Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sisterly Bond~me and Bound To Pleasure

Before she already knew what was happening, her breasts were completely bare and were being groped and teased by her sisters hands. Now half naked the clothing handing about her waists. She moaned out as the pair of fingers slipped past her thong and into her tight pussy. She had completely given into the pleasure

((Have any preference for the next encounter? Something with the mom, the dad incest, or perhaps a sisters run in with the young pervs? Also, I could take on control of the old perv and have him do the nasty with Reia if you'd like.))

Kira grinned at her sister giving in, like Kira had done with the old perv only minutes ago. Toying with her nipples between her fingers, Kira expertly pleasured her sister. While this was the first time it had gotten this far, Kira had spent more than enough time playing with herself to know the female body inside and out.

She couldn’t believe her sister was doing this, but it was so good, she couldn’t help but give in to the pleasure. Her sister was so good, she wasn’t sure what had happened to the sister to cause this sudden sexual advancement. Her hips began to grind and move as the fingers moved around inside her; her moans growing louder and louder.

With Reias increasing reactions, Kira just increased her own actions. Fingering her sister at an incredible pace now, she was also absolutely mauling her breast. Doing absolutely everything to it she could with a single hand. Since she didn't get the satisfaction of an orgasm when the old perv fucked her, she wanted to give her sister one at least.

The girl was helpless in her sisters hands. It was just to much for her to handle. Her legs began to shake as the pleasure became more and more intense. The closer she got to her climax the harder it was to stand. If her sisters fingers weren’t burried in her pussy she would have fallen to her knees by now. Her moans echoed through out the forest. Pleasuring her self had never felt this good. “Oh god sister, I’m so close.”

"Just let go, dear sister. Let the wonderful bliss wash over this sexy body of yours." Kira whispered, nipping at Reias ear as she did so. Her hand on her breasts ceased it's assault, but only so she could concentrate on bringing Reia to climax, her fingers a blur as they worked in and out of her. Being a speedy little ninja had some great benefits.

As she went from fast to ninja fast the girl arched her back and through back her head and moaned out loudly; cuming harder than she had ever had before. Panting she fell down to her knees, the orgasum so intense that she couldn't stand anymore. Her pussy jucies driping down her legs. Breathless and shivering in pleasure, the sister laid on the ground looking up to her sibling. "We....should do that more often..."

(( as for what happen's next I'm not sure though I kind of have an idea for the young ninja thing that I would like to happen to my character <.< Like it's her job to teach a class of young ninja, the class happens to be all boys. And they either trick her/ trap her, more or less rape her, and they blackmail her with the information to keep on being their personal class fuck toy. ))

((OOO, I like that idea. I have no problem playing the pervy class for ya. We can do that next if you want, or put it off a bit, whatever you'd prefer. Though, them simply raping her wouldn't be good by itself for blackmail. Perhaps she ends up enjoying it, and they use that to blackmail her, threatening to spread the info over the village, which would make her the village slut.))

"Count on it." Kira replied with a wink, before doing a few hand signs and dissapearing in a puff of cherry blossoms. While they hadn't actually completed their scehduled training, they did practice another..........field of expertise.

(( I'd be fine with doing that next ^^ ))

The sister stayed laying on the ground for a bit. Wondering how often they were going to do things like that now that they didn't care about the taboo of being family. She shook off these thoughts and simple hoped they did stuff like this alot. She got up and got redressed. Fixing herself up. She had to look persentable, she was teaching teach at the local ninja school very soon. Once she was all back to normal she quickly went on her way, soon ariving at the school. And going into the class room. She waited about 5 more minutes to pass so the reste of her students could arive. Once they were all here, She introduced herself and began the class.

Edit: (( In responce to your point, they wouldn't say 'We Raped here!' they would tell people she forced them to have sex with here. Parents normaly believe their children in such situation and would go in an angry huff and wouldn't listen to what the teacher had to say. Weather it was true or not, she would be fired from the teaching job to aviod losing students, and the rumor of her having sex with her class would spread all over the village. Is that okay? ))

As the young teacher introduced herself, some of the boys were already whispering about how hot she was and the things they'd like to do to her, which lead to a dangerous discussion over a possible plan to do said things to her. As the class went on, they pretended to listen, but in reality, were just checking her out, especially when she'd have to reach up to right on the board, as it'd cause her little outfit to rise up a bit, showing a peek at the sexy thong hidden beneath.

Reia was compleatly oblivious to them checking her out. Her mind was still fuzzy from what had happened with her sister only moments before. It took alot of her concentration to focus on teaching class rather than thinking about her recent sexual encounter. This made her movements careless, so often times when writing things on the board; the back of her short outfit would ride up; showing the thong and a bit of her ass to her students. She had no idea the effect she was having on her all male class.

The students just continued to lecherously watch her. Eventually, they couldn't control their young libidos anymore and in a coordinated effort, they set up preparing a trap for her. The next time she reached up towards the board, a thing, nearly invisiable by highly durable metal wire would snag her wrists and bind them up over her head, leaving the rest of her body free to the students.

Any other day Reia would have probable noticed the wire and cute it down and punish her class. But today her mind was simple else were and she wasn't fully alert. She stood up form the desk and went to the board. Before she even knew what was happening to her; she was caught in the kid's trap. Her hands were quickly bound together above her head; leaving her quite helpless and surprised. "Whats going on!" she demanded "Let me down right now!"

"Sorry miss, but your nice ass is just too much to resist." said one of the boys with a snicker before they all descended on her. The bottom of her outfit was quickly pushed up and hands from seemingly every direction started to grope and maul her firm ass, with a few occasionally rubbing her pussy. Her sexy choice of underwear provided zero protection from the lecherous hands.

She gasped as suddenly all the student's rushed her helpless body. The dress pushed up leaving her lower half exposed to the horny children of her class room. She squirmed all she could but it wasn't much use; she could feel the countless hands everywhere. Molesting her ass and lovely legs, fingers rubbing her pussy threw what little fabric the thong provided. Her body was still super sensative from the earlier experiance with her sister so her body responded quite quickly to the children's toutches. "H-hay, stop that!"

"Sorry teach, can't do that." said the apparent leader of the students as he hooked the waistband of her thong and pulled it down her sexy legs. The hands soon returned, groping bare flesh now, with an occasionaly poke of her waiting pussy. They, of course, had no clue what she had done moments later, so her bodies reaction to their molesting didn't seem out of the ordinary.

The girl gasped as the leader of the students sliped the thong from her legs; her lower body unprotected and exposed to all the students. She gasped as they continued to mosest her body; exploring it all over. She bit her lip as there was the occasional rub against her pussy; soon there was jucies dripping from her pussy. "S-stop this, this isn't right. "

"Then why are you getting turned on?" asked the leader as he went in front of her and slide two fingers into her wet pussy. The other boys stepped back, ceasing their touching, find with letting their apparent leader take charge of the situation.

she struggled and squirmed as the leader began to finger her wet pussy. She bit her lip and tried hard not to moan. But her body was still so senstaive from before. She dare not open her mouth to reply, afraid she would end up moaning out instead.

"You know, we would be willing to let you down, but only if you promised to do what we want and not resist." he told her, his slim fingers working in and out of her. Obviously, he wasn't as skilled as Kira, but the act alone was still pleasurable.

She squirmed around as the leader kid finger fucked her, biting her lips she tried her hardest to resist what they were doing to her but it was to no use. She couldn't stand this teasing. "F-fine! I'll do what ever you want. I promise." Sadly a ninja's word was her bond when it came to people from the same village.

(( Just a thought, You could cut her down, but leave her hands bound together at first. They need to make sure she intends to keep her promise x3. That and I like tied up forced stuff. xD))

((No problemo.^_^ Don't hesitate to bring up any more specific events you want to happen.))

The leader smiled, stopping only to pull out a Kunai. With it, he sliced her down, but left the wire around her wrists, which kept her hands bound. Not wasting any time, the leader had undid his pants and grabbed one of her legs, draping is over his shoulder, making her lay on her side, her legs spread wide. Now, he was just going off memory of what him and his friends had seen in the dirty magazines around town. They were by no means experienced.

"Remember, play nice." he told her, snickering as he clumsily tried to thrust into her, missing a few times while some of his buddies had stripped down as well and were prodding her closed mouth for pleasure as well.

(( Beastilaity would be nice x3 ))

She gasped as she felt the wire holding her up cut and she fell to the ground. Not able to stand due, the pleasure robing her legs of streangth. She felt the kid place himself between her legs; positioning himself in a way he no doubt learned from some dirty mag. She could tell he had no experiance in how much trouble he was having getting inside of her.

She kept her mouth closed trying to pull her head away from the children's cocks that wanted despertly to be pleasured by her warm, wet mouth. Eventualy the leader found his mark and thrusted his member into her. She gasped at the sudden sensation. One of the boys, took advantage of this and quickly thrusted her cock into her mouth. she moaned out in protest.

((No problem there, as I do enjoy my beasty action. Any specific animal or perhaps monster like thing you'd like?))

Both boys groaned in unison as they found their marks. Her protests fell on deaf ears as their hips had already began furiously thrusting back and forth into this goddess teacher of theirs. The others that weren't receiving any pleasure from her, took it upon themselves to open up the top of her outfit and pull down the cups of her bra, their hands mauling her large breasts.

She moaned out loudly as the pair thrusts their young cocks in her body. She struggles but between the crippling pleasure and the bind about her wrist she had no chance to escape. What was worst was her body was enjoying this way to much. Between the countless hands molesting her breasts and feeling her flesh, and the pair of cocks working her holes, she was over come with pleasure. She was afraid it was something her body would become addicted.

Back
Top Bottom