Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mother Dearest ( IfIWereInYourShoes x Frelance)

IfIWereInYourShoes

Super-Earth
Athena’s head was pressed against the slowly steaming glass of the cab she was in, completely surrounded by boxes that contained her whole life. She still couldn’t believe dad was gone... It was just a headache... then it got worse and worse developing into migraines then he was gone. Now she was going to be in the care of her mother, she knew little about her aside from the fact that she lived far away and she was rather well off. The funeral was nice but it took its toll of her, Athena had struggled with sleep since he was ill, catering to his needs the best she could even just holding his hand to ease the pain. Now it was early evening when she hugged her grandparents and left her home.

Wiping her eyes from the falling tears that had appeared briefly she found herself drifting off to sleep, a habit from an early age to fall asleep in cars, she was so tired. As the taxi came to she awoke to see the scenery had changed from the city to a lavish beautiful estate, with a long driveway revealing the large mansion. Her mom lived here! No way. The taxi pulled up to a entrance where a stunning blonde was standing typing on her phone. Stepping out she opened the door for the cab driver to start unloading, looking up at the sky as rain started to fall. At least it held off for the funeral, it appeared in large drops soaking her almost completely.Folding her arms to maintain some warmth she knocked on the door, almost immediately a tall blonde answered the door looking at her with a quizzical expression. “ yes?”

“ Hi, ummm I’m Athena. I’m her daughter...” she explained feeling a little embarrassed that she had forgotten her mother’s name, as well as the fact that this woman had no idea, why else would a teenager be standing at the door with a bunch of boxes? shivering a little as the taxi driver started to unload about a dozen medium sized boxes. All haphazardly put together by her grandparents and herself, mainly books and clothes, some things of dad’s that she wanted to keep for herself. The tall blonde nodded and opened the door wider “ come on in, she’s just finishing something up” she turned on her heels and left Athena standing in the doorway “ Would you like some help? They look ever so heavy.... oh no it’s fine I can manage” Athena mocked as she dragged her suitcase inside leaving it in the hallway, kicking off her converses she sighed as she felt the cool wooden flooring on her bare feet. A habit picked from her dad, she loved feeling the change in flooring on her feet, it was exciting.

Putting down the last box she huffed out and called “Mom? “ she paused the word sounded so strange coming from her lips in the first time in...years. His house was extravagant and modern, like what you see n superhero films. “Where are you? This place is huge, I’m expecting Scrooge Mcduck to come swimming in on a bunch of gold coins” she chuckled as she ran a hand through her smooth red hair moist and now curling from the rain as she came to a large living room. Flopping down on one of the sofa’s she got out her phone and browsed.

Emma could feel that this wasn’t a nice person who approached the group, her body tucked into Alexa’s legs one hand holding her ankle the other holding the other girls hand.

“ that’s where the fun is, building their fears up so they have to serve, no point in training. Force is what you need. These pigs don’t need kindness” he grabbed a fistful of his slaves hair yanking it back sharply the slave hardly reacting to the force.

“ yes but Christian do you find that they serve better with reward, even just a nice blanket or a little more food?” Marius asked.

“ no reward, they know there place. To serve their master, to live” he commented with another tug to her hair a few strands breaking free.

“ do you even know her name?” Juliet asked a raise of her delicate eyebrow, looking at the slave with sympathy. Watching her hold herself so rigid even with her hair being nearly ripped out. Christian growled softly at juliet’s Comment. He bent the girls head down forcefully to look at the serial number “ 749” she muttered “ she knows her place, if she serves she can eat a little or sleep, one or the other. She cleans and attends to my needs in a rapid way as should be done”

“ keep your eyes on THAT one Alexa, mark my words she will be mine” he pointed to Athena once more and stormed off back to his booth, returning to feeding on his other slave keeping her on the edge of life.

“ man he’s a monster” Juliet commented.

"Try it and I will make sure you never taste fresh blood again." The threat was not an idle one, she was hundreds of years older than the man and in her younger days had a reputation of starving her rivals. When he walked away Alex snorted at Juliet's comment. "He was a mistake not a monster."

She reached down with the hand not comforting Athena and stroked Emma's hair and cheek. As much as she despised Christain he had just made Emma's training much much easier. "I will be taking my leave. Send me an email and I will see about setting up another party soon." Standing she tugged on the girl's leashes to get them to stand before she led them out of the club. She sent a glare in Christians direction and was not surprised to find him watching them closely.

Back in the car Alex pulled Athena onto her lap and kissed her as she turned the vibrator up to full. Her hand went to her charges throat pressing the collar deeper into her windpipe. "Tell me when you are close pet." She waited until Athena told her all the while keeping her gasping for breath before she finally cut off her air and timed her orgasm to seconds before she passed out.

When Athena was out cold Alexa turned her attention to Emma. "I want to see your fingers fucking yourself while the other hand plays with your nipples. If you cum before the drive is over I will make sure you are punished severely."

Athena moaned into the kiss her neck stretching a little so her mother could use her fingers, the pleasure inside of her was amazing added with the haze of her pending unconsciousness was overwhelming, she nodded a little and allowed her body to succumb to the bliss.

Emma nodded and started to twist and pull her nipple as she inserted her fingers into herself working herself up to enough wetness to pleasure herself properly, moaning softly she tried to stop her pleasure building so fast but there was so much going on she couldn’t help herself.

Looking at the window didn’t help at all the sky was black as a pitch and the windows were tinted so she couldnt see the destination outside, her breathing picked up as her orgasm rippled through her body her thighs quivering as she came around her fingers. A deep moan was muffled by her gag followed by panicked whimpers as she realised what she had done.

Athena stirred awake with a soft smile, that felt kind of good this time. No fear was in her mind as she awoke, no confusion just a warm feeling. Resting her head against her chest she saw the house coming up into view as they pulled up to the drive. Looking down at Emma she looked so scared!

Alexa held Athena rubbing her back as she came to. Turning off the vibrator she smiled and kissed the girl's head. "Good girl. You did so well tonight."

Watching Emma she smirked when the girl couldn't seem to help getting herself off. "Looks like we have a paintoy on our hands." Chuckling when Athena looked down at the girl Alexa kissed the girls cheek. "Hmm maybe I can teach you how to use a whip for me later."

When they pulled up to the entrance Alexa gave Athena's ass a playful squeeze. "Alright get your clothes and put them away in the closet. I will be up in a bit." She looked down at Emma then back up to Athena. " I want you to try something for me. I want you to get cleaned up and ready for bed then lay down and play with yourself but don't cum. See how many times you can edge yourself like that." She undid the leash from Athena's collar then and let her out of the car.

Once Athena was out of the car Alexa pulled Emma up onto her lap letting her fangs extend as she leaned in and licked the girl's neck where she could see the bite marks from one of the other vampires. "I never told you to stop toy." She pulled her head back to look at the girl not moving until she started to play with herself again. Then she reached up and took the gag off only to put her finger to the girl's lips.

Leaning forward again she asked. "Did part of you enjoy the feeding?" As she spoke her fangs grazed her skin until after the last word they sank into her neck and Alexa took her time slowly feeding off the girl's blood.

Athena smiled at the praise “ thankyou Mistress” she waited for her to unclip the leash and she scurried off upstairs with her bag of clothes putting them away. Lying down on the bed she began to worked herself up to the peak of orgasm releasing her fingers and breathing deeply then beginning again, doing this around 3 times.

Emma whimpered as she bit into her neck her body tensing in pure fear a few tears rolling down her face, she quickly returned to touching her clit. Even though she didn’t want to she was driven by fear right now. Her hands trembling as she touched herself. Listening as she asked if she enjoyed the feeling of being fed off.

“ no” she whispered living through her teeth her heartbeat increasing, lifting her hands from her clit her legs struggling as she tried to push herself away from her. Emma’s body was getting weaker she had to get away somehow, but she was terrified.

Back
Top Bottom