Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Naughty Journal (NSFW)

Not at all! Power to her! I'm generally a dominant woman myself, I'd rather press her face further down ;)

Not at all! Power to her! I'm generally a dominant woman myself, I'd rather press her face further down ;)
In that case
bdsmlr-14171-TwzFSOWqUu.gif

I see, generally I'm into domming girls though. :)
But I love the input, wish I wasn't at work on my phone to add to this myself :(

I see, generally I'm into domming girls though. :)
But I love the input, wish I wasn't at work on my phone to add to this myself :(
I agree, domming girls is the best. Don't worry, I don't mind filling in the gaps until you get off...of work that is....
bdsmlr-407449-UQNkQUCYpX.gif

This (hot) genie comes to you and says you can get one wish if you make her orgasm harder than she's ever done before...
What do you do to her...and what would be your wish?
FB_IMG_1630490697525.jpg

Well now I would have to change her attire completely of course...
bdsmlr-398907-SOE4HEWFcI.jpg

Then I would move on to edging my new found pet until she would be begging for me for release....which I would not give her...
bdsmlr-9632835-iw4o3WYJYv.gif

I would make sure that my new little genie would be so on edge that any little mention of sex would push her over the top...

bdsmlr-1010256-Ln0q9NM9G0.gif

bdsmlr-67318-5Bhi9Tj40k.gif

Only then would I even consider letting her touch me...of course she would be confined to just blowjobs for the first couple of days...where just the feeling of my cock head against her lips would send her into a state of drunken lust.

bdsmlr-89103-Uh1n6MEs9x.gif

Oh how wet she would be...I would be able to slide my fingers deep inside her at any moments notice, my intrusions sending waves of pleasure through every inch of her body..

bdsmlr-192912-chOmAe5BD9.gif
bdsmlr-9854855-m4zgtNtJs4.gif

Only then would I giver her what she required...her release...

bdsmlr-9764253-8tDOzx3fkl.gif

bdsmlr-9764253-0koo7O2Vr2.gif

and what would I ask for in return after she was done squirting all over my cock? Oh that is simple...for her to be my sex slave...but something tells me I wouldn't need a wish to make that happen.

Back
Top Bottom