not having any luck in getting away.

"All right........serious time..................what color panties are you wearing today?" Kira playfully asked, releasing her breasts only to raise up the bottom of Reias skimpy outfit, her large breasts pressed firmly against her sisters back.

((Since you said no brotherxsister incest, would I be correct in assuming you wouldn't want fatherxdaughter incest either? I've been debating tossing their parents into the RP as well, but with you wanting yuri incest, it'll probably just be the mom.))

(( eh…maybe…I’m not sure. I guess I don’t mind to much there. Just as a brother, the thought of bro/sis bothers me. ))

She gasped out as the sudden change of hands, and it was pulled up past her ass. She let out a embarrassed squeal and tried to pull it down. But with how tight it was it wasn’t easy. She was wearing a red, skimpy thong that left nearly nothing to the imagination. W-whats gotten into you today sister?”

((Ah, ok. In that case, I may bring the dad in as well. Though, with the mom, she won't get involved with the girls. She'd more or less just be another target for the old perv guy and the young pervert ninjas.))

"OOO, very nice sis." Kira replied, laughing lightly as she let Reia pulled it back down.

"What's gotten into me? Oh nothing really. Just having a little fun is all." she replied, a devilish grin on her face while one hand went back up to grope her breast, while the other started gently rubbing her pussy through her outfit.

(( okay ))

She pulled it back down with a g sigh. Her face quite red and her mind all in a huff.

Before she could turn around to say anything she felt the hands returned to molest her wince more; feeling the finger of her sister on her womanhood through the thing fabric. She gasp, and a small moan left her lips. “s-sister, your not supposed to do this…” she said weakly, but her body wasn’t agreeing with her mouth.

"Why not? Are you not enjoying it? Besides, you probably want to do the same things to me. I saw you staring at my chest before we started." Kira asked, not waiting for an answer as the hand on her breast moved a bit to start undoing the top of her little outfit while her other hand snaked it's way under the bottom, the sexy little red thong now being the only thing between Kiras fingers and her sisters pussy.

She blushed when the sister pointed out that her body was more than enjoying this, it was welcoming it. Not only that but she noticed that she had noticed her stareing at her sisters cleavage earlier . She gasped as she felt the outfit was loosening, her sister was undressing her. She arched her back as the fingers pressed harder against her pussy. The teasing had a great effect on her, her thong quickly got soaked.

Kira smiled as she not only felt the wetness, but undid the top of Reias outfit, her large, bra covered breasts bouncing free. She wasted no time, quickly unsnapping the front of the bra, her breasts bouncing once more, completely bare. As soon as that happen, her other hand found it's way into her soaked panties, quickly inserting two fingers into the waiting pussy.

((Have any preference for the next encounter? Something with the mom, the dad incest, or perhaps a sisters run in with the young pervs? Also, I could take on control of the old perv and have him do the nasty with Reia if you'd like.))

Back
Top Bottom