Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dangerously Demonic (lilbreadstick16 and Machiavelli)

Nichole's heart raced as she stood in line to get into the club, watching as the bouncer checked IDs one by one, each person heading inside with ease. She had gone over this plenty of time though, and was meticulous enough to make sure that it was the most accurate fake that she could get, dropping a decent amount of money for it. But she still had years before this thing would be useless so she was sure to take full advantage of it. Before she knew it, Nichole was standing in front of the bouncer, flipping her ID to him. He took one glance, nodded, and turned to the next person. Fuck. She felt like her heart was going to leap out of her throat, and she swallowed as she stepped inside, suddenly swamped by the throbbing music around her. Nichole closed her eyes, took a breath, then opened them to see the club in a bit of a new light. It was gorgeous, and she skipped excitedly to the bar, stumbling a little in her heels.

After ordering herself a drink, Nichole turned around and looked for her friends. They had shown up about 30 minutes before her, whining about not wanting to be with her in case she got caught. She had shrugged it off, but decided now that she would try to bring it up to them. Some friends... Her eyes scanned the room, her brows furrowing as she realized that it was going to be near impossible to find them in here. She slid her hand to her backside and pulled out her phone, trying to decide on a text or a call. Her drink arrived then, though, so she sent her friend a text and sat sipping on a cocktail.

Malik Ferad, incubus, CEO and founder of Devil's Instruments LLC, a fetish and sex toy company that specialized in kink, BDSM, and all kinds of naughty items, was a very wealthy man with a great deal of time on his hands. Though his company had stores in every major city across the continent, he'd always loved New York, and so that's where his comfortable penthouse suite was situated, high above the glittering lights of the city. After all, when your company offered a superstore for the kinky, that drew a lot of attention. He'd had his fair share of company in those walls, but for the most part, he'd avoided dedicated relationships - it had always been more fun to just toy with the current partner, then move on when they both desired.

Still, he was an attractive man, lean, fit, with defined muscles and dark hair curling around pointed ears. Red eyes glittered with desire and delight, and his sharp teeth were often curled in a seductive smirk. That was, in fact, the expression he wore as he turned to Nichole on his barstool, a glass in hand as he sipped hard liqour from the crystal.

His eyes slid down her body, smiling a little at her attractive young form as she drew his eyes to her rear as she grabbed her phone. He waited for a moment as she finished her text, then leaned in tapping the bar next to her drink.

"Let me get that for you." He said simply, and gestured to the bartender to let the man know to put it on his tab. Malik was here often enough, the man knew him by sight alone, and his tab often ran up into the hundreds every night - he practically kept the club in business. "How are you tonight, darling?"

Nichole jumped slightly as the man leaned in, then blushed, looking up at him. She slid her phone back into her jeans and tugged the hem of her crop top down a bit, giving him a hesitant smile. She hadn't noticed him at first, more focused on getting away from the bouncer and finding her friends, but now that he had spoken, a little shiver ran down her spine. He was certainly not normal but she couldn't tell yet if that was a good or bad thing. She took another drink, trying to settle her nerves a bit. "I'm..." Nichole felt compelled to tell him the truth. "I'm okay. Excited, cause I, um, haven't been to a club before but I think my friends bailed on me.."

Nichole traced one fingertip along the bar, next to her drink, and tried to hold her eyes to his. They were fiery, and in the light she could swear they were red. She looked out at the dance floor again then turned back to him.

She shivered a little, almost squirming in her seat, and his smile twitched a little, an expression of delighted attraction on his face. Her eyes attempted to hold to his, and he let every bit of the arousal and lust that fueled his being play through those red orbs, sparking and glowing as she gazed into them.

"Well, well. A virgin then. Or, at least to clubbing." He spun as she glanced at the dance floor, leaning back against the bar, his tall form stretching slightly. His shirt, a tight black t-shirt, rode up a little, exposing pale skin and a deep V shape that defined his hips, plunging down into the waistband of his pants. That amused, seductive smile still played out on his lips.

"It's quite simple, really. Drink, let yourself go, find someone you want to fuck, and ask them to dance." He flashed those pointed teeth at her again, and then knocked back the rest of his drink.

"So beautiful... would you like to dance?"

One second, Nichole struggled to hold her eyes to him, too embarrassed and unwilling to be caught staring but the next, it seemed as if she couldn't take her eyes off of him. She blushed brightly, taking another sip as she watched him stretch out, her eyes wandering down. As soon as she realized that she had certainly been staring, she snapped her eyes back to his and instantly regretted it, her face flushing a bit brighter. The lust in his eyes was clear, but his question made it all the more evident. He had no hesitation, and every ounce of confidence that she so often seemed to lack.

Nichole suddenly smiled at him, more of an amused grin than anything, and slipped from her seat, finishing her own drink before extending a hand to him. She cleared her throat, hoping her voice would be steadier than her heart beat. "It would be my pleasure.." This wasn't what Nichole had planned for the night but something about this man was exactly what she wanted now.

She had most definitely been staring at him, though that was something he was used to. Incubi had a natural draw to them, something that drew people in, even in ways that were not sexual.

She flushed prettily as he caught her staring, and he gave her a reassuring smile, hand running through his hair, revealing the small, curling horns that protruded from the top of his head.

He took her hand in his and led her to the dance floor as a upbeat, pulsing song came on, one with clear undertones of desire and sex, and he spun her around, one hand pulling her hips back against his, pressing her ass to his body, the other cupping her cheek to turn her head up to look at him. Standing, he was much taller than her, by a full foot of difference, and he smiled slightly as his eyes wandered her.

"Come here, babygirl. Show daddy what you've got." He teased, a low purr in his throat as his fingers slid along her jaw and into her hair. "Tell me... should I be gentle with you?"

The dance floor was hot, with pulsing bodies and a buzz of excitement, an undertone of arousal that always persists in scenes like these. She was so unused to this, such an alien environment for Nichole to throw herself into but part of it was thrilling. She smiled and laughed as he spun her, her head spinning a bit more than she had expected and she couldn't tell if that was because of the alcohol or the man that now held her body close to his. She swayed her hips against him, heart racing and her mind wandering. His voice snapped her back to the moment though and she looked up at him, pursing her lips together in a smile.

Nichole paused for a moment, a bit nervously, then spoke, perhaps a bit too quietly. "Not... not a bit," she said. Her voice was shaky and breathy, reflecting the dazed, jittery thoughts racing through her head.

The pounding music and pulsing heat of the dance floor ran through him, giving him further energy and thrill. Her quiet, shaky, breathy response made him smile brightly, a little purr in his throat that only she could hear, right next to her ear.

"Good girl, that's what I like to hear." He tugged her against him, more roughly, more firmly, pressing her swaying hips to his. Her smile only made his grow wider. "A girl who likes it rough and hard is... delicious." he teased, a hand sliding along her crop top to caress the soft, hot skin of her stomach with a slim, pale hand. Fingertips danced along her body, teasing at her waistband and shirt in equal measure, as if threatening to wander scandalously low or scandalously high on her body in the middle of the crowded dance floor.

"I'm Malik, doll. Though you can call me 'Daddy', since I'm going to take care of you tonight. Drink what you want, eat what you want, buy what you want. Let's make your first time a good time, hm?"

Nichole squealed and smiled brightly, pressed against him, and arched her back, pushing her ass further against him. She shivered at his touch, and brought one hand up to cover his, following it along her stomach while the other hand dropped back to the side of his thigh, running her fingers up and down along him as they swayed to the music. She leaned back, looking up at him, painfully aware now of how vulnerable she was. At his comment, though, she blushed again, bringing her eyes back down to the dancers around them, flustered. But she owed him a name.

"Nichole..." She paused, staring around them without really seeing anything. "I'm still not quite sure this isn't a dream," she said with a light laugh.

He laughed, delighted by the sound she made and the comment at the end. She leaned back into him, however, clearly returning his affections and attentions, particularly as her hand slid along his thigh and her ass pressed firmly to him. She blushed and squirmed, almost, her fingers dancing against him as he spoke.

"A dream, hm?" He teased. "Let me convince you it's real." He offered, and spun her around again, his hand sliding around to the small of her back, sliding up under her shirt to press between her shoulder blades as he pulled her into him. With the height difference, he was certain she would be quite aware of the sizable bulge that was now pressed against her quite firmly. But more importantly, his free hand laced into her hair. With a firm, rough tug, he used that grip to bring her lips to his in a hot, rough kiss, teeth biting at her lips, his own sliding over them.

Despite it being an aggressive kiss by all accounts, he still managed to kiss her gracefully and seductively, slowing down and becoming more sweet and sexy before he pulled away, lips slightly parted as he locked eyes with her.

"Want more?"

Nichole gasped as he spun her, eyes going wide and her body now buzzing with adrenaline. Another shiver went down her spine, goosebumps rising on her back as she looked up at him, lust and a flash of fear swimming in her eyes. They rolled back, though, at the tug in her hair and she stood up on the tips of her toes to press into the kiss, some sort of instinct kicking in to react.

Her head swam with his touch, the bite causing her to let out a low moan, flushing her cheeks brighter. She wrapped her arms behind his neck, tugging lightly at his hair and tracing her nails along the back of his neck, toward his shoulder. When he finally pulled away, she clung tighter to him, her head swimming. Nichole bit her lip and looked up at him, suddenly aware of the bulge pressing against her, and nodded. Her voice shook more now than ever as she looked into his eyes. "Yes... please."

She made so many lovely little sounds. She shivered and she gasped, reacting to him in amazing little ways, and he purred for her, a little instinctive growl of delight. She shifted to her toes as she stretched up into the kiss, but he didn't miss the way her eyes rolled back in pleasure as he tugged at her hair.

Her moan made the corner of his lips curl, and he felt her arms wrap around his neck as her nails traced over his neck and shoulder. She pulled herself close to him, the soft curves of her body molding into his muscular form. Her cute little nod satisfied him greatly.

"Good girl." He uttered in a husky whisper, and he kissed her again, not holding back at all this time, lips parted, tongue playing against hers. His teeth nipped and bit at her mouth. His hands pulled at her, tugging her into him. One hand dropped down, grabbing her perky ass and squeezing tightly as he held her close, the other still in her hair firmly, tugging roughly into the kiss, despite not needing to in the least.

When he pulled away again, a soft little strand of saliva linked their mouths for a moment before he placed a soft kiss on hers again. Then, kissing across her jaw, he whispered hotly in her ear.

"So, babygirl. Do you want to stay and dance and drink and make out in a corner before we go back to my place, or shall we skip straight to the fun part? I'm looking forward to seeing all the different sounds you make."

Nichole's legs shook, weakening against him. She had never really understood the phrase that someone makes your knees weak, but that was much more clear now, as he pulled her against him, a delicate mix of affection and aggression in his touch. This time when he pulled away, she actually whined slightly, a small pout at her lips until he kissed her again and she smiled. She tilted her head back as he left kisses along her jaw, trailing to her ear and Nichole shivered again at his voice. Something about it was.. delicious. Like stepping into a steaming hot shower, taking the first bite of a rich chocolate cake, speeding down an empty highway. It was exciting, thrilling, made her heart race, but it was also comforting. Shrouding her in warmth, comfort, the knowledge that she was safe.

Nichole blushed as she realized that she had been silent for so long, staring just past him, and she turned back up to him, biting her lip before answering. "I- I think I want to get you alone," she said nervously. "One more drink before we go, though?" The nerves were coming back, digging into her skin and driving her to shake, just slightly.

She pouted as he pulled away, and he laughed as he kissed her softly. "Oh babygirl, pout like that and I might have to spank you." He teased, giving her ass a light swat as he pulled her into him. She gazed up at him for a moment before biting her lip slightly, managing an answer that made him smile brightly.

"Good. I'd hoped you'd say that." He said, and nipped at her ear a little, tracing the curl of it with a fang. "We can have as many drinks as you want, doll." He said, wrapping an arm around her as he guided her off the dance floor. His arm helped to support her, but he also didn't hesitate to tuck the fingertips of that hand into the waist of her pants, teasing just beneath the line of the fabric against the soft skin of her lower abdomen.

He waved over the bartender and ordered them each another of their previous drinks, raising his glass to clink it against hers. "To pleasure and fun." He said with a delighted smirk. "And to a night of whatever sins you'll let me perform." He teased, his fingers tracing just a little lower, along the very edge of her pubic bone. "You'll have to let me know exactly how rough you like, babygirl, because I'm not gentle. But I'll take care of you, don't worry."

And with just a playful wink, he knocked back his drink, licking the alcohol from his lips with a flirty glance as he did.

Nichole smiled and followed him to the bar, and it seemed the warmth of his hand again her skin was soaking through the rest of her body, rushing through her veins. Her face flush, she looked up at the bartender and suddenly a thought occurred to her. This was probably a nightly thing for Malik. Picking out a different girl every night, dropping money and buying her drinks until he could take her home, kick her out in the morning. Her heart sank for a moment. For some reason it was in her head that she was special to him. Maybe it was the way that he looked at her, eyes focused on her as if the rest of the world wasn't there but... Either way it had to be an act. She took the drink, her hands shaking, and knocked it back, smiling up at him.

Fuck it. Even if that was his intention, this may be the best night of her life. It may be followed by the worst morning but she was going to enjoy what she was granted with. "I'll make sure to let you know once you give me an idea of what you're working with," she said, winking at him before dragging him off toward the door.

She flushed, smiling, and he could tell she was nervous by the way that her hand shook, but she took her drink, knocking back the alcohol before giving him a bright smile. He returned it, eyes burning, sparking with a fiery delight. She pulled him now, winking lightly, and he grinned as she moved toward the door.

"Oh babygirl, and here I thought you were so innocent." He teased, fingers dancing on her bare skin, teasing her lightly as he moved with her toward the door. "I'll have you know, I have plenty of things to be all kinds of naughty with." He laughed as they stepped out into the warm night air. He guided her to a sleek black car near the entrance of the club, parked in a VIP spot. As he opened the passenger side door, he helped her into the comfortable seat with a gentlemanly hand. "I like you, Nichole. You're a refreshing change. So sweet and nervous." He teased, and leaned in to kiss her softly. "Let's go have a night of fun, and if you're good, we'll get pancakes for breakfast." He said with a smiling smirk, and then closed her door, moving around her to slide into the driver's seat.

"Now tell me about yourself while I drive. I want to know Nichole. And all the naughty things she wants me to do to her."

Nichole followed him to the car, expecting something obnoxiously flashy, but she was pleasantly surprised. He almost seemed the type to flaunt his wealth with the way that he spent this money, but the car was nice without showing off. Built to travel in comfort and reliability. She smiled to herself as he opened the door for her, helping her into the seat. She blushed at the compliment, but kept quiet, afraid she might embarrass herself. As he moved to the driver's side, she ran a hand through her hair and adjusted her top, making sure she was still in place.

When Malik slid into the seat, Nichole gave him a nervous smile before turning back to watch a few people stumbling out of the club. Three girls supported each other, linking arms and a jolt of pain went through her heart, realizing that was supposed to be her tonight. Then she glanced over at Malik again and smiled. No matter what, he was sweet. And when those girls heard about the night she had, she knew they would be jealous. Some vengeful part of her couldn't wait to tell them all about this gorgeous man, his gorgeous car, and the night she spent with him. She pushed those thoughts away though. He was too kind to just use for that, and Nichole didn't want to be so angry. She sighed and turned back to him as they began to pull away, giving him a gentler smile this time, a grateful smile, despite the tone in his voice.

"I, um. Well I suppose there's the basics. I guess I've got to be honest, I'm not quite 21.. Still 19, but I'm a sophomore at Columbia University. Majoring in business administration." At this, she rolled her eyes and laughed lightly. "As far as... the more naughty side of things.." She blushed brightly, staring out the windshield and twisting her fingers in her lap. "I, um, haven't quite figured out what my limits are. Haven't been pushed that far yet. I mean I know I can't go so far as requiring a hospital visit," she laughed. Nichole hesitated a moment, afraid that he might scare him off, but then she remembered the horns, the fangs.. Even if she did, it's still been a hell of a night. "Other than that, nothing's really too far. Leave all the marks you want, beat me, bruise me, tease me, deny me as much as you want. The more, the rougher, the better. I like, um, the degrading and humiliation side of things but as far as I feel used, I can be pretty happy." She spoke quickly at this last bit, faltering a little in the middle, then finally turned to look at him again, chewing the inside of her lip.

As she admitted that she was only 19, he cast her a wicked grin, pulling the car out onto the main road. "Naughty naughty!" He accused with a laugh, reaching over to slap her lightly on the thigh, his hand resting there as he drove with his left. "Business admin, hm? Interesting." He mused softly, but his attention was more drawn as she began to speak of her naughty side.

He glanced over, seeing the blush on her face, and gave her a bright smile laced with a seductive smirk. "Don't you worry, babygirl, I'm an incubus. There's nothing too kinky for me." He assured her, squeezing her thigh lightly. He let her speak, his little smile growing more and more with her words, clearly pleased.

"Oh babygirl. We're going to have a good time, you and I." he purred as he pulled into a parking garage under a tall tower of steel and glass. "I'll make sure to use and abuse you plenty. Leave you sore and exhausted like a good little toy." he teased, pulling the car into a space and shifting into park before slipping out and around to help her to her feet again. "Besides, I have to punish you for being so naughty and sneaking into a club. Little brat." He added with a smile, leaning in and brushing his nose against hers. He tilted his head slightly, lips parted as he did so, as if he was going to kiss her hotly again, but as she shifted into the contact, he slipped away, flashing her that smirk again as his arm wrapped around her, tucking into her pants once again, this time fully beneath the waistband and grabbing her perky ass guiding her into an elevator near where they parked. A quick swipe of an access card later, and they were headed upward.

The incubus took the opportunity to slam her against the metal wall of the elevator aggressively, hand pulling her hair hard as he kissed her firmly, hard, teeth biting at her lips. Only moments later, he lifted her easily, keeping her pinned to the wall as his hands slid up under her shirt, wandering her body.

"Are you going to be good for Daddy?"

At his touch, Nichole closed her thighs a bit more, if only to feel more of him. She squirmed at each of his replies, blushing brighter as she realized just how.. Flustered she was getting, and she pushed the thoughts out of her head. Sure she wanted him to call her a whore, but she didn't want him to actually think such things of her. She pursed her lips, trying to steady her breathing as he got out of the car, circling around to greet her.

Nichole pressed her knees together at the mention of punishment, and everything she did to steady that shaky breath was useless. She was absolute entranced by him now... Nichole smiled as his nose touched hers, a shockingly sweet gesture compared to his words just moments before. She raised to the tips of her toes, eager for another kiss. But when she didn't feel his lips pressed to hers, that hot, excited passion, she frowned, unintentionally letting out an audible whine. A hand on her ass was good enough for now, she supposed, but she would certainly remember that. She pushed away her anger for now, instead following him into the elevator.

He immediately made up for the denial of one kiss as he pushed her into the wall- Nichole's heart seemed to stop for a moment, then beat rapidly out of her chest as she held her arms against the cold metal, anxious of what he might do. She leaned into the kiss hungrily, needy for more already. As he lifted her, Nichole could feel a bulge against her, pressed just between her legs and the warmth spread, seeming to envelope her entirely in their combined lust. She let out a low moan, wrapping her arms behind his neck and muttered, eyes half closed, "Yes daddy.."

He chuckled softly at the frown and the whine she gave him as he teased her with a kiss and then denied her, loving the desperate noise. Yet she had smiled when his nose had brushed hers, a cute, bright smile that made his heart melt.

The rough, excited kiss was amazing, and did nothing to help the rising urges and lust inside him, particularly as she moaned, her legs wrapping around him, his impressive bulge between her legs, a promise of things to come. His hands pressed up under her shirt, firmly cupping her perky breasts as if he owned them, aggressively tugging at all the fabric in his way.

He pulled away and she muttered that soft affirmative, and the first time he'd heard the word 'daddy' from her lips, and he growled playfully. "Good girl. You keep calling me that and I'll make sure you get all the kisses you want." He teased, just as the elevator let out a ding and came to a slow stop. With relative ease, he manhandled her about, shifting her into a bridal carry as the doors opened and he stepped out into the penthouse.

The main room itself was large, one half being a kitchen and full bar, as well as a central island, all in shiny metal and white marble, clean and pristine. The other half was a comfortable living room, large black couch, coffee table, and massive TV on the wall. Just past that, the entire wall was a window, broken up only by a set of sliding glass doors that seamlessly fit into the pane, leading to the rooftop balcony of his top-floor apartment. In the center of the back wall, an open arch led into the bedroom, and through there the bathroom - none of the arches had doors, the entire apartment open and free.

He carried her into the bedroom, tossing her playfully onto the bed, a comfortable king bed with soft black covers and fluffy pillows. The frame made a soft metal sound, drawing attention to the solid metal rings mounted on the posts and frame, allowing anyone to be secured to it - it was clearly designed for bondage.

Crossing to the walk in closet, he clicked on the light before stepping aside, letting her see into the room. Along one wall was a series of hooks and racks, displaying choices of paddles, whips, crops, floggers, and more. The other side was a series of shelves and drawers, offering everything from vibrators to electro stimulation devices to knives and clamps.

"Come choose three toys you want me to use on you, babygirl. My company makes everything kinky - if it exists, I have it."

Nichole squealed and giggled as he swung her about in his arms, shifting their position so that he was carrying her like a bride. She couldn't remember the last time someone had carried her like this and her heart fluttered excitedly. She held tight behind his neck, gasping at the "apartment" that they stepped into. It was gorgeous, spacious, tidied and just as if it were something out of a movie. "Well now I definitely know I'm dreaming," she said with a laugh.

She squeaked again as he tossed her onto the bed, unable to keep herself from laughing, her heart beating rapidly. Nichole was excited, but more than that she was... thrilled to have met him. He jumped so quickly from aggressive to playful, in split seconds, and every part of her craved it. She smiled as she watched him cross to the closet and quickly rolled off the bed when he called to her. Nichole skipped over to Malik, hands held and twisted in front of her, but her face immediately flushed bright red as she stepped into the closet. It was huge, lined with more toys than she would have ever dreamed of having and for a moment, Nichole stood frozen. Then she slowly walked through the closet, brushing her hands against a few of the floggers, stopping to admire one of the paddles. She slipped it off the hook, running it through her hands before gliding over to the rack of whips, where she was quick to pick out one with a split tip. After that, Nichole turned to the drawers, walking the length of the closet again before she found the drawer full of plugs, quickly picking one out then looking up at him.

Nichole brought her things up to him, looking up with wide doe eyes as she felt her blush reach her ears. "W-will these be okay?" she asked nervously. Part of her was sure it would be fine, but she did not want to assume anything and pick something out without permission.

Last edited:
He laughed as she praised his apartment, but didn't say a word to the point, knowing that his home was luxurious, though not extravagantly so.

Once again she made a cute sound before bursting into a laugh as she bounced on the bed. Skipping over to him, a low growl purred in his throat as she drew near. That sweet, lovely young energy was delightfully delectable, and he wanted to devour her. She blushed as she stepped into the closet, but she also didn't hesitate to select a paddle from the wall, before quickly selecting a split-tip whip from the next section. He was surprised, truthfully, and her choices only confirmed what she had said. She wanted to be abused and used. He adored it.

Her last choice, a plug of comfortable size, made him smirk a little as well, and he nodded to her as she blushed deeply, asking for confirmation. "They're excellent choices, princess. You're going to prove how much of a pain slut you can be, aren't you?" He teased, catching her chin in his hand and pulling her gaze up to his.

"I'm going to treat you like a little whore, babygirl." He promised with a purr. "If I go too far, your safeword is 'red'. Understand? If you say that word, everything stops." he assured her. "Ready to be daddy's little slut?"

Kissing her briefly on the forehead, as if he hadn't just asked such a dirty thing of her, he moved to sit on the edge of the bed, taking the toys from her and setting them beside him. Tugging the fabric over his head in a fluid motion, he discarded his shirt to the floor, revealing a toned, lean torso with lines of muscle and a masculine form, all firm, pale skin.

"Strip for daddy, babygirl."

At his praise, Nichole squealed excitedly and jumped a bit on her toes, wrapping her arms around his neck to hug him before dropping back down as his tone became a bit more serious. She looked up at him, lips parted slightly, and nodded. "Yes daddy, I'm ready. Safeword is red," she said, making sure to speak clearly. She blushed brightly at the kiss, her whole body wiggling slightly with excitement. She started to pout when he took the toys away and left, but he quickly gave her something new to smile about. She blushed again, nodding slowly before bringing her hands up to the hem of her top.

Nichole slowly pulled her crop top over her head, dropping it to the floor beside her and smoothing her hair out before glancing at the ground and reaching for the button of her jeans. She paused a moment, then turned around, hooking her thumbs into the waistline and pulling them down slowly. She began to bend over as she got to about her mid-thigh, trying her best to bend mostly at the waist, revealing her ass, half covered by a pair of light pink, lacy panties, almost like a thong with a bit of extra fabric. She kicked her jeans to the side then, and turned back around, blushing brightly and holding her hands clasped behind her back.

She was hesitant, but Nichole assumed that he had meant for her to strip all the way, so she slowly raised her hands up behind her back, tugging at the hooks. She let the matching bra drop and fought everything in her not to cover her chest, feelings his eyes on her, and instead stared at the floor as she hooked her thumbs into the waistline of her panties and slowly pulled them down, taking deep breaths as she did so, then stepping out of them and finally bringing her eyes back to his.

"Good girl." He praised as she stated the safeword clearly back to him, and her little wiggle of excitement and the blush from the kiss made him grin. The way she began to pout drew a chastising little finger waggle from him, telling her to be patient. The pout vanished quickly, however, as he told her to strip down, and she quickly obeyed, blushing, either from the instruction or from the new view of his body.

His eyes wandered her without hesitation, taking in the view of her soft pale skin. The purple underwear, lacy and sexy, drew a sparking blaze of desire in his gaze. She bent at the waist to give him a lovely view of her perky ass, and he purred audibly for her, a sound of sheer sexuality and desire. As she hesitated in her underwear, his eyes watched her, wondering if she would stop there. If she did, he would obviously have to punish her - she knew what he had intended. But moments later, she unclasped her bra, sliding it from her body and dropping it to the side before pulling down her panties and stepping out of them.

He stood as she brought her eyes back to his, and he gave her a smirk, the seductive look back on his face. "You're delicious, babygirl." He said, standing and walking around her, circling like a predator might. With a sudden move, he grabbed her from behind, one hand cupping her perky breast and brushing his fingers over her nipple, the other on her hip and pulling her body firmly against his, the fabric of his pants emphasizing how vulnerable she was compared to him. "I can't wait to cover you in bruises, kisses, bites, and cum." He whispered hotly in her ear. The hand on her hip shifted, grabbing her ass firmly.

"On the bed. Face down, ass up." he ordered. "Now." His voice turned more stern now, slipping seamlessly into the dominant role that he'd been hinting at all night.

"Don't hold back with me, babygirl. I want to hear every sound and every word. Be vocal for me, princess. No need to be shy with me."

Nichole tried to stand as still as she could as he circled her, surveying her, eating up every bit that he could see. As soon as she felt his warm hands against her now cold skin, she gasped and held her breath without thought, straightening her back and tilting her head up a bit further. Her breath came out shaky, unsteady, a brilliant mix of terrified and thrilled. She bit her lip and gave a small nod against him, mumbling. "Th-thank you daddy.." She took another sharp breath in, holding her hands tightly at her sides, then finally let her breath go, the hint of a moan just beneath the surface.

Then his tone changed even further and Nichole slipped entirely into that submissive mindset, nodding once to show that she understood, then hurrying to the bed, crawling onto it, folding her arms under her to rest her cheek on them as her ass held up, her legs spread slightly. She clenched her hands into fists nervously, pressing her nails into her palms and taking another steadying breath. "Yes... yes daddy," she said, trying to be loud enough for him to hear clearly. The tremble in her voice made her want to hesitate in speaking, but this man hit everything that she wanted- everything that she needed and she did not want to risk ruining it by misbehaving. Nichole shifted slightly, suddenly remembering just how wet he had been making her, at the club, on the drive, all of it.. She shivered and held back the urge to lean back and cover herself. Instead, she did pull her legs together slightly as her muscles tensed.

Back
Top Bottom