Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Catch a Mouse

Avery poked her head around the doorway to Schrodinger's office, letting out a light squeak as Thomas ran past and yanked the strings for her apron. She quickly caught him by his tail and pulled him back to her side, picking him up and holding him upside down as he fidgeted and squirmed about. Giving birth hadn't affected her as much as it would have most females. She still hand plenty of energy to take care of their home, run around out side with her son, and of course tend to her husbands needs. She had even managed to regain her original figure not too after Thomas was born. She smiled a bit at Schrodinger's request, looking down at her squirming son and hearing him laugh a bit. "Sure honey, I don't think that'll be a problem" She said as she then proceeded to toss Thomas over her shoulder while walking towards the back door.

Schrodinger nodded. "Thanks Hun." He was still looking over the paper work that was handed to him. Meanwhile Thomas was squirming in his mother's arms before he looked at her from his upside down hold and tilted his head. "MOM!" He whined abit as she held him upside down before tossing him over her shoulder. He squirmed more using his tail to try and get her to release him. "mommy what are you doing?" He was now curious to see what and where she was carrying him to.

Avery smirked a bit at his question, a devious little smile inching its way from the corners of her lips as she opened the back door. "Why, we're going on an adventure!" She said teasingly as she knelt down, setting him on his feet and also standing eye level with him. She stood there and smiled at him for a few minutes, brushing his hair from his face and giving him a kiss on his forehead.

Thomas watched his mother and tilted his head. His tail swinging from side to side as it always did when he was curious. "Oh and adventure? what kind of adventure?" When she kissed his forehead he laughed and ewwed trying to wipe himself before he looked up at her and crossed his arms over his chest. now he was curious and impatient. "what kind of adventure mommy?"

She smirked and poked his stomach slightly then stood and tussled his hair slightly. "We're going on a treasure hunt. How'd you like that?" She asked looking down at him. She held out her hand for him, making it appear as though she was about to walk off.

Thomas squee'd and rushed after his mother and took a hold of her hand and looked around. "A treasure hunt? cool. what kind of treasure hunt?..will there be monsters and pirates?" She had now gotten his imagination going and gotten him excited as he was wondering about the treasure hunt. Back inside the house Schrodinger looked after one final set of information before his face went white as though he saw a ghost. Getting up quickly he knocked over his chair and some papers as he rushed outside to find Avery and Thomas but they had already gone too far.

Avery couldn't help but giggle at her son and his over active imagination. In truth, the treasure they would be looking for was only a necklace she had misplaced in the yard the night before. "I don't think pirates know where to find our back yard sweetie. Maybe there'll be some monsters hiding in the pool?" She said jokingly, not wanting to over excite him. She then looked down at him, giving him a playful wink.

Thomas laughed abit and started to looked around in the backyard which was rather large as he got down and started to crawl around looking for the "treasure" but he didn't see the black van that had pulled up and a man get out of the van. He looked at Thomas and stood over him while another Van pulled to the front of the house and someone got out and grabbed Avery and started to pull her into the van. Schrodinger saw and quickly drew a pistol that was hidden by the door but who to go after the man taking his wife or the target threatening his son. He sighed having to make the tough choice and left to fend for Thomas while the man pulled Avery inside of the van and held her down and tied her.

Avery gave another giggle as she saw her son crawling about on the ground. She gasped as she felt someone grab hold of her. Her first reaction was to scream for Thomas, but as her captor wrapped her hand around her mouth, it became nothing more than a muffled shriek. She kicked and struggled as she was pulled away, putting up far more of a fight than he probably would have imagined. She had even managed to kick her abductor in the head with rather impressive force once she had been pushed onto the floor of the van.

Avery was thrown into the Van and tied. the Van door was shut before it started to go. the last thing she could hear was gunshots going off before she was driven off and blindfolded. It seemed to be a long drive before the van stopped and she was pulled out. A second van pulled up beside them and a yelling kicking Thomas was squirming in the man's grip. The one that held Avery looked at the Kid. "Why did you bring the brat?" The man held Thomas by his tail upside down. "so the mother would cooperate."

Avery still couldn't see but her hearing was as sharp as every; she knew her son's yelling when she heard it. She knew things had gone very wrong, very quickly. She tried to keep her calm composure, but her maternal instincts were beginning to turn on her at that moment. She choked down the rage rumbling in her stomach, a serious glaring forming rather quickly across her face. "I don't know who you people are what the fuck you want, but I swear. If I find so much as one patch of fur out of place on my son's head. I will personally rip off your balls and shove em down your throat!" She barked out sharply.

They watched Avery and laughed before one of the men drew out his pistol and looked at it before looking at Thomas and pressing the pistol against him which caused him to whimper. "Oh and what are you going to do to stop us huh?" The leader looked at Thomas. "Keep them separated. and if you so much as step out of line I'll have my new room painted with your son's blood and brains." He laughed and dragged Avery off. She could heard Thomas yelling for her before he was thrown into another room and landed on the ground hard which caused him to start to cry.

Her angry scowl never left her face as they pulled her away. After watching them toss Thomas into the other room her gaze shifted from behind her to the front. She snatched her arm from the guard and dug her hands into her pants pockets, leaving them there as she continued to walk. I wonder what he's gotten us into this time... She thought to herself among other things. She knew a few things about Schrodinger's work and figured her and her son's kidnapping had something to do with it.

The guard looked at Avery and just shook his head. "Such an attitude for someone who's son's life depends on your cooperation and right now that attitude isn't doing it. Keep it up and he'll be dead soon." He grabbed her and pinned her to the wall and cuffed her to it as their boss walked in. He laughed and looked at Avery before holding a phone and talking to someone on it. On the other End was Schrodinger who was saying that His skills are needed to people like them. if they don't harm his family he would cooperate but if he hurt his family he would hunt down each and everyone of them.

She growled under her breath at him, her right eye twitching in irritation. His little comment only making her fume all the more. She bit down on her tongue, trying hard to keep herself from saying something she'd regret. She cut her eyes sharply at that man that walked in, looking him up and down, almost as though she was sizing him up.

The man just laughed and walked over to Avery before slapping her hard enough for Schrodinger to hear before he hung up the phone and watched her. "To everyone they have a weakness...And for Him..its you." He smiled and gripped her by her jaw and ran a hand down along her chest.

Avery barely some much as flinched after the slap. She simply cut her eyes at him again, flaring out her nostrils and shaking her head slightly. Dumbass.. She thought to herself as she shook off the hit, almost visibly rolling her eyes as she did. Taking Thomas had been a brilliant move on their part, not so much as in Schrodinger's case, but in Avery's. Had she not him to worry about she'd have found to a way to break free of her bounds and would've long gone quite a while a go.

He looked at Avery and held a small riding crop and brushed it against her cheek. "On your knees now." He watched her, waiting to see if she would cooperate or not. Back home Schrodinger was packing up his supplies and gear and started to head out of the building to find Avery and Thomas.

She gave him another glare as he brought the riding crop near her face and jerked her head back slightly. She looked at him with a quirked brow. Normally she would've told him to go fuck himself, but since she still had Thomas to worry about she would cooperate for the time being. Just as long as he didn't try anything funny. She watched him carefully as she moved down onto her knees.

He watched Avery and nodded and ran the crop against her cheek before stepping up close to her. "eyes down, never look up unless addressed. and You may call me sir or Mein Kapitän." He walked behind her and grinned giving her rear a squeeze. "as for you..You are going to be trained and you will obey or watch your son be killed infront of your very own eyes by your own hands."

She a bit, mentally rolling her eyes as she looked toward the floor. She gave a slight growled slightly under her breath as he squeezed her ass.

The Captain looked at Avery and gave her rear a swat. "I didn't hear you what was that?" He watched her after he swatted her rear with the crop before squeezing her ass again. "You'll have to answer me my pet."

Her ears twitched at the 'pet' comment. She was able to shrug off the ridding crop and everything else. But being called his pet seemed to strike a nerve with her. She had only been and would only ever be Schrodinger's pet, he was the only that could 'own' her. At that moment she seethed. "Yes, sir..." The mouse hissed the clenched teeth as her began to stand on edge.

The captain nodded and looked at her while two guards walked over to her. He ran the crop over her backside. "Good now you are going to go with them and go get changed. something short,revealing. stockings for your legs and silk gloves then you are going to come out here. disobey or try to run and your son dies." The two other guards pulled her up and lead her off.

Avery stood on her own, despite the cuffs around her wrists. She had no worries at all for her own safety, her only concern was Thomas. I love you more than air. She thought to herself, looking back at the room where they were keeping him as her captors lead her away. She would say that to Thomas every night before she put him to bed. She wondered what was taking Schrodinger so long to find them. She at least a little about his work and his skills, and she had no doubt that he was on his way to rescue them.

Back
Top Bottom