Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Naughty Journal (NSFW)

Oh darling... if you dare you say that again in a pm. For here I'll ruin your body as much as needed on display...but brave bratty girls in my private section... I can make them wish they were never born if need be.

Now get that fucking image out here and try to impress me. I'm not waiting around to play games while playing games.

Oh darling... if you dare you say that again in a pm. For here I'll ruin your body as much as needed on display...but brave bratty girls in my private section... I can make them wish they were never born if need be.

Now get that fucking image out here and try to impress me. I'm not waiting around to play games while playing games.
Maybe you should say please?

Maybe you should say please?
Maybe you should keep your mouth shut before I use it for other very...very more suiting ideas Garf. I know you enjoy ballgags, and we've proof in this thread I love them seen covered in cum. ;) (jk, love you!)

Entries are closed! And, by a landslide, I have one winner. Taking the doublr points, 4 total... (I'm not rewarding second place this time since it's tied...)

Is....

MEGADOMINATION!
*CHEERS ALL AROUND.

Honestly, your first gif still gets me going till this very point. Sparking inspiration for plays even! It's a gif, which I didn't wasn't allowed. (Which is okay, it WAS allowed. Yet I still should have specified.)

It's hot, it makes me horny...you just took it!
That means for our scores;
Total score;
Mega: 6 points
Jessamina: 5 points
Bodman: 2 points

It really was, it wasn't your strongest round guys. But...I do have something very special for you in store.

One which will give you all a chance to take the absolute best work to the table.

And possibly messing the scoreboars up completly.

Defintily will, I was hoping she'd already have come back...and I seriously miss her. But her score doesn't have a massive impact anyway. Our next entry will...as ALL are getting points.

All get 3 entries, gifs and or images... and they'll all be rewarded and ranked.

It will cost me some time of course... but I'd first like to get as many players involved as possible. (Today) before I release the theme of said challenge.

So...if you guys could help attract new players...;) you'll get your serve quicker. (I'll admit we are in a lack of female participants haha.)

Oh my, this thread certainly seems like it could be fun :)

I feel like my tastes are a bit different based on the general pictures and gifs so far - are artistic/non-photo options also acceptable?
Or I suppose I should rather say
You will accept any submissions I make, or you'll have to be ready to face my whip :devilish:

I feel like my tastes are a bit different based on the general pictures and gifs so far - are artistic/non-photo options also acceptable?
You will accept any submissions I make, or you'll have to be ready to face my whip :devilish:
Welcome. And don't threaten me with a good time

Oh...poor thing...kind of you to want to play along. Enter whatever you like...who knows whether it may bring you victory.

Now, please, next time you bring that whip up...it better be convincing and hot...or you might feel the other stuck up your arse. This is MY KINGDOM!!! WHAHAHAAHAH. (jk love you.)

Can anyone who participates name themselves? Just so I can start making a spreadsheet ahead of time.

Welcome. And don't threaten me with a good time
I think I shall threaten you with whatever I'd like, good sir ;)

Oh...poor thing...kind of you to want to play along. Enter whatever you like...who knows whether it may bring you victory.
Duly noted :) I shall enter along as I find suitable things to share

Now, please, next time you bring that whip up...it better be convincing and hot...or you might feel the other stuck up your arse. This is MY KINGDOM!!! WHAHAHAAHAH. (jk love you.)
Ah, you think you're in charge of the kingdom here, just cause you're the queen? Do you think your subjects will still follow you after I subject you to a walk of shame and a flogging? It rather seems to me that they're already plotting to topple you :devilish:

Oh pfft, who ever said anything about revolution?
Revolution? Certainly not me - after all, it can hardly be a true revolution if you're still the submissive servant after the dust clears ;)

Back
Top Bottom