Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Catch a Mouse

Cerberus

Pulsar
Schrödinger rested against the couch and ran a hand over his ears. "Late nights are always a bore. no one to entertain and nothing to entertain me." He sighed and slumped against the furniture and crossed his arms over his shoulders. "from 9 to 9, Oh boy so much fun." He shook his head and looked around in the dark house. "Nothing here, nothing here. oh and what a surprise... NOTHING HERE." He shrugged and walked over to the fireplace and curled up. "I mean really why did they hire me..I'm not going to become some fat and lazy house cat...I can believe i actually came from them.." He looked over at the family's normal house cat all curled up in his bed. "No offense.."

After some time, a few small rustling noise could be heard coming from the kitchen, but only by well trained ears. A little mouse was scurrying about in the pantry. Well, there wasn't much little about this particular mouse, with the exception of her mid section and her front paws. Perky DD breasts, pronounced, child-bearing hips, a rather large and round backside, and shapely runner's legs decorated her frame quite nicely, but that wasn't what the important matter. Avery hadn't eaten in several days and her real concern was finding food without getting caught.

Schrodinger looked up as his ears twitched to something in the kitchen. "jackpot, finally something going on." He checked his knife that was attached to his belt and nodded as he crept into the kitchen and watched what appeared to be a very drop dead sexy mouse. As sexy as she was, she was still eating his family's food and he just couldn't have that now could he? He watched her for abit even taking a small hidden camera and taking a picture before moving up behind her and grabbing her. his hand that held knife went right to her throat while his other hand grabbed her arm and pulled it behind her back. "What have I got here?"

Though her first instinct was to panic, the black fur clad mouse kept as calm as possible. While the knife at her throat told her she was in trouble, what was poking at her backside told her she might be able to escape with her life. She liked that. She let the arm held behind her back go limp to avoid feeling much pain while the other remained by her side, making sure he knew she had no intention of struggling. Her ears perked up a bit as his seemingly rhetorical question. She decided to answer him regardless of whether or not it was, hoping it would help her case. "Just a hungry little mouse." She cooed to him in a soft voice, her hips shifting lightly which caused her rear to grind against the front of his pants.

Schrodinger watched her and kept her pressed against the counter but couldn't help but enjoy as she ground against his pants but he shook his head and slowly withdrew the knife only to grab cuffs from his back pocket and grab her arms and cuff her. "Unfortunately for you this house is guarded by me and we don't just hand food out to strangers or let people steal it from us. Now I have a few choices. I can easily get rid of you but then that could make a mess that i would have to clean up and I rather dislike having to make messes. 2 I can awake the master and misses, and have the authorities called."

She let out a small sigh of relief once he withdrew his knife, only to be followed by a light blush when she was handcuffed. She mentally shrugged a few dirty ideas of what he could have done with her at that point. After all, she was nearly naked. "But I haven't taken anything, honest I haven't. Feel free to search me if you like." She offered in her defense, her tail sliding up the side of his tail and resting on her lower back. Her statement was true as well; even if she had taken anything, where would she have hidden it? She wore shorts so tight that one bad split would have torn them right down the middle. Her ass cheeks were practically hanging out of the back of them as well. Her excuse for a top was no better, it managed to stop just under her breasts and looked better suited for a 10-year-old. She didn't own any shoes either, so she didn't have those to hide anything in.

Schrodinger watched her and looked her over. "Dont worry I intend to." He kept her against the counter and using his foot pressed against her legs and spread them. he kneeled down and felt up along her legs to her shorts,feeling over her thighs then up and over her ass. He then moved up feeling over her midsection then over her chest, making sure to at least enjoy himself in the process. "You clear out with no food but you see, there still is the problem with you sneaking in and trespassing. it still is breaking and entering upon private property. Now what to be done with you?"

Avery bent forward a bit more, her lower back dipping slightly and her backside elevating in an attempt to keep her balance as Schrodinger pushed her legs out further. She bit into her lower lip lightly as he felt her up, masking a few demur moans of pleasure. Her hips shifted slightly again, bringing about the same reaction. "I'm sure you could come up with a suitable punishment. I don't see any reason for you to wake your employers at this late hour."

Schrodinger watched Avery when she pushed up against him then nodded as he finished searching her. He kept her cuffed and bent against the counter. "Well now come to think of it I'm sure we could work something out that could come to both of a satisfaction for us." He stood behind her,laying a hand over her ass and giving it a squeeze. "I will provide you food from this house and as for what you will give...is yourself..when ever you come in or I want."

She gave another soft moan as he squeezed her backside. She thought for a moment, his 'punishment' sounded much more like a proposition, and a good one considering her situation. "Hmmm...that sounds better than nothin I guess." She said rather jokingly. The truth of the matter was, she sort of liked the idea of being his personal fuck toy.

Schrodinger laughed abit as he heard her moan when he squeezed her ass. "It seems that you like this ideas, Fine then that it shall be. you are my pet, my toy, my personal fuck toy. You will do as i tell you as long as it is physically without having to be told twice or without hesitation or refusal. as long as you cooperate you will find that the food will always be waiting for you." He grinned and pressed his crotch against her ass and slid his hands over to her chest as he gently licked at her neck. "what would my mouse want to eat?"

"Anything at this point.." She mumbled lightly, blushing a bit as her stomach growled. She ground her hips back against his as pressed his crotch to her rear. She pulled at the cuffs lightly, mostly forgetting that they were still on. She blushed more as he licked her neck, causing her moan out lightly.

Schrodinger nodded and kept his crotch pressed against her ass. As she tugged against the cuffs he laughed. "get used to it my pet, for I will tie you many times..now i want you to get me very good and hard. When you do I want you to tell me how you will please your master then I will see what I can make for you." He licked along her neck and nipped at her ear as his hands squeezed her breasts.

She nodded her understanding slightly, still giving a few lightly squeaks and a demur moan or two. "May I turn around then?" She asked quietly, still using her ass to grind softly against his member in the meantime.

Schrodinger watcher her before giving her ass a swat then pulling away from her to let her turn around and reorient herself. He licked his lips and waited for what she was going to do, thinking about many more things they could do and the food that he would cook for her. He sometimes if he felt like it would cook for the family and they said he was a good cook now he could have another one to decide.

Avery stood up straight, turning on the heals of her back paws. Once she was facing him, she moved down onto her knees. She leaned forward so her face was closer to the crotch of his pants. She then used her teeth to undo his zipper, using her nose to work the button loose. After his pants were undone she used her tail to pull his member from his underwear and started to lick slowly along his shaft.

Schrodinger licked his lips and groaned abit as she unzipped him and fished his dick out of his pants with her tail. He nodded and ran a hand through her hair as she started to suck on him with her hot mouth. He let out a subtle purring noise as his tail traveled along her thighs before rubbing against the crotch of her shorts. His tail kept rubbing against her shorts before slipping into the leg of her shorts and moving along her thighs.

Avery looked up at him, her mouth sucking along the right side of his dick as her tongue licked and curled around the left side. She jumped slightly in surprise as she felt his tail pressing at her shorts. She moved her legs out slightly as she stayed on her knees, moving her head to suck and lick at the head of his dick.

Schrodinger felt her eyes upon him as well as her skilled tongue. He let out more of a purr and ran his hand through her hair and nodded. he was getting good and hard in her mouth. "all right my little mousy, I want you to drink it all down, all that I've given to you. Then As I cook you a meal I want you to tell me how you will please your master, what you'll do for him then how you liked to be played with." He groaned abit an held onto her mouth as he started to release his hot cum into her mouth. Once he was done he pulled away and zipped up as he looked through the fridge to find some food. "Hmm corn..they like that..Oh rice as well."

Avery blushed lightly as he began to release in her mouth. She drank down his warm, sticky seed, her eyes gaining a half open, glassy look as she did. She looked up at her new master, still sitting back on her knees. "I shall do as Master commands without hesitation, complaint, or question. My Master may use body however he wishes for his own pleasure. I like being spanked and having my hair pulled when being taken from behind. That is also a favorite position of mine. I really like being handcuffed too." She said with a small smile.

Schrodinger looked at her and nodded as he started to cook up some food for her. "that's good, because I will tie you up alot." He laughed abit looking her over before gathering more ingredients for her food. "Very good that you know how to be obedient and obey. Another thing for you to obey. I want you to tell me about your darkest wildest fantasy and describe it as much as you can." He walked over to her and pulled her up and uncuffed her but gave her ass a good squeeze and swat before heading back to the kitchen. The wonderful smell of his cooking was starting to fill the bottom floor of the house.

Avery squeaked lightly as he slapped her rear, rubbing her wrists slightly after he uncuffed her. She followed him back to the kitchen and sat on one of the counter tops, swinging her feet back and forth childishly. "My darkest fantasy?" She asked, blushing as she thought for a moment. "To be in a park, or some other public place I suppose, and be taken in the middle of the day. I've always been open with my sexuality and I feel that having sex somewhere for all eyes to see would be ultimate of that fact. Also, I think there's something so enticing about doing so socially unacceptable."

Schrodinger thought about it for a second then nodded and got a plate and set it down on the counter in front of Avery. He yawned abit and started to clean up the kitchen. "Well my pet I'll see what I can do about that. Now you see my work hours are from 9 at night to 9 in the morning, then I rest. weekends I get off but you will come everyday for some food and for me to fuck you." He finshed putting the food away and walked over to her running a hand down against her legs.

She nodded slightly in understanding. "Yes Master." She said quietly as took the plate of food. The smell of real food was enough to make her smile just then. She nibbled at the food lightly, just as a mouse would, giving a long, happy sigh. That was the first bite of anything she had in almost two full weeks. "Thank you, Master." She said as she looked at him gratefully.

Schrodinger watched his little mousy eat up the food that he had cooked for her. He started putting the food away and cleaning the plates up while she ate. Once he was done he looked at her and pulled her to the edge of the counter with her still eat. "Just keep eating my pet." He pulled a chair over and sat down and kissed along her legs before he started to lick up along her thighs for a while before nuzzling his nose against her crotch of her shorts. after some time he then pulled her shorts down and ran his tongue against her pussy and flicked his tongue in and out of her while his hands traveled up and down her shapely thighs. He kept at it from time to time even letting his fingers slide into her while she ate. "when you are done my pet I want you to get onto the couch. Pose for me telling me why I should fuck my little mouse."

Back
Top Bottom