Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dangerously Demonic (lilbreadstick16 and Machiavelli)

He could hear the faint moan in her voice, and she was eager to behave as she moved to the bed, thighs parted, giving him an amazing view of her pretty ass and the wetness that was beginning to leak from her tight, pretty sex. She agreed to his terms, telling him that she's be loud and not hold back, and he was sure she was going to struggle a little - after all, she had only known him for an hour or two. It was normal to be somewhat apprehensive and shy in that situation. But with how tonight was going... he'd want to get more intimately familiar with her. So far, she was a delightful little submissive, and he was sure she could keep him entertained for many a night. Few women had told him he could do whatever he wanted to them, as long as they didn't end in a hospital. Even fewer had picked out two pain toys from his collection.

He grabbed a bottle of warming lube from a shelf, slathering a generous amount into the palm of his hand and then lubing up the plug. Wiping his hand clean on a towel, he stepped up behind her, free hand caressing over her ass. "That's a good girl. Are you wet for me, babygirl?" He teased softly, grabbing her asscheek and spreading her a bit, a purr in his voice.

"I'm not going to fuck you until your slutty little pussy is leaking all over, understand? I want you drooling for my cock like a good little whore." He told her, pressing the tip of the metal plug against her tight ass. With a slow push, he eased it into her, going slowly as he gauged her response. "There we go..." He encouraged as it sank into her, the pink gem at the base glittering in the light of the bedroom. "Pretty jewelry for daddy's pretty slut." he praised, his hands running slowly over her ass. With a sudden motion, his right hand slapped down, a loud sound of flesh-on-flesh ringing into the room, followed by another as his left hand mirrored the action. "You want to be my good princess? A good princess should always have a plug or daddy's cock in her ass. Understand?" he teased, running his fingertips along the slit of her pussy ever-so-lightly, just a soft tease.

Nichole tried to hold still as she waited, listening carefully and trying to figure out what he was doing behind her. She found out soon enough though, as his hand brushed against her ass, spreading her a bit. She took a breath, nodding, then realized that he wouldn't be able to see her... And probably wanted something audible anyways. She mentally kicked herself as her voice shook, replying "Yes daddy.." She spread her legs a bit further for him, biting her lip nervously.

Nichole nodded again, this time verbalizing along with the nods. "Yes daddy I underst-" Her voice was cut off as he pushed the plug into her and she squealed, pressing her face into the sheets and curling her toes. She took short, sharp breaths until it pushed all the way into her, then she slowly began to relax, pursing her lips together. His praise, though, made it a bit easier and she shook her ass slightly, imagining what it must look like. They were so pretty.. Then he spanked her and she yelped, sinking her face deeper into the bed and whimpering quietly. That whimper got louder as he teased, and she struggled to speak, much more focused on his touch now than anything. "Ah- y-yes da-addy, I understand.." She pushed her ass back toward him, whining, and twisted a fist full of sheet in each hand, biting down harder on her lip and letting out a quiet moan. Nichole suddenly realized that she had definitely wanted a gag, or blindfold, or collar or something and she again mentally kicked herself for forgetting, but she had gotten so wrapped up in that damn closet, so excited. She shivered thinking about it and pushed back further against his hand.

The squeal as he pressed the plug into her made him smile, rubbing her ass lightly. She shook her ass for him, and he laughed, letting his pleased tone creep into the sound and let her know how much he approved of the motion. "Thank you, babygirl, that's a lovely view." He teased, rubbing over the marks his hands had left.

Her ass pressed back, trying to get a more firm touch, but his hand retreated, only teasing her. "Ah ah. Not yet. Slutty little thing, so horny..." He said, slapping her pussy once, twice, three times, each slap more harsh than the last. He heard her quiet moan, watched her grip the bed, squirming as she whined and bucked against him.

"What is it doll?" He mused, leaning over to kiss her in the middle of her back, the heat from his bare skin on hers. His hands wandered up, slipping under her to grab her soft, perky breasts again, this time pinching the nipples lightly, tormenting the light pink buds. "Do you want to be tied up? I'm not going to gag you - I want to hear every sound, every scream, every moan. But..." he mused softly in her ear, the whisper soft in her ear.

"If you can take twenty spanks from the paddle, I'll let you pick another toy. But only if you can take the spanks without squirming too far away. And counting them out loud, thanking me properly like a good girl."

Nichole squeezed a little tighter to the sheets, whining louder and pushing back toward him once again, the kiss just fueling that need in her. She squealed and arched her back, pushing her ass up a bit further and pressing her breasts into his hands. She twisted her hips, almost as if trying to bring herself up, closer to him, anything to feel more of him against her, but his fingers, cruelly teasing her, had to be good enough for now. She moaned and pulled back for a moment, then pushed against him more desperately.

She shivered at the thought of so many spankings, and especially from that paddle... She had picked it because it was solid, stable, probably had a bit of metal in the center... Not quite one for repeated spankings. But she picked it, and she had to take it. Nicole suddenly giggled at a thought, then pursed her lips, embarrassed, and nodded, now smiling. "I... I think I can handle that daddy.." She knew how much she squirmed and part of her desperately wished that she had a wall or at least some bindings to keep herself steady, but... He expected this of her, so she steeled herself and pressed her face into the sheets, biting for a moment before remembering what he said about wanting to hear her, and about counting, and she whimpered then turned so that just one cheek was pressed against the sheets. She took a deep breath, closing her eyes, and said quietly, "I'm ready daddy.."

Her reactions were perfect. There was no other way to describe it, truly. He'd been with plenty of women, and, though he couldn't read her inner thoughts, she had been right about him, at least partially. Going to the club and paying for the drinks of attractive women and taking them home was a routine for him. Yet in the past it had brought him to several new partners. While Malik didn't usually do relationships, of romance, he could definitely feel a chemistry here.

Or maybe that was just the lust pounding through him, and the sweet taste of her sexual energy feeding him further. He could hardly tell anymore.

She had been good, more sounds and reactions escaping her, giving him the sounds he'd asked for. She shivered at the thought of the spankings, and he could see her wonder if she could take it. Then, she giggled before trying to stifle it, and he gave her a light swat. "Ah ah! Don't you dare hold back those giggles. They're adorable and I love them." he said, a note of happy amusement in his voice. He could see the smile on her face as she agreed to it, and she wiggled slightly into the sheets, steadying herself. "Good girl." he said softly. "I believe in you. If you do a really good job, I'll let you beg for whatever you want." He teased, fingers brushing over her hot pussy again, loving to tease her.

Picking up the paddle, he ran it over one of her cheeks, caressing softly before delivering a harsh, firm spank. The leather and metal slapped against her with a distinctly different sound, ringing through the bedroom before he switched the paddle to the other side, gently caressing there in preparation for another spank.

Nichole blushed brightly as he chastised her, mixed with a compliment that made her heart swell. She wiggled her ass again, trying to find a way to let out the excitement and happiness that he brought to her. She took a deep breath, pausing a moment when he felt his fingers on her pussy again, making her shiver. She whined and pushed back, then bit her lip and forced herself to hold still as the paddle brushed along her skin. It was going to hurt, bad, but she had asked for this. She tried to keep her muscles more relaxed, anticipating the oncoming pain and.. "Agh!!" She cried out, pressing her legs together and wincing.

Nichole tried to relax, anticipating another spank soon but not quite ready for how quickly he delivered it. She let out another squeal, kicking her feet up in pain and pressing her knees together tightly, trying to somehow ease the pain. She raised her ass a bit, curving her back to push herself toward him and whimpering quietly. Then, suddenly, she realized that she was supposed to count. Panting a little, Nichole turned back to look at Malik with wide eyes. "D-daddy I'm sorry, I forgot to count, I'm sorry!!" She whimpered as she looked up at him, nearly pleading with her eyes not to punish her, at least just yet. "P-please.."

She cried out, a pretty sound of pain as her legs pressed together slightly, trying to resist the urge to squirm away. He smiled slightly, delighting in the way she panted and curved her back to push her ass up toward him, whimpering softly. The second strike drew a full squeal from her, her feet kicking and knees pressed together, then she shifted back toward him again.

He paused, waiting for her to count, and then when she realized her mistake, she instantly looked back at him, terrified that she had messed up, whimpering and pleading as she apologized.

"Count and thank me, babygirl." He said sternly, his free hand guiding her thighs apart, brushing through the soft lips of her pussy again as he teased. He leaned over her, pressing a kiss to her forehead. "That's all right, princess. You're still learning. I'll let it go this time. Now, what number are we on?" He asked, the paddle caressing against her ass as he prepared for another strike.

He delivered it with a smooth precision, partially overlapping with the last on that side, the paddle leaving thick stripes of red on her rear. The incubus was certain that by the time they were done, she'd have some nice bruising there, and she'd think of him every time she sat down for the next few days.

"A-aahhh th-thank you daddy!" Nichole squirmed at his touch, already flinching a bit away from the paddle. But she wanted to please him- had to please him. So she held tighter to the sheets, muscles coiled and braced herself for another smack of the paddle, and said, "That.. was number two." Then suddenly the third, and Nichole cried out again, this time with the undertone of a moan, and she smiled. It hurt, fuck it hurt, but this was exactly what she wanted, everything that she wanted and this time she wanted to show how grateful she was. With a gentle moan, she said, "Three! Th-thank you daddy!" It was still hard for her to breath properly, a mix between the pain and absolute arousal coursing through her, but it was good enough. She just.. just had to count, and to thank him, and that wasn't so hard, right? The hard part would just be enduring all these spankings...

Nichole glanced back with a proud smile, more than anything just looking for a sign of his approval. She watched his eyes, trying to read them and trying to read him as she readjusted herself a bit, pressing her cheek a bit further into the sheets, curving her back a bit more, anything to brace herself against the next strike.

She flinched a little from the paddle, but caught herself, bracing against the touch of the paddle. The next strike drew a full cry of pain from her, but as the sound died, it died into a moan of pleasure, and there was a little smile on her face, one of pleasure.

"Good girl!" he said enthusiastically as she counted and thanked him, her voice breathy. She glanced back at him and he gave her a smile of encouragement. "You're doing great, princess. I'm going to make your ass all extra bruised and colorful." he teased. His eyes glittered with both approving pleasure and a sort of sadistic thrill.

He gave her a second to adjust on the bed, bracing herself for the next few strikes, and once she was settled, that proud smile on her face, He delivered two quick blows, one on each cheek, the paddle making loud cracks against her flesh. Then he set it aside for a moment, running his hands over the hot, flushed skin there, giving her a short break after five intense spanks.

"How's that feel, babygirl? Does that turn you on? A good little painslut for daddy?"

Nichole squealed excitedly at all his praise and shook her ass again, only slightly intentionally. Her smile went wider, but the next two spanks, one after the other, almost merciless, drew loud cries of pain, both of which drew out to a hungry, aching moan. She stretched out, sliding forward but trying her best to keep her ass in the same place, just letting it slip a bit lower as he rubbed his hands over her ass, now much cooler than her own skin. She whimpered, taking a moment to steady her breathing before nodding. "It... it hurts daddy, but.. I love it so much." She blushed brightly, looking back at him again.

"It turns me on a lot daddy.." Nichole giggled and pushed her ass up against his hands, still craving more of his touch. It seemed now that she couldn't get enough, that no matter how much he might be pressed against her, his voice in her ears, his breath against her skin, it wouldn't be enough. She blushed again at the thought, and part of her wanted to push it away, but she was sure that he would relish in that so she let it sit in the back of her mind as she shivered, excited for what he may have planned for the rest of the night.

That hungry moan was everything he lived for, and he purred a hungry, lusting growl for her. She didn't count or thank him, but he let it slide this time, simply because he had asked her a question afterward. She'd been reduced to whimpering, her body shaking slightly, breathing uneven, but she answered him as soon as she could, responding with enthusiasm. He'd take that over a count and a 'thank you daddy' any day.

"Good, because I'm loving the sounds you're making for me, babygirl." He praised, laughing softly as she giggled cutely and pressed her ass up into his hands. He rewarded her with firm caresses over the abused flesh, soothing it with a firm but gentle touch.

His fingers played with the base of the plug for a moment, tugging it gently and teasing her ass before he picked up the paddle again. With the flick of his wrist, he expertly landed two hard spanks, following the same pattern, one on each cheek. This time, however, he delivered a third spank as well, right on her pretty little slit with the back of the paddle, the leather slapping over the soft, sensitive lips.

Nichole smiled and pushed herself back up into the position she had held before, remembering then that she had forgotten to count again... But he hadn't said anything and she sighed with relief before gripping the sheets again, preparing for a few more strikes. She bit her lip, her toes curling, as he twisted and tugged at the plug, drawing out a few more moans from her, these of an immense pleasure made only better by the teasing, this buildup, of now what must have been at least a couple hours since she had met him. Her body pulsed and ached for more, answered only by three more quick strikes.

"Nngh- ah! Fuck!!" The obscenity came as he struck her pussy and Nichole took a few deep breaths, trembling under him and muttered, "Is... is that ten daddy?" She held her breath as she waited, hoping that he wouldn't be so upset that she had forgotten to count again and would notice that she was trying to make up for it.

She moaned as he played with the plug, and he knew for sure that she was going to be a great deal of fun. He was already enjoying himself, but he was certain things would only get more interesting as they went along.

She cried out and cursed as he slapped the paddle over her pussy, and he chuckled softly, his free hand gently rubbing along her soft sex, now flushed a little pink. "Ah ah. Such naughty words for a little girl." He teased. "That is ten, babygirl. You're halfway there. I'll even be nice - I'll let you choose how many go on your ass, and how many go on your slutty little cunt." He said, setting the paddle aside for a moment, giving her ass and pussy the attentions from him hands, caressing, teasing, and soothing.

"You're doing great, doll. Just be thinking about what you're going to choose from the toys, and what you're going to beg me for." he encouraged, stooping down, hand tangling in her hair and pulling her lips to his, a hot, passionate kiss before he pulled slowly away.

Nichole's cheeks flushed as he chastised her for her language, pursing her lips in fear that she might slip up again. She pushed back against his hands again, moaning through a closed mouth and closing her eyes, almost imagining those hands going further, doing more, pushing inside her and- She felt herself getting wetter by the second and nearly halted her thoughts, embarrassed and knowing that he must feel it at least, if he couldn't already see it.

She looked up as he came around, stooping in front of her and Nichole smiled widely into the kiss, pressing her elbows into the bed to push herself up for more but he pulled away too soon. She whined as she looked up at him, shaking ass slightly, almost as a form of begging. Then Nichole remembered that he expected an answer from her... "U-um... I think I could take most of them being on.. on my ass," she said, a slight whine in her voice. "So, um... I guess three.. on my pussy and the rest on my ass?" She looked to him for approval, shifting on the bed nervously.

He could feel her smile into the kiss, his lips curling as well, delighted by her happy pleasure. A girl that smiled, moaned, and got wet at being abused and teased? Oh they were going to make a fantastic pair, he was sure.

Her whine as the kiss broke was to be expected, and he just chuckled, smiling as her ass shook playfully, as if she were begging for more touches. She would get them, eventually. But he wasn't done with that cute butt of hers, not until it was a pretty color of bruises and spanks.

"All right, babygirl." He said softly at her words, "We're almost done, and your ass is already so pretty... let's see how nice and marked we can make it, okay?" His voice was encouraging, approving, and the paddle pressed between her legs briefly, sliding over her wet sex.

Slap! A flick of his wrist and it landed forcefully, the impact starting at her clit and rippling through the surrounding soft lips and sensitive flesh. Then his free hand came up, thumb caressing through her folds slowly as he brought the paddle down on her right ass cheek, then left, a little more forceful than before, though this time his thumb was slowly slipping inside her as he did, fingers softly brushing over the hood that protected her clit.

"Don't forget to count and thank daddy for those spanks, babygirl. We both know you're a little slut that likes the abuse."

Nichole nodded, whimpering as he pressed the paddle between her legs and pushed back for more. She knew she wouldn't get it, though, and she gasped at the smack of the paddle, whimpering "Mmph, eleven.. Thank you daddy." She blushed brightly, a bit embarrassed but part of her adored it, grateful that he had asked her to do this, otherwise she may have been too shy. She bit her lip, preparing for the next strike, and got something much better. Nichole moaned loudly as he slipped his thumb through the lips of her pussy and pushed up, raising her ass and spreading her legs. But that came with a strike, only more painful as she flexed, and she cried out, one after the other, and Nichole knew she couldn't catch her breath this time with his thumb inside her. Instead she panted heavily, mumbling out, "Twelve, thirteen, nnngh thank you daddyyyy!" She spread her legs further, lowering her a bit toward the sheets and tried to rock her hips against his hand.

Her loud moan as his thumb slipped inside her was all he needed for encouragement, particularly as she mumbled her count, mixing the words with moans and gasping breathlessness. Her ass pushed up toward him, legs spread as he slowly fingered her, keeping his hand on her hips, so when she rocked against him, she only got a little movement instead of the full feeling of his finger thrusting into her. She was blushed a bright shade of red, and he smiled down at her as he delivered another two spanks, still rotating between her ass cheeks, making them evenly colored as his thumb teased inside her, curling just a little as her body shuddered at the strikes. Each strike brough pain, but it also caused her to move on the finger inside her, providing pleasure as well.

"Good girl." He praised, and then delivered a final slap to her right side, this one the hardest so far - he was sure that would leave a pretty purple bruise. "That's all your ass gets." He said, and, setting the paddle aside, he grabbed her roughly, flipping her playfully over onto her back, hands guiding her to part her legs as he trailed the paddle down between them, pressing against her sex again.

"Do you want me to spank your pretty cunt, babygirl? Tell daddy what a good painslut you are, and how badly you want it."

Nichole tried to push further but his hands kept her steady, just getting enough to make her beg as long as she had to until she got more. She whimpered and took a sharp breath in as he delivered two more spanks. She tried to count them, opening her mouth to speak but just then he curled his thumb and she squealed, twisting the sheets in her hands and shaking her hips, trying to find any way to push more of him into her. "F-fourteen, fifteen.... thank you daddy," she said, panting heavily. Then he spanked her again and this time Nichole jumped, lifting slightly from the bed and wailing. "Sixteeeeen!!" she cried out, half moaning, half in pure pain. She started to turn back to him, eyes wide but then he flipped her and Nichole winced as the sheets brushed against her burning ass.

She spread her legs obediently, pouting up at him, her body opposing her whines by pushing her hips up against the paddle. "Th-that one hurt daddy!" Nichole bit her lip, then nodded, twisting the sheets again in her hands and arching her back slightly, pushing her chest up toward him. "Y-yes daddy, I.. I want you to spank my cunt," she said, and now she couldn't fight the smile that forced its way to her lips. She blushed brighter, muttering slightly. "I'm.. I'm a good painslut daddy, I want it to hurt- I want you to hurt me daddy." She looked into his eyes as she spoke but along the last sentence Nichole turned away, embarrassed.

He chuckled softly as she squealed, delighting in how happy and surprised she sounded at his thumb curling inside her. "Oh, sensitive, are we? I'm going to have a lot of fun with you then. Tease and deny you, and then make you cum so many times you forget how to think." He promised, leaning in to kiss her softly. Her words, lewd and naughty, made him chuckle, grinding the paddle against her lightly.

"Good girl!" he said, a note of pride and affection in his tone. He loved how those two words could be said so many ways. "Don't be embarrassed, princess. It's nothing to be ashamed of." He promised, brushing his lips across hers. "Daddy likes to hurt you, babygirl, as long as it turns you on." He leaned in further, kissing her hard and fast, then delivered a harsh spank to her sweet pussy while her lips were locked on his. Nipping at her lip, he tugged at it, pulling away before delivering another harsh spank across her slit, then setting the paddle aside.

"It seems I missed a spank on your ass..." He teased, knowing full well he'd let them be one short. Catching her chin in his hand, he lightly slapped her cheek playfully, smiling at her.

"So doll, do you want to pick out another toy? We'll give your ass a break for now..." He mused, running his fingers over the whip she'd chosen. "And you may beg me for something, and I'll think about granting your request." He said, giving her an affectionate smile.

NIchole practically glowed at the praise and kisses, smiling widely and squirming on the bed. She pushed up into his kiss, excited and grateful but the sudden spank caused her to cry out and jerk back,. Unable to pull away, she moaned into his mouth, whimpering slightly. She looked up at him, an expression of pain and lust, her eyes going a bit wider and her lips trembling at the final spank.

Nichole panted and turned away for a moment, trying to catch her breath, but he only gave her a moment before he pulled her back by the chin, slapping her and she smiled. Though she was hurting, her ass still raw against the sheets, he was sweet, the slap light enough to just be toying with her. She listened quietly, looking up at him, and as soon as he mentioned begging him for... something, her mind raced with what she may ask for. She knew what she wanted, more than anything, but she doubted he would, at least not yet... Still, it didn't hurt to ask.

Nichole nodded and hopped off the bed. She tried skipping to the closet but her body was already far too sore. She tripped, just barely catching herself, and giggled before disappearing into the closet. It took her a moment to find what she was looking for.

She stepped out of the closet, blushing brightly, with her hands behind her back. She stepped up in front of him slowly, then dropped down to her knees and held out a leash and collar set that she had found, looking up and him and chewing her lip nervously. After a moment, she opened her mouth, then closed it, then opened it again. "I... I want you to fuck me daddy, please. Please I need it.."

The expression of pain and lust on her face was truly one of the hottest things in the world, and he grinned at her, loving how she moaned into his mouth with the pain he delivered. God, she was so fucking perfect, loving the pain and loving the teasing. He hot panting and shudders were cute and sexy, and she smiled even through the pain, especially when he slapped her lightly.

"Oh, you like that, babygirl?" He teased, kissing her forehead. "Don't you worry. I've got plenty more sadistic urges to work out on you." He promised as she nodded eagerly and hopped off the bed, stumbling and tripping as the sore muscles in her ass caught her off guard. "Careful, darling. By the end of the night, you won't be able to walk." he promised, words stated as facts, not as a threat or suggestion. Her giggle made him smile, delighted by her happy sounds.

She vanished into the closet for a moment and he stood, turning to find her emerging and sinking to her knees, a collar in hand. He pressed one hand to the back of her head as he stepped close, petting though her hair softly while also pressing her cheek to the thick, hot bulge in his pants, the obvious shape of a large cock there as she begged.

Taking the collar with the other hand, he unclasped it, pausing in his petting to wrap it around her neck, latching it softly and pulling it comfortably snug around the soft skin there. "A lovely choice, babygirl." He praised. Then she began to beg, and he laughed softly, smile going a bit wider.

"You need it? Daddy's little whore, aren't you?" He teased, slapping her face lightly again as he tugged on the leash, keeping her pressed to his groin. "Mm. I'm not convinced you really need it. Prove it to me."

Nichole pushed up into his hand, sighing at the gentle pets that he gave her. She brought her hands down to her lap after he took the collar, balling them into fists and parting her lips against his crotch. She smiled as he latched the collar around her throat, the leather pressing firmly against her. She nodded in response to his rhetorical questions. They both knew the answer, but she wanted- needed to emphasize just how much she needed him. Nichole moaned and whimpered as he tugged at the leash, leaning further against him.

Malik's questioning tone was all she needed before she reached up, tugging at the zipper of his pants and bouncing slightly on her knees as she hurriedly pulled his cock out. She looked up at him, licking her lips and panting slightly and waiting for permission.

Her lips pressed against his pants, slightly parted, her nods making him smile as she agreed to his words. Moaning and whimpering before him, she was the perfect picture of a needy submissive. With his slight prompting, though not subtle, she bounce happily and excitedly as she pulled out his thick, long cock. It was easily above average, thick and heavy. For now it looked entirely human, but being an incubus meant he could take on almost any form he could think of.

She looked up at him, her tongue sliding over her lips, panting, as if needy and hungry, thirsting for him, and he slid his fingers through her hair. "Go on darling. Show me why you deserve to be fucked. Better do a good job too. If you can get me all the way down your throat, I'll fuck you nice and hard. If you make a good effort though, we might have to try something other than a plug in your ass. Maybe you'd like being fucked there, huh? Your pretty ass used and abused while your needy cunt is ignored and teased?" He purred such naughty phrases to her, pulling her in until her lips pressed to the shaft of his cock, the lust making the skin pulse slightly with the heat of his arousal.

As soon as he gave his permission, Nichole leaned forward, smiling, and kissed along his cock, from the base to the tip. She blushed brightly at his words and, in embarrassment, kept her eyes on his on his cock rather than focusing on his own gaze. Once she reached the tip, she finally looked up at him, the blush only fading slightly. Then she brought her eyes back down and she slowly pushed his cock between her lips, moaning as it slid across her tongue, relishing in the taste. She paused for a moment, keeping him only about halfway into her mouth so she could wrap her tongue around it, tasting as much as she could. Then she pulled back to flick her tongue against the tip of his cock as she looked up at him, making sure that he was enjoying it, before leaning down again and quickly push as much of his cock into her mouth as she could.

She managed to get him to the back of her throat before she gagged, but it still wasn't quite far enough to deep throat him. Nichole whined and pulled back before pushing down again, gagging, and pushing further. She gagged again and jerked back, but she still had about an inch before her lips would have met the base. She whined again, bringing her hands up to his thighs and digging her nails in slightly to brace herself as she pushed down again, still getting just about as far as last time. Nichole moaned against him, trying to push further, but her throat wouldn't quite let her and instead she held this as long as she could, glancing up at him in search of further approval.

Her bright blush was truly adorable. The only thing cuter was how she handled him, kissing along his length, lavishing in her ability to touch him. She was sweet and sensual, eyes looking up at him as she reached his tip, her lips pressed against him. He gave her a grinning smirk. "Oh babygirl, that's a lovely look, you kissing my tip like that." He praised, a smile on his lips and in his voice. The moan as his cock slid into her mouth was probably one of the hottest things ever, his flavor drawing such a delighted sound from her. Her tongue worked him slowly, swirling over his tip, wrapping around his shaft, and he let soft moans of pleasure slip from his mouth, more than happy to let her know how pleased he was. As her tongue flicked over his tip, he gasped with soft pleasure, and his eyes locked with hers. "Mm. That's prefect." He said softly.

With that praise, she pushed down as far as she could, and he heard and felt her gag, drawing a groan of pleasure. "Mm, good girl. Choke on daddy's cock." He praised, encouraging her soft as she whined, pulling back to try again. Her hands grasped at his thighs and another whine came from her as she pushed down, unable to push herself past that point, with another inch of him still left. He moaned softly, echoing her own moan as she held her position, holding him in her throat. Her eyes flicked up to him, and he smiled.

"Mmm, good girl. Now, I know you want me to fuck you, right? You want my cock deep in your body. And since what you truly want is to have me use your body, here's what going to happen, pretty thing." He teased, fingers stroking through her hair, slowly backing her off his cock with a unhidden moan of pleasure. "I'm going to fuck your face, rough and hard. I'm going to push all of my cock deep into your throat. Then I'm going to cum on you, cover your pretty face in my cum before we see what whip marks look like on your body."

"And then, I'll fuck your pussy until you can't walk and you've cum too many times to count. How does that sound, my little slut?"

Back
Top Bottom