Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dangerously Demonic (lilbreadstick16 and Machiavelli)

Each of his moans made Nichole's heart skip a beat, that sound... Everything she could have asked for. She pouted as he slowly and gently pulled her back, but his words made her heart race again. She wanted it, really wanted it, and.. a good face-fucking sounded amazing. She blushed again, listening quietly, still wanting to taste him so as he spoke, she flicked her tongue occasionally against the tip of his cock, once leaning forward to wrap her lips around the head, keeping her eyes on his as he spoke. When she finally pulled away, she nodded, the blush now reaching the tips of her ears. "That... that sounds perfect Daddy," she said, biting her lip.

Nichole then adjusted herself slightly, sitting up a bit straighter and dropping her hands to her thighs and shifting the collar slightly so it was a bit more comfortable. Then she looked up at him and parted her lips, opening her mouth wide and sticking her tongue out, a slight smile on her face. Her heart raced, knowing this would hurt, that she would choke and gag, but only a small part of her wanted to draw back. The rest of her buzzed with excitement, anxiously waiting for him to take total control of her, using her however he wanted.

Her little pout and blush once again made him smile, and only her soft suckling at his tip interrupted it with periodic gasps of pleasure as she teased the sensitive spot with her tongue. That blush deepened as she admitted that it sounded perfect to her. "Good girl. If you like having your face fucked, I think we'll get along perfectly." He said softly, his thumb brushing over her lips as she adjusted.

The face and stance she adopted in preparation of his cock being forced down her throat was deeply arousing, her mouth wide and tongue out, smile curling the corners of her lips. "Oh fuck, babygirl, that face is so hot." he said, this time his voice lacking all teasing, and purely lust and adoration in his tone. His hand slid back into her hair, grasping firmly as he pulled her to him.

Combining a thrust of his hips and a jerk of her head, he pushed his cock roughly down her throat with a soft grunt of pleasure. He didn't pause, pulling right back out and thrusting in again, moving straight into the motion as is he were fucking her sex or ass. Rough, powerful thrusts made his balls slap her chin lightly, and after the fifth thrust or so, he pushed her down, holding her so her nose pressed to his pelvis, a long, low moan from his throat.

Nichole's eyes went wide as he pushed himself into her, looking up at him,her muscles tensing. This was going to be a lot harder than she though.. She whimpered and closed her eyes tight, putting all her focus on pleasing him. She strained to open her throat a little wider and, as he pulled away and pushed in again, she could feel him going past just the back of her throat but actually pushing down into her throat and she whined, doing everything she could not to pull away.

As Malik held her against him, pulling her closer still, Nichole felt her tears finally spill and she looked up at him, complete submission in her eyes. She was completely under his control now, nothing that either of them could say or do to make her feel otherwise. She smiled at this, and though her mouth was stretched wide, the corners of her eyes crinkled up a little and she leaned the rest of her body forward, straining to touch him.

She whined, clearly struggling, and if she hadn't asked for this, said she would love it, that it sounded perfect, he might have felt bad about the force he was using on her. Tears rolled down her face even as he groaned loudly in pleasure, her watering eyes looking up at him with a totally submissive light.

"That's my good little slut." he praised softly, and he could see her eyes brighten slightly with pleasure and happiness, the corners cinching slightly, though her mouth couldn't smile. All of her leaned forward, hands on his thighs, getting to touch as much of him as she could with her tiny body.

His grip on her held firm as he began to well and truly face fuck her, driving his cock deep into her throat with rapid, rough thrusts, without a care for the wet, sloppy sounds or her need to breathe. Only after five, six, seven thrusts did he pull her off him with a purr of delight, sliding his fingers into her mouth, smearing saliva across her cheek and down to a pretty, perky breast.

"You look so cute with something in your mouth."

Nichole's eyes rolled back and she dug her nails into his thighs, straining to hold herself still for him. All the praise, his kind voice and his eyes on her, were all she needed to keep her throat open wide and though it hurt and she could feel herself gagging more with each thrust, she held herself still. When Malik finally pulled away, she coughed and gasped for breath, her chest heaving, a bit of drool dripping down her chin.

"Th-thank.. thank you- daddy," she mumbled, his fingers blocking a bit of her speech. She tried to sit up straighter, almost as if putting herself on display more for him, and ran her hands down his legs, resting on his calves and sighing. "Mmh daddy you're so- so yummy," she said, blushing brightly and turning away a bit.

Her nails bit into his thighs slightly, and he purred with pleasure. The pretty sound of her gagging on him made him smile. "Fuck that's hot." he breathed out, and as he pulled her back and she was gasping, panting, and coughing a little, he smiled, her messy face hot as hell.

He mumbled gratitude was met with another smile, and she straightened, displaying herself for him as he caressed over her breasts and body, her saliva dripping onto them, glistening and messy and sexy. Then she sighed, a sound of satisfaction, and her next phrase made him grin as she blushed and turned away. He caught her jaw in his hand, bringing her eyes back to his.

"Ah ah. Don't you be ashamed of that. I love that you find me yummy." he teased with a wink. "And I love to hear you say it. You're my little cock slut. That's nothing to be ashamed of. As long as you're mine." He teased, and guided her mouth back to his cock. "Now, do you want more, babygirl? Do you want my cock in your throat again, want me to face fuck you until your eyes roll back?"

Nichole blushed and met his eyes again, licking her lips. She could already feel the back of her throat growing sore, aching from the rough fucking, but the idea of feeling that again, so soon, made her heart race. She smiled up at him and nodded excitedly. "Y-yes... Yes please daddy." She blushed brighter, glancing away for a moment before bringing her eyes to his. "I, um, I just... I wanna, um.." She stuttered and it seemed that she couldn't quite keep her eyes to his as she looked just behind him then spoke, all of her words rushing out at once. "I just want to taste your cum please daddy.."

Her blush rushed up to the tips of her ears and she finally pulled her gaze back to his, biting her lips before opening her mouth and sticking her tongue out again, taking a deep breath.

Her excited nod and blush, combined with the smile she gave him were all just too cute, like an eager child hungry for their favorite treat. Her eyes slid off his slightly, clearly still a little embarrassed with how naughty she was being, and he smirked, his hand combing through her hair again. "Good girl. Don't you worry. Your mouth is so delicious, you'll get my cum soon." He teased, brushing his thumb over her opened lips.

Pulling her head toward him with the hand in her hair, he pushed her firmly all the way down, until he felt her nose press against his pelvis. With a few rough shifts of his hips, he thrust back and forth in those last few inches, feeling the tightness of her throat and how she gagged on his tip, as if her throat were milking his shaft for his cum. He groaned out, louder now, as he began to thrust and fuck her mouth as if he were fucking a different hole, groaning and panting slightly as he did so.

"That's... fuck, babygirl." he breathed, pausing for a moment to pull back, giving her just a second or two to gasp for breath, saliva dripping, his precum leaking onto her upturned face before he pushed her head back down, pounding at her throat again.

A mere minute or two more of this, and he could feel the pleasure mounting. He guided her head back, stroking himself, lubricated with her saliva and his precum. "Open your mouth, babygirl, let me hear how much you want it." he groaned, his orgasm building.

Nichole groaned as he pulled himself into her mouth, pushing past the back of her tongue and down into her throat. She looked up at him for a moment, her eyes smiling though the tears were forming again, then closed her eyes tight and tried to keep herself still, muscles tensed for him. She balled her hands into fists against his thighs again, straining not to push back. Then finally he gave her the chance to breath.

Nichole gasped and took in a deep breath, letting it out through her nose, then took in another before he forced her back onto him and she looked up, her eyes meeting his for just a moment before her own rolled back, now showing just a bit of color, the rest showing the whites of her eyes. She whined and dragged her nails down his thighs, squirming on the ground and almost unconsciously pressing her thighs together. Malik started to pull away, though, and Nichole whined again, focusing her eyes on his. She smiled up at him, moaning loudly as she pulled back a bit more so that she could speak. "I- I don't want it," she said with a teasing giggle. "I need it daddy, p-please.." She opened her mouth wider, sticking her tongue out again and tugged at the backs of his thighs, drawing him in closer. "Please daddy, I need to taste your cum.."

Her whines, once again, made him smile. She just sounded so desperate and needy, and he adored it. As her eyes rolled back, he nearly lost control right then, groaning loudly. "Oh fuck, that's adorable." he purred playfully.

She moaned and then pulled back as she giggled, her thighs clenching as she looked up at him. Her playful response made him raise an eyebrow as she giggled. Her addition to her words made the corner of his mouth curl, and his free hand lightly slapped her cheek again. "Lil brat." he accused, but as she began to beg and open her mouth wide, tongue out as she told him how much she craved him. He let her pull him closer, her mouth close as he began to orgasm, groaning loudly, hips shuddering slightly.

His cock throbbed, thick, hot cum gushing from his tip and across her face. The first few pulses went high, spraying across her forehead and face before the next cumshots gushed into her mouth, painting her tongue a pearly white. The last few bursts of his seed spilled across her chin and tripped onto her perky breasts, and he let out a shaky hot breath, looking down at her with a look of pride.

"Pretty little cumslut." He said softly. "Why don't you clean my cock up, hm? Lick me clean. Then we'll tie you up and try out this whip on you, all right?" he said, lifting the leather up and examining it. "You've been very good... would you like a vibrator inside you while I whip you? You won't be allowed to cum until my cock is inside you though." He told her, letting her choose a little bit of the torment to come.

Nichole smiled widely as she watched his cock twitch, and she quickly shut her eyes, tilting her face up a bit further, her smiling growing wider as she felt his hot cum against her skin. "Mmh fuck, daddy!" she shrieked excitedly. She swallowed the bit of cum that landed on her tongue, then licked her lips, her tongue pushing down across her chin, trying to lick up as much as she could. She smiled up at him, beaming proudly, her hands now resting on her own knees. "Th-thank you daddy, you're so yummy."

She blushed and leaned forward, flicking her tongue at the tip of his cock teasingly before taking him between her lips, pushing down to make sure that she cleaned off every bit. When she finally pulled away, sucking off as much cum as she could, she leaned further, running her tongue up along his shaft and moaning quietly. Then Nichole looked up at him, a bit of pleading in her eyes. "I- I don't know daddy. It sounds like so much fun but... I don't know yet if I can- can stop myself from cumming," she said, blushing brightly. She did her best to keep her eyes on him, squirming slightly and tilting her knees inward. "Can, um, can daddy help me pick?"

Her excited sounds and smiled brightly, clearly thrilled and aroused by the cum that dripped and splattered across her skin, licking up every bit she could reach. With a blush, she happily licked him clean, soft little absent-minded moans, enjoying him softly.

Her pleading gaze made it clear she didn't know what she wanted, whether she could control herself. He gave her a smile, leaning to kiss her softly on the lips, a slow, romantic kiss. "Of course I can, darling." He assured her. "That's what daddies are for. To make the hard adult choices." He whispered, nuzzling his nose against hers.

"How about this, babygirl. We'll put a remote control vibe in you, so that when you're close to the edge, you can beg for me to deny you, okay? You can tell me you don't want to cum until my cock is in you, and I'll slow the vibrator down until you're off the edge." The sinister, almost sadistic smile was on his lips again, though his eyes remained adoring and proud, clearly very pleased with her even as he planned his next torments for her.

"Don't worry, I won't whip you too much... I'm quite eager to fuck you rough and hard." he teased, and guided her to her feet. Crossing to the closet, he reached in and grabbed a set of leather padded cuffs, designed to be comfortable. Taking her wrists, he gently began to lock them into place with solid buckles. "Can't have you getting away, can we?"

Nichole squealed and shook her ass, closing her eyes as his nose brushed lightly against hers. "Thank you thank you daddy!" She blushed and tried to calm herself down so she could focus on what he was saying, listening quietly. It was a very logical solution to her issue, but she shivered at the thought, knowing how difficult this was going to be. She nodded, biting her lips, and took his hands to slowly stand.

Her legs shook a bit, unsteady as she watched him cross to the closet for the cuffs. Nichole bit her lip again, extending her arms and holding her wrists out for him. She shook her head, giggling, and twisted the cuffs on her wrists, making sure that they were secure. As her thoughts raced, Nichole pressed her knees together, feeling herself growing more and more aroused again. Then a thought occurred to her. "Daddy?" she asked, looking up at him, her wrists held close to her chest. "What if I... accidentally cum?" She pouted a bit, worried just at the thought of disappointing him.

She wiggled on her knees, her ass shaking, a little jiggle from the perky girl, and he laughed softly, delighting in how... how her little self expressed itself so easily. He adored it. She was all giggles and smiles as he fastened the cuffs, helping to test that they wouldn't slip. He didn't intend to suspend her, but he still wanted to have the cuffs be safe for her to put her full weight on, just in case her legs gave out during the whipping. He'd play it by ear to see how much she could take. How much she wanted to take. Still, the way she'd chosen the whip made him feel that he could be tough on her.

She pulled her wrists close to her chest as he turned to get a sturdy rope, she looked up at him, his gaze turning back to her as she spoke the honorific in a tone of worry and slight concern. Her question and her pout made his smile curl.

"Well, that would be naughty, wouldn't it?" He said teasingly, brushing his thumb over her pouting lips. "And naughty girls will have to be punished. If you cum before I'm done, I'll have to punish your naughty, slutty cunt with the whip." he warned, reaching down and running his fingers slowly through her lips, swirling her wetness around her clit in a slow, soft tease.

"But while I am sadistic and mean, I'll also be fair, okay? If you beg to be denied until Daddy's cock is in you like a good girl would, then I will stop the vibrator and deny you, okay?" He said, smiling softly as he picked up a small, curved vibrator, black in color, clearly designed and curved to fit perfectly inside a woman, pressed against the right places.

Nichole tried to hold still, unconsciously holding her breath as he reached for the rope. She watched his hands, waiting anxiously to know just how, even if, she would be punished. She didn't want to disappoint him, but rarely had she been able to hold back from cumming, and especially not after this much.. Teasing. She brought her eyes back to his, nodding slowly and shivering as his fingers brushed against her clit.

"Y-yes daddy.." Nichole drew her arms in a little closer as she saw the vibrator from tue corner of her eye and couldn't help already imagining what it would feel like, with the vibrator pressed deep in her, the crack of the whip against her skin... She pressed her thighs together, biting hard on her lower lip and letting out a quiet moan.

He laced the rope through the links of the cuffs, tying a loop to secure them to the length, then guided her toward one side of the room, where a solid loop of metal was embedded in the ceiling, a secure mounting point. With practice care, he looped the rope through, and then tied it off, securing her so her feet stood on the floor, and her arms stretched above her head, pulling her shoulders up, making her already-perky breasts push out even further. With a little purr, he ran his hands over those soft mounds, pinching her fingers slowly, twisting them softly.

"Good girl, little thing." he whispered softly, leaning in and teasing her, brushing his lips across hers before pulling away. Picking up the vibrator again, he guided her tense, squirming thighs apart, and slowly pressing the toy into her clenching sex. Then he turned, picking up the vibrator, and setting the toy to a very slow, low buzz as he idly touched the whip.

"Are you ready, babygirl? I want to hear you scream and cry for me, okay? Then you'll get to ride my cock to as many orgasms as you want before I fuck you senseless." he promised, tracing the whip slowly across her stomach.

Nichole followed him to the other side of the room, her breath shaking. She was careful to comply with his directions, pulling her hands over her head, and she shifted slightly so that her shoulders rested a bit more comfortably. She shivered as he ran his hands down her chest and she let out a small squeak, unconsciously pulling back as he pinched at her. Nichole watched him, eyes wide, and smiled as he leaned in to kiss her and she pushed herself forward, standing on the tips of her toes, trying to kiss him. When he pulled away, she whimpered and pouted, holding her thighs together for a moment out of spite before finally complying.

"Th-thank you daddy," she said quietly. She gasped as the vibrator pushed into her, and pushed forward, pressing her thighs together again around it. As soon as the toy flicked on, Nichole whimpered and let out a long, deep moan. She closed her eyes, biting her lip and squirming for a moment, knees pressed together and cheeks flushed. It took a moment for her to get accustomed to the feeling, and even longer to make sure that she would be able to stop herself from cumming. Then she looked up at Malik and nodded slowly. "I- I'm ready Da-addy." Her voice trembled as she spoke, the undertone of a whine ever-present. Goosebumps rose at the touch of the whip and Nichole closed her eyes, preparing for a brilliant combination of pain and pleasure.

The whimpers and pouts were just such music to his ears and eyes, and he laughed slightly as her thighs resisted as a little bite back at him. She gasped and moaned, whimpering as she squirmed a little, cheeks flushed. "Awe, like that, little girl? Daddy's little slut?" He mocked her, tangling his hand in her hair and giving it a brutal tug before stepping away as she bit her lip.

She nodded slowly, a little whine in her voice as she trembled a bit. "Good girl. Little pain slut. I adore it." he praised, and stepped back, a distance between them just enough to give him room to swing the whip.

It cracked harshly as it lashed across her soft breasts, a long line from each tongue of the whip before he expertly spun it around and added a quick lash across her back as well. With each spark of pain, the vibrator pulsed up to a higher setting for a brief second, buzzing against her sensitive walls as the whip dropped away, having marked her with red lines.

"How much do you think you can take, baby?" he coaxed, now stroking her soft stomach with the whip, gentle caresses. "I don't want to break you too soon. That'll come later."

"Ah- fuck!" she shouted, wincing and pulling away from the whip. She took half a step back, just leading herself into the next lash. As soon as the whip drops away, the sensation of the vibrator comes back, seeming stronger than ever and she trembles, her legs giving out for a moment before she pulls herself back up. She presses her thighs together, making sure that she keeps the vibrator in. He hadn't said anything about what might happen if she let it slip, but Nichole had the feeling that she didn't want to find out.

She tugged against the rope, instinctively trying to rub at the stinging red marks across her back and chest. Nichole turned her eyes back to Malik as he spoke and the trembling came back harder, but she gave him a small smile. "I- I think I can take more Daddy.. It hurts but... but I like it," she said, her eyes falling half-closed as she bit her lip.

Malik was instantly glad that he'd put her in the suspension cuffs as he saw her legs give out after the combination of the whip and the vibrator, her thighs clamping together as she squirmed and tugged against the rope that bound her.

"Good girl. We won't go too hard tonight. How about, three more, across your chest and stomach?" He said, kissing along the red line on her breasts softly. "And the vibrator is going to go on high while I whip you, okay doll? I want to hear you begging me to deny you. I want you to tell me how badly you want to be allowed to cum on my cock. That I should deny your orgasm until you get to squirm and squirt all over my thick dick." he teased.

Then, stepping back, he pressed the switch on the vibrator, and it kicked into high gear. He knew that she would feel a sudden surge of pleasure from that, but he also knew that even as much as one might like a whipping, an orgasm was more often kept at bay with a bit of pain. The whip cracked once, lashing over her right breast in a pair of pink lines, and then over her left. Then the vibrator switched, moving to a pattern that was more like a slow pulse, starting low and ramping up to full vibration in the course of two or three seconds, then dropping back to low. With a solid crack, the lash striped over her torso again, and he dropped the whip to once side, his hands instantly moving to her torso, soothing over the red lines.

"Beg for me baby, and I'll let you come ride me. Is that what you really want, babygirl?"

She nodded, whimpering quietly as he spoke and arching her back into his kisses. His lips soothed the burning, if only slightly. Nichole sighed and pushed forward for more of his touch, whining as he stepped back again. She took a sharp breath in through her nose as the vibrator turned up again, humming inside her and slipping slightly as she found herself even more wet, just a bit of her juices running down her thigh. She blushed brightly, glancing down at the ground before the whip cracked against her breast and she cried out again, breathing heavily, a bit of a moan slipping out with each exhale.

At the next crack, Nichole's knees buckled and she hung from the ceiling, twisting her wrists in the cuffs and whimpering. "Mmph Daddy... please Daddy I need to cum," she mumbled, squirming more as that knot built in her stomach. As the vibrator shifted to a slower, more powerful pulse, she squealed and squeezed her eyes shut, holding her thighs together tightly. "A-ah Daddy please! Fuck, please, please let me ride you, I n-need it, I need to cum." Her begging died down to whimpers again and she moaned once at the finally crack of the whip, barely registering it as she tried to hold back her orgasm.

"Yes, yes please daddy.. I need to cum so bad..." She looked up at him, tears welling up in her eyes.

He could see the slick drippings of her juices running down her thighs. She hadn't cum yet tonight, and so her arousal and clear desire was intoxicating, and he loved that despite the fact that he had gotten off more than she had, she was very clearly loving everything that was happening, heavy breaths and moans making it obvious. Her thighs pressed together and her eyes squeezed shut with an ADORABLE squeal of pleasure as the vibrator pulsed powerfully inside her, her begging loud and insistent before she began to whimper following the last strike of the whip. The vibrator slowed to s stop inside her, and he looked down at her teary eyes, giving her a smile.

"Good girl. You took that so well." He praised, touching the raised skin and rubbing it softly, his aroused, thick cock pressed against the soft warmth of her stomach. Slowly, his fingers slid between her legs, slowly withdrawing the drenched vibrator, and he purred softly, raising it to his lips and locking eyes with her as he licked her sticky juices from it, groaning at the taste of her. "You're delicious, babygirl." He whispered. "I'm going to have to eat your pretty cunt next time." He commented, setting it aside before reaching into the bedside table.

From in the drawer he pulled out a knife, 6-inches long, sharp and shiny, which he pressed briefly to her lips, teasing her softly. It traced slowly down her neck, over her breasts as he spoke. "No need to beg any more. I'm going to cut you down, and you are going to come to the bed and ride me until you cum. You're going to ride me until you're gushing all over my cock, understand?" he told her, then leaned in, kissing her roughly as he dragged the edge of the knife over one breast. Without breaking the kiss, he removed the metal blade frome her skin, easily severing the rope above her with it, free arm supporting her. The knife clattered to the floor as he pulled her back into the bed with a laugh, toppling into the blankets and pillows with her atop him.

"Come and get your daddy, babygirl."

The vibrator finally stopped and Nichole relaxed slightly, her legs still shaking with her need. She blushed brightly as he pulled the vibrator out from between her legs and she didn't realize how much she had dripped over it until he raised it to his lips, licking her juices from it. Her blush grew brighter and she squirmed at his comment, her wrists rubbing in the cuffs, until he leaned over and pulled out the knife. It was gorgeous. Nichole gasped and bit her lip, staring at it and holding still for what seemed like the first time that night. She kept her eyes on his as he raised the knife, pressing the cool metal to her lips. She smiled as she pressed her tongue to it, her heart racing as he ran the blade down her neck, over her breasts, easing Goosebumps along the entire upper half of her body.

When he finally cut her loose, kissing her, the only thing that kept Nichole from dropping to the floor was Malik's grip. She squealed and laughed as he pulled them onto the bed, falling on top of him. She grinned and nodded, licking her lips before crawling up along his lap and straddling him, hesitating just a moment before pushing him into her, slowly, her lips slick with the arousal that he had brought to her all night. She winced as she continued pushing down, pressing her hips against his until he was all the way inside her, and then Nichole tensed, tightened and cried out, moaning loudly. She had had to hold back so much, and she hadn't gotten much time to come down from the edge of orgasm, so as she tensed around him she felt herself release, her walls closing around him as her body began to shake. "Nngh f-fuck daddyyyy!!"

Her tongue lashing out against the metal of the knife drew an excited growl from his throat. "Oh I like that." he uttered softly, giving her a little smile before pulling away.

Her giggling, grinning, squealing enthusiasm and excitement as he pulled her to the bed made him laugh, giving her a delighted smile as she straddled him, pushing back against him slowly, her hips pressing down into his as she tensed up. His cock pushed into her wet, hot, tight sex and he groaned loudly, hands sliding up her body, one grabbing the leash and giving her a firm tug with it as she cried out in pleasure, calling him daddy even as she came hard.

Her pussy clenched and her body shook atop him, causing soft groans and moans to escape him. "Good girl, cum on daddy's dick." He praised with a smile, feeling her wetness gush around his length, making him slick and sticky with her desire. He had a feeling that by the time she was exhausted from riding him, his hips would be totally drenched in her delicious arousal.

Nichole continued to tremble on top of him, moaning loudly and digging her nails into his chest. Her eyes squeezed shut as she began to rock back and forth, rolling her hips against his I an attempt to ride out her orgasm. When it finally seemed that it was dying down, she collapsed on top of him, panting for breath. "Mmh d-daddy you're so.. So big," she said, getting a bit quieter with embarrassment with each word. She shifted slightly on his chest, and with Malik still inside her, that arousal stirred again. Still lying against his chest, Nichole started slowly rocking her hips against his, every once in a while lifting them and dropping them back against his to feel his length sliding along her walls, spreading her a little more each time.

Back
Top Bottom