Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark Country

My love is vengeance that is never free...
Star-Trek-Online_iphone_640x960.jpg

Forward: I don't know how many Star Trek fans there are on the site, I guess we'll see how this goes. But, if you see this and you like Star Trek in any medium (ToS, TNG, VOY, DS9), then I hope this becomes a melting pot of ideas and creativity. I understand science-fiction can be difficult to write, even though I've written over a dozen manuscripts comprised of hundreds of thousands of words--I still find it difficult to write. But, my hope is that won't dissuade you from trying. That you'll keep attempting and push forwards through the challenges and difficulties and leave your mark. Star Trek is about exploration, moral and ethical obligation--as much as it is about space battles. It's about overarching character stories, and it's about deep, personal issues. And these are the kinds of things that interest me the most at times. Things that me stop and think about what my character is or should be doing. I hope to make a story that is diverse, fun and memorable. Thank-you.

Rules:

1.) Be polite and respectful to fellow members and guests.

2.) No 'flaming' the Star Trek brand. If you don't like Star Trek, that's fine, just don't come into my request thread and fuss about it.

3.) No spamming messages; you only need one post per message. If I don't answer your question, I may be deliberating on it. Either way, I will tell you definitively 'yes' or 'no' in due time.

4.) You can create a Maximum of 2 characters to start--this might be increased as the storyline progresses.

5.) We will be using the Starship 'Eclipse' Cruiser as the cast's primary vessel. Though classified as a long-range intelligence-gathering vessel, the USS Valkyrie in this instance, is a highly advanced battlecruiser-class starship.

6.) This roleplay will be in the mid-24th-early 25th centuries in the Star Trek landscape so there have been some major improvements and upgrades to ships, systems, weapons, and shields.

7.) Write 2 paragraphs per post; 5-10 Sentences each. If you feel you can write more--feel free. But no one is obligated to do more than that base requirement. Just write plenty of description--if you're having a dialogue add personality to your character.

Races:

Andorian
Arbazan
Ardanan
Aurelian
Bajoran
Benzinite
Betazoid
Bolian
Borg (liberated)
Caitian
Cardassian
Deltan
Denobulan
Edosian
Efrosian
Ferengi
Gorn
Grazerite
Human
Klingon (Has to be a transfer from the Accords signed by the Federation-Klingon Empire.
Rigwllian Chelon
Rigellian Jelna
Risian
Romulan: (Must be from New Romulus Republic; Can't be from Star Empire.
Soong-Type Android
Tellerite
Trill
Vorta
Vulcan
Xindi-Arboreal
Xindi-Insectoid
Xindi-Primate
Xindi-Reptilian
Zakdorn

Zaranite

Roster:

Captain: @Dark Country
First Officer:

Chief Tactical Officer:

Operations Officer: @ChrisGabriel

Helmsman:

Chief Engineer:

Science Officer:
@Dark Country

Chief Medical Officer: @Subbiesuzzie

Counselor (optional): @dicequeer

Valkyrie.jpg

Last edited:
I've never tried Star Trek RP, but ST will always hold a big warm place in my heart. I'm interested. Is this mostly story or a story/smut game? I'm MxM, and I find smut group games get a bit lonely. Will this be combat heavy? I know ST generally isn't, but just asking because I get over-saturated when it's constant combat.

If it works out, I'd probably lean towards playing a Trill or a Betazoid. Maybe helmsman or Science.

Last edited:
I was literally just talking about wanting a Star Trek rp! I'm also curious about queer content in this game, I tend to play trans men and also often find myself left alone when it comes to sexy times.

Poor men (and trans men)!

I just love Star Trek, not sure how a forum roleplay of it would look like...

But I also love the sexy/smutty scenes, and play either a female or a futa (original kind: cock and pussy no obvious balls). Favoring females, but not shying away from other sexes either.
With the multi-species available, I am still thinking about what to bring. Is there a possibility to introduce a new race (or science experiment)? Or what are the Starfleet accepted races? For if she isn't qualified to be in Starfleet, she still can be part of the ship's crew as a consultant or ambassador (maybe both).
But lets keep the species a secret for now until we get our answers.

Well, this has certainly garnered some...unusual viewpoints? This will not be a very smutty RP, sorry to say. Not to say smut CAN'T be apart of it in some way at the appropriate time, of course. But the mainstay and status quo of Star Trek is Discover, scientific achievements either that are engineering, Science--and diplomacy as far as the Federation is concerned. Don't get me wrong, smut can have its place but it's not at the forefront, its on the back burner for this roleplay.

Klingons fare better in conflict, Romulans keep to their secrets and the Cardassians....well they are Cardassians. They are like a mixture of the mischievousness of the Romulans and they are formidable foes in combat with powerful warships. Though both Romulans of New Romulus (The Hobus Star went supernova through the Federation did as much as they could to mitigate the damage by evacuating thousands before it was too late. So the Romulans are splintered into two main groups; those who want things to go back to theStar Empire and those who have started the fledgling Republic. The Tal Shiar have formed a secretive pact with the Obsidian order as both the Cardassians after the Dominion War laid down their weapons and surrendered--the Republic that took the place of the Union is seen as weak and ill-suited to govern the Cardassian people. So, the Tal Shiar and the Obsidian Order have raised their own fleets--starting out as marauders at first before becoming a known and feared entity in itself.

Add to this there are reports coming from both the Delta and Gamma Quadrants of an immense Borg presence; The Klingons have also been unruly fearing they may wither away under the weight of Beauracracy--so tensions are strained there as well. The Federation is surrounded by belligerents and hostile forces ready to take advantage of any given excuse or opportunity that may and presumably will present itself. The crew of the USS Valkyrie is equipped for a multitude of situations, only the finest cadets and officers may be welcomed aboard the vessel that is as highly advanced as this battle cruiser--but that also means stringent rules and the foresight that you may be called to give your life in service to its captain and the Prime Directive.

I listed the positions needing to be held, though if only this small group is all we have, I may ask you to make two characters--as I will as well. I won't ask that you do anything I wouldn't or can't do or handle myself.

As far as races, let's go through the normal races first--THEN we can talk about new races or special races. I'll Have a list of selectable races up either later today--or tomorrow. It is 5:21 AM my time so, I gotta rest some time. ^^;

Well, I'm more getting a better comprehensive idea of the offering. I'll concept around a story-focused game.

Hmm. I thought of Andorians while I was reading. Maybe one of those.

I guess maybe I'm slightly leaning to more up front in the action, so helmsman for #1. I'd do science #2 if we have to double up.

@obieblu

@dicequeer

@ChrisGabriel

@obieblu I have updated my original post to include 'Races'. So take a look--I am thinking about the possibility of adding 'Mixed races' in. Like Betazoid/Human, Vulcan/Human, etc. But If I do so the races have to biologically make sense. So Xindi-Insectoid/Vulcan is probably, most definitely going to be a flat ' No'.

Okay Helmsman; you'll also be in charge coordinating of the wings of Peregrines (or something similar.) Fighter craft as the Valkyrie is a very large ship. Not quite a dreadnought or a carrier, but still large enough to have complements of fighter craft--I wait to see whatever everyone else picks for their first--if they don't pick science then your second char will have that position.

I am thinking Operation's Officer doing the day-to-day work of optimizing the running of the ship, taking care of supplies, directing training, repairs.
A stressfull job that she relaxes with sex. (whenever possible)

I have a couple of races to choose from, still.

Andorian, Betazoid, Caitian, Deltan, Trill, Vulcan

Also open to play a mixed one, either between these races or with Human. And 'saved from the Borg' addition is an option?

Last edited:
I'm not looking to do anything weird or mixed. I'm just torn between telepathy or fun weird skin. Haha. I'm feeling slightly more Andorian for the helmsman, but we'll see what else comes along.

Andorians live in double pair families, so two males and two females (if I remember it right), if I go with that species, then being in a family group is possible.

Ah, I was hoping you'd pick Vulcan--The Captain likes Vulcans, especially the one that don proceed with Kholinar. I think that's how its spell--the thing where they do a ceremony to pacify themselves. Nothing hotter than a Vulcan with some fire in her. ;)

But, we'll see. He's a war hero and a hero in general of many occasions. Hence when he's been given this ship and a crew.

I'm basically a Vulcan irl... 😑 Nothing fantastical about that for me. lol

Andorians do 4-way marriages. Single is fine.

Lmao...
[automerge]1573730448[/automerge]
Im a Kligon....I wanna break shit, drink a lot, fight for virtually every reason I can--and I like Targs.... XD
[automerge]1573731115[/automerge]
So, we got Helmsman, and Operation manager, a possible candidate for Science. We're doing well so far.
[automerge]1573731183[/automerge]
Andorians live in double pair families, so two males and two females (if I remember it right), if I go with that species, then being in a family group is possible.

Aren't Andorians Blew with white hair and a pair of...tendrils or ear thins sticking from their heads?

Yup.

Oh, before I go any further, is anyone going to freak out if I make a character in 3D?

Cute. Their head tentacles creep me out, but otherwise they are cute. :p

But who am I to speak, I like Seven of Nine, and she's got nanoprobes that can borgify me--and the Undine who can melt you. xD

I'll take it that no one will go on an anti-3D rant?

Borg are my favs. I'd throw myself at them if they were real. (For assimilation, not sex)

Now, I don't want to be not-playing a Betazoid!

No new recruits--well, none in the major crew slots. All officers must be at least Lt Cmdr rank (and be able to play like it.) But if you're wanting to be an Ensign or a character with a family Id suggest being part of the Enlisted personnel.

@Subbiesuzzie
=======================================================================================​
[automerge]1573732156[/automerge]
I'll take it that no one will go on an anti-3D rant?

Borg are my favs. I'd throw myself at them if they were real. (For assimilation, not sex)

Now, I don't want to be not-playing a Betazoid!

Anti-3d rant? Whaaa? xD
[automerge]1573732559[/automerge]
Well, I got to be thinking of a second char as well. I could choose Science, Medical--or Counselor.

Ok I get that ... ok I’d love to play tactical officer please still a betazoid or half human/betazoid.
I’m a Star Trek freak lol

"Andorian marriages were set in groups of four due to their unique four-gendered biology. This arrangement affected Andorians through the early years of their lives. Andorians' mating bondgroups were arranged at a young age in preparation for the shelthreth and the conception of a child. Andorian society has, in recent centuries, become increasingly fixated on the necessity of honoring the bond and conceiving children. Andorian youths are encouraged to identify with the bond over their own individuality. It was known that the birth of a child to the clan conscious Andorians meant that they considered such events almost sacred.

Because the window of fertility was so narrow in Andorians, marriage typically took place very early in adulthood; twenty-three was considered quite old for an Andorian not to be married. "

So, Andorian singles is rare, and if we have one, it is really possible we have three others too, even if not on the bridge.

I guess a detail on a website other than the two I read means I can't play. :(

Back
Top Bottom