Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Naughty Journal (NSFW)

Well now I would have to change her attire completely of course...
bdsmlr-398907-SOE4HEWFcI.jpg

Then I would move on to edging my new found pet until she would be begging for me for release....which I would not give her...
bdsmlr-9632835-iw4o3WYJYv.gif

I would make sure that my new little genie would be so on edge that any little mention of sex would push her over the top...

bdsmlr-1010256-Ln0q9NM9G0.gif

bdsmlr-67318-5Bhi9Tj40k.gif

Only then would I even consider letting her touch me...of course she would be confined to just blowjobs for the first couple of days...where just the feeling of my cock head against her lips would send her into a state of drunken lust.

bdsmlr-89103-Uh1n6MEs9x.gif

Oh how wet she would be...I would be able to slide my fingers deep inside her at any moments notice, my intrusions sending waves of pleasure through every inch of her body..

bdsmlr-192912-chOmAe5BD9.gif
bdsmlr-9854855-m4zgtNtJs4.gif

Only then would I giver her what she required...her release...

bdsmlr-9764253-8tDOzx3fkl.gif

bdsmlr-9764253-0koo7O2Vr2.gif

and what would I ask for in return after she was done squirting all over my cock? Oh that is simple...for her to be my sex slave...but something tells me I wouldn't need a wish to make that happen.
Wish granted I would say... what sorta edging type are you? Fuck machines, vibrators...fucked with your cock...

Wish granted I would say... what sorta edging type are you? Fuck machines, vibrators...fucked with your cock...
All depends on the phase of edging. I try to use all of the above in the beginning but I phase out those options as the days start to add up. I know it's mean but it turns me on when I tell them that I will no longer tease that little pussy anymore, where the other two holes will be used to suck and fuck my hard cock. The great thing about edging is there are so many ways to keep it new and exciting and that is a plus when you are pushing a toy into a state of desperation.

That's very true. Then again, continuous forced orgasms have proven to break someone's mind quite easily as well...

That's very true. Then again, continuous forced orgasms have proven to break someone's mind quite easily as well...
Oh indeed, it is fun to cycle between the two; where one extreme is traded out for another. This can really do a number on someone and plenty of aftercare is needed once playtime is over. I have to admit that I am a huge fan of forced orgasms...

tumblr_nym55xk7r11uywytfo1_400.gif

I think I'd prefer forced orgasms over denial...but that may be a matter of opinion.

I'd prefer this castle
This (hot) genie comes to you and says you can get one wish if you make her orgasm harder than she's ever done before...
What do you do to her...and what would be your wish?
View attachment 13994
Well she's submitting to what I want, I'd just tie her up and leave her with a vibrator and forbid her from orgasming, watch her slowly beg for release but deny her everytime....and once she can take no more....then let her orgasm and watch her...once I have my wish....I'd ask her what she thinks I want to be my wish?

Posting this again to get my thread going once more...

This (hot) genie comes to you and says you can get one wish if you make her orgasm harder than she's ever done before...
FB_IMG_1630490697525.jpg

Going to go for an original take here...

I'd go for a more traditional way. Instead of edging her, I'd give this pretty appearance something she'll likely be unaware off yet. A not selfish, but very much focussed loving way of making her orgasm.

Kiss and feel her up. Stimulate all her zones until she's nice and smooth to penetrate with a double phallic dildo. Even though I'd be fucking her holes at once, I'd still go slow and make actual love to her. For hours if need be. The winning orgasm won't be so much the first I give her, but the tenth I force out of her exhausted and over sensitive body.

What I'd wish for?

I'd wish for a strap-on that would pretty much function and feel like a real cock. Allow me to feel the tight engulfing walls of a female pussy... allow me to feel the work of a female mouth on my close to real toy... but still able to take it away and have them lick my flower whenever I wish ;)

Posting this again to get my thread going once more...

FB_IMG_1630490697525.jpg
I promise to make her orgasm harder than ever, tie her up and keep her as a pet...I'll worry about making her cum another time

Hmmmm, I would lead her to the couch, pour her a glass of wine, maybe give her the bottle too, along with something smutty to read. I’d cover her from her waist down in a soft, thin blanket crawl under it and settle in with an assortment of sex toys and sensory objects, not to mention an eager tongue and a pair of skillful hands. Really just make a day out of it.

Hmmmm, I would lead her to the couch, pour her a glass of wine, maybe give her the bottle too, along with something smutty to read. I’d cover her from her waist down in a soft, thin blanket crawl under it and settle in with an assortment of sex toys and sensory objects, not to mention an eager tongue and a pair of skillful hands. Really just make a day out of it.
I bet she'd love that!! What would you wish for?

Going to go for an original take here...

I'd go for a more traditional way. Instead of edging her, I'd give this pretty appearance something she'll likely be unaware off yet. A not selfish, but very much focussed loving way of making her orgasm.

Kiss and feel her up. Stimulate all her zones until she's nice and smooth to penetrate with a double phallic dildo. Even though I'd be fucking her holes at once, I'd still go slow and make actual love to her. For hours if need be. The winning orgasm won't be so much the first I give her, but the tenth I force out of her exhausted and over sensitive body.

What I'd wish for?

I'd wish for a strap-on that would pretty much function and feel like a real cock. Allow me to feel the tight engulfing walls of a female pussy... allow me to feel the work of a female mouth on my close to real toy... but still able to take it away and have them lick my flower whenever I wish ;)
An original take and wish for sure!

Alright lets go for a new round, audience participation would 'require' one image to be uploaded :).

Stacey appears on your sofa, she tells you she's forever going to haunt you when you don't succeed in her challenge.

She then tosses a coil of rope onto the floor that seems magical at the way it stretches and contracts to any size the user likes.

Her challenge is simple;

"Tie me up so my hands touch one another (in any way)... but I cannot walk anymore."

What do you go for? And no... you cannot say 'let her haunt me ;)'

Alright lets go for a new round, audience participation would 'require' one image to be uploaded :).

Stacey appears on your sofa, she tells you she's forever going to haunt you when you don't succeed in her challenge.

She then tosses a coil of rope onto the floor that seems magical at the way it stretches and contracts to any size the user likes.

Her challenge is simple;

"Tie me up so my hands touch one another (in any way)... but I cannot walk anymore."

Tie her hands together tie her to the light and leave her there as decoration?

Her challenge is simple;

Hmmmmm, ok! Lie her on the couch with her back against the bottom cushion and her legs going up the back cushion. Use the middle of the rope to bind her wrists, hands together. Either ends of the rope run under the sofa in opposite directions so they can each wrap around one couch leg. The rope ends come up the back of the couch and each tie tightly to an ankle, keeping poor Stacey’s legs spread eagle (for bonus points!)

Congrats! You survived! While Stacey is struggling in the respective position you put her in...
(Vulnurable on a couch or decorating the room with her presence)
You hear a knock in the front-door. Unaware of anything you go to check it out. Opening up the door, there stands a girl who looks soaked even though there's not a drop of rain outside.

You know the deal, she wants to come in for a dry set of clothes. Luckily, your wardrobe seems to have fallen into this magical night as well... ANY outfit is available to you!!

What do you dress your second guest in?

Seksuele-Game-Ballgag-Rose-Bloem-Siliconen-Spider-Bal-Gag-Lesbische-Sex-Toy-Voor-Vrouw-Fetish-Mannen.jpg_Q90.jpg_.webp

Found this beauty, looking to order it today... should have someone comming over pretty soon who'd love to wear it!

I'm officially naming today; international ballgag appreciation day.

Share you favorites!!

I for one cannot pick a favorite from my collection. However this set probably saw more hours of use than my Disney+ subscription. It's a trusty and faithful set. :)

I’ve never tried using a ball gag, they’ve always seemed very imposing (and ugly to boot). I like yours here though. I could probably be convinced to experiment with one.

Back
Top Bottom