Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Naughty Journal (NSFW)

bdsmlr-365320-wIuOH1DWw5.jpg

bdsmlr-70265-OHvJj4LDOy.png

All entries in? I think I have my descicion ready...last few minutes to bribe ;) JK
Taking entries from competitiors for a few more minutes.

Votes are in!
Our second place' earning a fair two points goes to megadomination23, the fair combination of both images, I think especially the second made you get onto the board!

But...in the lead...our fairest and favorite Jessamine!! *applause. 2 doubled...equals 4!!! Your second image was something sexy yet classy...which I had NOT expected at all!!

Congratulations.

Total score;

Jessamina: 5 points
Mega and bodman both 2 points each!

Anyone wanna play another round?

Is it possible to give Bodman 1 of my points? Because whilst I think my second image is good...I think if I were giving points I'd give my first 3/10, my second 7/10, his first 4/10 and his second 6 and half/10. I'd just feel it's more honest

Is it possible to give Bodman 1 of my points? Because whilst I think my second image is good...I think if I were giving points I'd give my first 3/10, my second 7/10, his first 4/10 and his second 6 and half/10. I'd just feel it's more honest
But...who's giving the points out here? You won...you get the point dear XD. Kind offer...but no.

Next round I hear? Alright, this run a little longer. I'm watching Wrestlemania tonight...so guess what?

Themes -> Wrestling.

Votes are in!
Our second place' earning a fair two points goes to megadomination23, the fair combination of both images, I think especially the second made you get onto the board!

But...in the lead...our fairest and favorite Jessamine!! *applause. 2 doubled...equals 4!!! Your second image was something sexy yet classy...which I had NOT expected at all!!

Congratulations.

Total score;

Jessamina: 5 points
Mega and bodman both 2 points each!

Anyone wanna play another round?
Yay, thank you Miss Lidia! I'd love to play again!

Same rules apply. Though gifs ARE allowed. Still double point to be rewarded.

Last chance to get entries in! Closing soon... no rush, I got a reallllll good one next round.

Back
Top Bottom