Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Naughty Journal (NSFW)

MissLidia

Banned
Banished
I will admit, this idea is inspired by many others. Too many to name really, but I will give a special shoutout to the player called @Captain, since his Captains Log gave me so much motivation to start this for myself!
The final push as well as actual start of this idea came from my ex boyfriend though. He loves seeing my ideas, fetishes, cravings and what else being put down, but he isn't a motivated reader.

So every once in a while he would browse through the images on my phone, read some sort posts I made sometimes and be really excited about those. Likewise what I want to do here.

I want to say, I really don't mind if someone wants to contribute, but I reserve the right to say it is MY journal, so when an image/text or whatever doesn't fit that...I might remove it/request it removed?

Anyway, without further ado; The opening image to this thread.
866736f348cd99963465cf2b18127f62--sexy-girls-sexy-women.jpg
c131f9d7d2cf2e312f465f69ea2898a7.jpg
d447a2_3fbd10a14eb8470d82794fb92a6aa8f7_mv2.jpg

"You said a lady can't be dominant little girl? Let me proof you wrong."

Last edited:
In my (humble) opinion heels do not get enough attention. Here to bring some change to that with a short story and lovely visuals of course ;) X

This story is from back when I was still VERY activly exploring my sexuality and everything related.

Tonight would be my first night on the receiving end. Being creative and decently experienced as a dominant, I figured I would be at least familiar with what was to happen. Boy was I wrong, with much thanks to my dear friend (and incredibly sexy switch like myself ;)) I learned there is a lot of creativity and appreciation in the things we shall call; The Basics.

One of those things was when she requested me to leave my heels on, I always thought it was an empowering feeling, strong and confident when I wore them as the leading person. But now I stood in them, slightly nervous and already feeling exactly why I would regret feeling confident.

As she kissed and feathered my ankles I was starting to feel shaky, my hands tight and body bend forward to a stripping pole, I had zero support except my heels.
Just above my knees she kissed when I was trembling like a deer. As her nails trailed towards my thighs I was begging to be allowed to stand straight, willing to do anything to literally feel better in my shoes. (For now I shall not go into too much detail on the following events. Maybe on request...)

703eb84ac593e079821ad68ef6993301.jpg
Nothing but heels...

c027b5716f4db8f83f7fc3ba3d766404.jpg
Oh please... already shaking

s-l300.jpg
"Pull it aside baby, oeh...like that? Okay!"

84cdef4586f5a4a14a34283fb4b6fc88.jpg
(Any caption suggestions?)

I have a suggestion for your caption "I hope no one is looking"

And here a bonus picture with heels

18227240.jpg

Literally one of the hottest thing for me is someone's imagination. Seeing it out down in words...

"Your words bring me to my toes, your sentences bring me to bliss, your imagination brings me to limitless climaxes."

13093_main.jpg

abd21778d180f50c8a5c6a1ad322b69f.jpg

9afcf727f1d9a0c2959a4b502ce578d6.jpg

throbbingone100-szdnv-29000a.jpg

What's your favorite position when tocuhing yourself/being touched?

Mine? Oehh...you'll have to ask nicely. Maybe even earn it :)

An old boyfriend used to enjoy cuffing my hands behind my back and taking me for a ride in his car. Underway he would pull up my skirt, drive his hand into my panties and play with me until I came over and over. He enjoyed pulling up along side taller cars and trucks so that they may have a peek at my quivering body. To this day, when I pull up along side a truck and the driver looks over I blush.

Your turn Miss....please.

Very well Lucy...very sexy to imagine your shuddering body. I must admit, the only fun I had in cars was in a parked verhicle. Or...well in, over and on top of a parked vehicle anyway. Safety first right?

To show my appreciation though, consider this next story especially for you ;) X

This story is a little different though, this story is not so much about myself. Rather what I did to a...volunteer. A brave, brave girl thought it was wise to bluff and foul-mouth me into punishing her middle of a shoppingcenter.

It was a redhead, beautiful woman. Long red hair that made me jealous, long red hair which I decided was best tied to the back of a parkbench next to a flowerpot in the mall. She already had some random people passing by, luckily for her I chose a weekday during workhours, so not many people were present at the moment. Those who were, soon got to enjoy the show as I tied her ankles spread to the bench's legs. She didn't want me to undress her, I knew that...I have always respected the limits of my playmates, so I did...

Hands behind her back, the poor thing could only look at the sky as her spread legs could not resist my intruding hand. I can still hear her whimper..."you don't dare fingerfucking me middle of the mall. They can see you too."

Brave...brave girl.

I planted a kiss in her temple, told her she was right by what she was saying and zipped her pants back up. That cocky smile...how much I loved seeing it when I walked away and pressed the button to control the remote vibrator I had dropped into her pants...

Brave girl... she once was... a good girl, she was when I had finished my latté. She had finished... a couple more lets say. ;)

shibari__public_bondage_by_ladyendora_dd691zl-350t.jpg

thumb_i-could-really-use-some-public-humiliation-rn-ddlg-bdsmslave-16443821.png

I agree especially when you have company!
22062264.jpg
Oehhh...two for the price of one? Sweet deal!
What is your opinion on pink btw? I personally love it as a lingerie colour, has something...slutty ;) (I feel)

Oehhh...two for the price of one? Sweet deal!
What is your opinion on pink btw? I personally love it as a lingerie colour, has something...slutty ;) (I feel)
TBH I don’t care they’re coming off anyway. But yeah pink is nice

Last edited:
No worries!

My favorite? Let's see....if I had to pick a favorite out of all three I would pick the second one!

What do you think of this one?
View: https://gfycat.com/thankfultemptinginganue

Short post, but would LOVE to know your favorite. Maybe I can add something to it later...

Not bad...not bad haha. ;) Though my clothes fetish made me prefer a different one haha.

Back
Top Bottom