Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Catch a Mouse

Avery squeaked lightly as he pulled her to the edge of the counter, thankful for her own good balance at that point. She blushed a bit as him slightly as he started to kiss up her thighs. She felt as though she should have stopped eating, but her hunger combined with an order from her master compelled her to finish her meal. She continued to nibble at her food, however, when he started to remove her short she squeaked lightly, feeling as though she was about to have a bit of difficulty eating. She blushed all the more as his tongue invaded her sex. She leaned her head back against the cabinet and moaned out softly, looking up at the ceiling.

Schrodinger kept licking away at his mouse until she was done eating. Once he was done he looked at her and grinned. "I do wonder how you'll pose and what you have to say for reasons as to why i should take my sexy little mouse." He grinned and then went back to licking up on her holding onto her legs and letting his skilled tongue wander all over her. His tongue flicking in and out of her as she made him harder just from her taste and body look alone. "My pet. I am going to enjoy playing with you on a regular biases." He then finally let her finish and pulled away from her watching her and watching the hall way to make sure he hadn't woken the owners of the house cause if they discovered her they were both in a whole lot of trouble.

She panted lightly once Schrodinger finally pulled his tongue away. Her body shook for a moment as she continued to lean back against the cabinet. Finally she finished her meal and set her plate aside, pulling her shorts back up. She hoped down from the counter, grasping the edge of it as her legs were still a bit shaky. She then took her plate and washed it up in the sink. Afterwords she walked into the living room. She moved over to the sofa, placing her knees on the edges of it. She leaned forward and placed her hands on the back of the couch, arching her back slightly and raising her ass slightly as she posed for him. "Wont you please fuck me Master?" She asked softly, looking back at him. "I can tell you're already hard again, I can smell your arousal from here. I want to please you Master, that is all I live for. I have no purpose if I cannot please my Master." She cooed to him in a sultry, still quiet tone. "I promise I wont wake anyone up." She added, noting that he kept checking the hallway.

Schrodinger watched as she got off of the counter and slowly made her way over to the couch and posed against it. He licked his lips watching her, her lovely legs leading up to her tight ass. He smiled and gave a soft whistle to her before walking over to her and running his hands over her legs. He unzipped his pants and moved over her rear side and pressed against her ass as his hands wandered over her chest as he licked over her neck. "My sexy little mouse." He groaned and pulled down her shorts and slowly pressed himself against her pussy before slowly sliding himself into her as he grasped her hips. "Tell me my pet, do you enjoy giving to me, being your masters own fuck toy." He smiled and wrapped his tail around her waist as he began to pick up speed and strength in his thrusts letting his hands wander over her lovely body.

Avery smiled as he came closer, giggling a bit to herself as she watched him lick his lips. Her body shivered in anticipation from his touch. Her hands clenched the back of the sofa slightly as he entered her, a soft moan escaping her lips. She nodded her head slightly in response to his question. "Yes Master, I enjoy it very much so." She said softly, her hips moving back some to meet his forward thrusting.

Schrodinger grinned and let out a soft purr as he kept pushing against her, feeling her inner walls start to grip his shaft as he pushed in and out of her. "Very good my little pet very good." He moved his hands over her body and over her chest as he started to squeeze her breasts as he pushed harder and faster. "So soft and warm my pet is, tell me what is some of your favorite ways of being screwed?" He watched her and moved his tail along her body before pressing it against her ass. But as he was doing so he stopped instantly and moved a hand over her mouth to keep her from protesting as he heard one of the doors open. He kept still as long as he could as he heard the footsteps head from the main bedroom and into the bathroom. After a wait of about 5 minutes they came out and headed back into the main room.

Avery started to pant heavily, doing all she could not to cry out from the pleasure her master gave her. "I...I told Master that I like being taken from behind like this. Ah! The ro..u..ugher the be..etter really." She said between moans as her eyes began to roll up into the back of her head. She squeaked lightly as he covered her mouth. She pulled his hand down as she heard the footsteps as well, knowing on her own that she should remain quiet. She blushed a bit as the forced silence over came them for that period of time. She blushed a bit as she felt her own wetness dripping over his shaft.

Schrodinger held onto avery and as soon as he was able to tell that the coast was clear her pumped back into her,pushing her against the couch and letting his claws slide out abit and give her light scratched to her waist and back. He groaned abit and kept pushing against her until it became too much for him. "I hope..you..can take it." He groaned and began to release himself inside of her before he slowly slid out of her and wiped himself off against her ass and thighs. watching it drip down along her legs and a little bit dripping out of her. "mmhm very good my pet, now what shall we do?"

Avery squeaked lightly in surprise as he started to thrust again. Another light moan escaped her as he pressed her harder against the couch. She panted heavily as her eyes began to roll up once more, her orgasm building as more of her juices dripped down his shaft. Her head tilted back slightly as she felt him clawing at her body some, his orgasm helping hers along as she felt his member throbbing inside her pussy. She blushed a bit as he wiped his shaft on her. She looked back at him some as he spoke. "What does Master wish to do with me?"

Schrodinger looked at Avery and smiled and pulled her up and kissed her deeply and let his hands find her breasts. "Im going to lock up and we are going to head in early then when I wake, we are going shopping for some clothes for you so that you can show them off for me. Specialy some silk things. we're going to get you some stockings, pantyhose. shorts, skirts. anything that will show off your sexy body to your master." He kissed her again then tackled her to the couch and slid himself into her again wanting another go at her as he slid his tail right to her ass as well. He didn't care he was going to ravage his sex mouse.

Avery pressed back into his kiss, blushing lightly from the suddenness of it. She started to respond after he told her what was going to happen, but his second kiss cut her off. Never the less, she kissed him back and even slipped her tongue into his mouth for a moment. She squeaked lightly as he tackled her onto the sofa, gasping lightly and moaning out a bit as he entered her again. She winced and whimpered lightly as she felt his tail penetrating her anus.

Schrodinger kept pushing himself against her as he licked and kissed along her neck. His thrusts picked up in speed more and more as he pushed his tail into her and it began to match his member inside of her. He looked at her and grinned and bit down on her neck marking her as his. He held onto her hips and kept pushing himself against her and groaned abit as he released into her again then pulled out and released over her ass and thighs. "All right my pet lets go." he looked at her and took her by the arm and showed her to his room once he locked the front door. he then went into his room and shut the door and locked it.

By the time the family was up it was past 10 so they figured he went to bed already. He slept just a little while longer before waking up around 10:45. He yawned and stretched.

Avery whimpered and moaned out at the same time, her hand grasping at his tail slightly as it pushed further into her rectum. She bit down on her lower lip to keep herself from screaming in pleasure as he kept thrusting, her eyes rolling up into the back of her head again. She panted heavily as her second orgasm hit hard, her body falling limp onto the sofa. Her legs shook a bit as Schrodinger pulled her onto her feet. She leaned against him dependently as she walked with him.

Schrodinger blinked and looked over at the sexy furre sleeping beside him. He laughed and nipped at her ears before getting up and heading into the kitchen to start make some breakfast for them. The house alarm was on so that meant that he had the day for himself and his sexy little mouse fuck. He whipped his tail from side to side as he was cooking breakfast. He set it on a low burn and walked back into his room and looked at her and yanked the blankest away. "Babe wake up."

Avery moaned a bit in her sleep as she turned over onto her side. Her ear twitched a bit after he nipped at it, almost waking her up then. She squeaked again as he pulled the blankets away. She sat up sleepily and rubbed her eyes with the back of her paws slightly. She covered her mouth for a small yawn, her other hand stretching up above her head.

Schrodinger watched her and smiled and just shook his head and walked over to her and kissed her. "I've got breakfast cooking so make yourself look good, then come out and eat and then we'll head off and go shopping okay babe?" He laughed and walked out of the room after throwing a pillow at her and heading back into the kitchen. He began humming some German song while he made sweet smells come out of the kitchen and fill the house.

"Mmhpmm!" She let out another muffled squeak the pillow knocked her on her back. After Schrodinger left the room, Avery ventured out into the room, sneaking about until she found the bathroom. Then quickly washed up, taking care to wash her Master's 'present' from the other night out of her fur. She then snuck back into his bedroom and dressed herself, her nose catching a sent of what was coming from the kitchen.

Schrodinger yawned abit and stretched and popped his back as he sat at the table once he had finished making their breakfast. He had made a plate for her already and then made himself a plate and sat down and started to eat. "Avery better hurry up or your food will get all cold and you wont like it." He just laughed abit before going back to eating letting his tail swing from side to side as he ran a hand through his hair to try and smooth it down as his ears twitched abit.

Avery wandered her way into the kitchen, wearing the same cloths she did the night before. She sat at the table with Schrodinger, looking at him curiously. "Master... how did you know my name? I don't remember telling you what it was..." She said lightly as she nibbled at a few bites of her breakfast.

Schrodinger looked at her and nodded. "well you didn't you more of mumbled it as you slept..cute though." He shrugged and sat back once he had finished eating the breakfast he made. "well my pet finish up eating and clean up. Im going to change then we'll go out. we can either take transportation or i can get us there." He shrugged and took his plate from the table and cleaned it up and headed to his room to get changed.

She blushed a bit a he told her that she talks in her sleep, scratching the back of her head as she looked down at her plate. "R-right.." She muttered lightly before she started to finish her food. After which she would rise from the table, taking her plate to wash it and then put it away. She then waited for her master to call for her.

Schrodinger came out dressed and cleaned up. He looked at Avery and smiled and walked outside. "All right lets go hun." He headed over to the car the family gave him. He opened her door and helped her in before getting in himself and driving out of the driveway and driving down the road to the late malls where he parked and got out. "lets go get you clothes to wear." he got out and gave her rear a squeeze.

Avery gave another squeak of surprise as he squeezed her ass, making her wonder if he had something other than shopping planed. She shrugged off the thought mentally a she walked with him into the store. Her thoughts shifted from what he was going to do, to what people would think of her walking around in such a skimpy outfit. Not to mention the fact that she didn't have on any shoes.

Schrodinger looked around in the mall before getting to a clothes store, rather exotic. He looked at Avery and nodded and waved her over. "All right my pet, find something that fits what I want and you think will look good on you." He smiled and watched her before heading into a different part of the store while he let Avery go and look around for the clothes that fit his requirements. He watched her for abit before shopping for a few things that they would both enjoy.

It had been many years since the fateful day when Schrodinger had caught Avery and made her into his slave. But as time went by she grew more then just a slave to him. n time she became his love and his wife. Now gone was the days of him working for a family as a security. After serving sometime for the armed forces he came back home to start a family and promptly did that With first raising their first born son. Thomas, Now thomas was a cat like his father. Black fur, white underbelly. Thomas was around 5 now but he was playing inside when the sun was shining and nice outside. Schrodinger was working in his office. "Avery, could you see if you could get Thomas to go play outside..its nice day today."

Back
Top Bottom